You have the next 10 hours to explain to me why Hearthstone is better than Shadowverse

You have the next 10 hours to explain to me why Hearthstone is better than Shadowverse.

Hearthstone

Shadowverse

Seriously, I first started playing Hearthstone and while it was intriguing at first, I soon realized how Hearthstone was built to milk you. The RNG ensures you may never rely on your skill, your own cards can fuck you over, costing you the match. This ensures you cannot rely on grindgold to buy the expansions which also makes the option to buy the packs with real money more tempting. Said packs will also almost never be worth opening on their own, so you need to invest in tavern brawl whenever you can. If you're new, you will struggle at the bottom of the ranked pit like a rabid animal, feeding on whatever scraps you can find if you didn't get lucky with opening your first boosters, because everyone else has been playing the game for years and will promptly stomp you because your beginner deck cannot even begin to compete with the other meta decks. This ensures that if you don't blow money on the game, you will be stuck for a long while grinding gold and getting your ass handed to you.

While Shadowverse isn't perfect, it it is much, MUCH more lenient in every aspect. It gives you daily gold just for starting the game, sometimes even full-fledged boosters AND tickets for the tavern brawl equivalent of Shadowverse, Take Two. You can use the tickets for it, or you can buy yourself in with regular gold. You get gold for daily quests and also for doing personal achievements or levelling up. Like I said earlier, you also get over 20 free boosters per expansion, doesn't matter if you are new or have been playing the game for longer. I opened these boosters and I already have tons of animated cards as well as Legendary/Rare cards. I've been playing the game for a month now and the game just THROWS gold at you any chance it gets. With the boosters holding 8 cards per pack compared to Hearthstones 5, costing 100 gold per compared to Hearthstones 150 and your average quest/achievement giving you 30-50 gold, with daily guaranteed 20-40 gold, you can build up your collection VERY quickly.

There's a major difference between these 2 card games is that one is designed to milk you of all your money, while the other just wants you to keep playing and have fun. The other major difference is that the other is more reliant on the skill of the player while the other leans heavily on RNG. I have played a lot of card games before and I know what to look for in cards. The abundance of cards means that I have a much better chance of making a deck that can actually stand up to tougher players and I have been able to do just that in a relatively short while. And finally, Hearthstone is a casual game trying to sell itself as a fucking e-sport, while Shadowverse doesn't deny it's a casual game and just rolls with it.

If you're looking for a card game fix, Shadowverse is the better alternative. It does everything Hearthstone does, only better and without it demanding you to put your time OR money into it the way Hearthstone does. If you have skill and see the value of cards, you will win easily. Starting out, what will take over a year of full-time commitment in Hearthstone to accomplish will only take you a month in Shadowverse.

The reason I even started this thread was because of my autistic, undying hate for Blizzard and it's jew-tastic card game. FUCK Hearthstone.

I like how Cygames has taken an interest on english imageboards.
Was it the fact that they heavily shilled their garbage on 2channel?

I know my post reeks of shilling but I couldn't put it any other way. I just hate Hearthstone THAT much. The fucking frustration and grief I had to endure in Hearthstone was unbearable compared to this game. And to see some jap fucking Hearthstone rip-off do everything BETTER than the original just opened my eyes just to how fucking hard Blizzard is jewing everyone.

You're a fucking idiot
2001 flash games are better than Hearthstone, fuck it, minigames inside vidya are better.
Shadowverse is a shit F2P card game thats only slightly better than Hearthstone, its like saying Battlefield is good because its better than Call of Duty.

I would be interested in knowing your thoughts on TES:Legends and how it compares to Shadowverse. SV's artstyle at a glance is nice but I want to know if it's somehow less RNG than Legends.

It keeps getting worse
Go play Monster Master

I am well aware SV and HS are casual games, and that comparison is essentially what I'm saying. If you ever find the need to play a casualfest game, SV is a good alternative.

I don't care enough for the TES series to play it, so I wouldn't know. But I do know that if you're tired of HS' shit, then SV's will be fair in comparison.

I actually tried this out about a week ago. Didn't play enough to get into most of the meta, just draft.

Pros

Cons

Verdict: A f2p card game a half step above solitaire.

Yup. Not much depth but entertaining enough on it's own. Main attraction for me was the art anyway.

TES has the same sort of cancerous card archetypes that HS has: random summon minion, random damage done, etc. Its only saving grace is that it has less of those RNG type cards - for now.

SV randomness is restricted to card draw and target selection but in exchange you got a whole bunch of frustrating OTK combo decks that just stall you out for 8+ turns then win.

Because censorship.

Now take your shitty rip-off of a shitty game and leave.

Just make a heartstone hate thread, if you want to talk about shadowverse you are doing it wrong.

Stop arguing about stupid bullshit and post lewds

Im with this faggot, anyone knows if they uploaded all the art of shadowverse?

Any lewder than this and it would be banned outright

Why does Cygames keep shilling their shit here?

But in all honesty, all these digital card games even hearthstone itself are just a copy of some chink mobage. I can't imagine the shittiness and irony of being a game like that. The worst part is how cucks rationalise paying for the digital cards.

check

here's lewds

apparently there's a board and in the stickied op there's links to google drive folders with all the art

TES Legends is surprisingly good. There's not a lot of RNG, and what there is is nowhere near the cancer that is HS (things more closer to Magic like "if top deck card is blue then…" or "if the card drawn is an action, then…"). The prophecy system is a good mechanic - every 5 damage received (out of 30) means you draw an extra card and possibly play it for free, so you need to consider how much advantage you would give your opponent.

TES: Legends is certainly better than Hearthstone. It's still inferior to a proper card game.

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links is the way of the future. One step closer to getting a real card game out there.

But are there beasts or other monsters besides dragons, and do they look like bad-asses? What do some of these semen demons look like?

I know at least one of you other faggots play this game. Post decks.

Is fighting and despair all you know?

Both shitty casual games.

You can uncensor it very easily you giant fucking baby.

Burn your MtG cards you dumb faggot and then throw yourself in the pyre.

Nigga, if it's good, it's good. If it's not, it's not.
Saying "it's better than X" is an empty statement. PArticulary when you're saying something is better than Heartstone.
Sticking my cock up my nose is better than Hearthstone.

Shadowverse is censored, which already means it's worse.

F2P games in general are shit though.

Is hearthstone the reason the wow tcg was killed?

Pretty much, yeah.

Listen up faggots, here's the list of good digital trading card games:
Infinity Wars
Hex
that's it, you can't trade in most others and they're mostly shit anyways, sadly IW is dead as fuck and Hex is p2w as fuck, well it's as p2w as actual physical card games since you need to pay up to get boosters, or trade them with other players or shit like that.

We've been over this.

Your games are shit.

Hearthstone:
Blizzshit

That other game:
Weebshit

Blizzard wins, case closed.

Because I actually know what the fuck Hearthstone is.

I don't know. Blizzard is a cancer on the gaming industry. Brings in to many normalfags.

Fug.
Does it at least have raid decks?

I've never played Hearthstone and barely know anything about it beside it exists, but I can see those tits. So I'm gonna side with tits.

Just hit AA with tempo rune, why is masters such a fucking grind.

Found the last minute nigger

False. While some faction do certain things better than others, they aren't locked into one archetype. Factions that lean more on the aggro side have very viable control and midrange decks in them. Following this logic, a card game like Android: Netrunner for example is a shit game because different factions preffer different things. Also, neutrals aren't always necessarily worse.
There are situations (in SV at least. I've never played Hearthstone and won't touch it with a forty foot pole.) where being aggressive and attacking the opponent directly isn't always a good idea. It's hard to describe without having played the game yourself. You are correct on aggro being easy to pilot though.
In SV it's very disadvantageous to go first. Not only do you get fewer evolutions, but you also can only evolve AFTER the turn your opponent can. Straight up snowballing is uncommon, and you can make a decent comeback if you know what you're doing.
Fair enough.
And eleminate the entire point of the game? Okay.
Who gives a shit?
Explain to me how this is different from competitive level MtG.
False.

Essentially, the core complaint you're making is "it's not MtG, so it's dogshit." You're right, it's not MtG. Why should it be though? You can't compare SV to Magic because they are completely different games. Though I suppose you'll find another arbitrary reason to say this game's dogshit like that it's "censored" for example.

tl;dr just because something isn't EXACTLY like MtG doesn't mean it's shit, you fucking autist.

Duelyst is better. Nough said.

idk op, i'm waiting to see what CD Projekt does with the standalone gwent game.

Say isn't Smite coming out with their own version? Smite Tactics I believe.

no idea. I don't play mobas so I don't follow smite, and i'm still salty about Tribes Ascend to keep up with anything Hi-Rez does these days.

you're kidding right?

You fucking heard me you queer.

RUDE

can you even do anything during the opponent's turn?

Both games are shit. Kill yourself.

Kill yourself, goon nigger.

alt+tab and play hearthstone lol

Instants are the worst shit to ever invade ccgs/dueling card games.

Duel Masters had very little opportunities to do shit outside of your turn, and it was awesome. Games with free timing systems are absolute cancer. Except maybe Force of Will. Unless you're playing green. Fuck green.

That's still 1 more thing than you can do during an opponent's turn in hearthstone.

Muh nigger.
Came to this thread just to post it.

Haven't played in ages, though. I think I gave up right before they released those Star Trek cards, because I had every card and finished the campaign, and matchmaking was slow.

All CCG games are is a lazy way to part the foolish from their shekels. Digital or cardboard, it matters not.

Fuck you I don't have to do anything don't tell me how to live my life.

matchmaking is even slower now.

so i actually looked up shadowverse cause i never heard about it till this thread and ended up watching some gameplay. the art is too weeb trash for me, rather just wait for gwent. beta's been pretty fun.

I will try this game. I will probably get bored of it at some point like I did with HEX.

My only problem with Shadowverse is Daria.
They have been good with balance but they dropped the ball with this one.

The game is great don't get me wrong, but I cannot enjoy playing ranked when 8/10 is Daria and 2/10 is the only deck that somehow counters Daria.

Post your favourites classes, my preferences on Crafts are Sword and Shadow.

these are some hot anime tits and butts but I still ain't playing this shit