#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Cruis'n USA Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
4. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
6. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
7. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- youtube.com/watch?v=CPxeNiZlMkY
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- archive.fo/y5mGL

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hJ8iD
archive.is/mwfP5
archive.is/Uamrz
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-7819.0-7819.29
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-8365.0-8365.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9419.0-9419.7
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9727.0-9727.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-11781.0-11781.8
archive.is/LrkyJ
archive.is/SXr99
archive.is/qAZrM
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
archive.is/loy8l
archive.is/kjQAl
archive.is/pbNzI
archive.is/VUQnE
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823715336818016257
archive.is/RO9cj
archive.is/JKOH1
archive.is/uVMlo
archive.is/bfGVQ
twitter.com/nytimes/status/685225022005231616
exhentai.org/g/786845/6cd937922d/
archive.is/dqwdg
archive.is/6wqAQ
twitter.com/search?q=net neutrality from:AjitPaiFCC&src=typd
vocaroo.com/i/s0uWPcpIU0YX
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
archive.is/VPVf2
viewsnnews.com/article?q=139000
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/assembly/768365.html
news.joins.com/article/21030686
ichannela.com/news/main/news_detailPage.do?publishId=000000018152
news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201612301557001
news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1003965510
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/View/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002277336
news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2017&no=13501
namu.wiki/w/2015년 한일 위안부 문제 협상 타결
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/View/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002258993
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11386431
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/view/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002258043
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11351534
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/assembly/770897.html
namu.wiki/w/박근혜/사이비 종교 논란
namu.wiki/w/최태민
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/view/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0000426709
seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20161028500023
speconomy.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=74407
nocutnews.co.kr/news/4676341
nypost.com/2017/01/24/salon-stake-may-be-sold-to-activist-chasing-thestreet/
archive.is/Tne6T
twitter.com/100hal/status/823870343718653952
twitter.com/100hal/status/815046643615551489
archive.is/mxg7G
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/bluehouse/767810.html
news.joins.com/article/20824043
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11342640
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11343253
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/politics_general/767594.html#csidxf1638144bc85074b8e983c17e85e1f6
news.tvchosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/10/28/2016102890090.html
news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201610262304025&code=910100
namu.wiki/w/팔선녀(단체)
news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=057&aid=0001042914&date=20161103&type=2&rankingSeq=6&rankingSectionId=100
archive.is/mXQnB
retractionwatch.com/2017/01/20/boom-headshot-disputed-video-game-paper-retracted/
scholar.google.com/scholar?oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&lr&cites=7392388292905360536
scholar.google.com/scholar?oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&lr&cites=16549852674542095711
twitter.com/titsvonglitz/status/823943454451441666
twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/824301815571234816
archive.is/KrCJF
archive.fo/zb7OX
archive.is/rixwl
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=christinelove merrittk&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=christinelove m_kopas&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=merrittkopas christinelove&src=typd
archive.is/YNuAs
archive.is/wKxM1
archive.is/gNTyg
archive.is/F8uTg
archive.is/cSrDE
archive.fo/53Pxr
twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/01/24/twitter-holds-emergency-intervention-for-deadspin-writer-utterly-owned-by-ted-cruz-i-didnt-get-owned/
archive.fo/zCY85
archive.is/CgemZ
archive.is/LOqJX
archive.is/KIeM4
twitter.com/timmarchman
twitter.com/Deadspin/status/824116403875840004
archive.is/zfv32
wesearchr.com/bounties/lets-suetwitter-for-discrimination-censorship-antitrust-viol
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests
archive.fo/lMe38
twitter.com/bebopanapolis/status/824430823449493506
youtube.com/watch?v=CPxeNiZlMkY
youtube.com/watch?v=7AL__CptUSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DsDgXoIO6qg
archive.fo/N2Xov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck benis, get to digging lads

FOUR
KNUCKLES
DEEP

I was going to ask this at the end of last bread, but now it's too late. Anyway, where the hell does one get uncensored anime? If the crunchyroll guy is a huge titty hating faggot, no wonder all they have is censored anime.

torrents

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.is/hJ8iD

I remember that thread.

Good luck with that shit, anime people are the biggest faggots out there. Never sharing shit, never giving source, hell they even edit the watermark of the creator out to give you a harder time finding the source. Biggest niggers out there.

Bait?

Good morning Gamergaters

You're a dumb nigger

Wait for the BluRay rips and download them off of Nyaa.se

There's no official place? The only way for an american to get uncensored anime is torrents? That's bullshit.

I refer to the crunchyroll guy only because of his recent antics on twitter. I don't generally watch anime, but awhile ago I was watching that monster girls anime and I had to dig through sites to watch them uncensored. The one's on crunchyroll were butchered.

GAS THE TRANSLATORS
LANGUAGE WAR NOW

Time to get into the THICC of things!

Is this legal?

To the anons digging on the ideological agendas of ESRB, ESA and the ESC, remember to post those digs too on >>/8diamonds/ too together with >>/gamergatehq/. Make sure you got back ups and back ups of those back ups. Because they might pull a Silverstring Media and delete all of those you've uncovered. Don't let them get away with it.

How long have you been using the internet, exactly?

Martian girl from planet Holla Forums would you marry me?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

This is some next next level newfaggotry.

newfags get >>>/out/

That's ultra-lewd. bueno
Agreed. Check dis out, there has been some dig to get you winged faggots started even:
6. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
And this one is always fun to do as well:
archive.is/mwfP5

Do you want the korean motion frescos or not?

Oops, sorry, I'm kind of buzzed at the moment! My bad!

archive.is/Uamrz

I didn't realize they were torrents at first. I've never used a torrent. Plz forgib

That doesn't count. Clocks were invented by men to keep womyn subjugated.

Zelda Torrential Downpour potential discussion:
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-7819.0-7819.29
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-8365.0-8365.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9419.0-9419.7
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-9727.0-9727.8
archive.is/1E8zv#selection-11781.0-11781.8
archive.is/LrkyJ
The original link- Breath of the Wild can switch to any language when you change the Switch's language- yet dual audio is not an option.
1. Get clarity if this is true (Disk has multiple languages on it- both text and audio. You could even ask NOA- but phrase it in such a way so it isn't obvious you're fishing for dual audio potential info.
Don't copy what I've written word for word. Multiple people asking the same thing in the same way will raise a red flag.
2. If Dual Audio is basically there bar the menu option- meme how bad the VA work is on release. It's a major AA title that everyone will talk about, and Nintendo can "win" good PR by patching it in later. If not, NOA becomes a little more synonymous with bad VA work even amongst normal fags.
3. Debate whether writing to Nintendo Japan is possible (translators needed) or even worth while (will they reject all foreign letters and emails- even if they are large in number or in Japanese?)

Not with that attitude we won't.

What's going on with the deleted posts, is Mark actually going apeshit or something?

archive.is/SXr99
archive.is/qAZrM
Huffpost is retarded

well he did delete one of my posts yesterday

Confirmed, I checked the pics released by the media. The next question, does the clock work?

Probably people getting banned for something in another thread and getting all of their posts deleted board-wide.

Don't be a cunt.

I don't know either

user, please, I just swear easily after being exposed to it early and everyone around me doing it whenever something bad happened doing it all the time. This is annoyance and disbelief, not any kind of hot anger. Casual profanity is bit of a bad habit. I literally say "fuck/fuck this" in public without thinking sometimes just because my resolve to not censor myself.

I sincerely believe and hope this more "human" commentary makes it easier to connect with people when I need to and drive home a brutal rebuttal when dealing with internet shitheads.

Also, I'm saying someone somewhere in any studio or corporation that enables this shit at the end of the day is where the buck stops and there's no way they'd put up with it when that shit is a literal liability to anyone wanting to give their job money.

That's a fucking retarded way to handle bans.

How can you reach the keyboard?

The clock does work. This is taken from Google street view, and the clock shows 2:04. Not 1:15 as in the inauguration pic. Media confirmed liers. Looks like they just ran…outta time.

ONCE MORE I AM REBORN WITH THE NEED TO SPILL THE BLOOD OF BILLIONS OF MEN
ALL SHALL BE RETURNED TO THE VOID

Yes~

Aren't the Left the ones to pull the Founding Fathers argument, especially when it comes to the 2nd Amendment with the whole automatic weapons didn't exist back then(they did) and they only had muskets in mind(they didn't). The irony is fucking killing me.

I just got an idea.

How about trying to get that Fapservice site streaming lewd anime and manga? It'd be perfect to build a alternative base around and better connect with the nips we love.

Openly lying. They claim the pic was taken at 11:49, yet the HD pic confirms it was hours later. Busted shitlibs.

Are they anti sjw or are they sjw weebs?

Oww shit guys, someone nigger spotted a member of the KKK
archive.is/loy8l

The only time the left repeatedly brings up the left is in that case. Everything else is literally "because I felt like it" or to bring someone up just before you shatter them into the ground.

I wanted to say something but the metaphors of everything find nothing to say about nothing.

have this highly symbolic picture form some American bank.
He kinda looks like Donald Trump

How are people like this even real?

The entire site is literally about busting a nut to all the sexy parts of anime and manga. 100% entirely devoted exactly to fanservice including some hentai as well.

Schools destroy knowledge.
Hospitals destroy health.
Public works ensure that something's just not too bad instead of properly functional.
Up is down, black is white.

Because life no longer punishes foolishness like this. Instead it rewards it with thousands of "likes" and "upvotes" from people who are equally as stupid.

Dear fucking Lord. You go on any Trump tweet and check the profiles of the people whining, well over half will be journalists, with a few techies and PR flacks here and there. It's absolutely uncanny. You could make a game out of this.

Have you looked at the hollyweird studio system? Even though the movies depends on people buying tickets or DVDs or wanting to see it. Many of the execs and "stars" are usually in a bubble because they get paid by the studio, not by direct ticket sales. The TV system? Their main concern is not the viewing audience but the advertisers, even with cable tv or netflix that cancer is mutating and has infected it. The current era vidya system? Most winged faggots are here because they saw the fucked up and corruption of journo, studios and faux indie bullshit. But very similar system, most devs and studios do not get paid directly by you or me when buying the game.

So not only do they put up with it, in many ways the fuckers involved gets a golden parachute, and simply get shuffled off to another department at worst a lot of the times.

It's gotten to the point where I've just become desensitized to the salt.

CODEMONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Holly shit

yeah, what in the fuck is that shit? Why does it constantly show up in full size? Is it because of the resolution being the same as the ratio?

I just got fired at the tables factory, thanks a lot faggot.

I'm going to filter you now, you idiot.

Nevermind.
I could remember the face as being closer to Donald Trump in my memory but seeing the image again always reminds me that its not the case.
I really just want to shitpost about something.

Wait wait. Aren't stars fucking rich?
Whatever.

Plenty of images have resolution same as ratio because of numbers. For example, and

Thats a big picture

archive.is/kjQAl

Pretty convenient.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

Fucking gods please no. That was my only hope for fixing the industry after this political trainwreck finally screeches to a halt.

RUSSIAN HACKER
calling it now

Fuck yeah I got promoted!

I just dont get how these people can read orwel writing and think hey maybe a democratic government and free choice is bad this is clearlu what he is saying

Have you ever read something so stupid you can no longer see straight.

*autistic screeching has become my favourite meme du jour

That's quite the chromosome factory.

It's a confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance tag team. "Orwell warned us about Trump" seems to be the new meme they're latching on to.

archive.is/pbNzI

Is she fucking her brother?

Can't wait to read how a joke is actually a representation of the alt-right's hatred towards the disabled, mentally handicapped, muslims and women again.

So communism? How the fuck do these faggots not know that orwell hated communism and government censorship?

There might be a few but they are the exception afaik. At various points of vidya this was more of a possibility, but right now to me at least. That "gamers are dead" colluding articles that started the fire, the whole "I hate vidya and don't play any which is why I'm a game journo and or vidya academic". Even the ESRB resembling the MPAA in some ways, that whole shit seems to be cancer that seeped from old media and nu-media, trying it's hardest to infect interactive media.

From AAA trying to ape shitty blockbuster movies, to faux indie trying to ape shitty indie movies. Then again the cycle isn't new, many media in their salad days tried to ape the previous media. I still have hope in vidya, despite the AAA cancer, the faux indies and the corrupt clique. Quality will stand the test of time no matter what the liars say.

She probably had plenty to spare. Either that or she just made it up for oppression points.

Not saying that they are lying, but is one of you able to actually hear there? Because I don't hear them say it to be honest. Also funny how that shit comes from anti-trump people, clearly trump is the racist one when they tell a asian guy to go back.

Oh boy, here come the "EVEN COMPANIES HATE TRUMP, LOOK, THEY ARE ALL LEAVING" articles, which will conveniently ignore all of the businesses that decided to move to US as a result of him winning.

So that man just threw away his kids education because he's a panicky faggot?

Is hitting 20,000 good?

It's the first time it ever did it. All-time record high.

archive.is/VUQnE

Stop being a lying fuckwad and turn up your speakers. You clearly hear it at the end and they don't subtitle it. It sounds like a nigger is saying that. It's at 0:23 of the video.

Ok, I assumed it was high, but I know nothing so it could also have been low.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823715336818016257

Fuck, another TPP?

At least we have some good news today.

He's jewish.

Did you really not pay attention to the TPP threads? There are three deals: TPP, TTIP and TISA. The US is in all of them but the TPP is the most important one, the second most important is the TTIP and the weakest is TISA. The TTIP is the second strongest due to it being targetted at the EU as a whole, while TISA was made for pretty much everyone else that wasn't mentioned in the TPP or TTIP.

It's like the SOPA/PIPA conundrum that we all know from 2011(?), if I remember it. Correct me if I'm wrong on the date.

SOPA and PIPA were different, since they were consecutive. TPP, TTIP and TISA were all introduced simultaneously but with the deadline at different dates.

okay guys, something is wrong with pictures today, this one is big as fuck too

So journalists are literally the scum of the fucking earth. They are directly responsible for so much pain and misery. A man tried to light himself on fire because of them. Many dozens of mentally unstable people have killed themselves because of them. Now this guy sells all the stocks in his kids education fund, thus ruining their futures, because of them. That muslims limo that got burned? That destroyed starbucks, that destroyed bank of america, that burned down McDonald's? All because of them. All the attacks and shootings? Because of them.

They have literal blood on their hands. They warp and prey on our most vulnerable citizens and push them to extremes, causing violence. They are traitors to this country, and to their fellow man. They are a menace and need to be stopped. At any cost. It's time the people rise up against them.

good_goy.jpg

Now that I think about it, I recall it being pushed to the back of my mind since the the other two were brought up more often. At any rate, I've been up too long and need my sleep.

Let's just wait and see. If shit's going down, we can always start another war over it.

Atheism has nothing to do with science, fam.

It's cute that I'm now starting to hear people on news shows comment on TPP as if the USA putting the brakes on it is a bad thing and now the PRC is going to eat the Pacific. As if sovereign states are required to be the bitch boy of somebody and it's either multinational companies or the People's Republic.

True atheists only believe when there's evidence the problem is that atheism isn't even an organized movement per-se so any shithead can pick up the label, in this case idiots who simply changed one dogma for another but want to pretend to be superior to religious people

Hillary supporters want to open borders for stupid ass immigrants.

archive.is/RO9cj

Now to wait for DACA repeal.

If a name has been ruined you drop it. I don't call myself atheist anymore, I just say that I am not into religion. Same with anonymous. It was a good idea, but they have been taken over by sjw. Now anonymous is associated with autism and retards, because of that you drop that name too.

Latest version of pic 1.

One state solution is best state solution. It would shift Israel's demographic balance towards the Arabs, making them a more significant voting bloc. The potential consequences would be hilarious. I want to see this happen by 2020.

Hillary supporters still salty

Science cannot be used to either prove or disprove metaphysical concepts, which is why I stated that atheism has nothing to do with science. A lot of the retards claiming that it does simply do so in order to do the same retarded claim that autists in the US pretend that the banana is a proof of God.

Seen someone say this about Yandev.

I'm amazed.

If AGG is any template, they will never not be salty.

Vidya akbar brother.

The journos think they can lie with impunity, but soon it will be game over for them, it's time for us to level up.

Frag the enemies of vidya.

Oy vey, not bottle rockets, it's like a seventh Shoah this fiscal year alone.

Israel will never accept a one-state solution, they know it would sooner or later mean the end of an explicitly jewish state. So they keep up this pretense of an independent Palestine.

sweet

The most fucked up thing about it is that they're merely pawns. The mercenaries hired and paid to go to the front lines and die in the name of some idiotic beliefs.

MIKE "TURNING FRUITS INTO VEGETABLES" PENCE

archive.is/JKOH1

archive.is/uVMlo
AfD, a german party, wants to ban immigrants.

How is neogaf this sensitive to Jon just saying that people should not be judged for their gender. Why are they this mad when he defends free speech and people's rights to have an opinion? They do realize they are just proving his point when he called out those liberal faggots that are acting like hypocrites who call everything a nazi or a bigot to try and justify their violence?

I'll do something for the guy.

archive.is/bfGVQ

twitter.com/nytimes/status/685225022005231616

Anyway, to anyone that wanted the source:
exhentai.org/g/786845/6cd937922d/

Toruneko is your bro.

What the hell? It didn't spoiler it.

you fuck

You've been getting me with these benises more and more these days.
I blame Poe's Law.

Who is this hardcore gaming fag? He is almost as big of a fag as the guys who own those nintenod websites and that guy from RPGsite.

WHERE IS CODEMONKEY WHEN WE NEED HIM?

But I haven't done a benis for at least two months friend.

JOHNNY'S GETTIN ANGRY

Some cuckold from Commiefornia that owns hg101.

Jon is pretty woke
I mean, Jon is subscribed to StefanMolyneux

I'm sure hg101 used to be pretty good. I've read a couple of good articles on there. It's a shame to see nice things turn to shit, but I guess it's the way of the world.

More like Hardcore Pegging, amirite?

I've been saying this since Day 1. A lot of people who are neutral or passively-anti stay that way until one day they question something that goes against their group-think and find themselves beneath a dogpile of virtue signalling retards eager to cannibalise one of their (former) own.

For most the experience makes them question their previous attacks on other people for the same thing and all of a sudden you're left with a new skeptic that not only is willing to listen to the other side, but is now viewing their own more critically.

basically everytime marxists mob a neutral for asking a fair question, they add to our ranks ignoring all the sensitive joss whedon types that are so profoundly cucked that they return to the fold like battered wives

Stop saying woke

Sorry, I just woke up and I keep forgetting th- oh fuck.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum
☑ Causing Battleborn to flop
☑ Carrying meme associations with the presidential inaugural speech
☑ Made Antifa shoot itself in self defense
☑ Set a limo on fire
☑ Taught the right wing to collectively target sponsors

please ignore those sellouts

The best part about the alt-right is that it just keeps growing and growing! Everybody is in it!

How do you pronounce "benis." For some reason I say it with a very exaggerated french accent.

Like saying penis but replace pee with bee

French accent like "bie-nous"?
Because it's really "bee-nus".

Once again, most of the slut shaming comes from woman themselves.

Yeah, kinda like that. I say it with a weird accent and with a high pitched voice. I have no idea why, it just seems right.

Screencap of the article for easy-reposting.

I'd also add the info from the article + the archive link to otherwise it sounds like we're asking them to add something, not to make the most of what's already there.

Hence why asking these simple questions is so golden.
The other side has made it's bed with such morons, and has refused to denounce them, that they can't help but make their side look like shit.

The useful idiot has become a hindrance.
And those that try to come across as more calm + logical are using bad data and lies.

The right has to remember not to become a bastardization of itself (like the left did) and to only use good data- even if it's unpleasant to ourselves.

How can I stop being obsessed with Gilda? ;_;

Weirdo.

I just read it with and American accent "bee-niss"

Why would you want to? Gilda is cute.

What the fuck type of American accent is that? Is it called "retarded"?

ORWELL FUCKING ADMITTED IT WAS ABOUT THE RISE OF COMMUNIST RUSSIA!
Holy fucking shit, "death of the author" needs to get beaten and left to die in a ditch.

It also seems Ajit isn't actually against net neutrality.
archive.is/dqwdg

But was more against an act that included it because of other legislation included in that act.
His tweets on the matter:
archive.is/6wqAQ

But that's not REAL COMMUNISM.
REAL COMMUNISM has never been truly practiced just like REAL SOCIALISM!

I've seen lefties compare Trump's speeches to newspeak and the two minutes' hate. Seriously. Just more of pic related, they're trying to DARVO hard with the media manipulation shit

The more they keep this up the more damage they do to their party.

You probably pronounce it more like "bay-nuss".

Sorry, but it seems I can't show you an archive of twitter. Oh well.
twitter.com/search?q=net neutrality from:AjitPaiFCC&src=typd

vocaroo.com/i/s0uWPcpIU0YX

sorry forgot title. Fake news trying to make Trump look bad.

You guys still going on about this?

This was during his talk. Look at all the white. in the back. Check A,B,C.

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

My accent is called General American believe it or not.

Nah, that's not a very common accent in my experience.

I LOVE one of those neogaf posts going 'Even that neo-nazi Ethan from h3h3 called Jon on his shit' when you actually see what he twitted it was a clear fucking joke.
These people are either too young or too old to understand how the internet works, I can't decide which but it's damn fascinating.

thanks to you now I can't use same image twice when posting
i afraid every time when i click 'New Reply' and tell myself 'nah he wouldn't out me this time' then you shows up every time
do you rike it? are you a sadist? or yandere?

How does anyone give a fuck about how many people there were at all? It's so childish.

I always thought of it like Venice.

Because the left is pussyhurt and wants to make him seem "illegitimate" like look at how barren it was compared to jugear's inaugeration

Save it with a new name, it'll work then.

Don Lemon, you a dumb gay ass nigger.
SherrifClarke-glares.png

We find you by your grammar

As for why we do it, it's just a game we play now.

swefag here, after watching daytime hours on "hewillnotdivideus" am afraid of America. These people are nothing like the libtards in Sweden. I understand now why you have school shootings.

I don't even wanna think about the possibility that he actually writting down my filenames but I will try

Are the libtards in sweden better?

ey fam, have some links for me?

Swedens problem (and it's a big problem) is the media and the government but the people is actually ok to talk to and have a discussion. but these people in the stream is taking everything your MSM say as truth and fight for that truth.

This is getting gayer every day.

I heard the original libs in europe are kind of naive and less schizos compared to radical hambeasts from america. even feminists in french hates radial american hambeasts for hijacking the movement.

Off to a great start already, but go on.
Wha? Don't you have sharia no go zones to avoid? You have other immediate things to worry about. Rapey things.

How can anybody look at this shit and still think that they aren't the stormtroopers in this equation?

What links user

GG is turning us into gays I can confirm it
It's not my fault that I sound like a gay

I don't have much doubt that we'd see something similar if Jimmie somehow manages to keep a lock on the spaghetti factory enough to become prime minister, at least in the case of student demonstrations or something.
While studying in stockholm and uppsala, plus a visit to Lund, every single student club was lefty as shit. Like, the only posters you'd see were from the "Young marxists of X university" etc.

The ones for the screencaps

not in my city, where I live it's quiet and peaceful with no "refugee" anywhere close
if libtard bring in "refugees" that later rape them, I don't see where that becomes my problem. If I was a woman I wold be more afraid.

There are too many links and articles and I can't even hold them, literal millions and from everywhere
Tell me the part and I will bring

Why would the women be afraid? The whole reason they support refugees is that they want to be enriched.

It is more like misplaced empathy.
They do not realize that the vast majority of rapefugees are males of fighting (and breeding) age.

How old are you, mosquitoman?

Just two or three of any (preferrably reliable) site for each relevant point in the screencaps. For example, sources explaining the 8 Goddesses are pretty much a given, while shit like guillotines are purely optional

jesus christ, what's the context here

They are just sharing their culture with the local populace

Footage from Cologne that feminists claim is just a conspiracy theory

The most vocal also live in towns, meaning they hardly ever actually see the "children" they want to save so much. Most rapefugees are placed in old school or hospital building complexes in the countryside far from the loud progressive homelands.

Funny how a lot of things they handwave as "conspiracy theories" have video evidence to back it up.

you don't live here, I can get arrested for grabbing a girl drunk in a bar. while a "refugee" can rape a girl for hours and she will come out in support of the rapist och she will be shunned by everyone she knows for being a racist. there is no saving those people. but those are the people who hang around the "refugees" stay away from them and you will most likely be fine.

How are you doing today guys?

how are you feeling with the news of Trump building the wall?

There is a funny video of a girl going around asking them stupid lefty shit.
She asked that if they think she is a 2 meter tall chinese man. The answer she got was something along the lines of "durr we have to respect you choice lol".

if are the incopetent tranlators
sure im behind this

really nigger?

Your bubble won't last forever, it will inevitably burst.
It might seem fine now but there are consequences to the actions performed today, keep that in mind.

Still can't grasp that Trump won and that hes actually building the wall.
All the Yuropean kikes here ate shitting their pants, afraid the US won't support their shit anymore.
Its glorious.

No user, it's just turning you into a little submissive slut.

AOTS of Winter 2017 has already been decided.

Trash

>>>/halfchan/

I use to watch this guy years ago way before gamergate even and I stopped watching him because I thought he was becoming one of them. I might have to start watching his vids again. I may have been wrong.

I haven't seen that video, but I believe it.

I can't wait to watch the video of that beat cuck slicing his own cock off.

No other show can compare this season tbh

Reddit is easy to manipulate

Wouldn't you know, there is english subs.

archive.is/VPVf2
Trump has ordered the wall, supposedly. BBC isn't showing any sources.

And they said it in a way to say that Trump won't make Mexico pay for it.
Maybe that's true, oh well.

there is maybe 4 in my daily life that support "refugees" everyone else dislike them. when the bubble burst it could very well go the other way.

honestly a bit horrifying. but never forget that we in the west are the bad guys and that we have a duty to let all these poor, huddled masses of refugee in en masse without question

Catching up from previous thread:

He's a cult of scientology survivor married to a has-been musician & radical feminist. The saying that great writers had a terrible life applies to him. Not scalzi though, he's just an opportunistic cunt.

Like how the alt-right in their eternal delusion claims to be the founders of Gamergate.

Isn't this the bullshit indoctrination program for kids that obama shilled?

ESPORTS WAS A MISTAKE

I bet he'll say "i-it was a joek, guis."

totally the same message

The plan from the start was to build the wall first, then make Mexico pay for it later. Building it is more important than quibbling over finances, particularly since the finances have been written into law for a decade, and all Trump has to do is say "okay, let's take the money and build this sucker."

Getting Mexico to pay for it is simple, and can be done in a variety of ways. Could be part of trade negotiations, or Trump could ban remittances until Mexico agrees to fork over the money. But the easiest way is just to put a tax on remittances and let the Mexicunts who are sending money south of the border pay for the wall indirectly. One way or another, America won't pay a dime for the wall.

The media is pretending like this is a big gotcha on Trump, like "haha you said you were gonna get Mexico to pay for it and now you're not, you're a stupid idiot," when anyone who's been paying attention knows that this was always the plan.

>N-NO, YOU'RE SEXIST!
Well, with flawless logic like that, who are we to argue?

What? Who said they were going to castrate themselves if Trump were to build the wall?

THE WALL GOT TEN FEET HIGHER.

I don't trust your recommendations anymore.

You faggots recommended High School DxD and it was pretty much Blue Balls: The Animu filled with generic shit.

4 in your daily seems a lot tbh swedecuckfam.
Ok let's say you are telling the truth and not just LARPing as a swedecuck for whatever reason. Even in the current timeline where brexit happened, and Trump became POTUS. Betting that the bubble bursting the other way, the favorable sane way, is still a yuge gamble. You say that it's fine and rapefugees do not affect you where you live. Ok great. Again, for how long. Does your city or town get any subsidies? Hypothetically, can your city be self sufficient, can your city survive if overtime it's clear that the rest of your country adopted sharia law.

I hope for your country's sake the blood of the viking is still in your countrymen, but again it's still a yuge gamble to pin on, that a bursting bubble will just somehow favorably go your way.

A dickless nu male faggot hoping to get some mad stank rotten pussy by doing the ultimate virtue signalling.

LOOK, AT THE PICTURE
SEE, THE SKULL
THE PART, OF BONE REMOVED

About the New World's party leader promising sepukku
viewsnnews.com/article?q=139000
And he resigned
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/assembly/768365.html

About over 500 paper-companies of Choi in German
news.joins.com/article/21030686
And this interview of a butler of Choi's company reveals Choi's wealth is at least 10 billion dollar (1 trillion WON)

About diplomatic gifts given to Choi displayed at Choi's house
news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201612301557001
news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1003965510

About Park's lawyer comparing Park to Jesus and Socrates
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/View/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002277336
news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2017&no=13501

These are Korean wiki link for the comfort woman deal
namu.wiki/w/2015년 한일 위안부 문제 협상 타결

About SNS propaganda team inside of blue house
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/View/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002258993
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11386431

About mad man ran into lawmaker with knife at the protest scene
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/view/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002258043

About Choi and Park funding Gangnam plastic surgery industry
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11351534

About party leader Choo telling Park preparing martial law
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/assembly/770897.html

Wiki links for scandal around Park and Choi's father's insane cult named 영세교 (I mistakenly provide wrong name, it is 영세교, not 영생교)
namu.wiki/w/박근혜/사이비 종교 논란
there are so many links about Choi's father damn

This is wiki article for Choi Tae-Min, the father himself
namu.wiki/w/최태민

About Park's sister's letter
ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/view/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0000426709

About lawmaker Jeong's 'vengeance' theory
seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20161028500023
speconomy.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=74407
nocutnews.co.kr/news/4676341

I feel like drowning a thousands of links
Tell me anytime when you need anything, just pick the point

That's ok, as long as not sucking real dicks
There is absolutely nothing wrong about little fuccboi as long as they're not gay

SALON, YES
A
L
O
N

Y
E
S

nypost.com/2017/01/24/salon-stake-may-be-sold-to-activist-chasing-thestreet/

archive.is/Tne6T

It was specifically recommended as a harem show where the protag is not a giant faggot.

The salt resumes

He isn't.
But if you really wanted him to fuck them, that's hentai.

And hentai does not get spots on TV.

There is if you want to become more alpha. Have you been doing the self esteem exercises that I asked you to do?

Okay, I should be up to speed now.

Lucky bastard, I wish my feed was full of gaming and life and hometown instead of salt mines over Trump and Duterte. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but it does get dull at some point.

Huffpoo should take pointers from their old rival Mashable and shut the hell up if they want their fake news outlet to survive the next 8 years.

The twitter "journalist" Bingo. Trump would be on the free space square. And at least 3 squares are Gamergate-related.

☑ Deported Illegal Immigrants

And yet there are people in this very thread who truly believe KiA isn't compromised at the least, controlled opposition at the worst.

That's how wishes work. You should be more specific, or you get the monkey's paw.

Gookanon has finally taken the step through the door to a new world. So proud.

No show that actually comes out with an anime season is ever going to do more than that. If you want full penetration you just need to look up some hentai, bro. That doesn't stop Maid Dragon from being kino. And, if you're looking for tits, it isn't the type of show to go to either. It's the show you go to if you want maximum comfy,

I'm sure a hashtag will stop him from doing either of those things just like #notmypresident stopped him from being their president

You don't have to show them fucking to establish that they fucked, but in this show it's not even implied and considering that the girls go as far as sleeping naked with him and they don't fuck I'd say yes, the guy is a faggot.

He's not. Most harem protagonists run away from their harems, trip on a bar of soap and end up accidentally getting their face in some boob. And then most just pick one girl at the end. Issei picks all the girls and does the ecchi shit on purpose. So yes, he's less of a faggot than 99.9% of harem protags. But if he actually fucked them they wouldn't let them air it.

I kinda doing reminding that I'm not a little unbearable shit when I remember your advice but whenever I do that my inner ego pops out and yelling me "ur shit"

GOD DAMN IT YOU ANONS BREAKING MY MIND LIKE A FUCKING WHORE IN HENTAI DOUJIN, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT

What said.
I also doubt he'd go into details about that, then again, they're not those types of girls.

There's still a competition between them, that's why they didn't give their virginities to him.

Considering what I said here that only makes it more frustrating.

Green Green, and literally nothing else.
don't actually watch it, go read a VN if you want something actually decent

Go read Mushoku Tensei.

You should get out of the country and go straight inside my bed.

> GOD DAMN IT YOU ANONS BREAKING MY MIND LIKE A FUCKING WHORE IN HENTAI DOUJIN, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT

Pic filenames related. With apologies to Warugaki.

When did Gilda start getting stuffed toys?

I'll help open that door a little faster

twitter.com/100hal/status/823870343718653952
twitter.com/100hal/status/815046643615551489

Pft.

(She's pretty cute)

FUCK OFF GILDAFAG THE ONLY TIME WHEN I GOES TO YOUR BED IS WHEN I GIVE YOU A BOTCHED CIRCUMCISION

She made a good decision, it's better go outside than watching anons turning into unbearable fagets and they're after me

IWannaFuckThatUnicorn.jpg

Well I tried to reply

archive.is/mxg7G
anti trump people are salty for some reason. Didn''t they ask for recounts and voter fraud shit since ages because they believe russia manipulated it?

I'm so sorry for being a newfag.
So, so sorry.

Yeah, but since it's Trump doing it, suddenly it isn't okay.

Shh, don't tell gookanon, Kek.

Time for more bullying, you useless dork

Only watch the OVA, the rest is lame at best.

You failed to notice the male sign?

no trannification pls

Like a plague of locust

I didn't really read anything, I just looked at the pictures.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I'm gonna you 2 steam keys to stop bullying me

20Q9W-YJ2RD-5VBPP
JH5J6-QDGB5-IIYPI
8RVW0-6YM5K-EHPXD

Its literal trash
OVA is only slightly better due to closure and tits.

Does this mean no more Saudi oil?

It's a shame that Saudi's aren't on the Ban list.

I'd rather get to see you spending 1 week in the glory hole punishment cage.

Danke, gookanon. You da best.

Hence the all the plans to remove all the environmental restrictions on us oil and to
in areas we are helping out in.

I think some faggots are trying to enter my accounts.

Suddenly, my passwords won't work on my emails. Suddenly, my Imgur gets disconnected constantly.
Meh.

By the way, what games did gookie give us?

Gookanon confirmed for failing math and/or English.

They should be salty for how easily the media is still getting played by him

Keep on boosting your self esteem, gook. After a little while your inner ego will say"ur shit" less and less until it decides to say "ur not so bad after all".

IIRC Alwaleed bought a lot of stocks in twitter. Twitter might be stupid, but not completely retarded, Jack and twitter knows who is buttering their bread.

Thanks, user. Have any of the shit about people being jailed for trying to expose the cult and then revelations that showed they were right? If possible having a mainstream source that shrugged it off as conspiracy and then later stated that it was actually true, best-case scenario would be articles about people comitting suicide with ten shots to the back of the head or ones where someone gets ten years for jaywalking a single day after whistleblowing.

I think this might have been the final straw that pushed Trump to get serious on his presidential bid and no longer roll with the Democrats' stage play where he was originally pushed by both parties as the lame duck candidate to screw over Republicans and guarantee Hillary the win.

Watch environmentalist (((groups))) throwing hissy fits for the entirety of Trump's reign. .

He flipped his attitude later, can't recall if he ever apologized but definitely changed his tone.

You cock loving queers are in need of a shock

b-b-b-b-but le drumph! bankruptcy!

joke's on you I lick batteries for fun

Shit man, he's not a rookie.

Dubs decrees that Mike "Shock the Monkey" Pence administers his treatment on the fags.

Do you like women who are physically and mentally ugly

He congratulated Trump after his victory and asked to set past differences aside, thus admitting defeat.

I wonder how long it will be before people who think he actually wants to shock gays straight start showing up on the internet.

why are so many posts deleted lately? We had a bunch of deleted posts last thread too.

Seems to be newfags who don't know to spoiler lewds.

That one was deleted by the guy who posted it though.

Maid Dragon continues to be kino.

I give it 4 months.

Okay I see, but generally speaking I do notice a bunch of posts getting removed. Idk, but It seems like it's happening more often lately.

There is a well-known whistle-blower who actually tried to expose shit to first time to the media then jailed for 1 year, fleed to 'Somewhere in south-east asia' after got out. I think he felt he might get killed. He's name is Kim-Hae Ho. It was from 2007. Here's news links about him.
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/bluehouse/767810.html
news.joins.com/article/20824043

Everything he said was confirmed to be true.

And I forgot some links about the 8 goddess shit. The prosecution and the special investigation task force seems defined 8 goddess as Choi's own 'social club' or 'sorority', not major rile in this scandal and they investigating them independently, without tying their club name to the scandal.
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11342640
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11343253
hani.co.kr/arti/politics/politics_general/767594.html#csidxf1638144bc85074b8e983c17e85e1f6
mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=057&aid=0001042914&date=20161103&type=2&rankingSeq=6&rankingSectionId=100
news.tvchosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/10/28/2016102890090.html
news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201610262304025&code=910100

This is wiki article about them
namu.wiki/w/팔선녀(단체)

Try to search term 8선녀 or 팔선녀 in Korean, to know more about them.

thx

Got Manor of the Damned and Ghostship Aftermath
Here some keys
8RHWM-65NWA-5WDHY
DW2KR-JRWT8-CDPJT
IV57D-W52YH-WNPQB

Yep. They got mad over deleted Park Service tweets after all.

news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=057&aid=0001042914&date=20161103&type=2&rankingSeq=6&rankingSectionId=100

This is the new link for Park literally forced one of the member of 8 Goddess to step down from the vice president of CJ, to hide their shit.

Anita is raiding Holla Forums again. She just posted a thread or herself with porn pic. Expect some "controversy" over shiter and jewtube with "screenshots of misogeny lair harrasing her" (along with patreon links).

How long until Holla Forums faps to gachimuchi, not to the just traps?

You're welcome.

I am going to draw gookanon porn

If it's Trump doing it, it's bad. Doesn't matter what it is, or how greatly they benefit from it, just look at the TPP.

They were calling for recounts before then when some of them started happening before Jill Stein ran with the rest of the money they found Trump was winning by even greater numbers, so they cancelled it.

With the massive amount of oil found in Texas not only do we not need Saudi Oil, but we don't need Russian oil either, I doubt we'll harvest it right away or shy away from business with Russia, partly because Trump being a Russian plant.
Continuing to do good, business with Russia will hopefully be better for relations in the long run, and military wise.

Many people were quick to point out that the DOW has been improving over the entire duration of the Obama presidency, but fail to watch market trends/bubbles.
Of course a larger portion of it could be related to many businesses making changes over the past year/campaign trail promises that trump has been making since a slight market scare around 2015/2016 when people were just shouting buzzwords of a market collapse.
I am hesitant to apply much of it to the Don, but he is certainly helping by growing businesses stateside instead of filling the coffers from foreign affairs.

So many countries are declaring complete green energy usage by 20XX depending on which country is saying it.
I think the latest one I've seen is 2050, most around 2030's.
It's just another energy market to invest in, so bankers are going crazy for it.
For a plebian example see the Bitcoin craze in 2014 when a bunch of idiots that don't know what bitcoin was started throwing their life savings into it.
With population growth rates, this will be a bit odd since green energies that work in many areas won't work in others, and the negative effects that many green energies actually do bring that the 'greens' gloss over.
As long as resources exist that will be consumed, if all the new green energies were so bullet proof, why do (((they))) want pipelines still/so badly if countries like (((theirs))) could easily switch to them since they get funding from America, and it's geological location make it perfect for many of them?

[KILLING BANK INTENSIFIES]

No you won't
I will pay to you for not doing that
I'd commission to not draw it

Draw the Gildafag raping him please.

fuck off

is dis real

I wouldn't fug her with YOUR benis.

I was thinking gookanon pleading for anons to just pay attention to the info he's bringing while a bunch of anons violate him

CODEMONKEY

what in the fuck is going on with the site today

>extremely large uncensored hentai featuring anita is this shit real?

CODEMONKEY HELP US ALL!

I swear, if codemonkey broke everything trying to "improve" the site he needs to have his shit slapped.

yo wtf

CODEMONKEY HURRY THE WORLD IS BREAKING UP

STAHP

Hey, at least we can still post unlike with josh

THEME OF SITE BREAKING

obligatory

LOL

He has good taste in Gods aswell

oops

OH SHI

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

It's more like;

Enjoy being filtered.

How the fuck do you break posts

Nigga wtf?

MY BROWSER CRASHED TWO TIMES JUST BY TRYING TO REPLY THIS SHIT

What is this

Steven Seagull.

It's happening.

A man with variable emotions

mother of god

bruh

so it looks like spoilers and thumbnail images are busted right now? they just go right to their natural size unchecked

Under no circums҉t҉ances҉

CODEMONKEY CODEMONKEY

huh when I enlarge them they're normal. It's just the thumbnails for me that look like that.

????

archive.is/mXQnB

So it's spoilers that do it?

YAY

CONTAINMENT HAS BEEN BREACHED

Welp now everyone is just gonna fuck around with the glitch. Guess I'll just fuck off until it gets fixed then.

It's like they're neatly stacked away in a folder.

God damn it, codemonkey. What did you do ҉this time

stop

Who are you?

GODDAMN I JUST WANT TO COVER DANIELLE PICS WITH GILDA AND IT DIDN'T WORK

Retraction Watch on that videogame paper that got retracted after 4 years
retractionwatch.com/2017/01/20/boom-headshot-disputed-video-game-paper-retracted/

Someone in a previous thread suggested digging for relevant people who have cited Bushman:

scholar.google.com/scholar?oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&lr&cites=7392388292905360536
scholar.google.com/scholar?oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&lr&cites=16549852674542095711

I'll give them that the side view looks weird as hell. The idea that people are trying to say a character that wears a bulky winter coat can't be skinny is fucking stupid, though.

no

CODEMONKEY YOU HADE ONE JOB
ONE JOB

Are you purposely fucking up this thread by manipulating a technical bug? I know it's fun, but jesus fuck, cut it out.

Everyone having fun here?

What's this from? Sen no Kiseki?

Yes.

Just having the resolution & aspect ratio the same isn't enough apparently. Must have to modify the file with TweakPNG or something. We used to make these PNGs a long time ago which made the thumbnail different from the full image, but now that trick doesn't work with pretty much every browser.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS HAS TO BE STOP

twitter.com/titsvonglitz/status/823943454451441666

What the fuck is this stupid shit

I read the article and tweets and don';t fucking get it.

It's an attempt to demoralize the right and the
MAGA
crew. Ignore it, it is too petty to waste time on.

You could just do this

u wot m8?

Why is pokebestiality so GOOD

What's happening? Codemonkey? Josh?

They're trying to fix it, but people are exploiting it anyway

fapping to horse porn is the zoophilia equivalent of being a cuck

considering how hard this thread gets spammed I assume we will reach 700 fast.

I'm not sure why this isn't being treated like any other shilling would be

How come filtering ids completely hide their posts rather than just minimizing them?

Oh thank goodness.

I was thinking about becoming a Patron of his, but I sent him a gmail, and he didn't even have the courtesy to respond.

Probably because everyone wanted to try it once.

As to why they don't just delete everything doing it, I imagine the whole board is doing it.

lel this faggot.

why? I mean I don't hate that guy, but why donate money to someone?

Yeah it was kinda funny at first but, as you can see, we're just spamming ourselves now.

user why are you doing this.

I haven't seen it, sorry. When did you send it?

I am shill

twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/824301815571234816

what the everloving fuck

Don't exploit the bug even in a single post out of curiosity or the hotpockets will drag you away.

Is it… Kek?

18 Jan. Just some ideas about the stalled Erin/Vivian comic.

Didn't want to waste your time, so I gave a €5 PayPal donation. So at least you got paid to read it.

dumb fucking reddit memes
fuck Hi-rez for killing Tribes

LE EBIN MAYMAY XDDDDD

Just for the record, I ticked the 'Spoiler Images' box.

Holla Forums IS BROOOOOKEEEEEEN!!!!

And I thought my local railway company was behind the times when they used that ebin meemee in their ads three years ago.

There's always worse things.

Sent.
Thank you once again it was an amazing message

This is just Poe's Law, right?

Right?

Why do corporate folks still not comprehend internet memes have a very poor shelf life? I know they're out of touch, but it has to hit them at some point.

I think they're referring to it in the context of "special snowflake".

Someone should probably go over there and straighten the record before this shit picks up traction and becomes "truth".

Fucking cringe

Again and again I see far more rationality from random anons than most corporate goons. I'll never understand how they keep their jobs.

this is cancer

The other fake shit you talk about isn't harem in the first place.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake, fam. There are way too many people using the term for them to be able to hijack it.

Who is this semen demon?

Nigger, if you can draw, why waste time on shit like that?

remove commie

Also, if anything, they are pretty much giving away material for you to use against them. Just play along and it will attract more retards that believe it, which will ensure more people that won't buy it will hear it.

Well he's already put shitlibs the world over on a trail of tears so why not?

Did you buy any new 3ds'?

I agree, Alunya would be way better :^)

NEW NUCLEAR NEGRO

stop with that meme
I don't own any

Yes please, draw more Alunya.

Commie cat is just LARPing. She's still a materialistic cunt who loves Money, Apple & Starbucks,

Somehow this isn't as bad

Poe's fucking law

I like imagining someone literally yanked her tail to trigger that reaction.

>clicking on the image to expand it makes it smaller

Woops, forget spoiler still isn't working.

enjoy getting hotpocketed

this isn't my fetish

HOLY SHITMAN
BLESS THIS RAVAGED BOARD

Noice.

After multiple attempts I managed to delete the file & may have evaded the hotpocket's gulag.

prove it

here's a picture of my 3ds collection

That's good enough for me, you impostor.

Akabur gets, like 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH, just to draw *occasional* parody porn. Last I heard, he was thinking about buying a house in Europe so he could "focus" more on his art.

In my day, kids wanting to be an astronaut were told "That's nice, dear". Now people get thousands a month to scribble Disney porn or play video games on Youtube.

I never once imagined this future.

They get paid to much. If I could code, I would get into game design.

user, Like Feminism and progressivism those two things are a bubble that will pop and Go into oblivion, I bet the youtubers thing that now that they have that much money they don't have to study, just wait and watch how it will bit them in the ass.

I remember him bitching on Hentai Foundry that he's so poor can't even pay his rents
Now he's a fucking rich for drawing occasional porns
Why suddenly internet people has so much spare money

Any progress on the E4 comic?

can't wait for the day this greedy h3br3w guy get's kicked out of youtube.

God, I wish I was motivated enough to focus on getting paid to do shit like that. Instead, I'm doing small personal projects for free like a complete fucking loser.

Will gilda make an appeareance?

Furries and or autists like Marche

Fuck that.

normalfags are discovering and stripmining the old depths of the internet. Also notice how FYAD faggots that did nothing all day but make elaborate trolls for each other suddenly became thought leaders.

Porn will always make money.

Yes but you can put porn on youtube, so the youtubers are the one losing at the end more than the artist, at least they can pick another thing to draw if prohibition hit them.

No need to be mean to her!

*Cannot

Watching Trump on various social media like night and day, nothing but a storm of negativity on twitter but on facebook and instagram its all miles and people happy with what he's doing.

The shit with Melania on twitter is horrible though, pardon me for donning my fedora here but its 100% pure SJW hypocrisy with her, just constant names that SJWs hate being called and posting her nude pictures.

Its funny, with LW the pictures are "revenge porn" and should never be posted but with Melania its ok cause we she's married to a guy we don't like, its fucking horrendous and pisses me off to no end.

How do people think like this? How do SJWeebs exist and porn artists who think lewd things are terrible and need to be censored? I saw some faggot who used to use 4chan bitch about why anime is terrible and all porn of it is loli and should never be approved of, all the while he would draw porn of western kid shows.

Just like how they wanted Holla Forums shut down for "hosting CP" that their own camp planted, but when it came out that Nyberg tried to groom his own cousin for that kind of shit, suddenly calling him out on it was "kink shaming."

can't we turn this around? Isn't there a clip of Randi Harper talking to a class saying they all are special snowflakes? that makes Randi Harper a full blown Nazi

Speaking of Orwell,
archive.is/KrCJF

PROJECTION INTENSIFIES

Actually, he was.
Again, "death of the author" needs to fucking die.

What am i watching here?

Not to mention fucking abysmal taste in porn being so prevalent

lol

Ain't so funny now, is it?

archive.fo/zb7OX

a confused and angry child

I can't understand how there are this many retards who try to argue that censorship only matters if it happens to them or things they like. Then they also try to say censorship does not matter if it is games. These fags ruined the industry.

That's a tranny btw
Also they lecture at fucking NYU

Also ladykiller is a clumsily written game that deserves the heat it's getting

I honestly can't believe that they thought that siding with Neo-Puritans would honestly give them a shot at getting a monopoly on selling smut. No, you fucking idiots, they don't want that shit PERIOD, they don't give a shit if you're siding with them or not.

It is worse than I thought.
I have no idea how people get this retarded. We even get blamed for it.

Please drag that absolute retard through the mud.

I want to see a bald Trump.

Just to know how he looks like when he's bald.

"It's fine when indies (our friends) do it"

A lot of artists are doing that shit lately. Bigdad, that one /tg/ artist who draws succubus a lot, inkertonkun, that one monster girl artist on /tg/ and /d/. A few others do it as well. It blows my mind.

I need to take a break

Another retard. Looks like I don't even have to waste my time slapping it and getting banned.

All to be dismissed then. Such a worthless non argument is to be thrown back saying it isn't worth shit and not even dignified with an actual counterargument.

They're right. It's worse, on both a writing and content aspect.
Better than being stupid enough to use the anti-sex crowd to promote a porn game.

Teacher gets upset and mock shoots Trump with a water gun

I had to check that it wasn't april fools.

I'm so painfully tempted to ask how retarded it is obnoxiously and pretentiously spewing all the shit it is right now. No witty or colorful pretense.

jesus

When did he do this?

Merrit co-wrote an article covering Christine, anyone want to help look for more evidence of their COI? Also are there any other Merrit articles?

Polygon article:
archive.is/rixwl

Someone on KIA notices some evidence of friendship:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5pztdf/opinion_ladykiller_in_a_bind_shows_that_were_not/#dcv5scp

Searchs with Merrrit's 3 different twitter usernames, containing hundreds of tweets with Christine:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=christinelove merrittk&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=christinelove m_kopas&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=merrittkopas christinelove&src=typd

Notable tweets I've noticed from skimming so far:
archive.is/YNuAs

archive.is/wKxM1

Different day:
archive.is/gNTyg

archive.is/F8uTg

archive.is/cSrDE
>@m_kopas hey merritt QUESTION when are you going to come visit Toronto?

So many (You)'s.

I feel like on Leddit.

Weird, there was an almost identical story on the BBC about Trump being literally Big Brother

Is there any other nips like Kamiya who actually make lewd games?

I need to follow them.

I need a dev to support who draw anime tiddies and has the attitude to back it up.

ask your mom

Tan porn game when?

archive.fo/53Pxr

twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/01/24/twitter-holds-emergency-intervention-for-deadspin-writer-utterly-owned-by-ted-cruz-i-didnt-get-owned/

Also, we are to blame somehow

archive.fo/zCY85

What a time to be alive

He can't block me if he doesn't even know who I am.

Why not make that a project?

8c777a is a shill

website stops selling pepe shirt but is okay with nazi trump shirts.

Nah he's just a shitposter.
Meanwhile, you're a furry, and that is bigger threat to us.

how about openly accepting commie drawfags
look at this shit
this is what happens

Who is even going to buy that?

well people do buy anonymous gear, so there is that.

How about openly accepting a furry who commission thousands of dollars just to draw his waifu

Let em sell that shirt, then will get more lefties and antifas shooting each other like what happened at the milo event

not an argument

Practicing capitalism.

A few more, including crowdfunding shilling:

archive.is/CgemZ

archive.is/LOqJX

archive.is/KIeM4

Indeed.

Facebook is for normalfags, twitter is for ecelebs, celebs who should get a pickaxe to the head, and attention whores whos parents were not strict enough with.

Afternoon, GG. Had trouble sleeping last night from the digging…would any of you happen to have saved that Local Man Ruins Everything image with ESA's Huey?
On a unrelated note, I found a physical copy of Charles Darwin's Decent of Man and had a lucid dream with Remilia Scarlet to try to calm down.

Good morning, faggots.

Idea: pay minus8 for one of his usual flash animations and the tans keep changing with every pound.

Evening niggers. Is the image bug still happening? I think it affects only the yotsuba theme because I'm using the dark one and everything is fine

Can anyone feed me a "Trump will never…" pic with the latest happenings?

I'm talking about a full game. Making some fun and sexy nornalfags will love and when retards inevitably try to stop it, it'll piss everyone off even further.

Alternatively you could simply summon /f/ to the thread by posting a .swf file with a completely different filename than it had previously

Are you ?

The Tomorrow theme seems to be unaffected.

Yes.

You should make one for sweden and canada.

Good job, nerd.

Fuck this thread is horrible, I suspect legitimate shilling. It's too easy to get you guys off rails lately.

Anyways, take a look at this asshurt: twitter.com/timmarchman

This is the Deadspin guy that got asshurt over Ted Cruz. Apparently, Deadspin is so asshurt they reposted an old 2014 article on gamergate.

twitter.com/Deadspin/status/824116403875840004
archive.is/zfv32

This is like Hogan with gawker tweets all over again

Not sure if this was posted before but the DOAX3 vr update was previously delayed and was finally released in the Japanese version but not the asia (english subs) version furthermore it appears the poking feature was scrapped.

Speaking of realistic-feeling textures, I wondered about the Zack Sensor that was there the last time. When you bump into a girl, how will they respond!? Will it be an even more realistic response than last time!? Thinking these things, I gave it a try, but this function has been omitted.

h ttps://ww.leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5py2is/gaming_koei_tecmo_safely_released_dead_or_alive/

from the comments

fuck I messed up the quote the second paragraph goes with the bottom one

Yeah it's great, a lot of people don't like ted Cruz for one reason or another but he's getting destroyed everywhere he goes

It's official, Gookanon is now our sexual slave

Now put a skirt on him. Do it now.

HOW'D YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT I WEAR GLASSES
THIS HAS TO BE STOP
**STOP THIS IS NOT OKAY WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS*

FUCK YOU

That reminds me of the pie chart with the ratio of gay tweets to hetero tweets on the hashfag, which I can't seem to find right now.

Don't resist Gookanon, we'll break you at the end, and you will even thanks us for turning you into our toilet.

You're a Far Eastern Asian on the internet.

KEK wesearchr is suing Twitter.

Leaf here, we'll be broke in a few years. Turd really fucked us over, banked everything on globalism working out, and is now doubling down, giving our cash to the EU.

I don't know enough Canadian…

Unfortunatly,yoy describes every cqnadian politician, don't be suprised if we become worse off than mexico.

Meme magic.

Why would anyone think acting like that would get you laid?

What?

What.

wesearchr.com/bounties/lets-suetwitter-for-discrimination-censorship-antitrust-viol

just make it overly polite. "Sorry for the wait""here is your tea mistress""thank you for the tea"

Don't worry, I'll help.

It's easy, eh?
Just speak like this, eh!

WeSearchr is suing twitter because they were banned from the platform, for reporting assaults on Trump supporters.

Treudeu is giving financial aid to the EU to help Migrants settle there.

I wish I was gook

Leafs need to be blown away.
Day of the rake soon.

I wish I was american.

I hope not as a verb

WEW

HOLY SHIT I'M DYING HERE HAHAHA

Isn't Gildafag a gril? Or is that a different one?

Thank you. This is going to be a crazy couple of years.

There's multiple gildafags.

This is getting out of hand

You should have picked the gril gildafag with a strap-on

oh shit
the commie drawfag drew these gook lewds
I can't unerect myself

I wish I could be smug, but my country is beyond cucked.

My city transit is littered with "believe rape victims" ads. The NDP is going full retard in every province they run, and our Prime minister makes me miss Harper. My university is full on SJW to a sickening degree, and I'm sure once I'm done, I won't be employed because jobs are disappearing thanks to our governments incompetence.

This is now the second gayest thread yet. Almost as gay that one time Tophat shared a picture of his dick.

Alright putting a comic to help you clean the memory of what we just witnessed

Isn't this a possible class action lawsuit? I'm sure the other banned parties would love to contribute to Twitter's downfall.

Holla Forums has the best drawfags.

Depending on where you are, you can always try /meadhall/

Very well.

I want to fuck Sae-han while Yuki is in the other room watching the Cats lose yet another game.

No, they don't. The only two they have are cancer and one of them doesn't even go to the there anymore because of how shit the board is.

Funny. The bullying has literally reached a new dimension.

Should have done what I did; gone to trade school. Once I'm done there I'm gonna leave since trade jobs are always in demand because not enough millennials are entering the work force to replace the older tradesmen

I'm fucking dead

It's too late, your boypussy is gonna be cracked open like fucking Pandora's Box, except all of the evil and ills of the world is replaced by a gallon of hot user spunk, you fucking semen queen. If someone ever makes a video of them pumping silicone into your cock, I'll happily upload it to GooksGoneWild.

I'll fucking blitzkrieg your tight, shaven little gook ass with my iron fucking cock you fucking subhuman nuke-dodger. If you're a good boy, maybe we can be friends and hang some dogs from trees together, or boil some puppies alive and use their severed limbs for our animal play on our heart shaped bed in the Swiss Alps. Then I'm gonna call you a bitch and a dirty harlor after fucking your ass with with an American flag and leave you butt naked in the middle of a fucking snowstorm while I go tell everyone how tight your ass was and how your pulse felt on my dick when I was inside of you. You'll probably need therapy after that, but that's not my fucking problem. You'll probably masturbate to the memory of it all and cry afterwards anyway, and you'll wish to almighty fuck that Big Daddy America nuked your pathetic fucking race off the face of this earth.

Enjoy finding your way home, maybe your cock will point you in the right direction, if I give you the key to the chastity belt you'll be wearing, fuck face.

THIS IS ME AT THE BOTTOM
I AM NOW FILTHIER THAN MARCHE AND BEING BULLIED BY GILDAFAG
I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
WHERE WHEN I WRONG
BUT DEEP INSIDE I FEEL MY EGO KINDA ENJOYING THIS HUMILIATION
THIS ISN'T RIGHT

Grats, you fell for Holla Forums disinfo. That artist came back a good while ago.

Just do it.

there's more than one?!

We both still go there, man. Catgrill posts more than me, even.

I'm here to please, user.

This is not going to end good for you, for us, quite a lot :^)

How could I forget

This shit is making my head hurt. How do none of the left know anything about history?

Okay now I know they haven't read the book at all.

Indeed.

That pic is right, but not in the orwell sense. Trump, and every politician should be careful to walk fine lines, or else the population should demand their corpse for dinner.

No there's just one Tophat, and just one picture of his dick as far as I know.

Well that is what I got from lurking the board every couple of days. Although I haven't been observing Holla Forums for the past month, I didn't really see the sociology/gender-studies drawfag get discussed much. Either that or I simply assumed that everyone was talking about a different drawfag.

do you write erotic fiction

Hmm, now noa.

That's true. After I'm done with my electrical stuff, I'm taking up plumbing for shits and giggles. The course is one year long, you get your tools paid for and you get paid apprenticeships offers as soon as you graduate

I only just now realized he was trying to reference animal farm. Trump has some stupid enemies.

Nope, not at all

If you don't mind me asking, what trade did you go in to? I could use some ideas.

Is there any way to search particular posts in the archive? I need to see some shit so I don't derail the thread.

Exactly, we need to cross-reference this. Post the one you got

Her site's getting started up again on Feb the 1st, and she's been focusing on it. She still posts occasionally though. As for the board not discussing it much, beyond the whole "catgirls got banned" thing from earlier this month, there's been stuff they've deemed more important. Natural when there's more political activity- try starting a board-tan thread on Holla Forums, no-one will care.

I suggest getting into Plumbing or HVAC, maybe electrician.

wew

Oh come on, I can't imitate cancer well.

REANON I KNEW YOU WERE A SICK MAN
YOUR WAIFU A SHIT
UR A SICK CORPSEFUCKER
YOUR POST CONTAINS SO MUCH CANCER THAT A DOSE SIZE OF CHINA CANNOT CURE IT

i made a huge mistake
i correct, i don't admit i enjoy it, this is a huge mistake, we has to stop this when we have time to go back
there is still a chance
we can pretend this didn't happen and bury this bread among the pile of old archive.is

I support this meme

Nigger, you're digging yourself deeper.

Well, Colombianon here, Since I found out this thread now have another good working baker, I'll bake for old times sake since I haven't done it in a time to see If I still have it on me.

As always.

RELEASING AT 700

Still working on title and image.

I'm just finishing up electrical and then next September I'm doing plumbing.
But just look into what you like to work with; the job market is wide open for trade stuff so find one that's enjoyable with you and you're set.

The Threadrepository needs to be updated I think

More fuel for the non-profit bust thing?

Lies and slander.

what do I do with this drawing I'm making of you and marche, then

B-BUT THE BENEFITS OUTWEIGH THE CONS, user! LOSING HUMAN RIGHTS IS GOOD BECAUSE THERE ARE A COUPLE GOOD THINGS BEHIND THE BAD THINGS!

I'm not sure what I'm memeing, I just took a few lines and put it in other languages.

It's getting even easier. Now that piece of shit can really get dragged through the mud.

Now this is getting funnier.

What surprises me is the fact that people think it is next to impossible to get into a trade or that it is somehow not worthwhile, even though even a plumber earns more than the average university graduate. I took a one and a half year course as a mechanic and it was surprisingly decent. Expensive as fuck but for how quickly and well they teach you that shit, what do you expect

Holla Forums already has a shitload, I doubt anyone would really need more. If we ignore shit like Ebola-chan and other ones that became their own boards or ones that overlap with other boards like /polgbt/, you still have the board-tan from /new/ and Holla Forums, Polina and whatever the name of that ice-age one was.

Come with me, I'll humiliate you al l night long.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5q702f/twitter_bullshit_feminist_frequencyanita_tweets/

This. Is KiA aware of this? They have a bunch of autists that can help us compiling stuff

Not really. Non-profits can get involved in non-partisan activities, legislative issues, or social issues. The thing with Anita's Trump article is different because that's criticizing a political official in a very clearly partisan article.

They can do stuff like this

Current Happenings as well. Looks like the most recent merge requests 2 weeks ago haven't been approved:

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests

Who is in charge of the aprobations really?

Just realized
THIS IS WHO THE ESA BACKS, SO MUCH FOR THEM POPPING THEIR CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES OVER JACK THOMPSON

I just realzed the only reason they hated jack was because he was not paying his protection money to them.

THIS IS CONSPIRACY
THINK ABOUT IT, HE'S DERAILING AND TURNING US INTO GAY
HE'S WEAPONIZING THE OC
THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S THE GILDAFAG AND HE DREW COMMIE CAT PICS EVERYDAYS

Fuck I was dying laughing when I found out all of the paid apprenticeship offers for plumbers had higher pay than what all my old highschool classmates make. Some of them went to school for 4 to 6 years and don't make a 3rd of what I'll be making, and they all tried to look down at me for taking 4 years off after highschool and then going into trade school.

Ando approves the requests, but he's been pretty inactive lately.

It seems like there should be a way for Ando to give another Gitlab account the power to merge requests, so the guy that's been updating CH and the repository can approve them himself. But I don't know how.

Yuri is the only way to save GG's soul from the fags. :^)

no they aren't somebody with a reddit account should make them aware.

I do Believe that contact him is one of our priorities by now

ALSO LOOK WHO I FOUND ON ONE OF THE ESA'S TWEETS
archive.fo/lMe38

so my friend told me to help him with his college homework. he has to write 2 paragraphs about one of these things.

although i can write a book about this. im pretty sure i'll make my friend fail the class

i should mention hes english isnt good

twitter.com/bebopanapolis/status/824430823449493506

I was a fucking genius to skip on college just because I was absolutely done with paperwork.

Marks got a deeper voice than I thought.

Find memes that are not relevant to the actual conversation and then twist them into it in the most ham fisted manner. Especially if it loses the original context of the conversation and becomes something completely different.

That and being conservative.

PATRICIA VANCE: PRESIDENT OF THE ESRB AND CHAIRPERSON OF IARC. SHE RATES YOUR GAMES

Autism

Either that was on purpose, or you need an english tutor too

Did that shit turn into a vocal shitposting stream

his*

Every subject feminism corrupts just denigrates back to a high school level of assessment.

Man, those cakes are not treating him well at all

they're always fucking connected
every
single
fucking
time

fucking hotpocket

Well sure, I don't mean "try and start a thread to make new board-tans", just that making a thread about the existing ones at all tends to not get as much attention since the focus is on HAPPENINGS and on the memes relevant to current meme warfare.

How do you hit the "e" key when typing though? It's on the opposite side of the keyboard. I am just teasing you

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

The other baker have a bread ready in case of emergency, my internet is failing

I thought he'd sound way more stereotypical jewish or Bugs Bunny. What a mistake…

have you refreshed the page so you don't post to early?

Why is he so autistic?

Yes is 644 right?

because he has fucking autism you stupid fuck

God dammit, Mark.

People need more Maid Dragon!

… Tlye?

Hard-hitting political commentary.

I am so sick of this "trump is hitler" meme. Even my mom believes he is just like Hitler.

My mom now believes there are multiple hitlers rising up in all countires across the western world.
Hitler did mostly nothing wrong though

And he was able to manage this board without ever going apeshit like past 2 GG board did?

that's more appreciative, draw more like that, not Gilda, commie, or gay shit
also what Marche wearing at >>11797460
what is that, some kind of baby mobile hat shit?

Canadian women are morons.

He was a shitty tactician and listened to shitty tacticians. and should have out jewed the jews to their own graves.

By the fucking gods, Reanon.

Blackout? It was the biggest reason over here last week when the entire damn street went out for an hour and everyone was so pissed they actually responded fast.

Poor roommate's XV2 data got corrupted just as the Bloodorne machine was recovering. More reason to shit on modern consoles and metaphorically fellate handhelds.

this + a miranda fursuit head

I'm in hell, can't you see that?

WHAT

Actually, its a reason to hate autosave, and to not play during a storm.

I am in canada too moron.

i know how you feel my maple-syrup chugging friend

I'm sorry, I just can't go on like this. I developed a drinking problem.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You're not even close

the annoying thing is the chance of getting another hitler in the western world is near impossible. Anyone who has studied history would know that. Hitler arose out of a very unique situation of the remnants of imperialism and massively unfair reparations on their country that made people desperate. Even if those circumstances were met again, you'd still need someone like hitler to run for office at the time.

The cold war proved that big western powers didn't want total war with each other anymore. It has become too destructive and we rely on trade too much now. Not to mention that hitler lost the war because other countries united to fight him. No western leader would see following hitler's war route as anything other than suicide (although Hillary seemed to want to try, though would have been talked down. Not to mention the people didn't vote for her with her warmongering being a big reason why). No western leader could rise to power on the back of discriminating against a group. Hillary and Bernie tried and failed. People find that reprehensive.

The only place a hitler could rise would be in the muslim world or the third world.

I forgot about that. I can't imagine how fucking awful the smell was

THERES MORE

Producer still Best Idol

you know woman did this shit at the womans march also
they did exactly that leaving fucking pads stuck on shit

OK seriously, I don't know how I want use memes for Touhou Nintendo of America version.

Someone show this to Holla Forums

Another milo stream

Funny considering obama and the clintons answer to the same masters that bushes did.

Needs more popculture, and censor the chests and mosaic the hands.

Just take the easy route and go with all ellipses.

I love the fat jew

Mark is soon to lose his incel status judging by that ahegao behind him

Can't think of any besides doge.

That's another version.

Their generals are already well aware. Even they were impressed by his autism.

>>>Holla Forums8953428
>>>Holla Forums8954723

you understand there is a constant HWNDU thread right? everyone watching and fucking with people there

It wasn't even a storm. He was giving FF XV a shot since he bought it before I already had about it and suddenly what seemed like harmless wind somehow killed the entire street's power. It kept flickering on and off for the next hour.

Can't believe there isn't some kind of safety net for that, though. Then again, that would be too easy to Jew people with.

They probably know this already and if they don't it's better this way. They are full of revoltards and fags that hate Mark and it would just make them come here to derail shit

he won over a libtard at a scream match. GOOD GOY

Refresh user, we are at 687

MY SIDES

Power flickers is close enough. He is a dumbass.

Columbianon should've announced the thread edition by now

I don't know what is going on and don't even want to know about it

Hope Rides Alone Edition

back up bakery info in case columbia baker internet goes down backup bakery info only

There's also updated nuclear negro vid, baker if you can please replace old with updated link.
Old link:

to be replaced with new updated link under Ongoing discussion:
- youtube.com/watch?v=7AL__CptUSQ

backup bread title: thunderblade edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=DsDgXoIO6qg
Published on Jun 29, 2016
this is a back up bakery info only ignore if next bread comes through and legit

Do I replace the whole First one with the new one?

No, he didn't even turn it back on for that hour.

The thing actually powered back on by itself only to immediately get killed. It was like a "Fuck you" from the heavens.

next bread needs to be this

with this as the image

Just delete this line:

and replace it with:
- youtube.com/watch?v=7AL__CptUSQ

Hmm?

DONE

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

thanks brah.

I hope there's more bullying.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

archived forever
archive.fo/N2Xov

Just dropping this evidence to support that claim(Most slut shaming comes from other women).

why you posting this nerfnow trash?