Nice

Nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/236870/depots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only $19.99?

Learn to read

what kind of fucking world is this game industry in now?

I literally cannot think of a single game where a patch costs $$$.

so it's finally as difficult as the other hitman games? wow

I'm going to guess the new Hitman failed because they decided to do the episodic release instead of waiting to release the full game when it was done.

Reminder there are anons who actually bought that pile of garbage.

The faggots who made that zombie game State of Decay did it.

They basically re-released the game and completely stopped support and updates for the old version.
Funny thing about the re-released version, it has even more bugs and runs fucking worse than the original.

Is this game still in early access? When is it coming out?

does this mean i can play the game without waiting for my menus to connect to the internet?

What's the catch?

A FREE PATCH
AREN'T YOU HAPPY GOYS?

Nowadays yeah, when it's a big update then they like to point it out on DLC heavy games like Payday.

Thats a normal thing with remasters, tends to be a scam and uses better graphics to bait retards. Funny, it always tends to be buggy as shit and badly optimized. Save for a few devs that fix their shit and/or give the remaster for free.
This "free" update thing became some kind of seal of quality, when kikes saw Valve's content updates and continued support across the years without asking a cent or DLC.

Like hell it did. Half a million sales on PC alone

Just because they include DLC with the patch doesn't mean you need to pay for the patch.

Something something Binding of Isaac Afterbirth

I guess this would be the place to ask, i never played a hitman game and i have these thanks to steam family share, is any of those good?

Blood Money's pretty good.

Blood money is the definitive Hitman game. If you want a more actioney splinter cell give absolution a go.

Contracts is the only good one. Cuck Money is casual as fuck

And doesnt it have denuvo on top of that too?

BREAKING: People on a forum for Hitman 2016 think Hitman 2016 is best Hitman.

atleast noone voted for Absolushit

How bad is it anyways, bar the DRM

How do you vote for a game to be the best in a series when it isnt even fully released yet? Does the poller or the normalfags voting understand how nonsensical it is to have that hitman there? This is the game equivalent of giving Obama the nobel peace prize.

I was talking about Payday, not that.

It's what happens when you raise people on the democratic belief that everyone has something of value to say when in reality most people don't, most of them probably only played shitman 2016 but still felt a need to vote anyway.

You're the nonsensical one.

If I had to judge whether a fully formed, steaming turd tasted better than a cake that's still baking then I'm pretty sure I could tell you which I'll prefer before the cake is even out of the oven.

I'm being hyperbolic, but the point still stands - Hitman in a box is a good enough game to outshine the rest, even in an "incomplete" state.

nice one faggot

I doubt the userbase retention was even close to 100% with the episode sales either.

The entire 'first season' has come out, which is only like a level or two shy of Blood Money. It's about as released as it gets.

How much does the game cost already, anyway?

Why does this surprise you? These are the same faggots who bought F4, OW, nuDoom, and Tumblrtail on day one.

Oh the irony

Grow up/

I could definitely see some of the least bright anons buy nudoom or f4 because at least even with all of their issues bethesda used to make good games at some point and even though doom 3 wasn't really a doom game at least the franchise until then never had a bad game mainly because i've been on their skin and bought gta 4, rockstar never had put out a bad game until then so i figured 4 would be no different. But calling the kind of person who is by definition an outsider on Holla Forums and gets overshit or tumblrtale an user is like calling a muslim immigrant born in Britain british.

Stop hating on Hitman.

>>>/reddit/

So HITMAN™®©卐 is actually good? I'm looking at it and despite the faggotry with episodic content, there doesn't seem to be any pointless fluff DLC. There is however, always online requirement. I might give it a pirate once it's complete. I mean, no publisher can expect you to actually buy the game when they fuck paying customers in the ass with draconian DRM pirates won't have to deal with.

Yeah it's pretty good.
I can understand not buying it when it was episodic but when it releases on disc there's no excuse. I'm pretty sure it'll be cracked to try then.
The only thing missing was a hard mode and it's pretty cool it's actually happening.

go back to cuckchan you virtue signaling faggot

I think season 1 is finished by now.
But not yet cracked ?
So, depending on how many seasons they want to shit out it might still take a while until it is truly complete.

why the fuck do i have a flag when i havent posted with one for months now?

I haven't played it, but, from what I seen, it looks like a solid enough game.

I's alright, but has around six levels.
The levels are fuckhuge and essentially are multiple levels crammed into one for very little reason other than challenges (which are pretty fun, I'll admit). But I wish there was more variety at levels.
There is a middle eastern marketplace/army base, fashion show/elite party, italian small town/a mansion/underground lab. All that shit could be its own separate levels and I don't feel like they mesh very well. As a result you kill multiple targets each fucking mission, when it was rare before.
I don't know if they will fix that shit where people who bought shit episodically didn't get the bonus levels with the full release. It changes the marketplace to night and adds a movie shoot and something else. Thankfully, a friend of mine preordered the full version I am a poorfag and he doesn't care about his money, and they are pretty fun.

This is an excellent post, truly finest i have seen all day.

Just start with the first one.

Won't buy because of Denuvo, strict DRM and unessecary online components.

Is the game complete yet or are they still shitting out “episodes”?

Absolution isn't bad, it's just not really a hitman game.

Complete but it is just season 1

It's free. You fucking retard

no, it's a bad tps at best, I couldn't find any redeeming factors

I liked the faster paced "Stealth". It felt like splinter cell conviction done right. It helps if you don't really consider it a hitman game but more if it's own thing.

Those cards were selling like hot cakes. Game paid for itself in a few days.

Depending on who you ask Contracts or Blood Money is the best. Also Contracts is sort of a remake of of the first Hitman game since it has many of the same maps. Go and Sniper are really different game. Go is like a puzzle game and Sniper is surprising all about sniping. Absolution is an abortion play if you want to see how they fucked it up.

Is HITMAN™ actually any good?
Apart from the Denuvo and online shit, once it's fully released and cracked, should I bother to pirate it?

Some videos look fun, some don't. Can't make my mind up.

Can you read the thread? About fifteen posts up, same question

It is fully released, crack is probably coming once the disc release is out in a week, you lose nothing by pirating it so no reason not to

From what I can tell, it seems like an OK to kinda good game. However it has dumbass A.I and pretty casual sneaking. It seems incredibly easy to cheese the game. The UI is cluttered with too much information, all of which is to make the game easier and for fucking normalfags.. Constant text on screen saying what your mission is because normalfags can't remember their mission for 5 seconds without being reminded. Regerating health etc. All the preperation, memorising targets names and faces from photographs? Gone.

The worst part is they replaced the suspicion meter which made the games very exciting because you'd play very cautiously when you knew they were sharp or on high alert or outright just not buying your disguise.

It's replaced with MGSV tier detection. Literally the equivelance of an arrow saying who is looking at you. Instead of using actual benefits of new technology, body animation and facial rendering to give you a much more natural way of assessing threats, allowing them to ditch UI/HUD elements for that part of the game all togethert, they were instead and unsurprisingly completely unambitious with their approach. Have an arrow. Fuck reading body language. Also more shit on your screen.

This new difficulty they've announced still isn't even as hard as the older games. "Slower regenerating health". How about fucking none? This is probably the hardest they'll ever make it, too.

You can turn all the pandering UI off, but your other points still stand.

Not totally, I'd take issue with the point about how easy it is to cheese the game. There are plenty of videos out showing piles of bodies and slow guard reaction times, or getting away from shootings with little difficulty, but they're all videos of people getting 0-star ratings, SA has strict requirements

And I don't give a fuck since I always liked playing in my own style. Lethal stealth, no witnesses. Avoid innocent and unnesecary kills if possible unless the strategic advantage of it is large (like shooting a guard with silenced pistol instead of going through an even more risky path).

But I did get SA in previous games just for the fun of it. New SA is arcade-tier point system and check list. It wasn't much better in older games but then again it didn't matter in older games either. Sure you'd get more money in Blood Money but money wasn't really an issue. Everything you bought with it was a luxury. All you really needed was a silencer for the pistol and you can get that no problem.

nuHitman has grinding. You want that money, there's a big focus on ratings for comparing your e-dick on the scoreboards more than ever rather than just a personal achievement. It's the completionist mentality except its being encouraged rather than just what some players are like. It's almost like a fucking free to play game or mobile game. They need to keep you playing and interested, invested in getting everything for the collection, for the game advantage, for the scoreboards etc. This will make you more likely to buy more seasons because of the investments you've already made and overall just makes you more willing to open your wallet for anything else they decide to monetise.

Then you're not representative of most Hitman fans or stealth fans in general. I vastly prefer the new five-point check rating system to BM where you could get an SA rank just by going through the level incredibly quickly

Just for full clarification, since you've dumped quite a few paragraphs on the game, have you even played it? Didn't seem like you had in the last post

Wrong. I've been on the Hitman forums since 2006 and nobody gives a shit about SA if they're playing years later. It's all about finding new ways to play. SA is just something you get under your belt.

Again, it didn't matter if you got SA. Only thing that mattered was leaving no evidence or witness to ID you later. That encouraged playing more naturally but just cleaning up after yourself if you made a mistake.

Watched plenty of streams while discussing it with said streamer and other viewers. I don't need to play it to know it has regenerating health.

How does the new game compare to Blood Money?

Good enough. Is it piratable in full?

I got 2016Hitman complete on sale on g2a for 20dollarydoos and its been worth it so far, but holy shit these challenges are bullshit.

Fucking hell, there needs to be an easier way to unlock equipment.

Not yet. I got it for 20$ or so and it was quite worth it. I keep forgetting about the limited missions though and miss them.

I thought these fags removed that shit?

reminder that steamdb.info/app/236870/depots/ shows there could be linux version. Linux versions of games have been known to have stripped or reduced DRM including flushing Denuvo.

I might pick this up on a key reseller if this is the case.

I'd say "yeah right", but then I remembered that Mankind Divided and some other western SE games got linux ports… they tend to be decent ports too.

Hmm. Not sure if I'd pick up the PS4 physical or grab a Linux release in that case.

Not a single warning that an internet connection is required to access certain features of the game. It only says that an internet connection is required to access the digital bonus content.
This could mean that online mode is being removed in the January update. That's something they would have to state on the packaging somewhere for sure.

How many of these people only played hitman shitsolution and hitman current year?

How many of these people only played hitman current year but voted blood money for street cred?

Jesus christ

It's still there but they dialed back the shittiest part of it. Unlocked equipment and stuff can be used offline now so I'm thinking when it's cracked all you'll need is a 100% save file.

episodic releases, I can get behind. Who needs a new engine and all that fuckery every time? What killed it was always online/can't-unlock-gear-even-offline bullshit
also,
end yourself, shill

Yeah sorry I actually researched and watched raw footage of gameplay before buying. Not a good enough goy for you?

The funny part is I was going to make a joke that watching streams or let's plays doesn't count, but I decided not to since obviously nobody would be stupid enough to think that counted

Funny as in not funny and retarded? I suppose we need to buy fallout 4 now in order to say anything about it.

No, you could pirate it and see for yourself, for Hitman 2016 you don't currently have that luxury

Alternatively you could look at a thread for a game you haven't played and think to yourself "you know, I could find another thread for a game I know two shits about" instead of feeling like every single thread would benefit from your generic uninformed opinion. Alternatively just keep doing what you're doing and stop playing games altogether, watching other people play them is just as good, right?

I watched it when it a couple of times in its release month with nothing but everyone in the comments and the streamers praising it. I haven't watched streams since other than my friend occasionally 3D modelling.

Oh right because being a fan of Hitman since its release and on the Hitman forums since 2006, participating in threads with the original developers around, playing every game except the latest invalidates my observations and means I'm not worthy to post in a shitty hitman thread? Eat shit ffs. Do you even realise how fucking jewish that attitude is?

And why are you so interested in what I do? For all you know I'm participating in dozens of threads. Which I am on my secondary while playing vidya on the main.

I KNOW IT'S FUCKING SHIT, Todd. You don't need to be a fucking genius to figure out which games are fucked. It's incredibly obvious these days, is it not? Fallout 4 is shit. nuHITMAN got lost tons of potential from gay business practices. Am I wrong? Oh I forgot I need to spend money and pirate shitty games to be worthy of posting with >259537 around.

And FYI. I don't pirate. Not for moralfag reasons. Just for the sad reality that is modern vidya not worth the money is so shit it's not even worth pirating. Why torture myself?

RIP

I don't really know where to start with this essay, you need to fucking calm down. First thinking that watching a stream is good enough to have an informed opinion on the game, now direct-linking e-celebrity reviewers, then saying you don't pirate, and you call ME a jew? Why even bother going Holla Forums in the first place? I just want better post quality, telling people to play a game before talking about it is a pretty basic part of it
Yeah you should at least play it since the streamer you were watching apparently played with all of the casual options turned on

You're not, but that's not the point you were making earlier at all, and still not the point you're making now, all of your background with Hitman isn't magically going to make you an authority on the game. I can explain why I think the episodic structure had a harmful effect on the missions because I formed the opinion first-hand, can you?