Any PC first person dungeon crawler that's like Etrian Odyssey?

Any PC first person dungeon crawler that's like Etrian Odyssey?

By that I mean:

plus points for loli art

Winged Sakura: Demon Civil War is the only one I can think of. Even Japan doesn't make many of these games anymore and of course you can assume even fewer would get to PC. There's Monster Monpiece but it's for Vita so far unfortunately.

Ultima Underworld you little cuck, or System Shock 1.

I heard some time ago that Stranger of the Sword City is kinda comparable, but I was wondering if there were anymore or even better ones out there that I do not know of.

Sucks that these kinds of games are rare enough, and even moreso on the PC

Arx Fatalis?

It would be pretty great for him to branch off from pseudo-immersive-sim weeaboo grindan sims into immersive simulation proper.

Elminage Gothic got a pc release. It was pretty good.

Wizardry nigga, its what most of these jrpg dungeon crawlers are based off.

This. Wizardry IV is the best one to start with.

I'd love more dungeon crawlers similar to Arx. I prefer those to Wizardry-likes, but they don't seem to be anything like as common.

Yeah but he's not going to cause he's gay and autistic.

Arx makes me cum chunks

The Legend of Grimrock games are pretty solid.

Stranger of Sword City is one you'll want to play. It's actually not shit. The last western one that was okay was Might and Magic X Legacy but now they deepsixed the franchise so no more will be forthcoming.

Yeah all 6 games in that pretentious "genre." Why are pc types so fucking insufferable? The games aren't even in remotely the same genre.

A bunch of weebshit dungeon crawlers got ported from Vita to PC. You could play those.

Or you could go back and play through Wizardry.

Those are different types of games you retard.

There's a shitload of Wizardry ports, remakes and spinoffs made in Japan, many of which have gotten fan translations, he's got a lot of games to choose from.

Also, there's stuff like the Dark Spire for the NDS, or Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

I don't know if I'd call it exactly a dungeon crawler and it's definitely not first person, even though there are plenty of dungeons to crawl, but the Lunatic Dawn games are pretty fucking great. Too bad only one of them(Passage of the Book) has an actual translation done.

The Dark Spire

This is the dungeon crawl that got me into the genre and I still have fond memories of it.

You're welcome.

I have to go back to that.
All I remember is that the soundtrack was pretty ballin'