4 AM

Losing control?

What video game has the best driving soundtrack?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/user/KuribosMask/videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHz2Gu8XAyXZGxy3Yom4rQf5B1asbLXXg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL180F93FE37D18E7E
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos
youtube.com/user/danooct1/videos
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom/videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL803A87744721C14C
youtube.com/user/Serraxor/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=dqLINVsJhQk
youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA/videos
youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats the password

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Either VC, SA, IV of the GTAs or the first two Saints Row.

Morning everyone!

Still playing way of the samurai 4. Had to go against my rule and use a strategy guide because this shit is just retarded. The amount of dumb luck and repeated play throughs it would take to figure out some of this stuff is stupid.

Should finally unlock guns though which will hopefully spice up the game some.

Pretty much the story of my life, every day, unless I boot something up before turning on the computer.

undertale 2: duke's travels

Thank you?

What games?

And I've been enjoying simple games so much more in the past few years. Don't have the will to learn 100 little detailed gameplay mechanics. Its why I love NES games, 2 buttons thats fucking it.

Also, can't play Yakuza 0 because Amazon sucks. Plus side it gives me more time to play Witcher 2.

Take it one at a time dummy.

What, they shipping your game out late? The few times I've ordered new games off Amazon, they get here late (and one didn't even come with the bonuses for ordering).

ded host age xDDD

The board is still dead.

Yeah that's what happened. This is a first tbh for me.

Fucking hell man, you're bringing a new low to avatarfags. A real accomplishment in itself. and no, guns with revolvers especially will ruin the game for youunlock muh nightcrawling style or dualwield if you need to spruce things up

Since this is Holla Forums and to keep it semi vidya related, what did you play today anons?

GTA. I'll let you guess which one.

Thats the point. Gives the feeling theres always something new to discover.

Get another monitor and do both at the same time like me.

Ended up refunding that Delta Force Black Hawk Down game. It wasn't bad but I wasn't really enjoying it all that much. I'd rather have the $5.50 back. Apparently the big (free) update for Enter the Gungeon is out on Thursday. That'll be nice.
Sleeping Dogs.

I feel you. I've got an emulation thing loaded up and I can't really decide what to play. When I'm given the choice of a lot of different games, I tend to play nothing.

I got banned from Holla Forums on 4chan, is this a nice board?

Probably an initial d game

That's my problem, I miss waiting for games to come out and being a kid and getting new ones then playign the shit out of them for like a month

There were plenty worse tripfags ages ago. Don't get me wrong, he's retarded, but when Manlytears still posts around you have to have a sense of scale.

You have to go back.

Played some more Chrono Trigger before going to bed this morning. Zeal always has comfy music with a hint of "this can't last."

Other than that, meant to get around to odin Sphere today, and instead spent a while searching around to try to help an user try to get a game that I love working with an emulator.

You have to go back.

Did you get a refund? That shits unacceptable.

Have you read the shit it takes to get the "true" ending?

None of that makes any damn sense.

I've heard guns are OP and just plan to fart around with them, not make them my main thing. Also really digging shinobi style actually. Its fun bouncing around like I thought. I unlocked the style editor thing and turns out you can only use attacks in the same stance. Shit sucks.

hotline miami by farrr monica

ye ye dat happen monica

eythin a lil fast n loose ova here. dunno bout da current status of 4/v/ rly what u hopin fo monica?

fuck off nigger, this board needs new people

as long as you don't brign shit shill too hard you'll fit in

Mornin' niggers. How is everyone? I'm sad and despondent and don't care about anything.

Had a webm of this to go but nothing works out for me, fitting.

Dual Wield gets dull after awhile. I only have the one style and styles are far rarer than sword styles, even spear styles.

Its an actual known psychological effect. The more options a person has the harder it is for them to decide and they become apathetic. Like how big jobs make people apathetic. Got to break it down into small parts to be digestible.

I demand 10 cute yotsubas if you want to stay.

Yeah but its done poorly.

I'm ok. Might go grab pizza later.

Whats got you down user?

Reminds me, I saw someone posting in the comments of an article on Nichegamer by the name of ruggarell. If it's the same faggot that shits up halfchan and at times comes to shit this place up, I wonder if he'll try his luck shitting up NG.

I'm just shit at everything I do, I'm destined for a life of below mediocrity. I have zero drive to do anything.

What pizza you gonna get? I ate way too much deluxe pizza and am sick of that shit.

Cuckchan got worse after people left the first time, why would you want more of them?

I hope he and Bui keep it up.

No, on the off chance something stupid happened, like the game getting banned, I figured I'd just keep it. I think that NZ recently outlawing Gal*Gun kind of validates that decision in retrospect, albeit that was a different game than the one I'd ordered.

Chrono Trigger is pretty fun. Should play chrono cross after you finish instead.

I disagree. I thought it was well done. The problems with games nowadays is its made too easy to get things. The whole purpose of the game is to beat it enough times to pass on to hard, then to harikiri, and hard unlocks many things at the end. Pretty easy to understand once you start doing it. Why would you expect to be rewarded for taking the easy route?

Anyone know any good elves? Iorveth seems cool.

On one hand I'm all nocturnal again but I did get cfw on my Wii U working so I've got games to pass the time.
I liked the classical station in Sleeping Dogs

I played a little bit of the windwaker and the wonderful 101. They're fun

I've been trying to break it down by type or something. Like slower-paced games for when I want to take it easy, stuff like that.

I'm sure your shitbaiting ass will fit right in.

I don't remember him being dumb enough to brag over needing a strategy guide for fucking wots4 of all things.

It's not like there's no overlap or that you can't change styles on the fly. And I didn't read it - I played it.

I really hated sleeping dogs radio. Had to mute that shit instantly.

The cheapest kind. Greasy 5$ little ceasars shit cause I have a giftcard. Ain't bad honestly. Throw some ranch on and its pretty good.

Why? All they do is autistically ruin shit. Hell, back in the day on halfchan ruggarell made it next to impossible to discuss JRPGs or games with anime art styles due to everyone getting sick of his constant spamming. Granted, a few games/series managed to escape that (Tales for example), but still.

Never actually played Chrono Cross. I suppose I should sometime, but from what it sounds like it's pretty divisive. Similar reason why Legend of Dragoon hasn't been a high priority for me to give a go.

Yeah, or that Huey guy. I hear he actually poops in showers or some shit.

Legolas.

You excited for palette to make a return in the new zelda game?

Ah ok, gotcha. Why not play stardew valley or Harvest Moon then? Theyre max comfey.

You're pathetic.

I liked Warp Radio, Saggitarius FM, and Daptone Radio. All the tracks by Rustie, in particular, are really good. Top tier music to listen to during the races.

I mostly play RPGs when I'm in that kind of mood. This is just for emulating old stuff so I might play Grandia or an old Fire Emblem on it.

Wait what? NZ straight up bans some games?

I don't mind the game being difficult or having to work to unlock things. I don't like that most of the unlocks are hidden behind 1000 layers of obtuse decisions you have to make forcing you to replay the game 100 times mapping out what you have and haven't done autistically if you don't want to use guides.

I'd love to find one good game to play. Actually managed to finish Medal of honor allied assault and expansions. Was bretty gud

I coulnd't finish Yakuza it was great, just stopped caring about games.

What'd you do?

Fuck replying to a mass of people I'm sorry I can't keep up. Everythings a chore for me.

Noice.

This game sucks

F-Zero on SNES.

So for a week now I've been constantly mad. I want to lash out at everyone around me. I hate literally everything that is going on. I think I'm going to catch the bus.

That's what you get for rushing through shit.

I mean, MT did sprint off to copyright memes and does nothing but stream his ebin troll maymays on Second Life when he isn't getting banned from the services or sliding threads on /cow/ for having the audacity to laugh at him for being retarded.

There's nothing wrong with alternative shitting.

da sound track make u lose control fam?

The fuck are you talking about? I've got the same ID as OP.

Guess so. Switching styles just seems weird and lame though.

"cuckchan" is the same as always at this point, I'm pretty sure everyone here uses both at this point. Well maybe not for Holla Forums but for speciality boards like /ck/, /k/, /x/, etc.. that really will never change

I did rush reply, but there's so much to keep up with, I'd love to chat with you niggers, but it's too much.

I made an off topic thread

Is that one dungeon in Xenogears as shitty as everyone makes it out to be?

You didn't see this ?

I meant games you dumbass.

You saying you only used 4chan for Holla Forums and you're trying to talk shit to that other guy for being a casual c'mon

I've taken to going back for /k/. I'm not allowed to own a gun anymore but I like to talk about them still.

These threads used to be 2-3 times as fast. Was fun trying to keep up and reply to tons of people like I do.

Nope. Thats pretty fucking gay though. Enjoy your no lolipedo games. Do they pick up your onaholes and shit in customs too?

no

Delta Force Extreme is much better. It's mainly a graphical upgrade of the original Delta Force with added missions and stuff.

Can only speak for myself, but nope. I've refused to go back there since coming here years ago, and still hold true to that, even if it means some games I can't really discuss here.

No fun aloud. Nah but there's a ton of them and they fly, mods don't care. You just got unlucky is all. There are a few times when I'm browsing every once in a bit I'd love to post, but fuck turning off my VPN. Wish there was a vpn or proxy that worked there because I'd like to ask /g/ for guides and shit.

Kinda sorta. I really like the art style but I don't care all that much about zelda so I'm not that invested in BotW to begin with.

Might give it a look sometime. Right now I've got the strangest craving for a military shooter. I want to gun down fictional muslims.

I'm not talking about the game, I know people fucking love it here (first disc anyhow). I mean that dungeon, a sewer, I think? I've heard people get really mad about being stuck getting in random encounters trying to make some precision fall down a shaft, or something.

Both good picks imo.

Fine. Divayth Fyr.

What do you mean? Most just require you to beat the person on hard difficulty, or get a certain ending. The most obtuse one I can think of is the prison one that requires you to be tortured 3 times but be on their side or some such shit.

What is "alternative shitting"?

I dont remember. It's been a long time since I played. I only remember being very scared of the Dual handgun priests introduction level. Also, the priest is badass as fuck, as is Xenogears. It's literally using massive mobile suits in battle with a party of companions, and eventually travelling in a massive flying ship to go to battles to battle other people with massive robots. Play it.

For about 4000 dollars you can make this beauty your waifu.

I wanted to play more Muramasa today, but I woke up with a headache and shit kinda went downhill from there. I spent some time with a friend and he wanted to play some shitty Need for Speed (2015) with him afterwards.

Also, my packages I've been waiting for have been taking longer than I expected to get here. It seems less and less likely they'll arrive before my classes start back up again.

ye i jus misquoted u nigga. answer still no

I was in the middle of Fire Emblem 6 last time I bothered. I don't even remember how far in I was. So many of the characters are just bad.

What happened user?

Getting shit to appear in stores is a real hassle. Seems to change randomly.

You feeling better now user?

doubles and sage ritsu's avatarfaggotry

Nigger I haven't been to 4cuck since 2014. If you were paying attention to what Hiroshima was saying about paying for the site you'd know he was planning on throwing malicious ads because he could. Don't forget the fact that one of the boards is literally behind a paywall.

8/k/ is a lot better, if the bitching about 4/k/ being pro-gun control is true.

Shower shitting, floor shitting, sink shitting, designated shitting streets and the like. It's an inclusive movement designed to take down the oppressive white males that create toilets that keep us from truly being free to shit however we want.

I live in murrica. We've got our own issues, but I'd hate to be someone into games, especially Japanese made ones, in Kiwiland, Ausfailia, or Germoney.

Yeah, I've heard pretty decent things about Disc 1. I just haven't gotten around to getting it off my backlog.

Thats the only thing elves are for

It looks like it'll be fun. Hopefully they put it on the switch. Why play windwaker if not interested in zelda though?

For 25 dollars you can buy chloroform and a rope and make her your waifu too.

Didnt fire emblem become shit after 4?

Oh, thats just tied to public order. The better the order, the more you can buy and for less money. Less order is only good for the crossroads.

Singles. You know what to do.

It's "I shit in the shower" level of bad so I'll just say that there was an altercation and that's it.

4/k/ is definitely not pro gun control.

keep trying to get doubles, that's right.

No the fuck you're not. 8/k/ is still better.

Not really. 4's the high point but most of them have merit. 11 was pretty bad and 13/14 are really dumbed down for the waifu audience.

The only thing I remember annoying me about the game is the point where Fei leaves your party. But thats for story purposes and massive spoilers so you can find out on your own.

Shouldnt you be finishing up the new Mass Effect?

I dont even want doubles.

Yeah thats true. Though we do have a couple kiwis in 4am anyway. Think that guy posting the furry stuff is one.

Oh thanks. Tell me more about the kiwi animu bans.

You can't not tell us the story now user.

da real problem w/ xenogears fo me is dat combat is pretty fukn simple. save up AP then blow it. seems interesting at first but it rly pretty triflin. da mechs jus need upgrades periodically. it's aight but the dungeons are pretty generic and there's a ton of dialogue at the end of each leg. Has the same issues as every jrpg but they're exacerbated immensely imo monica.

What?
I use both. 4's is just a lot faster and the worst of the cancer avoids it.

every day.
every single fucking day.
You make this thread and circle-jerk with friends of yours from Steam and other little eighteen-year old little faggots with anime girls as avatars and shit over the board with tripfaggotry. 4.am threads are circlejerk steam chat room general instead of actual videogames. There is no topic for this thread. This is not a videogame thread, no matter how much you try and paint it like one.

There's been no proof of malicious ads on 4chan and even if there I don't give a flying fuck since I have extensions that block 90% of a website cookies and trackers

8ch is not inherently better, I'm pretty sure this website has a higher concentrate of bad ausismos, the people I grouped up to play vidya with on here were shadow the hedgehog tier

Australians ban games for being too violent, being the poofters they are. Kiwis ban games for being too casual. It's also why Overwatch was banned.

Being a black man, I figured blowing your load in vidya would be something you could get behind.

If you really have to know. When I found out my ex was cheating on me, I beat the shit out of her with a pistol, in front of our daughter. Strings were pulled and I got off easy but I'm not allowed near them and I can't have guns. That was several years ago. Still love reading about guns, though. I could watch Forgotten Weapons videos all day if I had the time.

Georg seemed like a pretty decent fellow who doesn't mind humans much (for fuck's sake, he's the mayor of a town full of them, and listens to the people's issues) the way other elves are noted to do, something his daughter Sylphy doesn't understand the meaning of (until she gets to know Yumil/Tia).

Are you that one user from the screencap that fucked his gun or something?

Thats right. I've always said it wasn't about video games.

And as far as I know, I only personally know 3 people in the thread right now. Nice implications though.

Get out.

I'm too busy enjoying Todd's newest game Fallout 4â„¢ to play Mass Effectâ„¢.

I want the story.

Don't worry, if you spam the board again you'll totally show him!

You must have missed the thread where he flat out said he was thinking of putting in malicious ads and forcing the pass as much as possible because he couldn't think of ways to pay the bills for the site. You just need to learn to not group up with shit people.

Your dick must be pretty tiny to fit in a bottle.

God no. I think that would be too cold to be comfortable.

It looked fun and I can play it while I lay in bed

Great aim is all it takes.

even a long dik nigga lyk myself gotta take a sammich break ey once n awhile monica. it was modern final fantasy w/o ne window dressins. had cool art.

I can understand piss bottles if you live by yourself, but if you're a NEET living with other people, come the fuck on.

You don't have to put your dick in the bottle to piss in it.

What about impounding loli merch from nippon in customs?

That sucks user. Can't blame you though, fucking 3dpd. At least you didnt shoot her.

And fuck yeah, forgotten weapons is the best. Got a little sick of the bergman stuff the last couple weeks though.

Just that lazy of a person :^)

Why are you pissing in bottles in the living room? Thats just gross.

Well none of that shit has happened yet, and that still doesn't negate the fact that if someone from their Holla Forums that we should just hate for them using it

I'd probably piss in bottles too if I had the aim for it. I drink a lot when I'm at the PC. Even just water.

I'm surprised I didn't. I grabbed it, and I'm sure that I must have meant to, but I just didn't.
I haven't watched a lot of his stuff yet. There's a lot and it's kind of overwhelming. Not sure if I want to go by most recent, or try to find the best ones, or what.

In case you didn't see it

How many of you fucks actually piss in bottles?

Be sure to buy the DLC too!

Playing on phone?

Sure sure. I believe you.

It LITERALLY has big fucking robots.

You dont do this too, do you?

Depends, is the loli from a shit anime? Cause shit taste is an impoundable offense too.

Jesus, you too?

We're in the ironic universe. The tea drinking sissies also conquered the world once.

I was too lazy to go to the bathroom. I'm a shithead I know it.

I have.

No need when your room's connected to a bathroom anyhow.

Yeah, then they got guilted into what's led to our current white plight of shitskins infesting everywhere.

???

The newer ones have higher production values plus he travels to museums in the last few months. Very good. I'd say work backwards for a while. Plus new vids every single day for the most part so theres that too. I typically eat breakfast while watching his new vid each day.

Might just do that, then. I don't know how he has time for so many videos.

smh tbh oniifam

I knew it was time to leave when people were unironically defending Gone Homo.

I bought the game and all the DLC across multiple platforms just to support my favorite developer.

Does anyone remember that $1300 CRT I bought a few months back? Well it's $3000 now. Not pictured is the $700 shipping. Anti CRT faggots blown the fuck out. I've never been more happy with a purchase. Wouldn't be surprised if it went up to $5000 by this time next year (they only made 500 of them). Trump's america is already making me money.

I have but not in the NEET nasty sense.

Used to sneak to a 3dpds house and get drunk at night and would have to piss 100 times into bottles so her parents wouldn't know I was there.

Its because hes making bank doing so. Not sure how much he makes on patreon but its his full time job.

Like?

Congratulations. You paid 1300 bucks for something you could have got for 50 bucks at a thrift store.

I can't tell how much of that image comes off as honest to goodness shit taste, and how much is ironic shitposting. "Any community that gets its laughs pretending to be idiots will eventually find themselves surrounded by idiots that think they're in good company" or whatever the phrase was, indeed.

I knew it.

Why the fuck is the price jumping so fast on that?

Why the fuck would a TV be that expensive?

Nah, that gimmick controller with the screen in it

It still must be pretty overwhelming, when you account for editing and setting up equipment and all that.

is ritsu gay furry

Yeah maybe. I have a feeling at those julien auction vids he sits down and films about 20 episodes in a single go. Just goes in, grabs all the guns he wants, films it in one sitting then can upload one vid a day for a few weeks.

Whats a lorveth

It's a 1000 line widescreen BVM that accepts all analog video standards & does 720p/1080i. Basically the best tube tv ever made. There's a 32 inch one too, but I've never seen one for sale.

Yeah, probably. Some other guys I watch get together once a month and film half a dozen videos or so, to release over the next few weeks. Makes sense.

Any other good kiketube series you can recommend? Always looking for new ones.

What do you do when some gets on your hands or the first bit comes out sideways?

Because theyre tea drinking sissies.

Good. Remember to buy the legendary edition too!

Wait a few more months and sell it for a massive profit.

No, he cant chose legolas, I already did. He can have that other elf. In the gay forest part.

Ouya?

Definitely maybe.

I hope it was ironic shitposting.

It's rare, PVMs and BVMs are built for television studios so they're far and above higher quality than the standard consumer grade CRT. That and faggots buy up large numbers of them so the prices go up a shitload like the one guy who posts in the occasional crt thread on here about how he has something like 6-7 sitting there mostly unused.

I've already got the money for every version to be preordered.

Wii U

That wouldn't happen if you have a tight seal.

I thought legolas was the only living elf in lotr

Reminds me of how some stores will only have one copy of an expensive game out on the shelf at once but have assloads more in the back. Or worse, people that destroy copies of shit so the total value of what remains shoots way up over time.

Are you fucking serious?

can't do shit with the robots other than a variation of the existing battle system

NONONONONONONONONONONONON
RITSU U WENT 2 FAR W/ DIS ONE NIGGUH

Do you really expect Ritsu to not be retarded or "pretend" to be retarded so badly it looks genuine?

Yno

Yeah yeah I know that sam guy is half elf or something too. Thats why hes gay for frodo

Good!

Oh. I expected 3ds tbh.

Wouldn't it coming out sideways imply too tight a seal? Should I try stretching my urethra? And you avoided the question.

Sure, why not. Just choose an elf from Elder scrolls or Shadowrun instead then imo.

It's still big window dressing.

2 days isn't that long if you sleep the entire time.

gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr=

These aren't gun-related but I like them.
youtube.com/user/KuribosMask/videos
Just a guy talking about different aspects of game design, in-depth.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHz2Gu8XAyXZGxy3Yom4rQf5B1asbLXXg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL180F93FE37D18E7E
These two are from the same guy. He's been in the games industry a LONG time. First series is lesser-known facts about games. The titles are clickbaity but they're informative. The second series is on obscure European videogames, mostly from the 80s.
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos
He makes fun of stuff like Korra and Steven Universe.
youtube.com/user/danooct1/videos
A guy who shows off old malware.
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom/videos
Scottish (I think) guy who pulls apart electronics to look inside and explain what's what. The one video I really remember was about whether or not USB power banks actually are prone to exploding or something like that.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL803A87744721C14C
Joke cooking show.
youtube.com/user/Serraxor/videos
These guys review bullet hell games.

I'm also going to preorder copies for every system for my friends so they can also enjoy it.

But you dont have friends

I have tons of friends! Don't remind me.

Reminded me of this old screencap from half/b/ years and years back. I miss that more carefree era of imageboards.

Ayy thanks! I'll add them to my mix of daily channels and see any stick.

I'll share with you an insanely weird channel with a supreme autist. Nice guy though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqLINVsJhQk

I do have one but its been collecting dust lately. I'm sure at some point I'll pick it back up but for the time being I'm playing other stuff.
On that topic though, playing Monster Hunter on the TV feels really weird.

I'll check it out once I finish off the videos I'm watching now.

Enjoy your hat.

I can't imagine that anyone at that time would have imagined shit going down as it did, both in terms of the site, vidya, and the world on the whole.

At least you dont have to spend money. Bright side to everything.

Never played any of the older ones on PS1? Theyre still pretty comfy to go huntin in. Maybe some day they'll make Monster Hunter for PC as well. Probably not, but an user can dream.

Where do you find this shit? I have such a hard time just endlessly browsing youtube, I can't find good shit.

I don't think Monster Hunter had PS1 entries. Didn't it start on the PS2?

At least there's always the possibility of things getting better.

But how else will people enjoy the goodness that is Todd's games?

I've come across it in different ways over the years.
The first one was from a game journalism site I used to read, Gather Your Party. He did videos for them for a while. Second guy, I forget how I found his stuff. Found the Korra guy through Holla Forums, the malware guy I found because I got bored and started looking up some of the more famous old ones. The guy who pulls apart electronics is a friend of another guy I watch. Henry's Kitchen, I found through 4am, and I found the bullet hell channel years ago when I was looking for gameplay of a game I wanted to buy.

Honestly I was so carefree back then that I didn't really pay much attention.

This is why Ron almost became a death eater.

Have you never seen the youtube channels suggested threads?

I think it started on 1. I could be wrong, but I remember playing it on PS1 with my cousin.

It did. First game was on PS2

Head canon monica

I have this debilitating character flaw that prevents me from interacting with other human beings. In other words, I'm a anti-social shut in who hates everybody. When my parents bring our extended family over for the holidays, I refuse to even leave the room. During these times, I will pee in a bottle, if I absolutely have to, but I'll hate that it's in the room, and I'll immediately clean up after everyone is gone. I only do it under (what I consider) extreme circumstances. Clean up after yourself, user. Have some decency.

Checked wikipedia, series started on the PS2. I don't know what the fuck you were playing back then.

What manga is that from?

Eh?

How well do you interact with people online user?

devilmanz

Exactly.
The little ruseman will make them know about it. His little lies go far.
Truly, Bandit is the hero we need.

Naw, he was right on the edge. It's why harry gave him hermione. To calm him down.

Probably the PS2 game then. It's been a while, so like I said could be wrong. I remember it being fun though.

Have you not read the books?

Noice. I don't know how to go about finding anything interesting. I'll check those out thanks.

No, I'm a shithead.

Like the first half when I was still a kid. Watched the rest.

DAT'S HEADCANON MONICA NOT OFFICIAL YOU'RE BREAKING DA RULEZ

Todd doesn't lie. He makes genuinely good games! Other people liked it when we were fucking with people when the last dlc came out. Fuck scarecrow for ratting everyone out.

I thought so (style seemed familiar), but I've never read it. Watched an interview a while back that said that, Lovecraft aside as an inspiration towards the series on the whole, Devilman was something of an inspiration for Yuri (JP: Urmnaf) Volte Hyuga as the protagonist in Shadow Hearts.

There's other stuff I watch, but a lot of it isn't really a "series". I did forget about this guy, who opens and eats old MREs. youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA/videos

da original canon series is pretty short n self-contained only took me a couple nights to read thru it if u got time.

Well enough, I suppose. Even then, more often than not I find humans to be insufferable. I just really fucking hate people, they're more trouble than they're worth. Some people cry about never having a girlfriend; I cry over the fact that I'll never truly be alone. I feel like an alien in a human's body, like I'm not even human, like I'm just on the outside looking in.

Steve is great. Good taste user.

youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204

Heres a channel of a cute girl eating tons and tons of food every single day. Shes fun.

Reminds me of that screencap about some user binging on some his dad brought home and the unfortunate results.

You mean it's got spinoffs or got redone?

there's a shin devilman and sum crossover shit. but i ain't fuk w/ it.

I see. Well, might look into it then.

u ain't kiddin monica dayuum

We have them sometimes. Not often though. He probably got a bunch from there. Not sure if theres a pastebin with links though.

Well, it was close in the books. You should read them, theyre better than the films.

DUMBLEDORE FUCKING DIES AND HE WAS GAY!
LITERAL GAY! AS IN A PENIS SMOKER!

What else can be expected of a redditor? Between the salt party 1 and 2 and the nexus getting in hot water when the dlc was uploaded to their site, Fallout 4 was a pretty fun time. Except for the heavy shilling before release anyway.

You shouldn't eat them often since they're not designed with long term subsistence in mind but they're worth checking out. I really enjoyed the one I had.

u think u gonna spoil da darkmanx?

I hope there's some other game that can generate the same amount of salt.

Yeah, I think the guy got massively constipated or something. I can't be fucked to find the screencap at the moment (those older ones up there are at least easy to find at the bottom of my folder).

We oingo boingo now?

And that sucks user. I'm a weird case of being a hermit but liking people and don't mind interacting too much with them. Though it drains me a lot at the same time and need to escape back to my NEET cave after.

Girl eats like that every single day for vids too. Its insane. Her toilet must be dead.

Noice

How do I miss them?

Meh not big into harry potter even out of nostalgia. I'll watch the first couple of movies when winter starts each year just for comfy but thats about it.

If we'd been aggressively spoiling RE7, we could've done it again actually.

Can I get that in americanese?

I've no idea.

i neva knew dat seaweed @ da bottom was fo like a lil handguard type thing tbh monica

They were alright the first time through but I don't think I'd go back. Good way to get kids into reading, though.

I fucking hate seaweed. Nasty salty shit.

It has to be something that's worshiped on Reddit for the most anal pain.

Robute Guilman did nothing wrong
On Calth

Ride me

Together through the darksness we'll

STAY UP ALL NIGHTHomoerotically

Honestly I had already been reading since a young age before harry potter was even a thing. Was really into extended universe star wars crap when I was like 7 for whatever reason and my dads a big fantasy dork so was shoving the hobbit in my face at a young age.

did he call his johnson da hobbitz?

Was he? I thought that was just something Rowling said in an interview and had no basis in the text.

I've heard of that happening, yeah. If you're interested you can find them on Amazon but they're expensive there. Chicken pesto pasta was the one I had and it was way better than I thought it was going to be

You a funny guy monica

Me too, but my 4th grade teacher read us the first one and I liked it enough I read the others. Parents used them to get my brother into reading books. I don't read as much nowadays, though. Been meaning to read the Ciaphas Cain books.

There's nothing wrong with following Chaos.

if i follow chaos' wake can i still follow chaos?

Yeah I haven't read much since highschool. Been so hard to just sit down and do it.

So long as you are trying to help them, it's all good.

DMX READING GUIDE
there is no step 2 monica

I haven't got the focus for it anymore. Might pick up some of those Bathroom Readers, though. I had a bunch of them years and years ago, and it might be nice to get newer ones.

How long do you take to shit that you need a book in there?

Shiiiiiiet fam thought you were all up on that toilet game.

oh guess i'm da only one w/ kids. shitter is da quietest place in da house most nights tbh monica.

I don't take all that long, but it's nice to have something to thumb through while I wait for it to finish up.

What does reddit worship other than fallout 4?

It's heavily implied he was in a sexual relationship and in love with the dude who owned the reapers wand.

Excessive pushing of the rectal cavity can lead to hemorrhoids.

There's got to be something.

Robute Guilman did nothing wrong heretic

Oh, it's like a getting away thing? My kid's across the country. I'd probably read on the couch.

I can never be fucked to buy bookmarks so I remember my page by memory. By the time I find it I think I'd be done.

I'm not really interested in getting back into it. Would rather game and shit. Though I'd like to have a fat stack of books in case I gotta go innawoods. Would be a good thing to have shit to do out there.

das ryt, thats why you gotta get up on this squat shit yo

it's da troof but he neva took anudda lova afta him grindlewald n his brotha had a threesome dat accidently killed da nigga sistuh

ye das part of it it's not like i'm shittin da whole time but dey always mo in yo colon than a nigga think @ da same time.

Totally.

Why not just get a batch of books that are short so you can cycle them in and out?

Same, that's why I don't read much.

I like a good story, and it takes time to build up in a good one.

I guess, but I'm in and out, man. Same with showers. When I go into that room, I mean business.

I dont wanna go there, so unless you're willing to perform some recon, we're gonna have to settle with telling them to go back.

Why not just play with your anus with dildo to stretch it out a bit instead, making the poops easier to come out?

They mustve been into torture porn. That cruciatus curse is serious shit.

I dont know how people can spend an hour on the shitter. Doesnt make sense, unless they had mexican food and their bowels are being purged.

But why read them on the toilet then? Surely you could get a nice chair and a little table so you can put a nice lamp on it so you can read in comfy time.

At least it's in the text. I fucking hate when writers spout bullshit and idiots take it as canon.

Too bad, you're chosen to go there.

Everyone can't possibly be going to sleep when the thread dies, what are you gonna do? I'll still be up because not tired and just wait until I crash and burn

I'm up for like another 12 hours post thread honestly. 4am threads for me are like morningish compared to my sleep schedule.

Some people go to sleep, some are getting ready for work, some are off to play vidya or something. Chances are everyone just runs off to one of the various rooms set up. The board will always be dead though, so don't worry about that.

Nice, wish I had a life. Bit tired of being NEET.

Like I said, if I still read regularly, I would do it on the couch. I'm in and out too fast to read on the can.

My brother always took an hour or more to shower. It made me so mad because he'd wait until half an hour before we had to go out to shower, and then he'd be in there until someone yelled at him to get out. All this after he was told "Be fast, I need to shower too". And then you get in there for your quick 2-minute shower and all the hot water's gone. Drove me crazy.

Being NEET is great if you just accept it. But I think I talked to you about that yesterday anyway so.

I wish I didn't have a class on Tuesdays, because that way I could sleep all day and do nothing.

You should start.

I'm hoping I've got at least another ten hours in me but I might end up taking a nap in a little bit

I just haven't got the attention span for it anymore. I got halfway through The Diamond Age a couple years back while I was sick and just stopped. Of course, I was sick enough that I was having fever dreams about a show I was working through at the time. I would lay awake, my sick brain too fried to let me stop thinking about this perfectly ordinary sitcom, and somehow warping it into a Twin Peaks-esque nightmare. Then I would finally fall asleep after hours, and just have these fucked-up dreams about it. Dead serious, I stopped watching the show because of it.

Yeah, there's not much more to say about that.

Why are you willingly attending marxist indoctrination?

There's always picking up small books and moving from there.

But Communism is the superior political system!

Yeah, I reread The Running Man about a year ago, it's shorter.

dead thread
see you next time i guess