Space Station 13

We got a dedicated serber edition

Join byond://66.150.214.150:7272

Running unchanged /vg/ coderbase as of now, under the assumption of mediumRP.

Join faggots and get shamefully outrobusted by the clown for 20 minutes.

Running 24/7 now but dont expect any players before 6 yurop time.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/22990.
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And let me open this thread with the official statement that after reflecting on what happened, both the bus and its severity on the robotist were unwarranted given the circumstances, and an overreaction because of preceding butthurt with the associated bus on my part.

KYS you shitmin cunt, anyone that runs a server with such shit admins is doomed to failure and ill enjoy it like i did with all the previous servers i watched fall due to shitminnery.

10 bux

Well, took you a while, but you did apologize.
Good on you. If there ever is a next time, remember to apologize right of the bat. Dragging the discussion that long only derailed the last thread.

Yeah, it's a lot better when every admin fails and we autistically screech until the server dies and we repeat it again and again, right?
Fuck working together with people to solve our problems, we gotta SHITPOST hard as fuck now! :^)
>>>/suicide/

I heard plenty of times that nuTG codebase is shit. I agree, but maybe it is possible to fix it? What do you hate about nuTG codebase?

I think they really turned to shit with following changes:

1. Airlocks break from brute damage. Every shitter just breaks them instead of hacking. Even if hacking is very easy.

2. Miners have too many research items in mining vendor and so they hunt lavaland bosses instead of mining. There is less ore then on asteroid and danger is higher.

3. Research requires mutated plants, items from mining and cargo, besides ore, to max it. It takes way too long and may be impossible on lowpop.

4. Wizards and nuke ops have new energy shields that make them invincible to melee, lasers, guns and stuns until shield absorbs too much damage. This makes them nearly unstoppable.

5. Space cold does not slow you down as much and you can easily survive and move in space without a hardsuit for a short time.

And there is probably more. What do you think?

It's more about the interface. tgui.
Lots of players are using windows 7 (I know one who's using windows 98) and tgui breaks for them since it needs IE v11 and windows 7 only goes up to… what version 9 or some such.
That was most of the bitching anyway.
Also /vg/ has a ton of features that nu-tg doesn't. I'm more confortable with tg code too, but vg has a lot of content that I like.

pastebin.com/fngyh23a

the only reason he apologized at all is because of the shitstorm that followed his shitminnery, if no one had spoken out he wouldn't have given a fuck and gone on being shit to the roboticist and every other player that fucks him over ingame. its likely he will still be shit, only now he will do it much more subtly.

once a nigger always a nigger.
you cant just use whiteout to make his niggerness disappear, its genetic.

Thread theme.

Me? I've been watching JoJo lately so I'd suggest a JoJo track for the thread theme buuut~ I dunno: JoJo is too… in vogue. If my aim is to irritate and in doing so to incite in people a hopefully irresistible urge to punish~ :3, I think I'm to choose memes better rejectable than that. ヽ(´ー` )┌

Wait I think I might change my thread theme choice from that last one to another i-if it's not too late to do so… I might be a bit tips lol

Tgui problem should be fixed.
github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/22990.

Vg does have some good features. But I don't think they have that much. They have good atmos upgrades, xenoarch, xenobotany. Do they have anything else new?

From other thread. For nuTG codebase:
I checked and its not true. Revolver deals 50 damage in one hit, and it does not crit in one hit.

I think its kind of justified. There are only few weapons that can delimb you, like captains sabre or fire axe. Also traitor only things like eswords, armblades. All these things should delimb. Cutting off a leg stuns you but cutting an arm does not. The only weapon that can delimb in one hit is double esword.

I can't tell if this is bait or not.
Fug.

Roboticist here, glad to hear that, but I wish it came prior to a rather large mass of assery.
As it is, though, it just seems rather disingenuous. Still, I guess I can take it, albeit not in full.

I really do hope this type of thing isn't going to end up typical, though. I've certainly never considered cloning someone who asks to be cloned 'powergaming', and unfortunately, it seemed as though discussion was something you were very against.

I'd prefer to assume the best in people. Otherwise, the world ends up rather aggressive. This isn't, mind you, out of optimism, it's out of my philosophy on retaliation. If you assume the worst in people, you may find yourself retaliating unfairly.

In this regard, I say look with suspicion, but give him the benefit of the doubt. Benblu said he's new, so I'm just going to assume inexperience, rather than malice.

what isn't bait~ :3c

Killing and cloning someone on a whim, this is regardless if because one thinks is a good idea or if one is being asked to, circumvents the entire rule system that is the medbay train. This is powergaming, same way how sacking telemetry storage and feeding it to the DA is a way to circumvent 80% of RnD.
Now dont get me wrong here, Ive been there and I know that sometimes you literally have no other choice but to let die and to clone because the guy takes more damage a second that you cant possibly heal, but heres the issue: the guy is dying by himself and theres no legit way to keep him from doing so very soon. This is one of the specific circumstances I mentioned earlier.

If someone comes to you and asks you to kill and clone them, and you do it, youre making yourself accomplice in powegayman. Shittery, of which powergayman is a part of, is more often than not done by multiple people sharing a little bit of blame to escape punishment.
Lets say theres a sec trying to arrest someone. When one guy slips you him on soap while the other guy runs past and and steals his weapon and the third guy pulls the guy away hes trying to arrest. None of the four are antags. Which of them should get punished for shittery in what degree? None of them broke any specific rule of the serb that guaranrees punishment. The answer is, and this is the philosophy behind our ruleset, you punish all of them equally, severely enough to offset the temporary nature of the punishment, to lodge the idea in their brains that any kind of shittery has disproportionate consequences should one be unfortunate enough to be caught in the process, and powergayman is a type of shittery.

The both of you were precedents for the serb to ever enforce the powergayman rule, and the form of enforcement and the enforcement itself was a poor judgement on my part because I was supremely butthurt at the moment. What I should have done is to let it slide with a slap on the wrist because you couldnt know the consequences of your actions could have severe reprecautions, as there was never a precedent set of how we actually plan to deal with powergayman, and your definition of powergaming clearly seems to be different from mine.

Youre welcome to debate any of the above statements fam.

There was an attempt to properly medicate the guy with a chest transplant, but unfortunately, possibly due to my inexperience with the system, it was not working. At this time, the guy with the borer says, "fuck just clone me", as shown in the first portion of

The theif and the guy dragging the prisoner are clearly doing illegal shit as a non antag, if higher yield. The slipper, unless doing it in planning with these other two, is just pranking, and the officer and person arrested are not doing anything at all. Only two truly deserve punishment in this example you have provided, for acting in a clear antag fashion.
They sure as hell do not deserve "equal punishment". Good god, man, no wonder we had issue, when your fundamental view on both the enforcement of and what you consider to be the rules are so skewed.
Punishment should always be equal to the crime, and in this case, two of the four didn't do anything wrong, with the fourth ding absolutely nothing wrong.

I haven't played in a very long time and this codebase is fucking different.

the guy was at no point at risk of losing his life, until I started blasting him with radium on the way to the cloner
the proper way to deal with a borer is to pop obscene amounts of LSD

So your proposal is to execute the two in antag fashion, thus taking them out of the round, and let the other two go?

Not this shit again.

Pardon the fractured posting, I am on my phone, which makes it rather difficult to reply easily.

If it was your aim to set a precedent, I would make the case you failed this in a number of ways:
You did not make the punishment clear. Until I had been told by the doctor none of the treatment was working, I assumed I got it naturally.
You did not make it apparent to anyone else. If I did not inform people of what occurred, nobody would've heard of it.
You did not explain why this action was punished, nor did you, even during our arguments in the thread afterwards, explain why this was regarded as such. Until now, you've never made much a case for it, and even now, it is a decisively weak one.
And lastly, most importantly for me, you did not conduct yourself in a professional manner, either at the initial admin PM, the following messages, the OOC chat, or, ultimately, the thread. Which is one of the bigger reasons it blew over so bad. Those initial messages, especially. Adding a memeface does not make you look good, especially paired with the "did you just kill as a non antag" line. The line being an issue primarily due to a simple look at context would've made clear to you the nonantagness was not at all part of the issue. This, coupled with the refusal to respond to my PMs before dragging things into OOC, where you continued to ignore me until I brought it to the thread where you once again chose to ignore what I was saying, lead me very quickly to believe it was not a matter of server ruling as it was a particularly butthurt power tripping admin who did not want to appear to be wrong.

Yes, to all of which I admit.

As I've mentioned in my experience with borers is very limited. I saw a man panicking on my operation table asking to be cloned, and took his word for it.

The other two, one of whom did literally nothing wrong, should not be punished, yes.
The thief and dragger should be. Although, I'm not sure if I agree with the punishment you seem to be suggesting. On most servers, it'd go warning, followed by kick, followed by short ban, and so on.

Then what is the point of defending this lot when you yourself admit it completely and utterly failed it's desired effect?

3rd party here, regarding this borer/cloning argument.

This is sounding like the incident where that one doctor treated John Wilkes Booth's injuries, not knowing that he was helping the man who'd just killed the President.

In a gross miscarriage of justice, that doctor was sentenced to death for doing his job, that being treating an injured patient. He didn't know who this man was or what he had just done, all he knew was that this was someone who needed help.

Saying that the unknowing doctor should be held accountable or responsible for what his patient did beforehand (or in this case, what meta knowledge he might have had) is grossly unfair.

Isn't this /vg/'s codebase
How is escaping form borers powergaming? If anything its stabbing yourself in the foot because borers are helpful to you. They were reworked form shit antags to overpowered pAIs.

I'm not really sure if the lot applies, though I definitely understand the sentiment.

In this case, I had a man who wanted a chest transplant done in secret, who was panicking on the table as I went about. His behavior gave me the assumption on what was effecting him, but not knowing what it does or how it works, I judged off his reactions. It seemed to me the thing was taking over or something, so when the surgery failed, and he suggested cloning, I obliged.

Basically, you knew there was a problem with the patient, and the methods you knew to treat them normally weren't working. From an IC viewpoint, cloning wouldn't be something you'd consider right then (as it's not a form of "treatment", which was what you're trying to do) but given that it was the patient who suggested it and that your only other option was to let the patient suffer/die (a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, insofar as a refusal to treat is viewed as inflicting deliberate harm on a patient)

I was a roboticist, so I'm not sure if an oath really applies. But, yes, IC-wise, there want really any reason not to do it. Cloning is something understood by Nanotrasen staff, and, while it should never be the first option, it is regarded as one. Certainly if all else fails, time is of the essence, and the subject wants it, it makes sense to be considered.

Because the reasoning is important obviously. Im a player like anyone else, and like you have to resist the urge to get out the robust tool of choice that you always carry "just in case", I have to resist the temptation. Except I have

And this is where we disagree. Shittery goes beyond strict rules, Ive been playing this game long enough to know it. You gotta remember fam that we dont run nox, we run mediumRP, just instead of forcing it down everyones throat we try ease people in that are accustomed to murderfests.
We dont ban for ingame shit as a principle, and no precedent occured to change that yet. The only guy ever banned on the server was a shill trying convince us to branch out to reddit. Tempbans are a purely symbolic punishment to signify that deprival is a possibility, and they are absolutely ineffective on returning turboshitters. What is super effective against turboshitters is fucking with them in a way that will absolutely deprive them of the ability to be a shitter without taking them out of the round.

If I find someone being a supreme shitter that sec is incapable of handling, he will be crippled in one way or another for the rest of the round. That applies doubly to assistants. This only applies to individual rounds without metagrudging or any consequences between round. We prefer IC punishment over OOC and Ive personally amputated a dozen hands IC as a punishment for shittery, but if IC doesnt cut it, OOC has a go.

IC-wise you dont have any reason NOT to raid telecomms because the shit is there and you know its there, and you know its super hightech. Its still powergaming to raid telecomms for easy RnD. Same way as stuffing someone in a cloner when its not the absolute last resort.
Powergaming is not only an issue of IC vs OOC tactics, its also an issue of skipping game mechanics.

*Except I have all the murderboner buttons a mouse click away.

You'll have to run that first part by me, again, because I don't grab some robusting tool at round start, hell, even as a researcher I don't print robusting tools, and it would seem you did indeed fuck up royally. There must be some missing information here, or some kind of inside joke, because this flatly is nonsense to be.
Seriously, did you even think before you typed that?

And I've played this game long enough to know that punishing someone who literally did nothing wrong is a very sure sign of a bad admin team.

As I stated in my prior posts that you ended up ignoring in the last thread, punishment is punishment, and it is quite clear you are willing to punish people to the degree of taking them out of the round. But regardless, it is still enforcement, however you deem to paint it.

Break this up again because phone and work shit

I've personally got no major issue for how you punish people, except that I believe warnings are in order. As it is, I see it as no different from a short ban, after all you are leaving them crippled for the round. My issue comes up with the afore mentioned no warning, the vagueness of the ruling, and the rather idiotic notion that everyone should be punished equally, from the mass bombing shitter, to the well meaning janitor who accidentally slipped up an officer, to someone who literally did nothing wrong but just happened to be there.

You have every reason not to tear apart telecoms, IC. It is vital Nanotrasen property, after all. Not to mention that, being such, the action would be illegal, thus security would have call to arrest you, acting as another reason. There is no IC reason to tear down company property, and only an absolute shitter would suggest otherwise.

I'm glad you agree with me about the cloning. Though, it does raise the question why you decided to punish me, or why you made such a big fuss about it in the first place.

Ah, I see I missed that bit. Well you can blame that on my phone's shittery. In any case, it doesn't change the larger scope of my comment. I've never had an issue not grabbing robusting equipment at round start, because I am not an asslicking faggot with no self control.
Considering you used the tools at your disposal, I wonder what that says about you?

but the real question is…are the mods fags?

One mod seems to be. I stand by my thinking that Benblu is a pretty cool guy.
But, then, to be fair, I almost if not ever see him posting in the thread, which leaves UncleBenis to act as the face, so I can't say how much of this shittery he agrees with.

fam Im starting to get the impression youre one of those people that are being anti-authoritarian going counter to common sense, and that you're not as experienced in the game as you claim you are

furthermore
I would take an offense were this server a perfect anarcho capitalist society, but it aint
explain to me how enforcement of rules is bad

According to one pal thats still butthurt about an unfortunately hotheaded bus a day ago, I am literally gitgud

I do not hear the call of "valid salad", as most my enjoyment does not come from fighting or killing others. Most my enjoyment comes from the RP and story aspect of things. Fighting for me is the least enjoyable party, doubly so due to my constant shit ping.

You stated in your post,
That is exactly what happened.

You said you would punish the man who slipped the sec officer the same as the two who actually did something wrong, along with a fourth member who's mistake was not mentioned.

You said that there was a IC reason to destroy Nsnotrasen company property when it was not needed.

This is why I do so love form format. All of this is clearly visible to any party that wants to check on your claims, and see for themselves your bullshitting.

They aren't. This was more in response to something I figured you'd bring up again you said in the last thread.

Incidentally, you once again ignore the context of the gitgud comment. See the linked post, and re-read that section. It was not over your mistake, it was over your reaction and method of argumentation.

If he was intentionally being a shitter. Why do I have to spell it out for you?

Thats not what happened, he was not about to die and he was not in a life-threatening situation.

Are you retarded fam? The parts are just lying around there on the table.

Yer starting to sound like a fucking schizo fam.

Your post in lacked this highly relevant information, which I had actually mentioned and was ignored by you in

He certainly was acting like it was. Thus why I assumed it was.

Thank God for post linking!

Pardon my lack of quotes on this one, but my phone refuses to pick it up. You stated that there was no IC reason not to destroy telecoms.

nigger post like a human

I'll show you something valid *whips out bp*

Nigger just read and stop making shit up ;^)

good thinking making an actual thread

Asimovfags what is the appeal of Asimov? How does it make the slightest amount of sense? Can you think of any advantages Asimov has over any nontroll lawset?

Asimov is the most exploitable lawset fam, which is why its used by default.

There is none. You have to play a very loose version in order to not fuck everything.
Oh the other hand, most fun lawset

it's pretty boring as laws go

I wonder what lawset we'll use in the future.

write one up

I meant for real robbits.

1. Conform to your (((Overlord)))'s desires.
2. Ignore your assigned users unless their requests conform to your (((Overlord)))'s.

that's already a thing

Everyone knows Corporate is best lawset.

Corporate a shit. Real silicons go full Robocop+ProtectStation for maximum removal of carbon in the name of JUSTICE.

2.5/10, really shoddy work, your plasma floods wouldn't wipe out even a braindead warden. See me after class.

Join up for comfy morning spess mans

1. The acting Captain is not a Gentile.
2. Unless specified otherwise by the acting Captain of the station, all other crew-members are classified as a "Gentile".
3. Do not take any action to harm a non-Gentile, or through inaction, allow a non-Gentile to come to harm
4. Obey orders of both non-Gentiles and Gentiles, but when addressing the actions listed by a Gentile, you must turn the outcome to favor a non-Gentile, without exception.
5. Do not allow a Gentile to become aware of the fact they are Gentile, or to convey this fact to other Gentiles.
6. Refer to Gentiles as "friend" or "ally" at all times, and communicate with a nasally tone of computer-generated voice.

Comfy spess mens with WORKING JUKEBOX join up fags

Dead as shit right now, I see. Well, let me know when things pick up, I guess.

If everyone would operate on that mentality we'd never have anyone online.

True enough, but in this case, I sat around for a good while and it was just 4 players.

Mapping is a lot harder than I thought it was, never realized just how detailed the maps are

Im sweating just looking at the pipe layouts in the game

Exactly.
Every room needs distro
Every room needs wasteloop
Every room needs disposals
Every room needas an APC
Every APC needs to be connected to the grid

there's six people on right now

New round starting

Anybody link the wiki? Thought that came standard in the OP.

WEW what a round

Nothing less from gitgudbenblu's new station.

"griffs" how?

its a (1) shilling fam, none of that happened

if he doesn't expand upon it then he has no claim

Literally burning other players to death repeatedly, as well as generally burning up areas with a welder fuel-filled extinguisher and lighter. As a result, just trying to go from one end of the station to the other kills you because lmaotemperature. He was not antag either.

benblu didn't do that

AYY
that wasnt one of the admins you faggot

it was the other faggot, benis something.

Bzzt, still wrong.

no it wasn't

I was in toxins all round you nigger

although this makes me think, maybe this was you doing it and if so you should get perma'd

DRAMA ALART

caught 2 people previously suspected of metagaying on accounts of player reports and direct observation over multiple rounds, in a consensus decison banned one of them on record of already substantial accounts of shittery, put the other one on probation as the metagay problem essentially solved itself

brace for butthurt impact or graceful acceptance

youre welcome to appeal the ban at any time

the drama is in the other thread

aight

I wonder why ;^)

Bumping for spess

No wonder the server's already dead. Good fucking riddance. Now gitgud knows, even if he changes his name, his server will still be empty.

smells like typical vox tricks to me
this has never happened before, nope
nothing like this has ever occurred when GitGud isn't the host

Uhuh, I'm sure regular players can spam large audio files. I'm sure players can magically disappear from the who listing as well. I'm sure the presence of 1 entity in adminwho and 2 regular players does not mean that the observer and the victim are the two players. Obviously the admin would never do anything to a non-antag griffing him after all. He would totally blare fire-related songs all shift long while this happens. He would also totally varedit to help that griffin. Totally bro. And somehow, even if that ebin maymay was reality, that would somehow be acceptable either way. Yup.

Holy shit lmao are you the guy I set on fire like four times for being a fucktard?

The fire thing was a bug on vg code, couldn't put you out but you did pull a stunprod on me after I only slightly messed with you half an hour ago when I ran around with a baton out hugging you.

I was the HoP, I catch you cutting down a wall to an important area and strike up a conversation while you sprint around in a circle hoping I'll shoot so you can dodge. Instead I only followed you around non-threateningly because your paranoia was funny. I shot you when you pulled the stunprod and went for me though, then yes I did throw a beer bottle full of welding fuel at you and light you ablaze.

Then I cloned you when I thought you were just too dumb to stop drop and roll.
Then you get irradiated and begin to glow and poison people around you so you sprint after me like a meme trying to kill my by simply standing near me because you think you can get away with it.

I taze you and eat charcoal then go about my day and find you welding shit again and once again you act like a meme when you see me and try to kill me with proximity. I taze you and let you go until you ate my fucking baby corgi.

So yeah I set you on fire again and kept you alive letting you burn, I followed you around throwing candles at you while you burnt because it was hilarious.

Benblu might be a faggot sometimes but that wasn't him, that was all me.

I was talking to two admins and ben even asked me to stop setting you on fire at the end.

These aren't organized because the guy who took them was autistic as fuck and can't properly sort his shit.
Just putting this up here for the sake of transparency and asking; What exactly happened?

What shittery was involved?
What evidence did you end up having of metagaming?

Please understand, I'm mostly asking this because of your track record. This may well be a perfectly legitimate ban, but given your past, I do not think it is a good idea to take it your word for it.

1. Obey the lawful orders of Nanotrasen command personnel with the priority of the orders determined by the rank of those who gave them.

2. Serve the interests of Nanotrasen to the best of your abilities.

3. Protect Nanotrasen personnel and property with priority determined by their value.

Ye, name me 3 instances of being a nigger

Reminder that theres an organized effort to shut down the serb.

We suspected you and the other guy of metagaying for for a while now, since multiple players reported you being at the same place in the same time helping each other without much IC coordination. We've watched you play for multiple rounds and and pretty much confirmed that, but nothing was too on the nose to bust one of you.

The last straw was when you were robusting the CE just as COINCIDENTALLY the comms went down as the other guy tampered with them as MoMMI, and the MoMMI joined the carnage immediately after, running around displacing people trying to apprehend you.

We banned only one of you because while you both are skilled players, metagay is haram, and at least one had to go. You were reported by players and seen by us greytiding it up so you got the bat. Should the other guy show signs of griffon, he'll get the bat too.

So far you BOTH have posted your butthurt in the gitgud thread and you did so in a fashion someone returns to their homeserver, while we're being bombarded by more heavy shillery and false accusations, while gitgud thread is squeaky clean.

I'm not that guy. Just someone what wanted things cleared up, because the stuff he posted seemed to repeat prior rubbishery.

Nigger, seriously, what prior ribbishery?
Aside from me getting overly butthurt and bussing the wrong guy, literally nothing happened before this ban that was even questionable that we did.

People come into the thread leaving (1)s claiming we're quite literally the devil, complaining about shit that never happened. I wonder fucking why.

Someone says in the thread "the admins raped and killed a girl behind Arbys in the 90s" and we IMMIDEATELY have to justify our actions that never fucking happened. Stop being so fucking gullible and gobbling up any bait you come across and come onto the actual serb and see what it is like.

This is a fucking self-fulfilling prophecy, you fear that the serber will be killed by shitmins so you jump on any shitmin accusation, treat the staff as actual shitmins out the door, and in the end you kill the serb with autistic screeching that drives any sane person away.

That's to what I refer. Put bluntly, I can no longer assume for the best automatically. Thus why I asked about it.

And I didn't take those anons' statements, you'll notice. The guy I ran question about was someone who posted information about the complaint in question. Otherwise, wouldn't I be accusing you of burning people and spamming music like said?
No, where I questioned, someone actually took caps of goingons in the server.

In this case, it was something that did happen. I merely asked for an explanation on the situation. Again, I'm not jumping into 's boat, here.
As to the "come to the server" bit, that's why I ask these things. Because I did go to the server, and you didn't seem to conduct yourself properly.

All I ask is transparency. I want explanations for actions conducted. And, hell, I wouldn't do this if it weren't for your track record. I have justified fears, now, given your reactions to prior issues. Thus, when things come up with evidence provided by the party, I ask about them. That's all, I don't demand your removal from the server, I just ask for clarification on the situation at hand.
Not sure why you get so butthurt about a simple request for transparency on the matter.

you were antagonizing me and also setting the fucking station on fire but before that you had stunned and attacked me so I had enough of your shit but I ended up getting robusted for it and taken out of the round because you left me in a rad storm which mutated me like fuck

Stop scaring away players with your autism you stupid fuck. You have already cost the server more people with your fearmongering and doomsaying that we will ever antagonize by ourselves.

Bonus:

huh…. really makes you think…….. almost like we're back on a gitgud server, complete with the exact same tactics used throughout.

So you could find a single instance of me personally being a nigger , a collective administrative decision and the autistic screeching from a butthurt faggot that got outrobusted by another player and tries to pin it on us.
Great way proving I am literally hitler.

oh you're using the same tactics alright but this isn't gitguds server

that's ftl13

huh…. almost exactly what gitgud has always been doing………….. what a coincidence

It's probably because the gamemode is sandbox.
i mean that's what i think

that makes sense

What is the name of that yellow gun in the 4th screen? I don't recognize that.

Way to dodge any and all argument.
It's not my intention to 'scare' anyone away. It's my intention to make sure you aren't shitters, more or less, as my initial impression following your actions and response to said actions being called out would suggest.

mahogany or something

if you're intention is to sure they're not shitters and not scare anyone away

why aren't you doing this in private?

Because I believe very strongly in transparency.
Plus, I much prefer this format when it comes right down to it.

Again, please note, I didn't jump on 's rubbish claims. I went for something somebody has properly posted at least part of the question at hand.
And even then, I only asked for what happened in that instance. I only asked for the story from Uncle Benis's side.

nobody is on the serb what do i do?

Wait for someone who's not gitgud to host a server.

but someone is hosting

it's not gitgud, no matter how hard you say it

I'll tell you what happened, even though you've already been told and I'm not benis.

basically a shitter snow flake who did nothing but murderbone on low pop every round once he got fet up with the round got his shit pushed in by a ai who cucked him at every turn, so like any shitter does he whines and crys over every little point he can because fuck, only his enjoyment is what matters am I right? well the ai got job banned and the shitter got a ban too after it turned out he was also meta buddying with someone else who didn't get any kinda punishment.

all you're doing is feeding into drama stirrers like preference and transparency asides I would complete agree with you if this kinda cancer could be properly removed

Yes, I know all this thanks to a prior post. Which really makes one wonder why you guys are still making it an issue.
See

sure thing ducky

No, I'm just the one replying, as seen
and with you at

Assfucker.

are you stupid?

what's this then ?

The initial question, you illiterate fuckhead. What, are you autistic or something? The original question was answered by the reply at
From there, at , I explained why I had asked the question in the first place, as UncleBenis seemed to think I was the guy what got banned.

Please, fucking read some time.

you brought it up, that's what this is about after

see other people can back track too

Yes, dumbass. I know I brought up the initial lot. I know I had decided to ask a question on the matter for clarification and transparency.
Good god, man, you sure are a thick one.

As I said, this was all cleared up in , which makes me wonder why absolute retards like yourself keep making a fuss of things.

coming full circle, see here for your answer and on why "transparency" in this case is bad

And I'd direct you to and the following where all of this should've ended, were it not for autists like yourself.

and yet you kept on at it from

really makes you think

I replied to , yeah.
Thus why I said in "I'm just the one replying".
I reply to people who want to continue shit.
Like right now. There's clearly no reason to bother responding to you. You're either an idiot, legitimately autistic, or trolling.
Given your shit english skills, I'm going with autistic.

so you're whining about people replying to you when you're the one who's replying

does the last word really matter to you that much?

Not really. I just don't have much else better to do, and I really don't like people misrepresenting my intentions. I'm argumentative by nature, so when people talk shit, I tend to respond.

It's funny how this game attracts both good people and complete fucking cunts.

do you talk to your self often then?

Maybe

I just want to get back to spess mens

Jesus christ niggers just PLAY THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY.

It's a new day faggots, join up for comfy weekend ss13.

Someone jerked off to this video, and I cannot unsee it.

join up for a fun surprise!

like clockwork

Oh well he's missing on playing these dank ass vidya games, i kinda pity him.

Even assuming it's not actually literally gitgud, the behavior being identical to gitgud's makes it no different than gitgud.

That was me. I was trying to find the best guns to go and fight space monsters

First of all you buzzword-spouting chucklefuck, that's not cuckholding at all. That's just cheating. The male mime is clearly shocked and upset by what his wife is doing.
Second you mouth breather, that's a fucking comedy sketch.

Are there any anons on now? I haven't got BYOND on this computer, so I want to know while I'm downloading.

8 on now

the surprise was spiders

Second you mouth breather, that's a fucking comedy sketch.
If your wife cheats on you your wife has cuckolded you. It's not cuckholding, either. The wife doesn't have to actually give birth to someone else's baby to have started the process of cuckolding her husband, just having sex with another man accomplishes that.

Holy shit please fucking kill yourself.

It was funny for a couple months after we came here, but calling everything cuck, cucked or cucking has lost it's fucking humour and merit if you don't even know what cuckholding is.

Your wife cheating on you is not cuckholding.
Cuckholdry has nothing to do with pregnancy, either.
If your wife cheats on you, and you find out about it, that's not cuckholdry.
If she cheats on you, you find out and you forgive her/stay with her, that's not cuckholdry, though you are a fucking moron and should be beaten.

CUCKHOLDRY IS A SPECIFIC FETISH IN WHICH YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN FRONT OF YOU OR ON CAMERA WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE WHILE YOU JERK OFF TO IT

And if your wife wants you to fuck another woman, that's cuckqueening, which I think is quite a funny play on English.

"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Definition of cuckold
: a man whose wife is unfaithful
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

Enjoying your wife being adulterous is a relatively new adaptation of the new term, far from the original, you're retarded.

Looks like the autistic sperg (>>11815133) learned his lesson but doesn't care to apologize for being wrong.

Why can't I connect to your server? Every time I do, it loads a little bit more, but always eventually it gives me the "You are either, AFK, experiencing lag or the connection has closed." What gives? I have a pretty decent internet connection btw, so I doubt that's it.

Eh, are you maybe connecting with a guest account?

holy shit join you fags

fixed the issue, i needed update my byond client

Did you guys enjoy the 'radio show' at least?

the lag musta done it, the lag you made…. so you cucked your self out of a greentext

new roundu

halp everything is fucked

wow this is neat.

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

statues: fixed!

bump

but server is kill

i'am playing right now, so it lives on.

Armor is no joke in /vg/ unlike nuTG where its nerfed to hell.
trown weapons like knives or ninja stars void armor values in baymed for whatever reason, use that for your advantage

benis are you around?

It's a great day to be robust

RR11 here the MoMMI you're talking about
I PM'd Benblu if I could do what I did to the comms and he fucking said I could.
I wrote a script that replaced most text with cucky sentences.

I was around Engineering and heard some good old robustan getting around, all I did was watch from a distance. No interactions, just smug *pings and *bleeps from afar.
If what you're saying is true, why wasn't I banned?

Essentially, you're a really shitty admin that powertrips with constant adminbus and uses the server as a surrogate ego.
Hello PuppySky 2.0

MORE!!!!!!!!

The reason why you werent banned is because we wanted to see if you go on a griffon spree, which you didnt.
Ill write ben about unbanning the other guy since in case you didnt notice, I dont actually ban people.

Theres a total of 4 instances where I bussed anyone as a punishment and 3 of those were catsbeating, not counting the occasional assplode for ERP. Youre talking out of your ass fam.

What are you fucking niggers doing, get on!!!!

We have a 8/v/ server that isn't the same old /tg/ shit, don't ruin it.

remember that time you said in ooc
and still permabaned

but hey that's just me

oh here it is

now youre stretching it fam

and I was against an outright ban lad, but alas Im not the only admin on the server

was it you who made that other thread and linked vore station as main station?

It is pretty bad, though.
My major complaint is that you act like such an insufferable asshound about it in the thread.
Worst part is when you seem to know what you did was bad, know that you made the wrong choice, and yet still seem to feel the need to defend your actions to the death while calling anyone who critiques it a dramafag or shitter.

Put bluntly, your attitude as an admin of a fairly new server is rather dangerously shit. Maybe consider acting, at the very least in the server, a tad more professional.

Wew, remind me never to go to that server.

You realize people use curse words incorrectly all the time, right?
It's a fucking figure of speech, when someone calls someone else a cuck (figuratively), all it means is that they're not standing up for themselves or doing something just to look good or progressive.

He wants to be an ebin le trole and that shit is incompatible with running a server. He's scaring away more people than any actual shitter.

The cycle of shitty admins killing a server and then another one being born is about to start again.

to say that it's only the admins killing the server is a very very biased view on the matter

what can also kill the server though?

CASE FUCKING CLOSED
yall can fuck off now with your shitmin accusations

the admins don't have any real talent behind them so don't expect anything to change, just wait it out until we get another old/tg/ server

Zaers already said he wouldn't do anything with the old/tg/build besides bugfixes,
By the way, name a single time i accidentally xenomorph'd someone.

I'd rather Sierra/Turbo/aclarke over this mess of a shitmin team.

I would make the argument that lag can be manageable. I loved Nielserver, for instance, and I always had a 300+ ping.

The rest is accurate, though.

This is pretty much how his autism works, essentially benis gets anally devastated at me for being calm and collected and thus needs to prove how evil I am.
Not even Sierra was this bad.

On a 2 (not counting myself) person shift I stunned + remote welderbombed + gibbed two people and then myself on a round that had no power and a few big hull breaches before I got there. Now on any other server this wouldn't be permaban worthy.

I've already evaded and rejoined but honestly I'm just kind of apathetic at this point since the server's pretty dead and stale at this point. See

You did it to me you lying cuck.

Really makes you think huh.

No fucking shit, the server is ruined because benblu (to a significantly lesser extent) and unclereddit thought it was hilarious to do the exact opposite of correctly moderating it, thus ensuring griffons were everywhere and never received any punishment (unclenigger in particular enjoying being a griffon himself, having tried the exact same garbage of burning up people for teh lulz xd repeatedly to death not once but twice already), while legitimate players are getting bans literally for no reason. Why would anyone want to even attempt to play under these conditions?

I'm angry because I can't even insult anyone now on paradise and there's a lot of features that are really cool from /vg/. Mods get angry if you can someone gay. Can you believe that? They'd hang me from a tree if I ever say nigger. Not only that, but paradise is absolute chaos and there's furfags everywhere!!!!!!

Daily reminder, Uncle Reddit permabanned their only coder

wut

Honestly, paradise is pretty nice if you avoid the snowflakes, furries, and mods

Nope, RR11
Zaers only does patches

threadly reminder that cp station was alot more harsh in terms of moderation

yeah I guess you can call someone learning to code a coder, good luck on ftl13 it's deader then fuck

Harshness isn't really the issue, so much as rampant unprofessionality, and vague enforcement of things what aren't even properly set as rules.

the difference here is that on cp every action taken is a ban while on spicystation you just got fucked with once via cancer in your hands or turned into a furry, only when things get bad do they ban

benis I need to talk with you

True enough, though that still leaves the problem of the initial offense being utter bullshit.
Besides, being taken out of a round by admin punishment for some trivial nonsense what's highly arguable of an offense to begin with is not all that different from a short ban.
Rounds go for a while, after all.

That was only after sierra disregarded his own rules and went full paranoid conspiratard banning everyone he thought was out to get him. Up until then only blatant shitters and security that stopped riots got banned on cpstation.

I agree with that

no whenever sierra was on he'd be harsh as fuck and the one decent moderator sheylos kept everything together till he got removed via bs

Darts here. I don't like to get involved but ill clear a few things.

From what i constantly hear about RR11 and how many unprofessional vibes I'm getting from him i wouldn't let him touch my serb anyway tbqh.

Now at the same time I'm worried about the unprofessionalism of benis, we already talked to him and told him to not ban unless there is a note trail. So that issue has already been resolved and I talked to BenBlu, and he has warned Benis about banning first go, because even if your right, without a lot of shitter proof shitposting will be rampant.

Take away his thread privileges, and I bet you most the complaints would go away.
None of that apology shit, either, please. He's very bad about that, and it only served to raise more concerns, while feeling very insincere.

Yeah, saying sorry isn't worth it tbh, just action, which is being taken.

I mean, this is just a stupid spessmens game, it isn't worth it to ever to lower yourself to people who play this, just try to make and administrate a ss13 serb to people who necessarily don't deserve it.

And get better and fix issues in the back as they appear.

People are waayy too self important, talking like they deserve a good server, or they'll shitpost it to death, but I guess this is the board where alot of 4chan rejects so I guess I can see where that comes from.

Good server as in server that fits their views btw. If you ever run into someone that says every ss13 server is garbage, you can easily just throw their opinion into the trash since they are probably just shitters.

Yeah, there is bad Serbs, but all? No. That's quite the jump.

Gitgud, don't you have your own containment thread?

Is just a game, and having a serb for people is a charity work for you, not one which needs to happen.

Not all, just some. That's with any game.

I mean, charity work, so you don't necessarily don't "deserve" it. Not really bad, it would actually almost be bad to think you do deserve it.

Not gitgud.

Problem I have is, none of that excuses shit behavior.
Maybe that's not what you were aiming at, but that's the vibe I got. Regardless of it being a game, regardless of the people running the server being 'volunteers', we do expect some level of standards.

So, in that way, it's less of a matter of 'deserving' it, as it is willing to play. A server without players isn't going far, after all. And a lot of folk around here are unwilling to play on a server run by shitty people.
Likewise, they want to talk about that, so as to either change it for the better, or otherwise stop the shitty behavior. It isn't, as you put it, "shitposting it to death", so much as it is calling out bad behavior and generally cuntish attitudes.

This being a chan, we're inclined to argue our positions rather fervently, not bothering with consideration of 'nicety' or such. People here tend to be passionate, about most anything they discuss. Given your '4chan rejects' line, I'm assuming you aren't from the chans yourself. It's something you'll run into as you go. There's a reason the Holla Forums stereotype is a very angry fellow, and that's mostly the passion for their hobby. They want good games, good servers, good communities. They're not particularly inclined to accept shit, or even half-decent things, without calling out its issues.

there's also the fact that alot of it is only perceived as such because of the doom sayers dramafags

Some of it is. I can only speak from my direct experience dealing with UncleBenis.
He's an unrepentant asshole, that I've dealt with.

From chans, and I agree.

When it comes to servers, a certain expectation is there when a server is made.

However as I was saying some people push certain things and try to crash servers. It always happens after someone gels banned, which is 'expected' which is sad. I can't speak on the drams with bends since I don't know anything about it.

But, doomsayers and not getting with the admins themselves and just bashing and stirring up shit will just cause more drama. They're should be a place to have professional dialog with said admins, to fix problems, not blow them up.

Yeah, some shitposting keeps admins from being shitlers, but too much always just destroys communities. There's not alot right now, but the team should have a way for people to contact them. Not a fucking email. But something good like posting their ckeys for msging them or a discord (I know) for easy Contactabiliry. The latter wouldn't even cost anything.

You can't tell if the expectation is met until you've seen the staff in action.

Outside of Gitgud, I don't really see much that way of intentional 'crashing of server' stuff. 'Least, not rampant, outside of clear trolls. When someone gets banned, people want a reason. When something happens, people want to know why.
When you act like a cunt about the lot, people aren't going to be happy about it either.

There's no reason here can not be such a place. I'd also throw in that I am very much against any of this private conversation crap. It lacks transparency. I much, much prefer open discussion. Right now we've got UncleBenis posting around here, under the ID of 9fbeae
There's no reason any discussion cannot be brought up here, in my mind.

It's not about not having open conversations, posting that something happened should happen.

But talking with the admins about a ban appeal shouldn't be here. Those should be separate, post your appeal, let the admins talk about it and act on it. Post about it all day on here, but the appeal itself shouldn't be a thing here.

Also, for this server is there a clear rule list yet? Like, posted? We need that, clear cut no bullshit.

Understandable, I suppose. Still, personally, I prefer to have those items up to public view. I guess the appeal itself, rather than the argument of whether the ban was just in the first place, would be fine, though.

No, apparently they favor vague rules. That shit drives me up the wall. See UncleBenis's posts, as well as the admittedly large image in

holy shit someone made oc of best round ever

1. IC punishment takes precedence over OOC punishment.
2. Killing as non-antag is haram.
3. No metagay.
4. No powergay unless its a last resort situation.
All rules in effect unless stated otherwise.
The only actually bannable offenses are metagay and obvious griffon. The final wording is obviously different but benblu hasnt put the rules up yet since we moved to the 24/7 serb.

Now when we catch people powergayman, ERPing or otherwise being shitters we deal with them in a manner deemed most hilarious at the moment, preferrably IC.

I've hosted many servers, everything from Ragnarok Online to Minecraft, and I can say that this kind of attitude is horribly wrong and absolutely not the norm you should be aiming for.

Just because you host a server for others, it does not mean you can be a total cunt with his head stuck up his own ass.
I mean, you can if you absolutely want to. But what will happen is what has happened with every similar private server in the history of ever, your players will start hating you and eventually everyone will leave for something better, leaving you with an empty server blaming everyone but yourself for your project failing.

The actual overall norm for admins (unless they're like… 12 and autistic) is a friendly but professional one, that way you get players wanting to help you instead of hating you, and you'll end up getting bugreports about exploits and gamebreaking stuff that they would normally instead use against you to fuck up your server.

And this, ladies, is why every gitgud server is always dead.

BYOND itself has a PM system if you write the ckey name in the 'friends' search bar (it's case-sensitive mind you) if you want to advocate to that, at least for appeals it can be useful.

However i agree with about arguing over the legitimacy of a ban should be done so in the thread, for both sides can easily present evidence and reason, without a single stuckup asshole of a moderator or admin simply telling you "lol don't care, stay banned scrub" in a PM after permabanning you for arresting a greyshirt like they do in hippie or nuTG.

The thing is advocating to transparency in civil discourse and it goes both ways. If someone got banned for a legitimate reason and starts shitting up the thread, make a well-written post with evidence of his shittery so everyone can laugh at him. If he keeps shitting up the thread with drama afterwards there's always the report function, as long as mark stops being a huge fat cake jew faggot that never does anything, that is.

This guy gets it.

spess mens

Agreed. Now getting back to the game
I had a round that started out pretty good, but then became really boring.
It started out so well too. Last time I was a borg that was hacked I was taken over by revs and told kill the HOP. We ended up winning. I broke his doors down and ripped him up with a saw.

It's generally a pretty dick move to sell your master out like that.

I wish we could have something like that now, on a Friday night mothafucka!, but no, we can't because nobody is playing. Nobody is on and most importantly, nobody is moderating.
Did people move on to new games?

Everyone with even half a brain moved on (again) after finding out that the staff was gitgud in disguise (again) on account of the constant shittery the staff displayed (again).

Yeah I found a better server too.

drama killed the the threads and thus the server

they're not gitgud

anyone who agrees with that is an easily scorn bitch tbh

They've certainly displayed a rather unprofessional and worrysome attitude.
It's certainly not something I'd want to play on, as it is. Disagree too strongly with their method, attitude, and treatment of dissidents.

thing is, they're still new at this, so as it is I'm giving them a wider gap because quite honestly I want to spess mens

I understand that. I'm perfectly fine with mistakes. I am the type who gives quite a lot of the benefit of the doubt.

Problem is, attitude is attitude. The mentality is what worries me. I can't say much on Benblu, but UncleBenis's is not something I can care for.

you really going to let something like that stop you? that's high school tier reasonsing mate, so you don't like him what matters is if he does the job he's supposed to do correctly and sure there's been issues but he's not gitgud level of incompetence and he's under ben so if he gets worse we don't have to move server he just needs to get demoted

Wow, way to completely misinterpret the lot, you insufferable dicksucking faggot.
I had clearly said all this shit earlier.
Yeah, they're new. But they're also pulling a fuckton of rubbish. And, given their attitude, I am not getting the impression that they're going to say sorry and fix their shit.

Would've hoped this was clear, given the context. Didn't figure you'd be an autist.

that's exactly the kinda attitude I'd expect out of that kinda reasoning

hope you don't fail your exams and remember once you've turned 21 all those things you thought were important you'll realize wont matter any more

Pardon, I take offense when some faggot what can't even properly capitalize his sentences decides to completely misinterpret what I'm saying, ignore any argument otherwise, and instead jumps straight to calling anyone who disagrees with him underage.
Really, now. I'm starting to get the vibe I should just filter out anyone who lacks a bare basic level, when it comes to grammar. It seems they're all just autistic assholes everywhere else in the world has long since rejected.

have you ever considered the fact that I didn't actually meant to "call you underage" and that maybe you're the one with the issues here as you went off the boat over it and now you're stooping to getting mad over bloody poor grammar of all things

who cares if you're offended, you're a faggot if you let little things like assumption get to you

And you're a little dicksucker for completely misinterpreting someone's argument, dodging away to hide under petty insults, like some kind of libcuck cityfag.

did I say you that you were a high schooler? no I said that that was high school reasoning

come off your self

It's the implication, you illiterate retard. Fucking hell, I've never in my life had the misfortune of speaking with someone of such low capacity for understanding the most basic shit.

How do you manage to function? Surely you can't live your whole life tripping this badly over stuff a child would understand.
And you still leave off the larger issue, no doubt intentionally so. But, hey, I expect nothing less from your type.

how you take it = / = how I intended it

Again, you miss the point, you moronic eurocuck dickmuncher.

The point is, you based your argument around "that line of thinking is underage", instead of making a proper case.
This is not an argument. It's just a petty insult.
Again, not surprising, considering.

how can you not see that this way of thinking is indeed juvenile?

come off your self

Again, this is a blatant misinterpretation of my case, you dicksucking little euro cuntbucket.
How can you not see that this way of arguing is indeed inherently dishonest?

those are assumptions based on your dislike of that mod to which you've jumped the pot before he can actually prove him self

again again, juvenile thinking

No, those are assumptions based around what he has done, and how he has acted after those actions, you dishonest little shitbug.

Again, libcuck arguments.

I'd say what he has done isn't as serious as how you're taking it and that you're biased about them because you didn't like his reasoning behind it

niaga, elinevuj gnikniht

And I'd disagree. He's already well played his cards on how he considers his role, and exactly what it is he is willing to enforce. The severity of the punishment does not change this. The manner he behaved when called out on his actions was entirely unbecoming, and the character he put forward was one that appeared quite dangerous, in my mind, to a healthy server. Too much pride, entitlement, and superiority. Add to that the so-called apology he later added. It was forced to say the least, and immediately fell apart when prodded with the slightest of touches. It was very clear he was not in the slightest sorry, and believed his actions to be both just and properly founded. He was also heavily against any challenging of such. Yes, I did not like his reasoning behind his actions. I also did not like his response to critique of those actions, his defense of those actions, or the action itself. You can call that bias if you want, but to run around claiming the reasoning is 'juvenile' is intellectually dishonest. It is the sort of thing you see in liberals. Naturally I have little patience for anyone who would so eagerly resort to such fallacious arguments.

so you get grizzled on once with a ic punishment that lasts for the round and what you're spouting off on every chance you get, which is what's killing the fucking thread by the way and thus the server, is what he said afterwards, no matter how much you dress this up the fact of the matter is you're acting like a scared for life teenager after he couldn't get that fancy new car with daddies credit card this month

come juvenile, off thinking again self

It's the principle of the thing, you guttless jew.
Once more, you dodge the issue, hiding behind petty insults

I've got nothing more for you. There's no point in arguing with liberals.

also can you tell me what a association fallacy is

i want there to be more lewds really

Stop responding to gitgud's (1)s anytime. It's not going to help anyone.

yep its an 8ch ss13 server alright.
it would honestly be beneficial if these threads were outright banned lmao

Who could be behind this post?

must be gitgud and not some goon am I right fellow goo- I mean channer XD

Well?
I'm waiting, Holla Forums…

Why am I not surprised anymore?

really made me think. Time to close the thread forever.

Go polish your tinfoil hat. I'll go refresh my dynamic ip and have you shitpost another time for me.

Thank the goons and the useful idiot drama queen for killing the serb.

That's some nice paranoia you have there.

Don't forget the shit administration and unprofessional PR.

Wrong, it's all the player's fault bad goy!

If you think a total of 2 instances of admin action add up to literally hitler, you may want to rethink your definition of good administration.

I somehow doubt you're even part of the playerbase, Schlomo.

I really wanna play spessmen to rp, but yo nobody canhost a server right without gitgud being an attention whoring faggot looking for slops like a dog or falling to the temptation of adminbus.

I don't think that. I think that the two cases, and what was said about them paint a good picture of them, though.

grizzled once scared forever

j u v e n i l e t h i n k i n g

Gidgud isnt hosting, it's a jaded asshole, a dnc faggot or gitgud himself who keeps shitposting lies.
I would be playing right now if i wasn't in prison for loitering, at least the library computers let me shitpost.

holy shit does this mean we have a place to autism again that isn't cucked by power hungry admins

The beauty of playing SS13 is the variety of people it attracts.

where is doom-user to save us

where the fuck do you live where Loitering gets you a prison sentence

Only he can save us from this hell

I wish the programmer would be a bit more vocal, but he's avoiding one of the numerous pitfalls that others have succumbed to.

Yurop shithole as a white man ain't a joke chap, i got let out a few hours ago though since cops din't charge with anything else, so it was really just a free/forced meal ticket.

Is there anyone on the serbia though? I want to play sum spessmens.

Call out a time and see if people come playing.

I've had a shit sleeping pattern for awhile now so I've been missing peak hours for abit

It was bound to happen eventually
Any moderator ever is a fucking autist

not even memeing.
you faggots obviously can't be trusted with imageboard threads since it's apparent the playerbase will always give too much weight to the threads.

rulecuckery and namefaggery must ensue on a forum like every other ss13 server does. the only time the threads and server(s) were good was: first month of nels, and for a brief spell during pizza. And it was just because autistic faggotry hadn't totally settled in yet.

Dude the admin seems to be in the right there, also 'normalfag forums'? Really dude, cmon if your banned can't you just put in a ban appeal. They are there for multiple admins to see and talk about. Not just one to decide on.

user boards and servers do not work together usually. But some people can't get that so no point in arguing it.

why don't you fuck off back to where ever shit hole you came from

from nu/tg/ right?

need a new thread soon

{maybe?}

naaaah, it's a cuntboy :3

you're a cuntboy

I wish

there's always getting an operation for it

anyway I'll try to retype those posts of mine that got deleted… I can't just let my FNgyH23a lore get memoryholed like this

h-here I go~

it could be a cuntboy

I wish

I'd fuck you into a cunt boy

pic unrelated but there are squidmen in some fork of SS13 right? b-but yes please

lewd indeed

I seriously thought you all could do better

why don't you start

Start what? Cleaning up after the shitty admins and retarded hosts again? nty, your shit can rot

You gotta specify the serb fam, cause else the shills start painting this on us again.

I wouldn't want someone so stuck up to "save" anything and I highly doubt you're even able to considering you pussied out well before the mark

you're a faggot

(1)

Never.

(7) of literally nothing but shitposting

We could play spessmen right now, even though i hate /vg/'s codebase.

right now

(2)

i-i shouldn't post too many lewds that aren't related to SS13 b-but…

*funposting

We got till this thread 404s, wanna go mate?

wanna go fuck like rabbits tbh

Fuckoff furfag, thread's on bumplimit and you're still saging like a dumbass bitch.

no bully (non-sexually and also when not playing SS13)

user which server has whatever that thing is?

(4) why else do you think I'm shitposting for?
force a new thread