youtube.com/watch?v=fqj7Lna-chU
archive.fo/p7txD
my.mixtape.moe/trbaqn.jpg
archive.is/yLyRa
giffiles.alphacoders.com/154/15492.gif
giant.gfycat.com/MajorBadAntelope.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=crengP5zHcg
youtu.be/LAHJ2RAZQZE
media.8ch.net/file_store/c03757ddc048ab739ebef739f87f3868e9c288cd6d7972262a7df1b2b0ad18e4.mp4/shiaarrest.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have a waifu then you don't have a laifu

awake all ddeay tired slee pnow

fuck niggers

well it's only barely wednesday here but I guess it's never too early for mofumofu

game is down for another 30 mins anyway

nier
youtube.com/watch?v=fqj7Lna-chU
nier tribute album
rereading punpun
too poor for snacks, don't get paid till thursday. Gonna make hot dogs for dinner though
water

Pokebank's finally out. Playing the GTS market a little before I crash for the night. and before the kids wake up and ruin it with impossible legendary/event trades.

whoops I meant 1hr 30 mins ( ;~;)

PSO2, and I guess nudoom until it comes up
Urara
nuclear throne ost, kmfdm extras
uhh I just read all of their story again
home-made venison jerky
water because it's all I can have ;w;

I want Mileena to give me teddy bear

Tell me about Spain. Why does it rule the Basque?

The Jurifag fresh out of bed. Its such a nice feeling when she's the last thing I see before bed and the first thing I see when I wake up.
I LOVE JURI!
Subnautica and some SFV
Turmion Kätilöt
Breakfast, bacon and toast.
Water

Believe me, I got plenty of laifu to go around.

I LOVE LUCINA

Final Fantasy XIV, Fate/Extella, Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0.
Too many bloody games came out this month. Rare for January.

Chaika

Podcasts

Nothing at the moment

N/A.

Tea

YangFag here, but I might head to work shortly.

Anyways…

Grimm Eclipse and DMC4
None
Delin from Shenmue 2 grunting for an hour
Dr. Pepper

just finished ffx. Haven't played it since i was a kid so was refreshing.

driftersdub

n/a

cant read

peanut butter

beer

Is having a harem of waifus a crime?

I LOVE TIFA!

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm
Millennium
A fuck load of random songs thrown in to a shuffle playlist
My Spanish textbook, have an exam today
Nothing for now, breakfast later
Water

Eyy JuriBro

Hey LucinaBro.

NYO

Wow, it's already Wednesday?

Hey TifaBro How you doing?

Breddy gud, my sis got her degree the other day and I actually more or less feel ready for my Spanish test, how about you?

I know what you've been all WATCHAN.

Hey. Hope you're having a good day

Howdy. Doing well, I hope?

Female Polygamy is bad, Male polygamy is 100% natural

You'd cheat on your waifu?

Begone inferior

A gift from last weeks 4am thread

Good taste
Archimedes a shit

DESCRIBE YOUR WAIFU WITHOUT SAYING WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE, WHAT KIND OF COSTUME SHE WEARS OR WHAT HER PROFESSION OR ROLE IN THE GAME IS

DESCRIBE HER LIKE WE AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF THE GAME SHE'S FROM

If you can't manage it you're waifu is as shit as Mike "Reyfag" Cucklaska's.

Morning everyone! former Jack-O user here. hope everyone's doing well and if not, I hope things get better for you soon.

Trails in the sky this week, thinking of maybe playing FE Awakening again after last weeks Nintendo direct got me thinking of the series, it's the only one I have readily available (since finding PoR or RD or any of the GBA physical ones is next to impossible and even then expensive). Other than that, GG after I got slaughtered at the last tournament and realizing I need to go back to basics, so I've been practicing as Ky in the meantime.

GG combo Vids and general news of America working on being great again.

Random vidya OSTs

A book on Celtic myths and legends when I find the opportunity to do so.

Nothing

Water

ID change, due to work, currently on break.

Here's a cute.

My day's gonna be fine, yet this will be a fun year.

Hey Former JackOBro

She's a slut

In the "I want to drown in a million cocks" kind of way or the "I love you darling. FUCK MY BRAINS OUT" way?

500% concentrated derp.

Challenge Accepted!
She's a thrill-seeker and loves to have fun. Even though she tries her hardest not to show it, there's a good girl somewhere in her heart.

>>>/mai/
get your not video game cancer out of here.

Are you my first stalker, xionfag?

On a side note, I know you waifu fags aren't aware of what context means, btu here's an archive of the thread archive.fo/p7txD
It's been an interesting conversation with the jewish shower shitter boogey man to say the least
buy my new book "Of fags and their shit waifus" Vol 1 in store in >>>/mai/ or june

I LOVE THARJA!!!

Bayo 2, Knack, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Uncharted 1, and Shadow Complex Remastered
The original Gundam
the OSTs of the 3D Sonic games
College stuff
Having lunch soon
Water

At lunch, so another Captcha is expected.

So how about Concept arts of your waifu?

This one really does her right
Love the colors

Pokemon Sun, with the bank out we can finaly hit the fucking tree. Played some Senran Kagura 2 as well.

Daily life of highschool boys, very funny

Vidya OST

School related stuff about coding

Candy

Soda

Easy, he is a battle a loving man. He would love to travel the world looking for thrilling battles. He can get fucked by his own pride. He can be reckless and a little annoying. He dreams of exploring the whole world. Also he can kind of clumsy when not being serious.

I dunno about all that, but 0.2 Final Chapter Prologue sets up an interesting premise for KH3: Final Chapter Epilogue.

Really pumped now, thanks Nomura.

It's always interesting seeing how many different variations there were for Juri in the concept stage. They even toyed with the idea of making her an overweight old woman.

One "artists" representation is not necessarily how someone sees their waifu. I personally save just about everything, even the laughably bad.

Holla Forums please fix

Blanc went through several variations, especially her goddess self White Heart since that came later into the games' development. Funny thing is how the final design more or less came from an unnamed concept character (Pic 3).

All-out, lives for excitement and for proving herself to others. Very passionate for whatever she does or has an interest in doing. Will try something new for someone she loves. Positive role model, kind of lead by morals. Obscenely strong, but has a sweet soft spot that she'll be more than happy to share with you if you are a good friend.

Saving it and posting it with pride are two things

When artists would paint their love interests or sculpt them to make them immortal they would give it their all and their best and even that was never good enough
This is just pathetic admiration, not love

What truly defines her is bluntness. She speaks without beating around the bush and is straightforward. When put in charge of something she gives direction and assistance wherever is needed, and stands up against anybody in the way. Or at least, that's how she would have people see it. She's still a woman after all, and even if she puts on a stronger front, her room is still just as full of girly things as anyone else is. She doesn't actively seek out a relationship, but is that because she doesn't have any interest, or simply out of shyness? Such is reserved for an object of affection - a casual date with a friend, and nothing more, is nothing strange. Though perhaps for many it would be more like heading in town with another guy. Just so long as the trip never makes its way to her home, and the dark secrets within.

She's very competitive and if need be, willing to pull off some very underhanded tricks in order to avoid a loss. And when these sort of tactics end up going wrong, it's very easy to fluster her upon the truth being brought into the light of day. At times like these, a degree of violence becomes acceptable. Though, as a general rule, this is more bravado and demeanor - while she comes off as the type that would, her true nature is a bit less brutal.

As someone who others look to for leadership, she does her best to help out those under her direction. Should someone associated with her fall ill or end up in need of help, she'll be the first to step in and take care of things for them.

I see your point, but it's more than just collecting the images just because they feature your waifu. It's more of a way to see them at their best and worst, similar to a couple living together for the first week needing to get used to their partners, sometimes unpleasant, mannerisms and appearance before they shower/get dressed for the day/whatever. I understand the comparison isn't the most synonymous, but since they don't exist, it's the closest we get.

Just to clarify, I don't save everything, I'm still picky.

Gonna try to beat Hotline Miami 2 on hard mode
DSP's Dark Souls "redemption" run
LISA The Pointless OST - Soft Hearts
I might read Decline of the West tonight
Nothing atm
Water

That's fun and all, but would you do that around other people?
Show how ugly your waifu can be?
If anything it tells me that you didn't bother skimming the net for enough good images of her so you post the shit ones out of desperation.
Flawed as she may be, those flaws are only for you to behold because you're the only one she'd reveal them to while you shine light on her greatness for others to see.
It's like a guy who does kinky shit with his gf and then tells the world about it, it's a break of trust.

I thought you were bullshitting but fuck me it's real

Would you create a tulpa of your waifu? Why or why not?

ID changed because the VPN severs were being unstable

Originally Tharja was going to have two different hairstyles as seen in first pic related on the right side of the pic.

Yes and begone heretic.

shiggly diggly

I haven't. The only time I'll knowingly post the laughably bad images is as an example. Other people may not be as picky, or they can't afford to be, but I try to show her in the best light possible, as you mentioned. This is also why I end up posting many of the same images from previous threads. No one is sitting here saying "look how ugly my waifu can be, isn't she great??" while posting mediocre art.

See

No, why would any one do that? Isn't that just a meme anyways?

I WANT HER TO ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE AND MAKE ME INTO A ROBOT

I tried learning that one song from Nier on guitar. The ancient song? I got quite far, further than I've ever got for any song on guitar before, but never finished it. I said that once I've finally learnt the song, I'll go back and finish the game.

i'm such a failure

Some notable moments include
Never change Phil.

I don't want to have a tulpa considering all the things that could go wrong.
I'm content with thinking of her and dreaming about her.

Hi everyone

Forza Horizon 3
Twitch streams
nothing
Shitposts
Chocolate cake
Pop

And this is all a waifufag can hope for, at least until waifubots and artificial wombs happen.

WHO IS THIS GIRL AND HOW DO I SEX HER

But that's the thing, those people show a mediocre depiction of her and swoon about her in their comment.
You're associating your words with the image and it's sad.
Sadder than having a 2D waifu to begin with

Now imagine there's some other faggot with the same waifu and actually means it and comes across a person like this.
Imagine if some cocksucker did a shit painting of the model Botticelli used for The Birth of Venus, he'd crucify that moron.
To him the model was beauty itself, his desire for her surpassed that of sexual desire by far, something unattainable, something to behold but not hold in your arms and he wanted to be buried at her feet when he dies.

Whenever I stumbled across these threads they feel like someone has a boner for a a couple lines on a screen and wants to shove his dick in it.
These threads lack genuinity.

How did you even get on this site?

Hey Yangbro! Hope the year's been fun for you so far and you're doing well.

It's finally out? Nice I can get my team over to moon and do much better at the battle tree.

Spot on and checked. Hope you're doing well Juribro.

Hey Eugenbro! Hope you're doing well.
I can only imagine how that's going. Had a webm of one of his moments, but I'm on my phone so I can't post it…

To put bluntly; no. As far as I've seen, it never goes or ends well.

I absolutely would, but I don't have the dedication to do it.

I feel terrible for not having the dedication for it. Someday I really should do it, since I'm terrified of living my life alone.

someone said it on the #hewillnotdivideus stream and i thought i'd come check it out

who is she? i think she's from a fighting game.

(checked)
Nice numbers fam

Well there's only so many things that can go wrong so I think I'll pass

Damn, I've never been able to sit through DSP since KH2 but I think I'll make an exception

Forgot my pic

Yes, it is out! You can bring Pokemon from RBY virtual console too.

You seem well versed in posting images with your replies, bait-kun
What's the status on that shit show anyway, did Shia kill anyone yet?

That's enough of that shit for me to take in before I go 200% mad at DSP.

This link will answer all of your questions
my.mixtape.moe/trbaqn.jpg

You're talking as if they are swooning at the exact picture they've posted. This isn't the case. Most, if not all waifufags are in love with the character as they appear in canon. An individual artists depiction isn't that character and does not personify them. If someone had a daki made with DA-tier art, then I'd agree with your statement; but as it stands, posting one picture of lesser quality than usual to prove a point or because it's new or whatever does not indicate they're disingenuous by any stretch. That's like saying because your gf took one picture where she looks goofy and you have a giggle about it and maybe show a couple of friends so that they can giggle as well, you don't love her. That's some wizchan style autism.

magic

fake phil
im the real phil collins

Sorry but

Those dubs don't lie

wow i got dubs and a flag i didnt even put in at any point in time

pretty interesting. a few minutes ago this happened, then two black males ran after them shouting 'yo i should punch u in the fuckin face'

who is this girl and how do i put my SEX into her?

That's a big pic.

for you

They're swooning about the character and choose to represent her together with their post to others.

Yet they use that image which may depict their waifu wrongly and they choose to spread that actively or passively.

Your gf can choose to do so in this case. A more accurate way to phrase it would be someone else does a shit painting of her and you go out of your way and look at that instead of your gf since she can't do a thing about it.
Because she's not real and never will be
And by no means is that a one time deal.
I implore all of you niggers to check your dedicated folders and skim through all the mediocrity you saved because you thought to yourself "eh, that's good enough, I can post that in the threads or something"

While at the same time there is images of her others made who might even be more earnest about her than you and you saved those as well. But what have you done so far for her?
Sit on your arse and be her rag to wipe her feet on because you love her so?
The genuinity these threads are lacking is action.
Talking love and doing something out of love are worlds apart.
At best in these threads you're all wearing your waifu as a mask while talking to yourself about how she'd choose you over anyone else if she were real because you hope to god she would.

Now that I got rid of the cold I had I could go running again. And that put me right in the mood for some posing autism. For some reason I was inspired by that really dank pepe that I don't have saved.

Waifubots would be the best! Lets hope Trump makes it happen.

Hello JackObro! I'm doing fine, thanks.
Got hit pretty hard in the feels last night thanks to LISA The Pointless. Really hoping a new update comes out soon.

I recommend watching SebastopolQueen's TIHYDP of his previous Souls playthroughs. All of them are chock full of good moments.

There's no need to get mad at DSP. Just sit back, relax and laugh at his incredible incompetence.

I'M GONNA KILL DESPAIR FOR CHIAKI

I would be playing Yakuza 0 but I have to go to work soon.
Nothing.
JAM Project
Holla Forums
Fettuccine alfredo for dinner.
Water until my coffee is ready.

She's an incredibly intelligent young lady that lacks in life experience, but is always willing to help those around her better themselves. She's also great at noticing small details and uses her knowledge from video games in practical ways.

Hey Plebs,
My name is Phil, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, plebs who spend every second of their day listening to stupid ass non-genesis music. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever listened to The Lamb for 24 hours on repeat? I mean, I guess it’s fun listening to vaporshit ironically, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than listening to /mu/shit.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was lead and drummer on one of the most popular bands of the 80s, and my solo career albums were some of the best selling in the 80s. What music do you play, other than “Epic ironic slowed down 80s music”? I also get straight dubs, and have a banging hot goat (She just learned to play the drums; Shit was SO cash). You are all niggers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my goat

Salvage these threads once and for all g-d Collins!
Save these plebians from their shit taste before it is too late!

Nice presidential dubs.

ACCEPT GENESIS AS GODS OF THIS WORLD AND GIVE ME BO OR I WILL KILL THIS HOSTAGE MARK

AND THE FIRST REQUEST GOES FOR EVERYBODY ON THE THREAD
YOU'RE ALL PLEBS BUT YOU WILL BE FORGIVIEN IF YOU ACCEPT GENESIS AS GODS
IF NOT YOU WILL BE GASSED

On break again.

Guten Tag EugenBro.

Thanks fam

Welcome ChiakiBro

wew lads

Peko and I reporting. second anniversary on friday
Wonderful 101 and Dead Space 2
Always Sunny

She's a fairly reserved girl that has managed to retain a healthy amount of innocence despite the things that have happened to her. Fit, intelligent, dislikes violence but recognizes the necessity of it, I could go on but you get the point, she's a character with character.

Friendly reminder that Selling England by the Pound was the best album.

You're not at your best today, Collins!
Step your game up or you'll even fall behind the likes of Gabriel!

go forth and make it happen

Except they aren't. The only time an image is treated as a surrogate for your waifu is with an image printed on a daki. Otherwise an image posted is just that, an image in, to varying degrees, her likeness.
I have, and of the 1500+ images there are barely a dozen that I've classified as "laughably bad". I think you're assuming I'm saving literally every image of her I find, this is not the case. All of those mediocre images were saved because, despite being not so well drawn, are funny for one reason or another. If an image is legitimately horrible with no redeeming qualities, I don't save it.
You're making a bunch of assumptions. I draw her quite often actually, I just don't post them for the most part because of privacy reasons. The rest of that paragraph is a bunch of baseless assumptions made by someone who has obviously not read any posts from these threads until probably a week ago. Go cry about "m-muh avatarfagging" somewhere else.

Qt as fug. You are the hero this world deserves.

You wouldn't go around sharing your daki, would you.
And if you took an image of it to share you wouldn't have it look like you stole it out of a dumpster with shit all over it.

Pathetic, that's the word that should've followed that sentence.

How funny are they the third, the fourth the tenth time you've posted them?
While jokes lose their appeal true beauty does not.

You sure it's not a mix of shame and a feeling of "that doesn't do her right"?
Would you hate to be the guy who draws shit art of his waifu to post it in the waifu threads? Or would you dislike yourself for putting such shit art out there to begin with of your one and only?

A pathetic rebuttal from an even more pathetic excuse of your waifus "chosen one".
You could've replied to that in so many other ways that show your affection to her, but you can't because you lack genuinity and action. You're now more aware than ever before that that mask is loose and is sliding off ever so slowly and what is under it is s disgusting that it would repel your waifu in an instant.

kill the cuckpockets they are all niglers

she is a robut so how can she be nigger

look guys this gay has not heard of the cybernigger

I forgot image because I am the nigger of asia

Same here.

I wanted to go running with Emi, but I've had nausea and a fever until yesterday. Feels good to have the bug done away with. I blame stress. Never get caught up in drama, always stay above it.

DMC 3
Nothing
The Red Army Choir
Kaiji
Nothing
Lemonade

wew lad

And you say I'm the pathetic one.

If you ever consider a tattoo, try pathetic in another language right on your forehead

Heading home.

Reminder that ManBearPig doesn't exist, no need to get super serial.

but he's so cute

Now that is actual mental illness.

(checked)
Why do I always miss the shit storms, I'm not even gone that long

I know what you mean, I try everything I can to not get in to politics with my sister when she covers all her (((social media))) with (((Huffington Post))) articles

He was real in my mind…

I've got Juri, and she's all I could ever want. No need to reply to your obvious attempts at bait to prove that, my man. Your earlier works were better, before devolving into whinning about how we're all avatarfags.

Get outta town, I would've never guessed.

He EugenBro, how you doing?

Hey PekoBro, and happy early anniversary.
What are you planning for this anniversary?

My nigger, I liked your tastes in vidya.

Why do you bother arguing with these people Juribro?

Doing pretty good myself.
How was your day Yangbro?

I was enjoying the conversation for a minute. I really do like discussing waifuism as a phenomenon. I suppose I should just be more picky about who i discuss it with.

Unlike you he has a semi functioning pair of testicles it seems.

So long they agree with you, eh?

No, as I said earlier I can see the points you made. I just dont like discussion devolving into name-calling based on assumptions that cant be proven. I'm perfectly capable of discussing a topic with someone I dont agree with

You have no name here unless you choose to
Time and time again these threads lack the genuine, the action that used to be followed by words.
This whole thread is one big mess of unrequited, one sided love based on the lie you all tell yourselves that your waifu would stay with you to begin with.

You too? My family and normalfag network is as bluepilled as all hell. Probably the biggest reason I keep my thoughts to myself; I've no desire to turn into a political activist just to have an honest conversation with some of them.

On another note, I've ruined Darkest Dungeon for myself. Exiting the game as your character takes a death blow resets the turn, making it very easy to reverse their fate and savescum through a battle. After finding this, and weighing it against the grind of losing a level 6 character, I just couldn't turn it down. There's no more tension in it, except for the dread of the darkest dungeon itself.

Okay anons… What will you recommend.

Yakuza 0 or nuDOOM?

Yakuza 0. NuDood is floaty, piss easy streamlined garbage.

Morning guys.

She's also leading in that FE:Heroes event, tied with Lucina and Ike.

Yes.

Hair the colour of spring grass, impractically long tied up. Golden earnings and a personality to match. Fingerless gloves and undershirt in a dark colour and a sky blue Chinese dress with red and gold trim. A white scabbard which hides her weapon she always pulls reluctantly. Tied to her hip by a colourful cord and a yellow sash to keep the dress in place.

Not too bad at remembering if I say so myself.

Naa, Lyn's fine as she is for me.

Happy anniversary.

Heard Yakuza is pretty fun.

I played a demo of nuDOOM and I wasn't impressed by it. So go with the other option.

20k cock and ballse

Codemonkey just fixed it, faggot.

Both is good.

My fam is split between my leftist older sisters and my semi-cuckservative parents who are so very, very close to being redpilled but will never go racist because the two racemixed at least they understand that leftists are a cult and seeing how batshit crazy the left has been really seems to be opening their eyes. My sisters and I used to get along so well too

nuDOOM there is no reason to play NuDOOM if you can play old Doom instead, Yakuza actually looks fun too.

What is not genuine here? Am i supposed to keep a video diary of everything Ive done for my waifu in order to appease the people who insist on coming to these threads to do exactly what you're doing now, coming in to stir shit?

Is that even a question? Yakuza

All of you
It's nothing but talk
talk you might as well have on the designated board for "I want to fuck 2D"

Take off the mask and look at what si beneath, a being you waifu wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole
You might as well make a tulpa, at least then you could pretend it was her talking back to you and not you yourself

Ask yourself, what sets you apart from the hordes and hordes of horny teenagers with a crush on your waifu?
Your "devotion" to come here once a week and litter the thread with ingenuine posts of love and the likes?
You talked of waifubots and I do hope they become reality together with the proper AI just to show you how she'd drop you like a hot potato the moment you try to even look her way.

Knowing her, that's completely false.

I want to recommend yakuza to support sega but I really really like doom4^H

back home, so there's an ID change.

I'm doing good, seeing Nora is happy with someone else in the new episode, but keeps giving me more questions about the flashback.

(checked)
How you doing LyndisFag?

Pretty good. Shouldn't be too warm today either which is good.

yah I know it's a meme around these parts to hate on doom4^H but it's a good game in its own right… it seems like a lot of the games that are hated are simply because they displeased the fanbase which was expecting something else, not because they are bad games (c.f. DmC, DaS2, guilty gear 2 overture)

Excellent, glad to hear it.

Yeah, you got that right.

She is a dignified and noble swordswoman who led a charge against a great dragon while under the guise of an ancient hero. She did this to instill hope into her people and to motivate them to fight alongside her and aim for victory. She is a true patriot putting her country and people before herself, inspiring hope in the hearts of her fellow countrymen. Living in such a world has also given her a serious demeanour, which makes it all the more cute when her femininity shines through, like a brilliant diamond, showing that even though she's a warrior, she still has the heart of a woman beating strongly within her. This can be seen in her confession scene where she blushes like a fair maiden when confessing her love to you. I admire her strongly for keeping this as this shows that she is not only strong physically, but also mentally.

Hell no. That shit is crazy. It can go bad so easily and it can fuck you up for life.

Easy. Yakuza 0. nuDOOM is alright and a good stepping stone away from corridor shooters, but it is still heavily riddles with flaws. Yakuza 0, on the other hand is great with fantastic combat and lots of fun side shit to do. Yakuza 0 is also way more cathartic. Sure you can rip a demon apart in doom, but it feels so easy that you don't feel like you earned it. In Yakuza 0 you can smash a guys face in an urinal and it feels so much better because you earned that shit by being skilled at combat, and it's short and sweet meaning you don't get sucked away from the combat for a long time.
If you want to play nuDOOM, play DOOM. It does everything nuDOOM does better, as well as not having the flaws of nuDOOM.

Always nice having more official art of your waifu. One of the few good things to come of that mobile game.
Surprised the clothes stripping thing is in the game. You'd think NoA would remove it post-haste

Well, yeah. She's popular to the point where you can google her.

Probably designed to look like damage without actually harming the character. Smart way of showing it I think.

Well good to hear it.
Battle damage seems to be a thing.

Anyways, I'll share a Lucina I found on Twatter.

No, the game is terrible from its writing to how it plays to how it looks & feels. The combat is floaty bullshit, the overall level design is a mess, enemy design isn't interesting whatsoever, glory kills to be the only reliable way to get ammo back was fucking bullshit, nightmare isn't hard at all enemies which soak up point blank shots isn't fucking fair they can OHKO you to boot. I can go on and on about this, I actually fucking played it and it was not an enjoyable experience in the slightest. It is not a "meme XDDD" to hate on a game, it is not Holla Forums to hate on something.
DmC was terrible for its mechanics and overall piss easy. I judge a game for how it plays not necessarily if it had sequels or not. DmC was not fun to play, it was boring and too easy. DaS2 ruined multiple mechanics which just needed to be fine tuned from DaS1, multiple aspects of DaS2 were disjointed and janky, encounters became tedious slogs and the adaptability mechanic was bullshit from the get-go don't tell me otherwise. I'm not sure about GG as I've never played it honestly, I was never into fighting games as a whole.

And there go the assumptions again. You know nothing about me outside of who my waifu is and what I post on an anonymous imageboard.
For one, Ive been with her, so to speak, for 6 years and counting. Horny teenagers give up after they find something else to try and fuck. Second, I'm not saying I'm the perfect man for her, but what sets me aside is my willingness to give everything I have to make myself that man. Ive quit smoking, started a workout schedule and lost 30+lbs just last year, and quite literally celebrate her birthday every year (A party with a cake, the whole 9yds). Every day I strive to make myself into the kind of man that she would be proud of, so dont sit here and try to talk down to me like you somehow have omnipotent knowledge of how I live my life.

I love Juri with all my heart and soul, and I'm confident without a shadow of doubt that she and I would be together given the chance.

True. I wish more games did clothing damage. It's a neat concept restricted to very few games.

Thank you. More pictures of Lucina are always a good thing.

old doom is fun, but saying 1993 doom "does everything 2016 doom does better" is just outright false, c'mon ;つД`) I have to shield myself from this foolishness

I mean, you can say those things, but you're just wrong. the combat isn't "floaty"; character movement has very little inertia. I don't know how you can criticize the level design because the levels are fantastic with areas that are large enough to be fun to traverse and explore but not so large you get lost or bored having trek across them, and of course they look great. the enemy design point is more subjective but I think the "uninteresting" point is interesting because they hewed pretty close to the original game's designs so if you say they're uninteresting you're also criticizing the original game. and I doubt you really played the game because glory kills don't give ammo unless you are super super low, they give health – there is plenty of ammo laying around the stages and if you run out it's because you are bad. are you bitter because you were bad at it? ( *´艸`)

it's definitely Holla Forums to hate on things and people definitely hate on things because it becomes a meme to do so; in olden times it was called "bandwagoning". redditors would call it "brigading".

as far as the other games, who cares if they had sequels? that's orthogonal to what I said entirely, as someone who plays DMC3 and 4 on hard/son of sparda I felt like nephilim mode in DmC was a comparable challenge and I enjoyed the new mechanics because I'm not a nostalgiafag stuck in the past. DaS2 had some serious problems to be sure but it also improved a lot of things over the first game and many of those improvements were absent in DaS3 which compounded with its other problems I think makes 3 the worst in the series.

the inability to look past "this game isn't what I wanted it to be" is a major problem with gamers these days I think.

You think I couldn't figure out anything on who you are based on your waifu and her personality?
The very fact that you do this on Holla Forums tells me books about you.

But it's rather fun if you ask me, because despite all this shit you list, how long will that last? How much of that is you? These selfish feats "Me, me, I, I" Is she that superficial? Or is it that you know you have nothing to offer her apart from your pathetic being.
At least a horny teenager would be honest about this that he has nothing to offer.
All you do is cling to the last thing that keeps you from wearing that rope around your neck and jumping.

If you think 3 is the worst in the series you're probably like those Zelda memers thinking the last game in franchise is always the worst

no, dark souls 3 has a lot of problems when we compare it to dark souls 1 and 2 (different problems for each to be sure). I think the influence of bloodborne (which is a good game in its own right) had a big part in ruining DaS3 in a major major way, but From also seemed to have lost the plot in terms of area and enemy design in DaS2 and those problems only got worse in 3 even though I think the area and enemy design in bloodborne was amazing…

Making some stuff for a game
dunno
Scattle
nothing atm
MILK

WHAT'S POPPIN

Ive quite often times been surprised by the people Ive met on here, you shouldnt be so quick to judge. Despite how you try to take away what Ive done for her, it has to be mountains better than anything youve done with your life. The fact that you're going out of your way to fruitlessly try to undermine my, for lack of a better term, relationship with my waifu a person who doesnt exist shows quite a bit about you, bud. You say I've got the noose in my hand, but I'd say your assessment is backward. In other words, nice projecting m8.

B-but I haven't shown you what I'm really like!
H-how can you judge my life based on stuff I post on an imageboard!
I don't go around thinking with my dick picking waifus I can't live up to.
Nor do I discard everything that I am and change myself for someone who wouldn't take me as I am.

Delusion is the word you were looking for

I'm fairly sure your non existing waifu would have a better comeback than that
You're changing your life not for her, but for you to have her. How is that not pathetic?
Instead of letting her shape you, you shape yourself into something you assume she would want.
Hold onto that noose very, very tightly and make sure it fits around your neck just right for when the time is right.

A working spoiler!

If only mine were so even. They're all diehard liberals who will only talk the talking points they've heard from the bay area writing journos and podcasts they follow. I don't even have to defend Trump, just ask a question as devil's advocate, and they will angrily jab me whilst saying opinions like mine are why I'm not welcome.

What can I say, europe is still cucked.

g-d collins and best waifu will remove cuckpocket from the premises

6 years is a long time for my dick to have just pointed to her and told me "That one!". Try again.

You talk as though these things Ive "changed" weren't things I wanted to do anyway. She was the inspiration for me to get to it and continues to be the motivation for me to continue. I havent said anything about my personality or that Im no longer the same person I was. You simply gave a very broad claim at my sincerity, and I told you what Ive done for her. I am the same person Ive always been, Im just making what is there better, for her. I'm sorry you dont seem to understand that, but I cant expect you to, you are just shitposting after all.

Cybernetics are cool

damn straight.

(checked)
You're waifu is so nice it's worth posting a second time

I loved DS3 when I first played it, mainly because I was excited for it and a lot of the game was DS1 fan service. However as I continued playing the problems of the game became much more apparent. This included things such as no poise, near useless magic spells and enemy movesets that can only be described as an autistic kid flailing uncontrollably. It pisses me off because I just wanted a more polished DS1 with more content and it doesn't look like there's gonna be a DS4 anytime soon.
Here's last weeks thread btw
archive.is/yLyRa

ID change due to being back home

Wonder what caused the issue earlier with Thumbnails acting weird. Also glad to see the spammer earlier is gone too. How's everyone doing this evening?

That's the fan game based in the LISA universe right? Is the series itself any good? I've only passed by a couple of threads talking about it

Shills are off by one, but you're not my friend. Checked.

Hey Pekobro! Hope you two have a lovely day celebrating this Friday!

Yakuza by far. nuDoom wasn't all that impressive to me personally, but could've been so much worse.

(checked)
Oh? Helping make a new game are we?

Agreed

Are they all hot?

Well I am late
Digimon and fate/extella
dragon ball super
nothing
nothing
fish
water

is xion user going to need to do a new page?

Blind idolatry it is then, huh. Let's assume we pop that delusion bubble and she actually says no, then what? Keep pushing? Beg? Discard all changes because they're now no use?

Are you still the same person as before you put her on that pedestal that's out of reach?
See, here's the part where you might need that noose, just in the likely case she denies you her love.

Force yourself on her, yes.
Have you ever, a single time in your life considered the possibility of her saying no?
And if that happened, would you drop all of your built up "changes" because you put everything on one card and lost?
That's what I mean, you write the outcome in your own head and nothing else may ever come in between.

ebin

Soon, we'll need two new pages, since we have stuff to add for X as well

Ah, it appears 4am's raiding again, I guess the old ass pain will never heal

I'm going to need a drink for that. I'm worried about what is going to happen when the whole xehanort plot line ends.

…Please tell me that is just a shitposter and that's not what actually happened

(checked)
I appreciate your compliment EmiBro.

How you doing now Former JackOBro?

(checked)
Hey NaotoBro.

Another wonderful day with my waifu Sakuya in this glorious land of Trump.

NG+ run of Stella Glow

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

Stella Glow OST

nothin

Discount Christmas Cookies

Rootbeer & RumChata

Doing well, hope you're doing good as well bud.

Obviously she didnt, but I'll entertain you. As I said these "changes" you seem set on are not the basis of which my belief in our relationship stems. With that said, I also did say that these were things I wanted to do anyway, so why discard them if something were to happen?
You're talking like these things have never crossed my mind, you dont really understand how waifuism works, do you? Since I dont exist in her canon and she doesnt exist period there is a point where this kind of negative thinking does no good. As confident as I am, you're right, there's no guarantee she'd choose me over anyone else. Same can be said for real women. But thats not what having a waifu is about.

To be fair, Im partially to blame for feeding them.

That's not what actually happened, it appears people are going over board after finding out you can customize your character

The series as a whole is pretty alright. Here's all you need to know about the 3 games.
Very similar to games like Yume Niki. You explore dreamlike areas to find items to solve puzzles. If your into that, you will probably like it.
A 2D RPG with similar gameplay to Earthbound. The big feature of this game is the 30 party members you can recruit, each with their own stats and unique skills. Some are better than others and there are some broken combinations.
Terry is also the best party member, believe me, you should keep him
Probably the weakest entry in the series. I did like it but it's not like Painful at all despite being a direct sequel. You instead control one character and the effectiveness of you're attacks depend on timed button presses, similar to the Mario & Luigi games.
That's the basics of the LISA games. I can't give out too much information without spoiling it. It's best if you play these games blind

I want to hold Yang's robotic hand.
I enjoyed the feeling of cold metal.

COLD STEEL THE YANG-HAND

I want to run my hand through Tifa's hair

Why no 2B?

Because you also said that she is the one who keeps driving you. Changes can be undone, sometimes by simply not maintaining them.

Delusion. It's the benefits of a tulpa without the negatives where it could form its own "personality" so you're under control at any given time.

It absolutely does do you good. It teaches you humility and makes you even more aware of the things you have and the things you will never have.
Her love will forever remain unrequited simply because she will never be, but her beauty, her essence will stay with you.
Here's my point again that in everything you do for her and be it collect images, do not settle for second or third best or lower.

And that is perfectly alright. Humility just as genuinity is very important.
Pursue not her love but her beauty that only you can see and feel.

Look at the posts below you and compare that to your own belief.
Is that what you want? To forever chase a delusion?

hope it doesn't malfunction and break yours

I've seen a video of Dunkey playing LISA, and it's interesting.

I must've loved how Dingaling put Delin's grunt into the soundtrack. If only someone made a webm of Shenmue 2's heavy lifting minigame were Delin grunts most of the time.

Lyn would be amazed with the technology but I think she'd adapt pretty quickly.

Careful, knowing Toro your waifu could be a Husbando instead.

pic related

2B or not to stick my dick in 2B

2D is Best D

Someone already posted kaine so I'm probably less gay than him

(checked)

Doing well and comfy. Enjoyed a good dinner and ready for some more Trails time (maybe some GG as well if I have time before turning in). Hope you guys are doing good as well!

(checked)
Very interesting. I'll have to add the series to my backlog. Thank you for the non-spoiling information!

Checking these dubs as well. Meme magic is once again strong in our threads.

frog

2B a cute. How was Nier Automata demo?

Time for wine.

giffiles.alphacoders.com/154/15492.gif
giant.gfycat.com/MajorBadAntelope.gif

These are a bit big. Why I'm looking forward to Automata? Because of those fluid animations. Nier and Drakengard 3 had okay ones but Toro's stepped up his game. Wish I still had those gifs from the neir thread awhile ago, they were really good.

I keep seeing this art everywhere. What is it from?

I want to beat Hibari while raping her for days on end then break her legs and throw her to the sidewalk in the rain so she can be found by her friends sobbing in pain and misery. I'd keep an eye on her during her therapy so I can leave messages for her to find when she's alone to shock her and keep her paranoid. I really like the idea of her being wheelchair bound and depressed/traumatized from abuse.

BlazBlue Central Fiction still. I'm grinding out combos to up my execution with Rachel since I drop a lot of stuff in the optimal combos, still alright since it's normally a drop after like a microdash 3C so I can meaty them on their recovery as I'm still plus but it's a pain in the ass dropping shit.
Some VR gameplay of RE7, looks whatever at the moment.
I've been listening to a lot of Flume lately.
The Count of Monte Cristo because it's fucking sweet.
Going to bake some meat pies later for an early dinner with some cheap salad on the side.
Water because it's objectively the best drink and I always have a bottle of it in the fridge that I refill.

2B is super cute and I'm super happy a drawfag drew her robo-guts falling out for me.

speaking of demos and games
I got through the Nioh demo this weekend, pretty fun, as well as i got Yakuza 0 yesterday
there's an enemy in 0 called "The Bum Basher"
as in, bums on the street, and they didn't realize the other meaning of the word

Still the same as ever I see Hibarifag…

Furry Collagie

you've stolen my quads ;w;

DAMN, lucky quads right there

It was an accident, I swear.

Google is giving me some real shitty results for this.

nice numbers my guy

…The hell? Why am I saging, I don't have it set to it

Pure coincidence, I'm sure

(Lucky Lucky checked)
The ever-classy Hibarifag.

I wish I had an overbearing older sister who's not really my sister that loves me to death.

Soleil is bae

Dokkan Battle: A hackerman cucked me out of 1st Place spot in Local in the last 5 minutes of the WT, yes I am salt.
Luigi's Mansion: Almost done recording, am massively behind on editing. Need to pick out a good 2p game for when my friend visits next week.

JJBA: BT, OPM, DBS, Election/Inauguration Salt

Xenoverse 2/Revengeance ost

An almost disgustingly cheerful mercenary that's /fit/ and loves nothing more than cute things, making everyone around her smile, and the ladies.

Pretty good taste. Speaking Delin's grunt, Dingaling also used a higher pitched edit of the sound for LISA The First when Lisa vomits.
It seems he really likes the sound effect.

Can't argue with that.

No problem man.
As for where to get the games, you can download The First on rpgmaker.net and purchase or pirate The Painful and The Joyful on Steam.
Also I wasn't joking about Terry, he's really fucking good lategame

KEK HAS BLESSED US ONCE AGAIN

Aviary Universitie

Just end it already

A girl who's very boyish, but has a feminine side, as well as being very emotional and also intelligent

It's a lot of fun. Platinum games have been hit or miss lately, but this time they delivered quite well.

Checking these quads! Impressive. Very nice

Will do!

Hibari is a clumsy and cheerful girl who relies on support from her peers but aims to be more mature and self sufficient.

?????

(Lucky!)
Check that out!
Really impressive, if I do say so.

Hey SoleilFag

Hey HibariFag

She a socially awkward, shy dark mage that never has interest in relationships and only keeps to herself. She never cares about any conflict in the world and her only interest is hexing, magic experiments, and the dark arts. Then one day she was recruited by the enemy of the opposing country and was quickly fell in love with the tactician of the army. She was loyal to the tactician no matter what and if she is successful at making the tactician fall in love with her, they both get married and have kids.

It's fantastic. If you love Platinum Games works like Bayo and Metal Gear Rising, then you will love

Wednesday again, huh..

Super Fantasy Zone, since I just have the shitter disease if I touch anything multiplayer and people can detect it before I do anything. I'd rather die of my own lack of gud ship evading than having people camp me once I make one mistake and then be forced to sit in a game until THEY feel like ending it.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 14, then 15. I'm a touch behind.

Game audio. Soon to degenerate into silence since gaming's not going too well.

N/A

Just finished a roast turkey dinner, so no food needs.

Code Red.

Check those lucky quads

it's my only image of her with a gun in frame

Lastest rankings of FE:Heroes.

>Playing Overmeme
>Only for the Arcade section
>New skins are based on Journey to the West
>Mei's new skin is meh

I want off this meme ride.

this must be corrected

nice

well I'm glade Marth is not the top. I am always surprised how much people like Chrom. he always seemed kinda flat to me.

Donnel is probably the worst villager in the series

The fuck happened to my post

Alex Jones is giving an Interview with Trump, feel free to ask me if you need a link.

He has the best stats in all of awakening though
he's literally the best unit in the game

That's what I wanted. Thanks.

I didn't think he was that popular, since Bartre is better than him as a unit.

etrian odyssey 4
youjo senki
youtube.com/watch?v=crengP5zHcg
dolly kill kill
nothing right nowww
water

Yes, google chrome was the worst FE character
:^)

Ehh.. Donny the Destroyer's pretty good for the main story, but many other characters are better, both for that and the DLC. The Avatar and child units are obvious, but any first gen character with Dark Magic like Tharja breaks the game in half. Overall Skills are much more important with stats.

He has no more net gain stat caps than all the other characters. He has decent growth rate because of the skill but it is in the one game where growth rates don't matter. he is not a bad unit but compared to the other villager units in the other games and the fact that you have so many insanely good units in awakening he doesn't really stand out.
nah that is Morgan. you can break him/her to insane levels especially if you make one of the child characters the parent.

link pls

ah, i never really min-maxed in awakening, it's a pretty easy game to just blast through anyway

Yeah, Awakening's balance is really…. off.
Normal/Hard are really easy overall, Lunatic gets HARDER the more units you use but still really easy if it's just Robin/Chrom Pair-Up. Lunatic+ is luck based from Chapter 1 and Apotheosis (the final DLC) nearly requires min-max pairings and constant Rallies.

youtu.be/LAHJ2RAZQZE
Here you go fam

Danke Danke!

Fuck, I fell asleep

I had a day planned out but because of a family thing I'm going to need to push it back at least a week so I can do the prep work.
It's shitty I have to miss the day itself but I know she wouldn't be upset so there's that.

YEESSSS!!!!

this is everything I can say without going into fan interpretations territory.
try to guess.

why the bad art?

It looks pretty good if you ask me. My only concern is that they picked Roy instead of Eliwood

Being afraid of ghosts is a pretty big one. I'd say you were that Kancolle lass who posts in the thread sometimes, other I have no idea. Sorry.

But Micaiah is the best lord.

Not even kidding, a mage lord rewarded strategy and that just felt great. Too many other characters felt like autopilot to me.

CLAIMING MY WAIFU
mark could of slept with that gook im pretty sure

No, no, no, I was saying that I am glad to those. I like Ike, Micaiah and Hector. Roy is shit and Eliwood is a million time better. I am still she got cucked out of her own game. We get soo fucking little time with her then suddenly Ike and friends take the spotlight

Patrician taste, user.
I don't even want to imagine what would their children look like.

spectrophobia is actually fear of mirrors

I'm going to sleep now. School keeps fucking up my registration so I've gotta deal with that in the morning. Goodnight waifufags.

Here, have a free Bill

Typical Infowars, when will they learn.

This makes me happy. Congrats to Lyndisbro, Tharjabro, and Azurabro for making it to the top 10!
This is further enticing me to play Awakening again after years of it sitting in my drawer

RESIST THE URGE! IT'S ONLY COSMETIC ITEMS! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
Though the salt from Tumblrfags mad about Mei actually being skinny makes it somewhat worth it

Thank you good sir!

Well there go my ears.
Good work Mark

Goddamn it Alex, I'm not buying your fucking filters.

mark you glorious jew.

So a vamp maybe? Morrigan? Or someone else. I'm sure she's pretty in any case.

Heather Cheryl Mason

stop posting Charizard, he's gay

I think it's time for me to head to bed.
Have a goodnight everyone.

Have a good night!

Should probably turn in myself. Have a good night everyone!

Nighto.

good night

Gonna cuddle night guys.

(checked)

Sleep is good, gonna do that now

Any happenings?
Al Gore show up?

Shia Labeouf got arrested

Hows your night?

Pretty good. He apprnalty got arrested for punching a person off the camera I think.

media.8ch.net/file_store/c03757ddc048ab739ebef739f87f3868e9c288cd6d7972262a7df1b2b0ad18e4.mp4/shiaarrest.mp4

heh

That was a fellow user I believe, God bless each and every one of them

wrong goat faggot

oh shit, i've been found out
OY VEY I GOTTA SHUT IT DOWN
t. not gabriel

castlevania portrait of ruin, kinda mediocre
nothing
nothing
nothing
junk food
monster™ energy™ dr™ in™ k™

asriel would have been good as a grill tbh

blarg im ded the waifu

Here we go. Would have been nice if they told us they were doing this.

Oh, right. Great taste. I must be too used to old arguments when RD came out; I love the game on a whole, but the Dawn Brigade parts were the most interesting. If she'd at least gotten to be more of her own character in parts 3 and 4, it'd have been perfect. I can't fault Ike and Hector though, not even for a second.

I wish that Fates wasn't so prevalent on that list, but what did we honestly expect?

(Czech'd)
Well, its a long way to the bottom of the catalog at least.

After Wednesday, I think it's fine to bumplock these threads - it's kinda much to see a wednesday themed thread on the front page when it's Friday. Had they told us, I'd have had no complaints.

Morning fam

Good morning everyone!

And what a good way to start the morning. Nice to see justice be served.

(checked)
Yea its been happening for the past few weeks, but I can see why they do it. I agree though it still would've been nice to have a warning when first implemented (though they might've mentioned it in a meta thread).

Today, I'm angry…
Angry about shipping

Did your OTP get sunk or something?

In all honesty, Ren and Nora is not meant for romance, but they did it anyways.

This must've made my morning already.

Hey GoatBro

You can't randomly assault people for different political views even if you call them a nazi beforehand? THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA REEEEEEEEEEE

Mornin' fam!

Kek, cucks getting what they deserve

You're surprised they got together? It's been hinted at since they were introduced

Can't say I'm surprised, he always felt like the epitome of numale to me. Still, very gratifying to see.

Time to post more cute.

Aw, did we break it?

Okay.

Honestly I think I'd have enjoyed the show more if that was the route they went.

It's nice to see salts over a character, I even got this from Twatter after the update dropped.

Quite an interesting dream, is it full of Despair?

Social justice is a goddamn cult.

ID change due to phone

With all the suffering that happens in the Dead Space universe, I wouldn't be surprised if Junko would do something like that to bring more despair to said universe.

Kek. Pretty much sums it up

Truly proving these people have no comprehension of the "curvy" or "thicc" body types.

I'm imaging Junko running around at night with a bag of Sharpies, drawing obscene things on people's faces as the sleep.

They were already broken

Today is my birthday! I think it's fine so far.

hope you got that gun and bullet ready!

(checked)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHFAG!

(birthday digits)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHANON!

did you find the frog chick?

Dubs for a happy birthday! Hope it continues to be a good day for you two!

Cute!

(checked)
Happy birthday ya fishfucker!

Happy birthday cuck

Good afternoon everyone

Only the cutest dark mage ever!

Happy Birthday UndyneBro!

Nice birthday dubs! Hope the rest of the day goes well.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE????

I feel as though this image would have the filename "Tharja feat. White Snake"

oh boy so this is where we're going
Trump's america looking good

STOP

Things just got super serial.

You toy around with this shit any more and we'll end up having creatures that are worth less than you lot destroying the environment!

Okay, now we're treading dangerous water. I'm assuming genetically engineered catgirls are next.

This could be a Faunus uprising, now we shall wait for Nekos to arrive.

all fishcucks will be gassed on the day of the phil

AMEN

nice trips al

Before the thread reaches page 16, it might go kill tomorrow morning or afternoon. Always remember to love your waifu, and believe in America being Great Again.

I LOVE YOU YANG!

correct, I'm glad to know my waifu passes the Plinkett test

EXTERMINATUS THE FELIS CATUS

GAS THE FAUNA!

God I hate tumblr and they're "shipping"

Sure.

Happy Birthday.

Lyn's japanese VA is the same one that voiced her in her appearance in Smash I think but I'm afraid of what her english one will be.

I LOVE JURI!
Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Of course. This week is turning out pretty good.

ID change due to being back home

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!
WE WILL ALSO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
May you all be with your loved ones forever. Hope you all have a great and fun weekend with your loved ones!

Happy birthday, Undynebro!

damn son he's fucking insane

Heather is a great choice. Everything pointed to hear, specialy the Fear of Mirrors, I still remember that one that kills you.

Happy Birthday

Hope you faggots survive until next thread

It sometimes still amazes me how I'm still able to hide my power level. Friend knows I play alot of offline games and weeb stuff but if he found out I play VNs and have a waifu, he'd probably freak out.

A power level is a difficult thing to hide, a bit easier with my parents since they agree with me that the left is nuts and BLM is a terror group. Once even admitted my prejudice against Islam to my mother and sister, it went surprisingly well

In the end they will know I was right

iktf

when you hang on that rope

Believe in the me, that believes in you

I LOVE THARJA!!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!
See you guys next week.

I LOVE LUCINA
MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE!
See you all next week. Just remember to keep on loving your waifu - no matter what.

The wind shall always blow.
See ya next week.

I LOVE TIFA!

Have a great week everyone!

If I fucked your waifu's VA, would that count as cucking?