Netflix is super gay

I was just about to sit down and watch a movie on Netflix. I haven't used it in a long time, but thought maybe there would be a good C movie to chill to. And to my surprise, there were a lot of gay movies in the "new releases" section. I scrolled to see if there was anything not gay, but it was just gay agenda all over the damn place. I turned it off in disgust. I won't be using netflix anymore. What the fuck happened? Why is there so much fucking gay shit on netflix??

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/digital/news/netflix-stock-all-time-high-market-valuation-1202716101/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:myWDwcjp6SQJ:https://twitter.com/dtemkin?lang=en &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
archive.fo/yedM5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homos have taken over.

Intended destruction of family values.

The worst part is that I can't even find shit I saw on there years ago. What the fuck, man?

What are you looking for?

No shit, Sherlock. What a boring observation.

Homos III: Revenge of the Homos

The gay stuff doesn't bother me too much. Sure, it's aimed at undermining the family unit and confusing young people and causing them to make terrible decisions that alter the course of their life for the worse in tens of thousands of cases. Granted.

But personally, it's the race mixing that really gets my goat. Unforgivable. Should have people beating them up outside their homes, the ones who are responsible for this poison.

Yeah, at least gays pretty much only fuck themselves over and their parents too I guess. Bugchasing is fucked up but that's to other willing gays. None of that compares to creating accursed suffering abominations and sowing the destruction of civilization itself.

Now they're promoting cuckoldry.

get ready for more super gay action coming soon until Soros gets wind of it

How newfag can you get? I pegged Netflix as a problem back in 2010 when they killed the blockbusters in town. It wasn’t a big deal that Blockbuster was gone, the big deal is that they’re trying to destroy physical media. Trade physical for the intangible, then you can get rid of whatever.

They’ve taken off It’s Always Sunny from Netflix in the last few months (good show for the most part, names the Jew mildly).

They removed all the great criterion films from the 50’s and 40’s they once had.

And they’re getting rid of anything that even slightly disagrees with their agendas.

I know about all this because I have normies friends (ever watch them scroll through Netflix for 10-20 minutes aimlessly? It’s insanity)

Never paid a dime to netflix

Daily reminder that 4chan has an /lgbt/ board and the users let that happen.

What did user mean by this?

And the reason those things are missing is artificial scarcity and contracts.
Netflix might be only able to secure a license for 6 months, or maybe a seasonal thing while the owned airs reruns on traditional tv stations in the other months.
Or, they might just get something popular, like Arrested Development or Always Sunny, then take it off for a short period. Everyone complains it's not there and retards decide they want to watch it for the first time or for the 20th time, so Netflix brings it back, making the audience think they had a hand in this decision, so they praise Netflix, then instantly binge the show in the fear Netflix will take it down again.

It's a very clever and effective way of making someone hooked to your service. Fast food people do it all the time with those seasonal deals/food items.

Has nothing else to say beyond things related to It’s Always Sunny

To clarify, the reason people want to watch the show ASAP if because they hear people clamour about how sad it is the show is missing, so they make a note to actively watch it due to FOMO.

This is probably the most infuriating thing about the service. They bombard with choice, so if you're indecisive about what you want to watch, you are enticed to scroll endlessly through content.

So is twitter.

And how the hell were we supposed to stop it?

yeah thats right, we.

Kill yourself.

variety.com/2018/digital/news/netflix-stock-all-time-high-market-valuation-1202716101/

same reason there is no actual content worth watching. netflix found their target market of soyboys and hambeasts who will watch absolutely anything that's on there, so fuck providing entertainment it's time for (((school)))

the only thing worth watching is breaking bad and i finished that a long time ago. better call saul is okay too but alone not worth the sub.

they put some decent anime on there but i'm not really into that much, the rest is SJW original content and very few actual movies.

I'm sure ist's just a coincidence, goy.

You forget normalfags. They love their streaming services.

This. That was how I was introduced to Fritz Lang's M (1931). They even had The Birth of a Nation (1915) and Triumph of the Will (1934) at one point. I guess I wouldn't complain if the latter two were taken down 'cause they're now public domain, but then I noticed after Criterion left Netflix they had a deal with Hulu, which I never had, then founded Filmstruck, which I never checked out.

Today it seems like I have to hunt high and low to find something on Netflix I'd like to watch. Sometimes you might find entry-level Hollywood classics like The Godfather or Sunset Boulevard, world cinema like White God and A Pigeon Sat on a Branch[…], and smaller indie films like Heaven Knows What (2014) and Too Late (2015). That's all from "My List" on Netflix, and of course some of them do support the Soros worldview.

I don't blame them. There's barely anything to watch but whatever Netflix executives think is "trendy" with kids these days. If they aren't SJW dirges like To Kill a Mockingbird, they're Reddit "feely-good" sugar rushes like Hot Fuzz. It sounds like a generalization because it is, Netflix's library is just too crowded and over-saturated to find anything worthwhile.

Same here, but my sister pays for it.

Fagflix has a VP who attends the folsom fair, go figure.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:myWDwcjp6SQJ:https://twitter.com/dtemkin?lang=en &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

archive.fo/yedM5

Fagflix removes movies because they have a limited license, that's why people binge. Go on alluc.ee to subversion.

Miami Connection.

And we have /cuteboys/

xbox has no games, but this is what microsoft planned anyway

At this point, people are openly encouraging torrenting to get away from this shit.

People were openly endorsing torrenting years ago when the whole TPP thing was going to pass. They were going to have their own Internet archive and share films, TV shows, anime and the like. This was late-2015.

My dad gave me an Xbone one Christmas and it just sits there, waiting for the occasional UHD Blu-ray or 360 back-compat game. Sad!

It's not just Netflix. It's everywhere. But, I hear what you're saying. Homosexuality is oldhat. The latest thing the media has been pushing for a few years is transgender relationships. To what end, I don't know. We'll find out in 30 years if we're still alive.

Relationships between adults and children or dogs.

WATCH GURREN LAGANN! FEEL THE SPIRAL!

They have a great selection but still no PS4 support and I don't think they ever will at this rate.

even my awful person of a mother canceled her subscription to that garbage service years ago.

Polyamory will be the next big thing.

Zump

rplid clipth?

>>>/killyourself/

CY +3 and OP still not suckin dick. smdh.

I don't mind the gays don't care much for them really either way, but jesus christ we need to nuke Africa before it's too late.

you're way behind

Kike business model in the west
1. Open business to free market & thrive
2. Gain an audience through quality entertainment
3. One audience is comfortable with service slowly add homo - tainment
4. Go full homo butt-sexual in massive double down granny propaganda.

Kek glass apefrica it's for the best…
That vid was brutal

ly