Webm thread

Last one on page 14. We don't even care if you post glitches or shit here. Just try to keep it vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/piroro0105/videos
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=66716
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMEMBER, NO VIDYA.

I just said "try". It's up to you what effort you put in.

Fuck you, I'm posting vidya

nuce dub

Goddamn, imagine all the autism and effort required to put these TAS together.

Still so good to watch!

Gold.

Nice, I hadn't seen that before. Cheers.

Checked.

How in the fuck. Is he doing that run over and over again until he gets the perfect items? Or is that hax

Luck manipulation is a thing that TASers exploit all the time.

Ah right, that's far more underwhelming now.

Let's see how it goes this time

Second part. Endgame for one of the best stylish action PS2 games.

Ignore the webcam. It's the only good video I could find.

It's going.

I sure do like video games.

If you could make your own pills, why make them blue?

Man, suzy really did suck out arin's soul.

Or, you know, there could be extinction and die off events in which more 'primitive' life forms are the only ones left to then refill the void over and over again.

user let him post his creationist propaganda in peace, he does this every thread.

Don't try to debate him, he doesn't listen to anyone who doesn't parrot his dogma.

I use to work for the wholesaler for the puppets they use in this show from time to time.

We came from Mars. "Noah" boarded a spaceship with 2 pairs of every lifeform; 2 pairs meaning the double helix form of DNA. The Creator of the Earth that we have today is a separate entity from the Creator of our universe.

Evangelion is the true creation story, Anno got it right the first time

Tell me more movie-san

heh, even got the road rolla in.

This webm gets me every time.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU IS SAYIN
THAT WE
WE WUZ MARTIANS!?!

Inferior version, here you go

Fucking Magical

Requesting this with Rules of Nature

I already have RASHIDO

No shame, Cush40 made a pretty cool song to go with what was probably the most epic moment that sonic ever had.

That was beautiful.

Nothing wrong with that.

Wow, I think I played a demo for that game when I was young over and over again and never had any idea what is was called until now.

Glad to help jog your memory.

This may be the greatest thing I have ever seen. Thanks.

Are you psyched for the return of Good Game, cobbers?

No.

Having worked with autistic children, Chris is easily on the high disabilities rating

And there is no such thing as "High functioning" there is only listings of how much their normal functions are impeded, and considering Chris's mental abilities I'm amazed he was never put into a group therapy home

we didn't come from Mars. I could go on about it in a longer post but i'll give you a short version.

There used to be a planet in the middle of mars and earth where the asteroid field currently is, this planet used to be called Tiamat. it was larger than earth almost as large as uranus or neptune but it was a rocky planet not a gas giant.

This planet had a race of superhuman with advanced technology. they were giants compared to us.

Humans on earth and all life on it were created through genetic manipulation. Humans were created as a slave race to mine gold and other resources from earth, but they didn't expect us to be so intelligent. We created advanced technology rapidly and even went to space, we put bases on the moon, and had bases on the rest of the solar system. There is another planet which orbits the earth every 3700 years called Nibiru. there is evidence that Mars used to be inhabited by humans also and mars was very much like earth. There was a Massive Space war between earth and some other species. the humans won the war but lost at the same time. tiamat was destroyed, mars was scarred and made barran. venus was probably a huge factory planet and was also destroyed.
The remaining humans were genetically engineered to be dumber, and smaller than they were originally. the evidence is in our DNA. our DNA is degrading every generation and our dna is coded to die after a certain amount of replications. the "Junk" DNA is switched off code in our dna which makes us Intelligent, strong, and live long.

The reason humans have a problem with Incest today is because our DNA is so degraded that it causes problems the first humans were Genetically perfect which is why it didn't matter if they had incest children.

Does Hex get fingered?

I dunno if im supposed to like this, but i thought this guy was funny

Sorry but that's wrong. I could go on and on, but here's the skinny.

The Earth was once ran by a race of superbeings, similar to us but much stronger and more intelligent. They used humans by genetically modifying us so we would become easier to eat, like livestock. In time they fought so much that they nearly wiped themselves out. One survived to the present day, however, and managed to manipulate his own DNA and become the ultimate lifeform. There's 36 of him living on Mars right now, because that's how many times the universe was reset. Also, there's a Funnier Valentine.

It is not wrong, You need to research ancient history.
There was no life on earth before we were planted here.
No one fucking ate us.

Part of me knows I would've been a Mister Bungle as a kid, but another part of me wishes children were still taught basic decency in school

Is that an Irish song?
It sounds really Celtic.

The style is, but the song is from Touhou TD Stage 1 Theme: Night Sakura of Dead Spirits . The band is Floating Cloud. here is a link if you'd like to see more of there stuff.

youtube.com/user/piroro0105/videos

who is the radcliffe clone?

Ah, the good ol' days before Arin got a literal Jew on the show.

i bet i know who was behind the wheel of that hummer

Nich Richardson

She ugly.

tf is wrong with her back?

Cancer is as Cancer does

Do you hear yourself? In ever single species, perpetually throughout history, there are extinction events (which would mean absolute death). If more "primitive" life forms kept filling in the roles then nothing would ever develop beyond primitive lifeforms, because eventually they'd get exterminated and another primitive lifeform would take its place

But either way, Punctuated Equilibrium was developed by one of the most famously cited Darwinian Evolutionary Scientists, as noted in that webm, so even then you're arguing nonsense to cover for the nonsense of the kind of man you'd otherwise cite as a scientist and just take his word for it.

Wake up

Speaker dresses like a junior high drama teacher that molest little boys.

Except I do. And I discuss it. Then mods delete everything

Looks like you guys finally learned you some real, hard science from the great Nill Bye

About as plausible as developing from Martian space soup/Martian bacteria that landed in primordial soup.

I never want to feel this much abject disgust and hatred toward another human being. I legitimately would need God to restrain me from socking "her" teeth in.

Critic's are just gym teachers.

That's muscle, user. Women can't be muscular and beautiful.
They can be fit, but not muscular.

How do so many people know of LazyTown to the point of making it a popular meme?
Is this because most anons today are all half my age? I never grew up with this pedophile produced nonsense.

What is this? Video from a whore shopping site?
Or is this a human trafficking video?

Why do we find music like this so beautiful?
What is it within us the yearns to be inspired, and actually is inspired, by such things as "beauty"?

Funny how a good piece can really dramatize a mundanity, ay?

2hu fanbase never ceases to impress with their fangames.

I use a converter so my webms vary in size to keep with the requirements for posting

Webms like THIS one are from other anons who can do much better with better sizes.

You hit my weakness, DubsAnon

Moreover how do you explain the freaks who like discordant trash?

applying to a modeling agency, dumdum

This will get your feels. By far favorite modern philosopher.

What's interesting is that this is clear aberration from what is natural, and yet even for those freaks who like having their ears violated with auto-tuned mechanical vomit, if you were to sit them down and play a real melody or have them really listen to a true piece, they would have to admit to being moved by it.

Of course these people seem to always be in constant rebellion and would never actually sit down of their own volition. If they did, they'd not want to return to the discordant chaos that slammed their skulls.

Once we abandon the indefensible we can find the richness in the undeniable.

It's a shame they choose the darkness of schizophrenic screams over the harmony of true talent.

Simplicity and apathy. They like the lowest common detonator. Only chasing whatever gives them the gimps of euphoria that good music does. They want the quick instant gratification that algorithmically produced pop gives.

Certainly much more interesting and insightful than pseudo-philosophers like DeFOO Molyneux. There's something to be said about the strange split between our urge to focus on ourselves and yet to perpetually strive for what we don't have until we age and die without ever really having anything.

One theologian once called the plague on our society "spiritual autism".

Simplicity and apathy. Yeah, that truly does sound like the fingerprint of the problem. Nicely said, mate.

There is something wrong with that first image

More sweet music

Is this really so?

How about you suck on a million dicks. I can listen to whatever music I want to listen to.

You know it's possible to like both right?

I know it personally. My cousin was into thug rap and Skrillex tripe but when we sat down and listened to some classical music and even some Gregorian hymns he couldn't help but quiet down and reluctantly admitted to enjoying it.
He was nearer to being a drug-pushing gangbanger, ready to sleep around with hoodrats and more.

He's a father of two now with a beautiful blond wife.

Not saying that the music saved him Christ Jesus saved him but that the potential is there for many of those we'd otherwise write off. I think real, touching music is a good litmus test for it.

I pray for you

Of course it is, but not for long. There will come a day when that rot which you enjoy now and would defend adamantly now will sound like rot to you.

There'll be a day when "liking both" is impossible. In that day you'll either start listening to the more harmonious songs far more frequently until solely, or you will stay with that discordant music forever.

You ever see what a 40yr old who likes Dubstep, Skirllex and/or thug rap looks like?
Neither have I

Dubstep and skrillex is trash, I'm talking about synth music like in hotline Miami and new wave like devo and talking heads, even Pink Floyd can be really disonant and discordant, and it's still good. How about you get some taste and stop thinking that classical music is the peak of music achievement like a fedora tipping idiot.

But user, fun is of the devil.

k

As a perpetual over-thinker and former spineless teenager. Alan Watt along with Self-Reliance - Ralph Waldo Emerson are what caused me to gain self confidence and grow a pair during high school.

Eh, I used to be pretty into various varieties of music that could probably be described as trash, but in the last 10 years I've followed the course that he described and started to prefer more classical music. I can't really explain it.

Because classical music is good, and you're allowed to like it like anything else, but it's not the only good music nor the best, which is why I was telling the other user to fuck off.

dear christ I need to see nudes of all these women.

The show is actually rather entertaining, but the recent spike is due to Stefan Karl, the guy who is Robbie Rotten, having been diagnosed with a cancer, and because the show wasn't/isn't under production, he opened up a donation to help him and his family during his medical proceedings. At about that time, the fanbase took the song "We are number one" and went fucking APESHIT with it. it wound up getting a lot of people to contribute to the donations.

The cancer treatment was a success and in thanks, he made a 15 minute long video where he gathered the whole crew (sound artist, and other actors) had an interview with them, then did a performance of "We are Number One" live, which was something that was done at least three years prior to the live showing.

TL:DR: A meme helped cure cancer instead of causing it.

Defending a pedo whore, is there any way to lose credibility faster?

Ali is rolling in his grave over.

Going after the vidya was the worse mistake these idiots can make

After loving this video for years only in the last few months did I realize this was also a song from lazy town. The show is omnipotent

Well its been fun. Sadly life calls

Alan Keys should have been our president, not Obama.

Sloths are fucking silly.

Seriously.

Anderson is a heretic

Fun fact the official Gorillaz twitter account tweeted a link to this video a while back

I'm not saying you should attend his church, I just think the WebM I posted was poignant.

I love classical music.

Music's about feeling and provoking feeling.

Classical, Electronic, Metal, Rock, and even new burgeoning genres, none of these catagories matter.
Music is about making a sound that provokes emotion. It's irrational. Happiness, anger, madness, nostalgia, sadness, all of it.

Arguing what genre's better is masturbatory, it's the same shit as virtue signaling to various groups. If you do that, it just shows that you really don't love music, it's just a thing to use for you, instead of something to simply enjoy.

Although when I turn on the radio in my car, I switch to the classical station, which I like since they keep putting out songs i've never heard before, unlike the other local stations which repeat the more recent hollywood trash on loop. Don't get me wrong, there IS bad music, but it's generally bad because the intent is not to create music first, but to make money first.

Pop in general is objectively bad, with some exceptions of course, because their beats are infected with selfishness and money deals. If you're not passionate as a musician, true patrician work cannot be done.

That's because the little dog died.

lawdy

I hear you. That's my problem with pop, whereas other music is made because the creator has feeling and talent and puts both into their work, pop is made by Jews and hacks looking to cash out on focus groups.

HERETICS YOU SAY?

I guess by "proof" you mean "Unless he says outright that he is a heretic, in the exact words 'I am a heretic', then there is no proof"

It'll be something to see the day these heretics get what they deserve

Saved. This webm is perfect.
Doesn't even begin to mention illegal immigration, which just goes to show how bad it really is.

prepare yourselves faglords

Don't even get me started.

source?

Human centipede 3: too baka to desu.

that one was actually not used in the movie

Does anyone know the song in this one?

Learn some google-fu m8.

It's in your fucking filename.

well user guess what we're going to post

Sorry sorry

I repay in more webms

oh so that's why phone face detection technology got so good

Well they do say war drives innovation

That helmet cam is cool as fuck, but Jesus that aimbot video is legit scary.

I have more on my external HDD. I collect military related gifs/webms.

What language are they speaking in this? Sounds semitic but doesn't sound like arabic to me.

I believe it is Turkish.

what's killing me right now is that i have somewhere a version of this with eurobeat in it but i can't remember what i saved it as

That looks more to be a combination of thermal, and silhouette detection. It's far easier to pick out a black head blob. Than a unibrow.

shit theory/10

Wait a second. In last WebM its ISIS bombed Siria? How did they have such a weapons?

Well it's not clear who is bombing who..

And it's not bombing, it's artillery. You can hear the cannons firing in the distance a few moments before the shells impact.

Right, human trafficking

I was having a fine day till I saw this.

What the hell?

Jesus

Any more 1st person cockpit stuff would be awesome. Makes my pants tight.

SF2

I keep forgetting I can multiple webms at once

this is my favorite one

0 to mach 5 in less than 10 seconds

Actually I think the K300P is like Mach 3, I forget.

What a bunch of traditionalist bullshit. When things were the way before this "devil", we had the worst wars human kind had ever seen. When religion thrives, everyone but the ones who command it, pays the price. And patriotism? Die for your "country", only means to die for the politicians in charge. Every soldier in a war is a patriot. And the biggest patriots are the beloved leaders, safely sitting in their warm homes sending men to die by the thousands. I think we can find a better system. And we will, even if it takes time.
And try to keep it vidya.

Why didn't you overlay Danger Zone in the background?

Did you get this WebM's from russian /wm/?

This is why military service should be mandatory for both politicians and electors.

Well it's not an F-14 :^)

That one I think I got from Leddit. I do have a few from /wm/ though.

Place in your WebM to familiar with Kapustin Yar/Znamensk plains. Dont ask how did i know.

That would surely change many things.

Ayy lmaos????

Well you know what they say "Any publicity is good publicity".

that is not how boobs work

I don't think I will webm trailers again. Sounds counter productive.

Too many incursions user? Well, I'm lucky my country really don't really enter in wars.

God what a shitty fucking moe anthropomorphisation cash gra-
I'm sold

Wow these take forever to encode

==STOP== I swear they add so many memes to this game

2007 was a mistake

I remember when this was on kickstarter. It was supposed to be a VR movie. The director tried to do some stuff to promote the movie, but since it was a whole new IP he didn't managed to move it forward. But, I still think they can push it as a VR game for PCs or even consoles.

And the worst part is the fact that some skins are great, and others pure trash. They love extremes.

Whatever happened to that guy?

The hilarious thing is the bundling wire trick we actually did do in industrial electronics

Faded into obscurity because he started pandering to the left, then tried to pander to the right again, then tried to pander to the left again

If he just played shit level and didn't pick a side he'd still be fine

nice dubs

Actually I just clicked over to his youtube and he's still left leaning, actually extreme left leaning given he "Doesn't know who Shaun King is" and "Doesn't know what race he is" which is both complete fucking lies

Not Penny's Boat

Holy fuck Mark is going to get himself killed

Didn't this dickhead wander back onto social media recently?

Come on, man. Stop posting halfchan webms.

He is trying to "sell" the IP rights to Fez. Eventually he will sperg out because the low offers will offend him.

What Himalayan motion tapestry is this?

Ghost in the Shell. That's Batou. I think it's Standalone Complex. It's been a while.

The best GITS film. Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. It's best to watch the first one beforehand though.

Boku

Thanks for that

Not gonna fool me.

Jesus christ how horrifying.

Could you just maybe put it in the sharethread rather than dumping 10 parts with fairly poor resolutions?

Eh, this thread is past the bump limit, so w/e. It's not like it's hard to torrent if people want the real thing.

True but could you put it in the sharethread anyway? it'd awfully convenient

Someone might have an opinion on what's a good version, but from a glance at torrent sites:
- small:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2138676A9483341ADB0E1E5CF4F87FFAB6AAA11A
- big:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=66716

Lel

I value my family unit above all else, and my dog is part of my family unit therefore I would save my dog above a human being. Furthermore some people are worth murdering because I value something else above there life. For example: I would genocide the Jews if it meant that the human species would benefit from it.

I miss ROB

I wonder, how did Mr. Bunghole get his hair dirty?

Space really is, ICEsolated.

You remind me of my sociopath friend I used to have.
Hopefully my post goes through this time

i unironically like him

nice strawman and reading comprehension I said you remind me of him not that you are him.

There is so much wrong with this webm that it's fucking ridiculous. Simply reading a middle school textbook would tell you why this is fucking retarded. Jesus christ.

I understood perfectly. You implied I was like a sociopath you know. Implying I was a sociopath as well, or at least lacking in empathy.

Whoever has more ATHF, please post them.

I mean hey you said you'd nuke an entire race if you decided there was a net benefit. That at least skirts the boundaries of the dark triad I'm pretty sure.

Enjoy the autism

Looks like we need another nuke added to the total number of nukes Japan will be getting in the next century.