Soycuck and mollyjew join forces

jewtube is shutting them down give money goy.

Oh no we must donate all the dollars to save philosophy

Patreon and subscription services are the future, you're a total goy if you run ads on anything.

I can't really take this criticism of Molly seriously when it's also spouted by Anglin and the TRS guys who beg for donations but think it's only ok when they do it.

Well I can't argue with that, Stef. Here have one dollar.

who

well imagine my shock

people gave Kraut a lot of shit for exaggerating his brit accent to sound intelligent, but something about The Trailing Way Sargon Ends All His Sentences? As If He Is Astounded He Has To Explain this To You? is so pretentious it's just beyond.

TYRANNY CRIED OUT TONIGHT BOYS
LIBERALISTS ARE TAKING OVER!!!! WEWWWWWW

t. altright totalitarian whinybaby

Have you even read Locke?..

Molyneux is an obnoxious twat in a lot of ways but at least he presents some valuable information.

Name one thing wrong with liberalism
Pro tip read Locke

I was actually agreeing with the person I was replying to.

DONATE OR I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF

tldr it for us

>>>/cow/

i love molyjew's content usually but haven't watched him in ages it seems. i can't stand his call in show where losers call in with weird problems.

sargon is a civnat gamergoober and not sure why he still makes content tbh. after making a fool of himself on IBS i can't even

Remember when he was making a game?

Saving the west, one google account at a time.

DO IT FAGGOT

I can't listen to these fuckers anymore, they're always repeating the same fucking things, in a bid to create more videos and revenue, but it seriously does come off cult-like.

Where can I find media that doesn't resemble ideological brainwashing? Everything is full of it, wether it's corporate, independent, left-wing, right-wing, educational or entertainment.
I'm sick of it. I should probably just try to get a life, but everyone of my peers is so unbearably deep into this crap, it's as if my generation is being devoured by the internet.

I just to hang out with people without all this prejudice and peer-pressure to conform, and try to work for a better future. Meanwhile these fuckers have convinced themselves they have to lead 'social movements' and stroke their egos for their shitty YouTube channels.

We're living in clown world. This is it. Eternal damnation. May god have mercy with our souls.

at least mollymew has some credentials and experience. Sargon never held a job for more then a year and had below average college scores, is a former dish washer and has a tumblr gf who has a kid that isnt his.

Despicable individuals :/
'LL

#METOO

only a weeb could miss the mark this bad

Is asking for one fucking dollar an initiation of force?