STRANGER MEMES SEASON 3

Reddit literally ruined this show.

Didn't even watch the second season. Story was satisfactorily rounded off in season 1. This should have been an anthology show.

Poor child

I thought the one on the left was that redhead from season 2 for a minute and she went through puberty in the span of a few months.

It was a reddit show to begin with

lol

what a pathetic loser

This tbh. Boycott season 3.

But I wasn't going to watch it anyway.

i'm really sad the new kids in season 2 turned out to be nothing more than kids with shitty parents. i thought they were gonna go for some russian sleeper cell angle like the conspiracy guy mentioned in the first episode.

I thought the conspiracy guy was going to turn out to be a Russian agent

They need to appeal to their audience ie: millenials with daddy/mommy issues

fuck i forgot we can't have escapism anymore

Will they force a cumskin to kiss a shitskin again like they did last season? BASED soyboys Duffer bros keep showing how to make female cumskins not to be racist.

Never watched this shit. Anyone who still watches Netflix should leave Holla Forums.

House of Cucks
Orange is the New Blacked
Stranger Shieeeeeet

How many of their shows need to turn to complete garbage, while they simultaneously remove all things of actual content, until you all realize they’re shills taking your money?

Why would I defend this shit when I have a detective film series and a blockbuster monster flick just around the corner?

Oh shit I forgot she will be in Godzilla 2

Oh, I thought Netflix was free

I'll save that picture if you explain where his mouth is

under his nose.

But there's like 3 potential mouths there.

Above his chin

Where is his chin?

Under his mouth

1, 2 or 3?

this; it was always blatant but it was barely tolerable for the first season. I stopped watching mid-first episode of the second season because it was glaringly obvious that they'd floored the political gas at the expense of everything else.

anyone have the webm of the girl recoiling away from the nigger at the awards show? makes me laugh every time.

In what way?

Isn't it the giant area between 2 and 3?

Wait, what? I saw the one where she complains about having to kiss him but this is new.

Alternative girl will probably end up being a love interest for based Steve after he ended up getting dumped by that slut Nancy.

it was ruined from the first time it was conceived. there was literally no way for the show to ever be good, with or without reddit

millie is the only reason i watch this show

the rest of it can insert a large object inside of itself through a hole that does not currently exist as far as i care.

It was always shit

You are posting in a 4chan thread

The part just above 3. He's clearly sucking his thumb.

Ya'll niggas blind.

Stranger Things: Fear the Stranger Things - Gaiden

This tbh

Stranger Things is a great example of a reoccurring theme in entertainment and it is this:

See trailer for show, looks like cancer and deep in my heart of hearts I know I will not enjoy it if I were to watch it. Time goes on and normalfags will not shut up about it and I'm left with niggling doubt in my mind, "what if this is a rare scenario when they might be right?" I make the mistake of watching and find out my original instincts were accurate.

Repeat this every couple of months over any normalfag hype cycle.

its pedophilia if the girl is under 25, sweetie.

I'm cool with that. Early 30s are kino for women anyway.

She was obnoxious and the only thing she did was relay some information after being a shitty little cunt. She should have died instead of the Cat.

SMASHES CAPITALISM

at least something good came from the show