ITT: games everyone/most people love you absolutely hate

ITT: games everyone/most people love you absolutely hate
Undertale : it's a boring ass walking simulator with no remarkable things but some of the music
half life 1&2 : really boring , and overhyped
resident evil : the gameplay sucks , they always have really outdated graphics and have a meh story
firewatch : oooh boy another walking simulator
ttg walking dead games : it's always >episode starts >shit is going good

picture unrelated

Time for repeating numerals

[Your favorite game]

Feels like a poorly done yet glorified HL2 mod, it was broken as fuck when i last tried it
Boring grindfest with slug-paced combat
Lacks content compared to the sequels and is not fun
Its just KOF with a different name
A poorly written shooter/RPG hybrid with godawful gameplay
The camera and character movement are really archaic and the game is just not fun

Here's one I don't get
Unpopular opinions threads: They're stupid as fuck, generate no real discussion, are used as a smokescreen so that nobody can criticize your gay opinion, are usually full of, "Holla Forums is evil because this one guy I was arguing with didn't agree with me!" shitposting, and dubs threads outclass them in every way.

Also
Easily the most boring mainline Mario, its like a tech demo more than a game. I cant play it for more than 5 minutes
What if we made Mario 64 but even more tedious and ugly?
Its like a shitty movie mixed with dated turn based garbage combat, unbearable
Faggy looking emo anime kid mixed with Disney characters dont make for a good mix, the cringeworthy story and characters really keep me away from this one
Dumbed down RTS for the masses
Tank controls and vomit combat
Generic shite
The ultimate casual game, just press obe button to play crappy jap songs, how fun!

Undertale is an edgy-as-fuck story about three abused children trying to figure out their place in the world (and mostly failing/dying), masquerading as a cute little kid's game about monsters and humans trying to get along. It's too bad 90% of the players and 100% of the people who haven't played it fail to even recognize it. Doing anything but making a game that holds your hand and spoon-feeds you the entire plot in explicit dialogue boxes these days means the kiddies won't understand.

Oh sure, it's overrated (and for the wrong reasons) and even I couldn't play it through more than a couple times . But unremarkable? That's just being deliberately obtuse.

On topic:
It's the dictionary definition of grinding, in a game otherwise trying to be digital Legos. Imagine being a kid and in order to add a few more Legos to your silly little toy house, you have to first smack your face against the wall for a few hours. Mods just add more resources to grind, often with absurdly complicated crafting trees that make it grinding multiplied by grinding.

TAKE THAT BACK

>>>/cuckchan/

TAKE THAT BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH

aaaaaw , somebody's mad ((((favorite game)))) got criticized

I really don't like Portal. Too much silver and metal.

HOW DARE YOU YOU TREAT SKYRIM: ULTRA DELUXE VERSION LIKE THAT

Well, you're right, honestly.

FUCK YOU

But you clearly like 3DPD girls. Fucking normalfag.

Lock-on to an enemy and mash the A button while moving to the sides to defeat every enemy on this game, repeat ad nauseum
Almost a walking simulator filled with boring text and floaty combat, its shit
Boring QTE combat, cringeworthy cutscenes and terrible voice acting
Just buy endless samey cars and drive them around on the most boring game ever made

Too obvious. Everyone knows REmake and RE4 are some of the best looking games of their time.

there's a thing called filtering you fucking newfag

Nothing new there

Ah fuck it
The new health system and voice acting was retarded, but I liked it because of the new character's movesets. I'd take Nagi over Cronos any day.

Quality criticism my friend, here are some of the shit everyone here likes for some reason:

Overrated garbage that did nothing new for platforms aside from the grapling hook gimmick takem straight from Bionic Commando
Generic platformer
Doesn't even tell you where to go and the graphics are outdated
Fucking Doom ripoff with more hitscan enemies, garbage
Its Doom but with less enemies and shitty low poly 3D graphics that looked bad even for the time, ambiene music sucks
Boring ass TPS, shouldn't have any slowmo, it just kills the pace and the frenetic combat
Same deal but in FPS and jumpscares
Literally Call of Duty, if you liked this you should kill yourself.

Man, I sure I'm glad this thread exists, thank you fellow Holla Forumsedditors

That was some heavy ambience

Just like ur mom
Lol

>DESIGNATED thread for people with fragile egos that can't see their shit opinions torn apart in other threads

Even the most die hard half-life fags i've ever met say that the reason why Half-Life was so praised was because of hype.

I don't hate Valve that much, but i don't see the appeal of any CS game, so many nice weapons yet there's no reason to pick anything other than AK-47/M4A1/Deagle/AWP. (And if you do, some fag will say "hurr do not us that weapn you must oos what XxX_JewTuber37_XxX tels u to use")
An old cinematic game is still not a game, it has a good story, but saying it is any different than modern cinematic games is like saying Zelda CD-I games weren't that bad.

>Nobody screams MEMETALE at me
You guys are slipping.

Quads

You're pretty new to imageboards, aren't you?