Dolphin/PCSX2 games playable with Keyboard+Mouse

I'm bored, sick of PC games that are absolute shit so I thought about emulating some games. I don't have a gamepad. What GC/Wii/PS2 (or even Dreamcast) games are playable with KB+M? I'm guessing that pic related are OK for that although I'm watching videos and having to move the crosshair all the way to the edge to move the camera is kinda bothersome, is there a way to adjust that? also emulation general I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/emulation/comments/3iaenn/n64_mouse_injector_potential_proof_of_it_being/?sort=new
shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them

How many DC games utilized the KB/M? Does Half Life on it use it? I know PSO does, think Starlancer and maybe Unreal/Quake, but that's about it.

Answer question, Goldeneye/Perfect Dark on N64 are great with KB/M with plugins.

If you're talking about the trilogy versions (and the original version of 3), then there's a setting where you don't have to go as close to the edge to move the camera.

Heh, was gonna look for an emulation thread and post the same thing.
I want to emulate PS1 FPS games and use mouse and keyboard I'm using PCSXR with PXGP tried configuring the R1 button to mouse 1 but it doesn't register. I've searched online but can't find answers.

bump. I'm still looking and waiting to see if anyone knows how to set it up.

This. Just assign right stick to mouse and you're good to go.

Perfect Dark mouse and keyboard
GOldeneye 007 Mouse and keyboard

have fun

i tried playing call of duty finest hour (yes COD) and it sucked fucking shit with keyboard, almost as much as with a controller. So, definitely not that one

*keyboard & mouse, of course

just get a fucking console or a controller.

half-life on DC isn't good, it's not really good on PC.

malware

console games use smoothing and acceleration and you can rarely ever disable it. Analog sticks are not pointers.

Don't those 60fps mouse aim versions of perfect dark and goldeneye contain some sort of trojan?

Where did you hear that?

reddit.com/r/emulation/comments/3iaenn/n64_mouse_injector_potential_proof_of_it_being/?sort=new

There was a whole thing about it being infected way back and the only resource being a geocities link of something. If you can provide a good link I might be interested in trying it out.

shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045
I haven't gotten any trojan warnings but I do get really bad screen tearing when trying to run PD. Enabling vsync makes it unplayable.

Deus Ex for the PS2 actually supports keyboard+mouse, no idea of PCSX2 supports it though.

Thanks user, but none of my inputs work and some errors about the mouse injector being missed.

I don't think something like F-zero GX would be very good with KB&M user.

Here's your (You)

Get good