Who is/was your favorite video game developer?

Who is/was your favorite video game developer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings:_The_Two_Towers_(video_game)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullfrog and Maxis were pretty rad

Infogrames

Neo Nazi Rednecks made videogames?

They made the finest video games.

Used to be Sunsoft and Hal Labs, now just Hal.

Exactly~
Huge PC and niche console bros turn in to goodest goy lapdog for sonyjews. They were my favorite.
Sunsoft and Hudson were follow ups but we all know what happened to them…

Just last year I found the joys of Falcom and they haven't disappointed. I'm full good goy for them.

Back when they still used this logo and jingle.

We've all suffered so much in this century thus far.

All for revenge.

Looks like an actual studio that made this really good LotR game en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings:_The_Two_Towers_(video_game)

Also, fuck off back to Holla Forums you cuck

Konami used to be so cool and supportive of japanese computers back in the day that they even had this nifty tricks about insterting one of their games on another cart slot in the MSX/2 before booting up a game to plau as the character from that other game

I lean radical right but stormfront is shit tier and anglin works with jews.

Well I agree that they are garbage. Stormfront is just a bunch of FBI agents LARPing with each other, and maybe David Duke. Anglin is likely controlled opposition, agreed.

Thought you were one of those people who thinks actual nationalists go to Stormfront.

Too good for this gay Earth.

;_;7
F

CD PROJEKT

What was their best game and why was it TP:Inc?

Westwood and Infogames for pic related. Up until a year ago when my house burned down I still had my old PC copy of both.

*infogrames

Make 2 shit games, a AAA game that was meh 2/3rds of it and 10/10 for 1/3, then some vaporware?

Explain to me why this company is any good aside from the obvious Blood and Wine being the pinnacle of video game scenario creation.

tfw reddit posting

First and last were "was"
Focus Home Interactive, Koei, Capcom and Bamco are also alright even if they like to be kikes from time to time.

I guess Flying Wild Hog, Fireaxis, People Can Fly, Compile Heart and Epic, even if some of them are a shadow of their former selfs.

Running With Scissors, Team Ninja and Destructive Creations are based even if their games aren't top notch.

Taleworlds is still based especially considering they're mostly if not all roaches.

Pretty much everything EA killed

Iron Galaxy are pretty

Xseed

Ion Storm, pre Bioshit Irrational, Sierra, Midway, Monolith.

Fuck there are just to many, too many casulties, too many who went to shit, goddamn, I'm getting depressed now, fuck you OP.

Devolver is a bit pozzed, isn't it?

I still have a bit of hope for SEGA due to stuff like Sonic Mania.

YEAH DUDE THEY'RE POZZED AS FUCK! SHADOW WARRIOR 2 WITH A FEMALE SIDEKICK, THAT'S FUCKING SJW AS FUCK. FUCK I HATE WOMEN, HEY DOES ANYONE HATE WOMEN? MAN I HATE WOMEN, THEY STINK, 2D IS TRULY THE BEST, HAHAHA

it's still shitposting even if etc.

God i hate women

Does a PR shitting streeter mean anything some of their games are crude as fuck and feature tits in the mix?
Its like saying that PR Fatlus USA Neofag cunt represents the whole company.
>>>/SomethingAwful/

Calm down, my man…

Oh look, Holla Forums is here again… yay.

Being crude means nothing because "it's okay when we do it". And they chum it up with the clique on Twitter.

This is bait, right? It has to be.

Sega is a shadow of its former self, they're getting better, but shit like the TotalWaWa Denuvo/DLCfest and Dawn of War 3 still pisses me off.
Yakuza 6 isn't that great on the gameplay side despite all the fun gimmicks.

Hes kind of justified
Whole threads about Shadow Warrior 2 were dedicated to discussing if Devolver was and the game was SJW or not when it obviously fucking isn't.
The devs themselves are Polacks and a PR nigger for Devolver called the OG game "racist" and that this one was cutting back on the references on an interview with some nobodies, when the Reboot also has plenty of Asian steriotypes and jokes in the mix.
The game had twin skintight asian assasin sluts full of sexual innuendo and who are implied to be sucking their bosses cock for munies for fucks sake.

FUCK EA
U
C
K

E
A

Funfact. The people who made slave zero also made Bubsy 3d.

Being crude means nothing because "it's okay when we do it". And they chum it up with the clique on Twitter.
See

No, I'm not kidding, go poz neg holes somewhere else you retarded nigger.
You sound like a massive fucking Holla Forums newfag everytime you use that term, at least use cucked so I know you're just a newfag and not also a goon.

And Syphon Filter

I have good news! This isn't Holla Forums, nobody cares which words trigger you.

Guilty Gear and Armored Core own my life.

Oh my god Holla Forums go away. This is why everyone hates, do you not understand it's this exact behavior that is why Trump won so easily?

Too bad From doesn't do anything but endless Dark/Demon Soulsesque games. They stopped making Armored Core and publishing Tenchu a long time ago.
RIP

Wowie, by censoring words we are just gonna end up turning this site into fucking reddit.

Stainless Steel (RIP) devs of Empire Earth and also Fromsoft

I'm sorry please explain hpe a game can have HIV?

Then stop using Holla Forums related terms here you fuck.
Next you'll be posting facebook frog, pretend anyone outside the US knows hes become a NatSoc symbol and has stopped posting him on Facebook/9GAG ad nauseum and call me a libtard because I'm calling you on your newfaggotry.

What should we use instead?

*there is no possible way to elucidate you while you are blind to see that the first witcher game is a great gaming experience (except combat)

Like clockwork

Kill yorself

How was Empire Earth 2?
I remember almost getting 3 and instead optining for World in Conflict.

You didn't answer my question

For what? Making memes to spread to normalfags and Reddit?

The campaigns where god tier, the gameplay was in many ways better than EE 1 but i defintively like 1 better, if only because you can convert an enemy battleship into a good faithful catholic battleship that will kill it's owners, also prophets

like pottery

My favourite developer? Todd Howard, no doubt!
He made all the games I love and he's a friendly and handsome down to earth bro! 10/10 would game with.

WEW

Yes

Time to download it again I guess

Why are people here not allowed to use certain words (pozzed) or pictures (like pepe) here and what do you win from this?

Why are people not allowed to make template threads, console war threads and unpopular opinion threads?
Why are people not allowed to use 9GAG and cuckchan lingo?
What do you gain with this?

You can do whatever you want. If you weren't new here you would know 257908 is either trolling, or from Holla Forums. They are always being triggered by something.

I'm well aware that he is a triggered Holla Forums faggot, i just want to see his arguments.

>>>/cuckchan/
But Trump won

Just filter him. There is no point in trying to argue with a leftist, they will just use whatever pre-programmed responses they have been told to say.

Back in my day /int/ and Holla Forums were the boogeyman.
I'm actually TRS, or am I CTR?
Get out you newfag niggers, I miss when Holla Forums wasn't infested by cuckchan crossposters and r/KotakuinAction redditors.

Any hope for Sea of Thieves?
Any at all?

Western: Monolith Productions
Asian: ATLUS

I don't play as much as I used to lately, so there you have my favourite companies from the time I was an arcade lemming.

No one does quality shit forever and if does then there are things that you as a fan wouldn't probably like.
If the company or a group is dead, then they aren't relevant anymore.
Industry is so fucked up that just being decent for once would make you stand out of the crowd(for a while).
There are barely any middle ground companies, it's either fat dosh marketer infestation or one hit wonders.

That's some of the reasons why I find the idea of a "favorite developer" silly.