Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16611/?
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX3Sax_xs4WRJrrgIhhY0Plo0KR-ZPZCE
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Survival_mode
toddhoward.sexy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The game is shit, mods will never fix it.

have all expansions been released?

Only one good mod so far. The one that deletes the story and makes game into winter survival simulator.

That in itself is a massive improvement.

Why mess with perfection?

Hes a funny fucker, that one.

Don't we have this fucking thread every other week?
Isn't the answer always "no"?

It basically goes the same route oblivion does, when you build up your character to be super weeb and op then have nothing to do because everyone knows not to waste time on making story content for such a shit game
At least skyrim has more than one town to do nothing in

for some reason fallout never feels comfy like skyrim can

Anderson made another video about fallout 4 comparing it to skyrim. Its a pretty good deconstruction of fallout.

Even fallout 3 had the comfy. Fallout 4 somehow lacks it. I dont know why though.

The game is fundamentally broken.

The only way to fix it with mods would be to remove all the story, characters, dialog, quests, etc. and repurpose it strictly as an exploration/combat sandbox and settlement building/management game. Those remaining elements would also have to be rebalanced and expanded to alleviate the tedium and improve the progression.

So "fixing" Fallout 4 would be a gargantuan task.

so this mod?
It looks good, and by that I mean close enough to a STALKER game which is the only reason I even consider pirating this shit game

In the first hour, I had power armor, a dog, and was told I was the chosen one. I stopped playing when I got to Lexington. This is a game for toddlers.

I thought that was just one of those hurrrcore "I can't carry shit and I have to keep my hunger and piss bars low" mods. I didn't know it removed the story and rebalanced the game, holy shit.

Well, now the only question is whether the rebalance is any good. I'm a bit skeptical, it doesn't seem to be a very popular mod on the nexus despite apparently fixing the whole game.

No

That actually looks pretty neat.

Can you make settlements and maybe use mods like scrap everything or Every Mod Every Weapon?

You could probably chalk that up to most people on that site being professional cocksuckers. If you really want to see if it just works, download it and try it for yourself.

I never thought I would actually say that fallout four looks decent.

I have nearly 4000 mods and the game still fucking sucks.

The weapons are all god awful, the combat system is improved from the last games but nothing feels satisfying or enjoyable to shoot.

Story is absolutely boring.

RPG mechanics are god awful and levels mean nothing. You can become an OP destroyer of death within just a few levels.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/?

FUCK

I think I'll let this one cook for a little longer.

I have a hard time believing there are actually 400 mods for this

I meant 4000

wtf i love fallout 4 now

You mean Fallout 4 ®

I think Fallout 4 has nothing good in terms of NPCs and story. The world just feels like it's full of faggotry and plot holes, I don't want to be in it.

The whole appeal to me is exploring this destroyed and dangerous world and seeing what kind of stuff I run into and what's happening around the world, but a lot of it will just try to divert you back to the main quests and remind you that it's what you're "supposed" to be doing, and then the cucks that populate the world and the no-choice dialogue is on the top of my mind again.

Skyrim isn't a masterpiece of writing either, but it's a lot more appealing nonetheless, and the world is more comfy as it is. You also don't have to deal with what your character wants, because it doesn't want anything. Giving the player character a voice is a pretty bad idea too, because there's a lot of implied emotions present that you don't necessarily relate to.

It really is funny how true it is.
F4 is actually quite solid game, after all ID software were "asked to help" with combat here.
It had so many solutions to a problem but you are given are forced into certain 2 or 1 paths. Nearly every time I wanted to say something logical game simply didn't had any option to say it. Like:

I'll just leave this here

There was also few options to tell someone to fuck off. You either do what someone wants, do what someone wants but be an asshole about it, or avoid them altogether.

The first hour of gameplay feels like a demo trying to show you everything in a short timespan. There's no ghetto period. The game just shits stuff on you and there's shit-tier equipment just for the sake of there being shit-tier equipment.

Nobody is autistic enough to sit through all this shit.

He did a good job deconstructing the fuck out of it.

video it's entertaining actually, i watched it in 2 sessions, that guy makes some nice reviews

Is the mgs4 frog armor mod complete?

Most of those changes seem interesting, could be worth a look once it's a bit further developed.
I'd probably increase the carry weight back up though, given the way you need to collect enormous amounts of garbage to build things.

The concept artists went to all the trouble of making a huge array of customizable pipe guns, and the end result in game was a handful of orange things that are literally never useful. Why does the pipe revolver even exist?

I watched this and his Far Harbor video in one sitting. Get on my spectrum, nigger.

Cool, I like watching in-depth reviews. I watch them while pretending to do something useful at work.

Joseph Anderson has about 4 hours of reviewing Fallout4 in total.

Mods haven't fixed skyrim yet and how long has that been out?

Yeah, that would contribute a lot to it. Bethesda games normally have you able to lose yourself in the world, and not worry about the plot, or motivations. Your motivations are your own and feelings your own. Its simply an avatar of yourself you created however you want. Fallout 4 takes this from you and creates the sole survivor with his/her own objectives, voice, motivations and feelings. And oftentimes they're aluded to in conversations, quests, locations etc, even when not doing the main quest. And on top of that the map is smaller than ever. By forcing you to constantly move back to the main quest and remind you of it, it makes sense it'd kill the lose yourself in the world comfy.

It's from the same guy who made DUST for New Vegas, so i'm hoping. Didn't try it out yet because just like DUST, it's not a great idea to download a mod like that in it's early development stage.

No, I recently finished both it and all the expansion packs and no I didn't buy it I'm not a fucking idiot and it was an absolute train wreck not once was I enjoying it I had to drag myself to finish it and once it was over I didn't want to go back.
The only part that was slightly enjoyable, and I do mean slightly, was Far Harbor which I swear was made by a completely separate team.

I seriously have no clue how anyone enjoyed it let alone have the gall to call it their "Game of the year", it's so bland, boring and a technical fucking mess, why do people suck Bethesda's cock so god damn hard?

It's because Bethesda makes a very simple triangle of gameplay that is easy for people who don't usually play games to get sucked into. They can play for an hour or two repeating the cycle and not recognizing it and then stop playing for a bit.

It would have been solved if the player starts off with nothing and it stays that way for a while. Start the player off by having him save some mad gunsmith and BAM! A reason for those guns to fucking exist. Instead within 10 minutes you meet the minutemen, dog and the game gives you powerarmor and a minigun.

There are comics from the pre-war era featuring pipe guns. Theyre a pre-fallout weapon before the bombs dropped, apparently.

Not even that, but they give you a 10mm handgun in the tutorial, then throw tons of 10mm ammo in the vault with it, so most pipe guns are going to be outclassed in damage and ammo count anyway.

Jet's a pre-war drug.

Speaking of stuff like that in the first settlement, Sanctuary one of the homes has a still perfectly functional computer, after 200+ years, and the former prewar homeowner was a drug dealer who sold Jet, a chem invented by a kid after the war.

Don't forget the power armor which they give you right after you leave the vault, the very next mission not only leads you to it and makes you use it.

I'd take that as a yes.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16611/?

It's because the game front loaded all of the good parts and made the surface gameplay enjoyable.

The first hour of the game has you explore your prewar home, run to the vault, escaping the vault, finding your destroyed house, going to concord and fighting raiders, meeting BLACK DUDE, and then getting power armor and a Deathclaw. That first hour has many different locations, characters, and in general new experiences that you don't get bored.

The rest of the game gives an illusion to depth. Every time you go to a new area there are normally 'enviromental stories' like placed item, skeletons, or some other trash that infer that something happened there. Finding and exploring these areas give the player something to do and provides the illusion of progress. This wouldn't be a problem if there were an infinite amount of them or if the actual story was good, the thing is though that one of the core gameplay mechanics revolve around exploring places that you've probably already explored.

Essentially the people calling it GOTY have only played it for around 20 hours before they've exhausted all of the content.

There's also the early inclusion of the crafting system, meaning that most of the guns enemies drop are near worthless unless they have special mods, which in that case puts them on par with an aluminium can.

Not only do they make you use it for the Deathclaw, but you shouldn't even be able to use the Power Armor because you have no fucking training. Nora is the obvious because she was just some law school grad, but Nate was just a regular ass soldier. You might be able to stretch it in saying, well, they needed all the people who could use Power Armor as possible in the military during the war, but there is no evidence supporting that Nate was given training. There's also no evidence supporting why all of the people in the Commonwealth can pilot the Power Armor found everyfuckingwhere in the Commonwealth. Fucking hell Bethesda.

When I make a new character, I usually b line to the most powerful weapons/armor in Bethesda games so that aspect is rather convenient to me.

Dont remind me. Fallout canon ended with New Vegas to me.

Oh, so it gets even worse. I think Anderson is right about the executives throwing quests in a hat and making quick ones from the winning picks.

In hindsight I think Pete was so anti-modding at the time because console modding was not out yet, and he wanted to make sure his pc cash cow didnt go off on the wrong road and not have to make mods for the console audience. Or maybe hes just a jackass.

Are there actual sex mods yet, or is still stuck with nothing but nude mods?

Not even kidding: How has no one murdered this despicable faggot yet?
He's begging for it with that literal shit-eating grin and homosex attitude.

Oh that was my biggest peeve when I first heard the game. Say what you want about the little green horny freak, Myron created Jet. Not some prewar fuck ups because Bethesda writers are literally too fucking stupid to make up their own shit without rehashing Fallout 1 & 3.

Not really. Fusion City is a good campaign mod though and is challenging.

I unironically enjoyed Fallout 4 on ps4. At first I thought it was only okay, but the updated survival mode made into into an 8/10 for me.

die or go away

I hate the dialog system and the story is the worst shit ever, and that can't be fixed.

Survival is pretty good though.

Sorry user, but my cheap laptop just can't handle modern games. DF is hard enough on the poor thing.

that's just because it fucks arround with the default values the game comes with instead of adding something like most mods. I think the first two take shit away and shadows just enables a value on the pipboy to cast shadows ==that Bethesda disabled before launch because it's buggy as fuck and eats resources that consoles don't have ==

(checked)
Having 100+ dorfs is hard on even a decent system, user.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX3Sax_xs4WRJrrgIhhY0Plo0KR-ZPZCE

This guy, oxhorn said:

"If you don't like Fallout 4 you're just bitter and toxic. People who complain about the game are just buzzkills'

I hate this asshole so much. So fucking much.

nice ones

come on user, 200 years is not a long time
t. Bethesda

(Fucking check'd)

Another goddamn thing is the fact that Bethsheda's games seems to think the War was like 20 years ago instead of 210 and how Bethdrones fucking sop that shit up like it's the next best thing.

Learn game design, you fucking faggots.

I actually dropped Todd Howard's Adventure 4 because the game kept pushing the Minutemen in your face.

The story was mostly fixed with start me up. They removed the fact that you're nora/nate with it and shaun is just a random somebody now.
It's not perfect, but there is now roleplaying potential.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?

But if they recognized that the apocalypse was 200 years ago, they'd have to build some functional civilizations with proper histories and motivations.

They didn't do it well either. Their characterizations of the NCR and the Legion were both trash.

Hope this guy FUCKING BURNS

Leagues better than anything Bethesda could shit out, user. They also had much less time with Bethesda breathing down their necks as well. Despite all of that they still made the best 3D Fallout game to date.

Autism.

You need to go back to halfchan

t. second exodus cuccboi

get out dumbshit

Mah niggaz.

anyone got a torrent with an updated game and all dlc?

what the fuck is that? I want to play it

Our forefathers used to have duels over disagreements. You say autism, I say proper manhood.

Go to fallout 4 nexus and search for Revolted. Its a 2d version of a vault quest heavily inspired by doom. Its pretty well recieved.

I was so excited by settlement building, I would pimp out all my settlers with good armor and weapons, then I realized they are immortal so i stopped giving a fuck, everyone in this game is a fucking essential, I just sit there and watch some random merchant kill an army of mutants because she just keeps getting back up again, ad of course the brahmin is smart enough to run far enough away to not get shot them comes right back.

Mods can only make a game better; they couldn't make a game good.

Please kill yourself.

still looks like shit

I hate that. Just use real life guns. How hard is that. The no gun faggots of Bethesda should save their wacky designs for sci-fi lasers and plasma weapons.

Finally
The pinnacle of modern modding has arrived

Did somebody send him this pic?

Trully mods fixed f4 graphic

You can't polish a turd OP, though that sure won't stop people from spending their life trying to polish a turd.

Wrong

we are waiting for fallout 4 script extender, the fags are working on skyrim special edition instead so it's taking forever.

I'm planning on changing the story and making synths a slave race that are sex slaves and maids.

this makes it so the railroad has actual reason for wanting to save them rather than muh toaster rights!

and make it so the institute wants a race of slaves especially the latest gen.

your basically are hacking it since the only worthwhile mods are usually done through reverse engineering the game to get animations and stuff working.

If they added another digit and used 64bit you could install 65000 mods, maybe they could cap it at 1000 mods basically unlimited. much better than fucking 255 mods.

Mods cannot fix a fundamentally broken game.

Was this in the unmodded game?

Newvegas with the wasteland defense mod does everything FO4 does but not fucking garbage

autism

This fucking idiot as well as MrMatty show up in my recommendations all the fucking time and they are fucing cancer.
They seem to be a new generation of jewtubers that directly cater to faggots who never played a Bethesda game before Skyrim and Fallout 4 and make shitty "lore" videos where they explain to the retards why it makes perfect sense that Powerarmors are absolutely everywhere.
Absolute cancer.

Holla Forums, like that one retarded kid from kindergarden, can't stop touching the poop, huh?

and here you are touching the poop with us, there's a hide thread function ya know. thanks for the bump btw.

They're also waiting for Bethesda to release definitive/GOTY edition, because so far Bethshit keep changing small bits of the game's code in nearly every update, which ruins most script-reliant mods.

but if you go that far you're bound to have a headache with incompatibility / instability. Fuck, ideally, you shouldn't need more than two or three mods but Todd really wanted you to hit 34 headshots before taking down a fly on roids that scales with you.

all my nope

>hey all this is
And that's all about 10 minutes in the video is about half an hour of i guess is the same shit, but i guess if your idea of funny is dragging your naked ass across a sandpaper floor then go ahead

DUST was a good game you autist

This is like a drug to me.
Thank you and stay blessed, best and most based user.

yeah, nah.

I hope you aren't implying that institute isn't shit tier.

How in the fuck is it limited? It sure is missing a fuckton of things from the previous games, but the amount of weapons is pretty solid.

Well that's your own fault, really. You could get different things and play a certain way.

Why does that shit go down when you aren't there? It doesn't make sense.
Also I'm pretty sure it's about 70 happiness, 10 comes from electricity.

Nah they'll just spawn RIGHT IN THE FUCKING SETTLEMENT

Sharing this because it's semi-sorta related and fuck it, I've already got 5 and a half hours of Fallout 4 Critique to watch. Might as well share the wealth.

Well OP, there are no mods that make it a proper RPG yet.
There is FROST, which is kinda shit and removes all quests and just leaves the mediocre shooting.
There is Tales of the Commonwealth, which adds a bunch of cool quests and encouter.
There is a bullet time mod, live dismemberment mod and a standalone jetpack mod, which combined get you a pretty enjoyable gameplay experience.
There are a bunch of UI improvements.
Also I've seen a mod by some massive autist that tries to fix every lore inconsistency in the game. Good luck with that impossible task.

I could probably make a list but I'm not sure this is a very good idea.

I spent hours making a double-layered Big Beautiful Wall around my settlement, complete with a kill corridor built into the gate. Then all the raids spawned not just inside the settlement, but sometimes actually inside the buildings.

Are you a retard or just a goon? The guy is a massive censorship supporting SJW faggot who strokes off bethesda now.

I'm not trying to hire the guy. I'm just posting a video I think is a pretty good critique of Fallout 3 overall.
I'd webm it but it's kinda long.

I bet those aren't even rocket turrets.

Stop being a faggot. Besides, he now strokes off the fallout games. Don't direct link shit.

I did put place turrets all around the wall, I just didn't include them all in the diagram. Besides, the spawn point was deep enough inside my territory that raiders were out of range of perimeter defenses. I didn't add turrets inside the settlement because I didn't expect my opponents to teleport.
Most of the perimeter turrets were rockets, but those guarding the corridor weren't, to avoid blowing up my own defenses.

in fairness there's a mod that fixes the spawns and varies the enemies

You're crying about someone posting a Youtube video from someone you don't like.

I've been surprised at how well Fallout 4 holds up as a shooter game (ID's obvious influence) and I've also been surprised by the decent ambiance of the world. More than once I've just stumbled into a fire-fight already in progress (sometimes obviously scripted, but sometimes coming off as very natural/organic) and plenty of times I've just heard the firefight going on while I snuck past (actually fairly tense). The voice acting is hit or miss in this game, but better than FO3 and NV overall I'd say, which is extra disappointing considering how bad the writing is.

Also, anyone from Holla Forums shitting on FO4 without having played it on survival mode is an asshole. Seriously, survival difficulty actually makes this game fun.

>Fuck, I need like everything in the Endurance perks, but I also need to do real damage out here and it sure would be nice to mod some armor and weapons…let me think about this…

Having said all that though, the main story is GARBAGE. I'm also dissapointed in the LACK of ambiance at times, like last night I came across a woman's corpse in a bathtub. That was it. No backstory, nothing clever, not even a toaster nearby to make me think she killed herself in a fit of depressed helplessness. Wasted moment, FO3 was much better about those little touches (this goes double for terminals, I haven't found ANY interesting terminals yet. I spent many hours reading green text in FO3). However, I've only done the BoS ending with my endurance build character so I'm hoping there was a lot I missed the first time through. Speaking of, the idea of an endless RPG that doesn't need re-rolls of new characters is fucking retarded. Having no level cap, and essentially ensuring that all characters eventually end up looking like the same ubermensch, is fucking retarded.

Overall, FO4 doesn't deserve the hate it gets around here, but play the games you enjoy, not what other people tell you to enjoy.

No, the FPS aspect is awful. The human characters' AI is abysmal and is not engaging at all. They just stand there and get shot. They don't flank, they don't avoid you. Companion AI is bad too.

remember fellow goy-erm-gaymer , that is an "extra feature" the good hard-woiking people down at Bethesda included in the game just for you

fixed that for you.

Wow, that really is the only thing that can make moments like these more fun.

I pirated it on release I remember playing in survival mdoe or something similar and all it did was make all healing items heal over time instead of instantly. Is this a new thing or just you talking bullshit

And no hunger, thirst or sleep need

Story asides, sounds like survival.

Plans mean fuck all, user. Do it, you beautiful bastard. And let us slaughter the entire fucking railroad for being genocidal maniacs (permanently, none of this ‘HURR THERE’S STILL MORE OUT THERE’ filler quest bullshit).

Exposing themselves with an alliance it's not in the institute nature, and for good reason. They don't really have an army, they have few elite soldiers and a bunch of useless protectron grade synths. If they get exposed, they would die. You don't need liberty prime to dig a hole in the ground.

If you see it as just another FPS / RPG light then it's fine, if you compare it to other fallout's it's a steaming pile of shit that has removed most RPG elements.

If it was a new IP I wouldn't play it but I also wouldn't care but because I loved FO1, FO2 and FO:NV I really don't like the way it's been going under Bethesda.

The AI isn't fantastic, but I can live with it.

I dunno, not taking rads every time I eat or drink is handy. Aquaboy as well, pretty useful in the Commonwealth.

LOL, you make a good point.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Survival_mode
List of features
Features in this mode are as follows:

Manual saving, quicksaving, and autosaving (with the exception of autosaving after sleeping) are disabled. The only way to save is to sleep in any bed for at least one hour.
In Survival mode, the exit save is automatically inaccessible once it is loaded.
Fast travel is disabled.
The Sole Survivor takes but also deals more damage.
Most threats are not visible on the compass.
Locations of interest are harder to detect.
A new perk, Adrenaline, is automatically given to the Sole Survivor. It gives the Sole Survivor damage bonuses provided he or she does not sleep.
The Sole Survivor must stay hydrated, eat periodically, and have a regular sleep cycle in order to survive.
If the Sole Survivor is hungry, all foods lose their healing properties and do not regain them until enough is consumed to make the survivor "well-fed." The amount of food that must be eaten to do this is relative to its quality, i.e, ribeye steak removes hunger better than grilled radroach.
Fatigue damage reduces Action points (AP).
Sleeping in a bed for less than 7 hours does not heal Hit Points (HP).
Illness and antibiotics are introduced.
The healing rates of RadAway, stimpaks, and other healing items are significantly reduced.
RadAway and chems can negatively affect the immune system.
Limbs no longer heal after combat and must be restored with a stimpak, sleeping in a bed until well rested, or by visiting a doctor.
Ammunition has weight and total carry weight is significantly reduced for both the Sole Survivor and their companions.
Companions will not get back up if downed in combat until healed. If left unattended, they will return home.
Robotic companions created in the Automatron add-on, excluding NPC robots like Ada and Jezebel, will now be destroyed if not repaired after being downed in combat.
Cleared locations (both those marked as "[Cleared]" or otherwise) take much longer to repopulate enemies and loot.
Normally non-"[cleared]" locations take 7 in-game days and "[cleared]" locations take 20 in-game days to start respawning. In Survival mode, these are increased to 35 in-game days and 80 in-game days, respectively.
Perhaps as a consequence of fewer respawned enemies, enemies now yield twice as much experience. (This change is not explicitly mentioned by the help notes for Survival mode.)
Enemies that usually spawn at higher levels will now spawn with regularity.
Accessing the game console (the tilde key) and use of console commands is disabled.

Yeah, I hear you, but I'm also not expecting a large, well known AAA dev studio to cater to my old-school RPG desires. Bethesda has the IP and this is the direction it's going in, like it or not. :/

Yes. You can find the best modpacks here:
toddhoward.sexy/

you know where you belong , i know it and now everyone iTT knows it
>>>/4chan/ and stay there this time

Not really, right now it's using 00-FF in hexadecimal if they added an extra number they could still use the old system and just shift it to the right for new content.
32bit = 0-255
64bit = 0 to 65535
0 - FFFF

just leave already

0 - 3FF

Yes.

Kill yourself.

I played until you kill Cheetos or whatever the fuck the guy that killed your wife was called, it was the first game that actually felt like a chore to me, you have no reason to care about anything nor anyone, you help random people out just because dialogue doesn't let you tell them to fuck off then they make you their leader despite just having met you, people bitching about how le evil institute treats robots which makes no sense since they're fucking robots, HATE NEWSPAPERS. Then you go anywhere on the internet outside Holla Forums and everyone is praising the game like it's the second coming of Christ, it's insane.

It's what you get after nearly a century of Jews defiling Western cultural output.

guess what ? the >>>/bog/ just got 2 ft deeper

There are a fair number of weapons, it's true, but due to the way the damage and armor system works, there's pretty much no reason to use anything aside from the combat rifle once you get it, and maybe a .50 sniper rifle or rocket launcher or something for the big stuff.

Shotguns are completely worthless, because the damage is spread out among a number of low damage projectiles. Anything automatic is worthless, because for some reason, anything automatic does like half the damage per bullet, which means it does more like 1/4 the damage to most enemies due to armor mechanics.

Weapon mods are a largely missed opportunity. The sights/barrel/muzzle part works ok. Everything having a pistol and rifle version is kind of lazy. Strange that 100% of shotguns you find in the wild are sawn offs. Receiver mods is a terrible system. No cosmetic changes at all, just straight damage boost or automatic conversion, and if you're lucky, one or two options for a change of caliber.

Automatic fire should be balanced by the scarcity of ammunition, not because the bullets come out with the power of a wet fart.

There's literally no enemy in the game that combination doesn't ruin. Shitty as 90% of the game's gunplay is, the explosive shotguns and miniguns are amazing fun.

You underestimate me

I was autistic enough to watch it in one sitting as soon as it came out. Mr Caption makes some good shit.

Well yes, if you do that then sure, you get a fucking bolter and you can gib deathclaws in seconds. Even an explosive pipe sub-machine gun rips everything to shreds.

Legendary weapons are stupid though.

I know the game sucks but you should still at least learn to play it

Also Maxwell's World is scary but buggy as fuck, and Fusion City is awesome but grinds my computer to a fucking halt

Don't forget how dumb the magazine upgrades are. They have two branches, choosing between capacity vs weight and reload speed. Until the highest tier, with the quick-change drum mag that is the best at everything because compromises are for nerds.

Are there any good videos about Fallout: New Vegas that are over an hour long?

This post sounds like it came directly from reddit. Jesus christ it hurt to read.

Explains why the pipe seemed to be the only one with proper mods, I guess. Too bad every gun but the 10mm feels, looks, sounds, and functions like shit. Not even the giant ass canon you get is fun to use.

This mod is broken as fuck.

If you die too many times NPCs stop spawning in the sewers as well as weapons stop spawning, cant even get a fucking pipe from the console cus most items have new IDs now.

Okay, dude. Antisemitism can be hilarious, I know. But you're an idiot, and you're not smart enough to pull off being clever enough to make antisemitism funny.

You're just repeating a stupid fucking meme. That's all you are. You are no better than literally anyone else who posts a meme in lieu of actual, insightful humor. You are a cancer on society and humanity as a whole – not because of racism or whatever political boogeyman, but because you are unintelligent and contribute nothing of value. Kill yourself. Please.

Antisemitism is newspeak. Kikes do not have a monopoly on our language. kikes aren't the only Semites anyway, and the majority of kikes today aren't even Semitic, so you can feel free to fuck off trying to make a safe space saying otherwise. Hating kikes isn't a meme, it's not meant to be funny. Hating kikes is a result of world experience and basic 2+2=4 mentality. Maybe Reddit or 4chan would be more your speed.

There's nothing wrong with vanilla Fallout 4! Fallout 4 is one of the most innovative RPGs I've ever played, on par with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition! Mods are simply icing on an already DELICIOUS cake! I'm also excited to play Prey on my PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One this May!

You forgot the trademark symbols. Now you have to pay the licensing fee for using Bethesda™'s intellectual property, which I'm afraid will be a larger sum than your wages for that post.

Gauss rifle is indeed superior to any hunting rifle, true. Shit's crazy heavy though. I usually left it behind unless there was something I knew that needed to get fucked in a hurry.

Assault rifle is heavy and the ammo is hard to come by, since pretty much just turrets and occasional supermutants who drop it.

.45 is priced like the only thing that shoots it is the submachine gun, and it's all over the fucking place. The combat rifle does more damage than the assault rifle in semi auto and automatic variants, and automatic fire is garbage in general even without considering ammo usage unless you bring legendary shit into the equation.

I have to assume that the only reason the submachine gun is even in the game is so that there can be ghouls dressed up like 1920s gangsters with tommyguns. It's a wholly redundant weapon (which isn't a bad thing in itself, don't get me wrong) that is a straight downgrade from an automatic combat rifle, at less than half the damage per bullet.

Interestingly, the assault rifle has slightly better accuracy, though it balances out with upgraded barrels.

The guns in Fallout 4, with slight exception to the 10mm, are some of the worst, and laziest I've ever seen in a video game. Worst offender being the combat shotgun, and rifle. Literally just copy-pasted, with something that never looked that good to boot. The actual assault rifle is even worse, of course. That thing just screams noguns autism.
The most common gun ends up being shitty pipe garbage, that, while briefly interesting with the modding system for the first couple of minutes, quickly fall to garbage, thanks to the low damage. Add to that, there's a whole lot of copypasting in there, too.
The modding system as a whole is retarded, given that outside the first few guns, they all but abandoned it. Even then, most mods are copy-pasted. In some cases, going to different guns, with about as much meshing as you'd expect.
The whole pistol setup is retarded, as there's next to no advantage not making your gun stockless, even though a stockless fucking 50. BMG pistol would be absolutely retarded.
Outside the 10mm, every gun feels and sounds like utter ass. Sound design is especially bad, when it comes to it. That, combined with the piss-poor effect on target, makes weapons that should be amazing, like the cannon you can get for that one ship quest, utter trash. When I got that thing I was certain it was going to be my favorite weapon. As soon as I fired that thing, that hope died. It was disgustingly lackluster.
Energy weapons are the only remotely good weapons, and even then, most the time, they're shit. No reason to make most types, just follow the normal gay path because everything else is worthless. Incidentally, automatic on anything is worthless, due to the fuckall massive damage reduction.

Nothing impactful enough that you would want. You still just have the expected basic mods and some other shit you don't want and loads of.. shovelmods?

The game is still just a bland storyless Raider Killing Simulator. Can't even play as a bad guy even when you're trying you just end up being a dick and no one will give you their shitty quests. Could barely finish their short shitty little mainquest which is all the game has for quests basically unless you enjoy radiant shitquests. And who knew fallout could be so PLAIN and BORING.

Also tried making a melee character but ended up putting points into both melee and rifles and realized there was no difference between me and my gunner character or drawback. Stupid fucking game with false choices your character has no specialty.

And don't even get me started on survival mode. What a fucking waste.

Well said.

What part of what I said made you think I'm trying to create a safe space for jews? I don't give a shit. Kikes and Niggers and Spics, say whatever the fuck you want, I couldn't give two dicks.

And yes, it IS a meme, because retards like you turned it into one. Some dude said a game was only fun if you play it on hard mode, and some retard like you replied that he was somehow tricked into having fun by a cartoon hooknose jew. It didn't add to the conversation, it didn't demonstrate any level of individuality or creativity. He might as well have posted a No Me Gusta face.

I doubt there is even any sex mods for it yet. And without the actual sex that sounds stupid.

I hate idiots like you.

why the fuck are you eating and drinking irradiated food or going into the water without power armor.

Cooking animal meats give you 0 radiation food, and the power armor makes those rads do nothing to you in water.

What is this, 2014? Go back to your containment thread.

why do people think this is a good idea

Short answer is no. The game is so shit in every way that nothing modders can do can really fix it. Combat is mediocre at best, and the only way to rebalance it is to either make everything a one hit kill or a bullet sponge, there's no happy medium.

No skills mean RPG elements are gone and you can't really add them back in due to the fact that everything is accessed through the pip boy and animated. Perks are fucked for mostly the same reason.

Somebody made a mod to add traits back in but because skills are out they don't affect much

The settlement system is so fundamentally broken that all you can really do is add more pointless shit to plop down for your garbage settlers, only to seethe in frustration while their pathing fucks up and, instead of chilling in that nice new bar you built, they all decide to rub their fucking faces in an irradiated puddle instead because fuck you.

Quest mods are fucked due to the dialogue system and voiced protagonist. You either reuse old lines, which is distracting as fuck, keep them silent, which is inconsistent, and you can't add any skill checks in that provide you different options because 'lol 4 options always and forever'

Every mod currently available is just waifu shit made so people can get their headpats from certain Youtube bottom feeders in a shitty weekly video. Which is fine, I'd turn it into spank material if I could, but apparently all of the new fucking around Beth did with the engine means animation mods are hard as fuck to make, and nobody on loverslab feels motivated enough to make any decent mods that finally let me get the deathclaw titjob of my dreams.

Script Extender isn't even up and running because the guys working on it got so bored of Fallout, just like every other modder worth a fuck, and jumped ship to Skyrim Special Edition.

Someguy will never come back to us.