Just Got a Star Wars Episode IX Spoiler: Rey Fights "Darth Vader"

I can't really reveal my source here, but I heard it from someone who works at Disney and was leaked something by someone else she knows who is working on some of the art for Episode IX. My friend was shown a photo on his phone of one of the storyboards for the movie. She didn't send me the photo, because he never actually gave her the photo. He just showed it to her, because Disney is trying to run a tight ship and anyone who leaks is under threat of being fired. Anyways, astonishingly the storyboard she describes is one Rey fighting Darth Vader. She wasn't quite sure whether time travel was involved to make this happen or if Kylo is actually dressing up as Vader or if it's a Vader force ghost or a dream sequence or what. But it looks just like the original Vader from the original trilogy, and she believes these story boards are going to be used in the film. So in some form, Rey and Vader are going to have a light saber duel. She described the setting of the fight as looking like it could be inside a space station of some kind, but she couldn't tell if it was the Death Star or what.

Anyways, that's all I know so far. Just want to put that out to you people to ponder.

Other urls found in this thread:

nooooooooooooooo.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=2OLNHU9xBCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't say I really care tbh fam

Can't wait.

Same

What's the point of saging this?

fuck off cuck

make me

What's the point of your life?

Hey Zach.

redpill me zach

sage

Real talk for a moment

After the abortion of a story that was episode 8 does anyone actually care what happens in episode 9?

You could tell me Jar Jar binks comes back as a sith lord and hosts a tournament of death with the resurrected jedis from multiple different films to fight one another in a mortal kombat style setup and I'd figure that'd be a good a plot as any considering the previous movie.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nooooooooooooooo.com/

Yes?

Nigger I stopped caring after episode 7

I just want them to fuck it up so bad, no one dares suggest TFA was a good movie or Rey was a charismatic character ever again.

Does this surprise anyone? When dinsey's sw movies are projected to do poorly they always dump in the fan favorite Darth Vader.
I bet Rey emasculates him because 'the force is female™' and that Vader's redemption and Lukes efforts in RoftJ are made irrelevant.

TFA killed whatever was left of SW,RO spit in the corpse's eye and TLJ raped it's corpse.

The people who say that don't actually believe it they say it to get a rise out of people & to defend sjw/feminist shit.

Well Disney probably didn't think there was a problem until TLJ.

She can't keep getting away with it!

She can, and she will.

"HERE'S A TALE FROM MY NUT SACK!"

Nah. I'd respect them more if they were doing that. The bugmen like what they are told for the most part. It takes a real stinker to break the conditioning.

Who gives a shit about shoddy fan-fiction? My Star Wars-comics i wrote when i was 6 is better than this shit.

Post them

Stop reposting bullshit from halfchan.

not bullshit, and I did post this at 4chan, so what, it's a leak

What the fuck is disney's vision for this trilogy at this point? Correct me if ime wrong but weren't the two movies so far made with absolutely no consideration for the future, as in they didn't account for how shit that happens in the present affect the future?

scam idiots out of money while creating the lowest effort storyline full of CY+3 pozz.

Episode 9 will have to be a two part movie if Disney plans to right the ship. Episode 8 had a real opportunity to flesh out more of the weaker characters, and resolve several jarring issues with continuity. It did none of that. So, instead, Disney will resort to manchild nostalgia and strong arming theater owners to make its profit.

Yeah I think a 2 part movie is obvious now after TLJ, also other sjw shit franchises did this with their last movie… hunger games, harry potter, etc.

I think they just want this trilogy done now. They're already talking about the next one.

You can't just go to the well of Vader every time, Disney.

Wasn't one of George Lucas' original ideas for the sequel trilogy to resurrect Darth Vader? Because let's face it, the only character in this series that really gets butts into seats is Anakin Skywalker. So I wouldn't be surprised if Disney resurrects him.

that would be the perfect setting for Rey to go full-blown Ultra Instinct Mary Sue

No shit. Episode 7 should have been the remnants of the Empire trying to resurrect Palpatine through force bullshit that no one really understands anymore, because rule of 2 and Palpatine being dead. Then you can lay the ground work for force ghosts regaining their bodies in 8 and then turn it into Scooby Doo and the 13 Sith lords. Part 9 then becomes Vader resurrects and Luke kamikazes into him and ends the appearances of force users in the galaxy from then on. There, that would end the trilogy and put the story to rest. They could then do more side stories to fill in various gaps here and there like they seem to be doing with movies like Rogue One and Solo.

The main problem with the tournament of power is that the story was getting rushed to hell to fit everything in. Kale and Caulifa are prime examples of that and how they had to be given infinite power of the legendary ssj to compete with a weakened Goku. Kefla still wasn't shit against Jiren though. UI Goku before he mastered it wasn't shit to Jiren as well.

Could be, could not be.
Thread archived for when the movie comes out in 7 months :^)

I'd rather have the cast go and find the 7 dragon balls to revive Luke and Han, where both of them are undergoing training in the afterworld to become stronger.

what the fuck, i was on twitter and mark hamill liked a post by rian and someone responded with a comic that demonstrated pretty much this.

related

I would watch that.

This might actually happen.
What this cartoon should show is Rey going back to the prequels to kill dark maul and Darth Sidious preventing the events of the PT and OT from ever happening.

Rey will go back in time and be the first Jedi and Shmi’s first husband.

This was Supershadow’s loony draft of the sequel trilogy. Sadly, it would have been leagues better than what we got.

It would actually have been pretty cool to combine Thrawn as the foreground plot while putting a plot to resurrect Sheev in the background for the second trilogy, sans silly clones and with a more horror element involving Sith magic.

it's never okay to attack a woman.

Meanwhile at Disney HQ

I can story-time time.

City is burning

Picture of a jedi with a blue lightsaber

"I must stop them" says the jedi

Jedi kills the stormtroopers

"You can't stop me" says some sith

Jedi kills sith-lord

They are already doing that see Michael Brown…
In ~60 years the US will be Haiti II as a result of this there will be no movies or electricity for that matter except for jews in their compounds/bunkers.

Her marychlorian levels are off the charts!
They're going to give her so many fanfic powers that I bet she's going to bend dimensions and behead Thanos at the end of Infinity Wars.
Oh my Rey this was planned from the beginning!

You know, if Darth Vader killed Rey and Kylo by just dominating them in lightsaber fights, I’d see the movie eight times.

Rey creates new spider-man in the process too because disney/sony seem love rebooting that character.

Everyone would, the salt would also be amazing.

This might actually be a good thing in the long run as Star Wars is the biggest pillar of the late twentieth century Hollywood propaganda apparatus. Knock that out and the rest is sure to follow.

On huffpo, cracked, and kotaku:

Meanwhile, on Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Insider:

Unless Rey gets throat banged by the entire male cast I won't see IX tbh.

I think that girls lightsaber is malfunctioning.

That might not have been the case if they had written any new characters worth caring about. Everyone loves Thrawn. You can do Star Wars post-Vader. You just have to be not a hack.

Vader’s better than Thrawn though.

Better how? He's a different kind of villain. Thrawn is kind of intentionally the inverse of Vader, which is interesting.

Rey is better than either.

Rey unironically could have made a good villain, and salvaged the trilogy. The whole trilogy should have been Rey and Kylo Ren each dancing back and forth between the light and dark sides, before finally forging something new. Also, they should fuck. And they should both die in the last movie.

Nah, it was a standard man with brown hair.

and then she travels back in time to ensure that her younger self becomes an even bigger Mary Sue

My dad also works at Nintendo, bro.

Anyway good troll because it sounds retarded enough to happen.

This is really fucking stupid.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2OLNHU9xBCM

How so? The new Republic is a mess, the New Order is a mess, the Sith and the Jedi are two sides of the same coin. The war has been going on for decades, and isn't doing anyone any good. So toss away everything that has failed, and start anew.

Still haven't found your dildo Rian?

Only thing worse than what rian came up with tbh friend.

Now just how the fuck does Rey travel back in time ? Does she run into a descendant of Doc. Emmet Brown and Clara Clayton-Brown ?

The Jedi's failings lead directly to the creation of the Empire. It's right there in the prequels.

Which is a good message. They're just doing it in a dumb way. Ultimately the Jedi are still going to triumph over the Sith and the Rebels will still triumph over the Empire.

The Jedi did everything right with the information they had. Sheev simply outplayed them.

Their weird emotionally cold monk shit turned Anakin to the dark side.

Because the idea that everyone has to be a moralfag or an edgelord with no in-between is so much better.

But that doesn’t mean you can use force lightning as a good guy, or that the dark side isn’t inherently corrupting. It means the Jedi made mistakes. This ‘something new’ bullshit is just a way for ‘I can wear a wide-brimmed hat and have a white lightsaber katana’ nonsense. Force is Light and Dark, Jedi are Light and Sith are Dark. It’s simplest and best.

No, it isn’t. It’s saying ‘fuck the lore.’ No one is interested in another edgy interpretation of Star Wars. It’s obvious at this point the series is at its best when it is an earnest archetypal adventure story with a simple morality.

It's not even just that. The morality of the OT is peak Boomer bullshit.
Why do we want to continue this?

I still don't get why we have to talk about this. You have to be animated by some kind of morbid curiosity to give a shit.

oh boy, the 14 year old is back

It’s the message of Star Wars, edgekid. You want some ‘teh world is so grayyyy’ thing go read any other fucking comic or watch any other movie in the last thirty years.

WTF Broly's canon now?

yup, and he's a grill now

Oy vey standards are wrong and flawed we have to compromise with evil.

I stopped paying attention to DBS when the start of volume 2, or maybe it was 3 fuck if I can remember, literally started off with all the characters talking about how crazy that Golden Freiza movie was and how you need to go and watch it right now. It wasn't any good up to that point but that was just beyond blatant. Like something Mel Brooks would do as a joke.

Anakin was an egotistic brat. Sheev's feeding into that was what turned him to the dark side.

CY+3 propaganda. What the OT had was a composite of various elements, yes there were elements of Hollywood “nazi-ism” in there as well as the USSR, British empire, America (as viewed by Lucas), the Japanese, etc.

I concur that this is getting tiring every freaking movie is an oy vey "the ebil nazis™" or "muh holohoax". I guess Hollywood is out of ideas & needs to pound the propaganda into the normalfags at every opportunity to eliminate wrong think.
The most ridiculous thing is that self-discipline & order is a NS/ Italian Fascism quality (core component in fact). The Sith are be completely incompatible with a structured system like the Empire and the Imperial military system for that matter, given that sith are slaves to their emotions & their lack of discipline. So the idea that someone like this would want to bring “order to the galaxy” is contradictory. Therefore the Jedi should have been on the side of the Empire and the Sith should have been on the revolutionary/communist side or at least some sort of anti-order anarchists that kill whomever to cause chaos i.e. space barbarians.

Sith aren't slaves to their emotions, not unless they give in to the Dark Side. In fact, their whole ideology is built around trying to dominate the Force for their own purposes, as opposed to the Jedi that assume a fatalist and deterministic view about the Force as the ultimate arbiter in the galaxy.

And the most hilarious thing is that if Palpatine had remained in power trillions upon trillions of sentients would have survived the Vong onslaught because he was basically gearing up to greet them with a massive war machine and planet destroying super weapons.

Doesn't this sort of fly in the face of the two most recognizable sith in the series having "It is your destiny" and "It is inevitable" as two of their most famous lines?

The point is that the Sith operate as if they are free to do what they want but become slaves of the Dark Side and only want to do what it wants.

Those are things the Emperor said to Luke to try and get him to join up. They were also proven to be untrue.

They don't necessarily always become slaves to the Dark Side. It's usually the kind of fate Sith try and avoid.

Well yeah, they do. Anything else is crappy gray jedi bullshit.

Just because they don't allow the Dark Side to control them doesn't mean they are fence shitters.

Those are called Jedi.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

muh feelz in b4 the sith wear pussy hats, get a float in the gay parade, march in "solidarity™" with niggers and illegal aliens and join anteafah.

No, you stupid faggot. Sith and Jedi subscribe to two different ideological views of the Force. Sith want to use the Force to further their own ends, not be controlled by it like the Jedi allow themselves to be.

If you don't allow the dark side to control you ie you don't fall to it by definition you are a Jedi.
gray jedi is lazy writing.

I think you have a deep and fundamental misunderstanding of what Sith and Jedi represent and how they distinguish each other between themselves.

you have yet to prove me wrong.

I'm not saying they aren't shit, just that you are a dumbfuck that keeps confusing Grey Jedi for Sith.

Incorrect I said:
If you don't allow the dark side to control you, by definition you are a Jedi.

That's not how it works you stupid fuck. Jedi deliberately allow the Force to dictate their actions, the Sith try their hard to be the ones to bend the Force to their will. That's the fundamental distinction between the two.

How are you so stupid to not understand this?

The Sith believe they can control the Dark Side but they cannot, and at a certain point their wants are simply indistinguishable from the Dark Side. Palpatine is nearly orgasmic when he feels people want to destroy him in hatred. Lucas said the Sith through the force out of balance trying to control it. He didn’t say they succeeded. All they did was make lopside things to the Dark Side.

should be threw

That makes little sense though. The Jedi routinely try to exterminate the Sith, wouldn't such an action throw the Force out of balance too? Seems to be Lucas' idea of "balance" is Jedi being dominant and the Sith exterminated.

but to do that that have to give in to the the temptation of the darkside therefore

point is valid.

The balance has nothing to do with the number of Jedi or Sith. It has to do with the Sith figuring out how to fuck with the Force and cloud it. Sidious was actively doing shit that imbalanced the Force to the Dark Side when he tried to control it.

In quite illogical way.
No. Jedi-Sith conflict has been going on for at least six thousand of years.

inb4 the soyboy villain cosplays as vader

If I didn't know better I would say disney pushes these stories to see people's reactions to ideas they have but then I remember Kathleen Kennedy and Abrams don't give a shit about fans or entertainment only about using the "female force" to push their retarded agenda and the shoddiest writing/storyline possible down the audience's throat.

That would be hilarious if Kylo Ren starts dressing up as Darth Vader.

That would shit, but at this point I want Soy-wars to flop harder than the holiday special!

Jews really made a number on the amerimutts. You either worship them, or hate your own people for beating up the germans which were a despicable people. Win-win.

The fan fiction these used in TFA and TLJ is garbage you'd think they could find professional writers to craft a storyline rather than relying on cat ladies's fantasies.

Sure but the alternatives by anons are always pretty pathetic. These people don't read, their ideas are always remixes of what they've already seen in movies, with a sprinkle of videogames.

I got tip from my source that Rey will chugging down soy milk to amplify her force powers while she gets fucked in the ass by several niggers

More believable than OP tbh.

I wish there was a story about Sith Thanos.

Jesus don’t say that too loud. Redditors like Patton Oswalt already want it to happen.

honestly? that would make too much sense

You joke but the newest game actually already did this by accident.