Dragon ball games general

We are getting to the point where Xenoverse & heroes will probably be confirm canon
How does Holla Forums feel about this? Xenoverse and even super draws a lot from dragon ball online even thought It was cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Gero's_son
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825908502518378497
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825902705080033280
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825902676340662283
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825902625686069249
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825901626019885058
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825901414245208065
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't Online's backstory made by Toriyama? Would make sense that he's recycling concepts now that it's tanked.

I want to fuck that celestial attendant.

She probably getting plowed by a literal killer clown from outer space.

Also almost forgot. Broly is canon and a woman now.

tits or gtfo

Is super over yet? I want to torrent the whole series so I can watch in one sitting. Or has it gone far enough that it warrants a torrent?

Also, when the fuck are they gonna add SSB in XV2? Was gonna mod it in but the program required is locked behind a forum account wall and fuck I aint registering for shit.

she can undo anything he does though.

because celestials are big cheaters.

I'd say so. the first 2 arcs roughly cover the last 2 movies, and then it has 2 arcs after that that are unique. about 50 episodes.

Anyone remember the legacy of Goku trilogy?

Yes, I have the second one in nippon that I got from superbus when he was doing those giveaways.

rip.

Toriyama did write for DBO and declare it canon.

Never heard why he stopped though.

Also, I've been dying to play a DBZ rpg like Legacy of Goku for many years now.

I'm tired of fighting games. I want another adventure game. I also want something that's original instead of just retreading the series for the billionth time.

yeah I want the character creator of xenoverse but in another genre.

let me explore new namek, freeza space, earth.

Female Broly? Isn't that some guy's fetish? I mean who wouldn't want a raging muscular amazon to….never mind, I just answered my own question.

Well, to be fair, without Hercule..Kid Buu wouldn't have been defeated and the Majin race will never come to be.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL SATAN

THE BIG GETE STAR ENABLED ME TO CHEAT DEATH! HOW COULD THIS BE?!

That's what makes Hercule such a great character. He's just a normal person with a big heart.

This lore is so deep I almost drowned in it.

I think they may include him for dragon ball super.

17 got revived by the dragons balls when they wished everyone who got killed by cell came back, but he was a cyborg. I don't know the deal with 16 though.

death by snu-snu

It wasn't funny on Holla Forums, it wasn't funny on Holla Forums, but it was funny when that user found you crossposting it on halfchan.

I think the deal with 16 is that he's Dr. Gero's son. As in his biological son.

Guys.

17 and 18 were both cyborgs, not androids.
16 was a full on robot so I don't know if hes considered alive by the dragon to bring back.

Then he should have come back when they wished everyone that got killed by cell back right?

Shit, I got that wrong. He's based on Dr. Gero's dead son, not actually Dr. Gero's son.

Wait, is Gohan going to be relevant again?

Somewhat related

Didn't enjoy his brief return as Saiyaman? For the most part, I've enjoyed the fillers or when they bring back something old that people forgot from the original Dragon ball than the actual arcs for Super. Even the Super Manga is better than the anime it's being released alongside.

A Burch is always lurking. 10 years of uninspired anime voice acting awaits all of them it seems.

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why torture my eyes

Everyone does faggot. LoG1 was infamously shit, 2 was mich better

16 is just a purely mechanical prototype. Seriously who would fuck Gero to have his kid?

Gero never had a son, fucktard

Who is Hercule? His name is Mark

Right, but both Arale and Android 8 are fully robot, and they came back. Meaning Android 16 is alive and hiding somewhere. Probably in the forest Android 17 is park ranging.

Pic related is a better Dragon Ball Z game than any actual Dragon Ball Z game. This is an objective fact.

Akira Toriyama said in an interview that Dr. Gero based Android 16 on his dead son, a former Red Ribbon soldier who died before the events of Dragonball.

That's the reason Gero was so upset when they woke him up, and why Android 16 was so peaceful. Dr. Gero built him out of love.

You can chalk these up to Toriyama forgetting shit again, not some consistent lore or whatever.

Source.

Dragon Ball Wiki.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Gero's_son

With that in mind, I don't think Toriyama gives enough of a shit to care if Android 16 is dead or not. So, I guess it's up to the production company.

The DB wiki is notorious for inaccuracies, mixing up dub shit from funimations shitty (((localization))) from 1999 with Japanese canon as well. That said I checked it out, and apparently Toriyama confirmed 16s origins in the color edition of the manga.

As for Android 8. Well that can be chalked up as coming back with Earth. Sure the wish was vague for revival like using "Inhabitants".

Just remake Tenkaichi Tag Team you fucks, it even had that goddamn coop fighting you love shoving everywhere, while still keeping a good fighting system.

Xenoverse 2 is trash, if it wasn't a pain in the ass I'd get my $30 back. Literally worse than Raging Blast, and not even as pretty as the Naruto games.

Honestly you probably shouldn't take anything Dragon Ball related seriously.

Toriyama clearly doesn't give a shit about canon, so we shouldn't either.

Best Dbz games right here

Budokai 3 is overrated.

Shut your lying whore mouth you fat cunt.

Yes, Dr. Gero had a kid..possibly died when Goku raided the Red Ribbon base solo. Mentioned in an interview by Akira Toriyama, shitpiece. Learn to fucking Google, ya fucking asswipe. Said interview was published in Dragon Ball Full Color Androids Saga volume, just in case you need further fucking proof ya fucking dipshit.

time to kill that retard Toriyama

Look to read the thread you stupid fucking nigger cock sucking faggot

The Burches still need to be purged

And this is why I always switch the audio track to Japanese. No Burches!

but then you get grandma goku and a bunch of gibberish, fuck that, i'll take my chances watching the burches fuck up, least that's entertainig.

Ashley burch did an AMA on reddit recently to whine about ho no one gives a shit about their voice actor strike.

They had Steve Blum do it with them and it was kind of a "don't meet your heroes" moment when this popped up.

So I googled the AMA to see reddit call him out on it but its just hundreds of replies of dicksucking. Fucking plebbit

Dude, I'll take my chances with grandma goku rather than having the Burches in my Dragon Ball.

Grandma goku doesnt bother me in the least, it fits the retard character

Same here. Hell, I don't even mind Grandma Goku that much. It's the US voice that's bugging me.

Narutofags strike again

Apart from Time patroller Trunks being different than Super's Future Trunks (but that may be just because Time patroller Trunks is just an older Trunks), i'm pretty sure Xenoverse and Online are canon. Super would surely benefit from them being canon, i mean doing an arc on the Timebreakers and stuff would surely be more interesting than another tournament.

homo

Wait a second holy fuck
Why can't the game have shit animation and super have good animation?

Thank fuck the brazillian dub is literally the only good dub in the history of the country.

She's never getting a good design ever again.

You guys sure it isn't Toriyama going the distance with showing how big a bitch Broly is when he's not super saiyan and it's not a girl?

Oh god; good thing I didn't decide to DVR the series beyond the one episode to see how the voices are.

Not even Reddit can sway publishers hands with what the VAs want.

Incidentally, the burches aren't in DB Super, only the incredibly low budget retelling of the buu saga.

pic related

the Super Saiyan 4s are confirmed for Dokkan Battle and are just as hideously broken as you'd expect.
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825908502518378497
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825902705080033280
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825902676340662283
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825902625686069249
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825901626019885058
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/825901414245208065

Rip.
I've been enjoying Super a lot. Would have liked Krillin to get a bit more time to face his fears instead of just "lol just like control ur fear" in the last episode though.

What's wrong with Goku's english voice? I always thought it suited his character fine. I don't mind the Japanese VA either though.

Oddly enough, the best part about Super is when the main characters are just shooting the shit, and the whole God of Destruction, Angel attendant, and the goddamn King of All.

The fights themselves have been half-assed at best, with power levels having little to no consistency.

Not like this is a problem exclusive to Super.

Then again, power levels had rarely been the ultimate decider of fights (OK, except for Kid Buu and Beerus but it was justified for the both of them, hell even Frieza knows not to mess with Buu…which begs the question as to why no one thought of bringing Mr. Buu along during Resurrection of F)

Z at least made an effort to have "tiers" of power matter. Example: you could follow Cell's progression perfectly. He starts out weaker than "Kamiccolo", and we find out shortly after that Kamiccolo is on par with Android 17. Then, when he comes back, he's way, waaay stronger than both of them, but shown to be on Android 16's level. Then he eats #17, and overpoweres #16. Vegeta and Trunks then show up and overpower Cell, who then eats #18 and overpowers Vegeta and outclasses Trunks. There's always some sort of reference point.

In Super, we have things like Goku taking hits from Gohan, and SSB Vegeta taking hits from Future Trunks.

Probably because Mr. Buu is unreliable at best. And maybe they didn't want to risk his bad side showing up again. Or they just forgot. Goku seems to be actually retarded in Super, so it's a possibility.

I had some fun with Xenoverse 2, but overall I think Budokai 3 is still my favourite

Then again, there was that Bojack movie where Future Trunks and Vegeta jobs out to Bojack and Gohan (who at the time was surpassing Goku) still needed help from Goku to beat Bojack and that movie is pretty much canon.

I think the fights are fine actually.

Did they ever get their shit together when it came to patching the game on PC? I kinda wanted to buy it for the multiplayer, but seeing them bumbling about with that I was glad I pirated it.

Was Buu Kai bad? What did they do?

Dude, he was present when Goku was asking Earth to for their energy during the fight with Kid Buu.