Seriously?

The fuck is this?

Mentally-ill millennials

What game is this?

Weebshit

Your game has been "fixed" by leftists and their degenerate agenda, aren't you glad?

A trigger warning.

Exist Archive

Human rights were a mistake.

@_@…..

so, Nintendo outright censors 'problematic' content, whereas Sony gives out so quirky xD trigger warnings

I don't know which is worse…

I'm thrilled

I FUCKING HOPE THIS INDUSTRY CRASHES HARD ENOUGH SO THAT BY THE TIME I GIT GUD AT MAKING THEM THIS SORT OF CANCER WOULDN'T BE AROUND

I have enough retro games to last me at least a decade, so yeah let this mother fucker burn to the ground.

Is this NISA? It looks like NISA.

A cry for attention from an indoctrinated parasite desperate for a dopamine hit.

I seriously hope North Korea isn't bluffing with their nukes and carpet bombs the entire west coast where they congregate.

relax bro, play some dota 2 :^)

What about nukes?

I thought Aksys was one of the more uncucked ones out there? What gives.

Is this in the jap version?

Deus kek.

Because that question is there, they should have asked that same question when they decided to add the notice.

spike chunsoft & Triace & Aksys

well, looks like the PS4 "localized" games will be this retarded. Not going to import japanese version and I will go back to my roots and play NES SNES, MEGA DRIVE and playstation 1 to 2.
FUCK THIS GEN

Zamasu, please go.

Well fuck. I never thought I see a localizer worse than NISA. Still can't top 8-4.

Dubs of truth.

Whoa now. Let's not be too hasty with those accusations there.

What games is this?
Who is responsible?
When do we go full non important?

Who even hires these people? I'm glad I don't actually pay for videogames.

I'm still pissed they hired Brian Beacuck over me
It doesn't soften the blow over the fact that Nobuyo Ooyama has dementia and can't voice him anymore. I make a pretty good Jap Monokuma/Doraemon impersonator.
It would have been an excellent tribute to her career as a VA artist.

Yes, I am MAD.

It's actually pretty obvious which one is worse, user.

Can we blame this one on 2007?

Just a reminder that these are the people that value 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism' over the safety and security of their fellow citizens. They want your country overrun with violent migrants but wouldn't want you to see anything icky xD

What's the actual game like?

What happened here in the japanese version?

Stop attention whoring. Nobody gives a fuck who you are or what you do.

I thought you died of faggotry or something. I never listened to any of your clips because
But other anons insisted that you are shit too.

The message that you can skip this scene is in the original.

I know I'm a nobody, I don't give a shit. Let me vent.

Ditto. You care enough to reply because it bothers you so much.

It was a 15 second clip that I rushed, get the fuck over it. Then again, I should also get over this

By the looks of it, it doesn't look as awful.

Just get a jap-user to translate and compaire the two.

fuck typing on a phone

NOT KNOWING MOON RUNES
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSES
GET TO IT FAGGOTS

What game?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this

ching chong nip pong ding dong rikee riku REVALATIONS

Just proves that western translations will always be shit. If only we could go back to just converting the jap text straight to english and not add a western view or make it more western friendly.

Mustache best waifu. Also, Holla Forums found the guy on the right (chanty mcchant, aka Leo Higgin)'s sex tape.

My nip is pretty poop, but here I go.

No emotes, no faggoty tone.

i'm fucking done
see you in the next universe

It says the same thing without the
It's actually more serious than the english version about being a warning, so I guess op is just baiting for angry 'MUH TREEHOUSE' replies.

Anyone else get an urge to flood the western video game market with nothing but shameless smut?

I think the answer is pretty obvious

actually, that seems even worse, regardless of how cringeworthy the "funny" translated one is

Yeah dude but these games fucking suck, why is there a disclaimer?

I like it, it's like Valkyrie Profile. The battle system allows you to use items and attack on the same turn. Also there is a shared AP bar instead of 3 attacks per character. The one big problem I have is that you are forced to use the analog stick in the 2-d dungeons, it's fucking annoying.

It is always way slower and floatier than VP is. Pretty environments, though.

Not really, I don't go running to check the Jap version. I'm not that autistic.

It takes forever for the fucking enemies to de-spawn from the field…

You might on the wrong website, fam.

That didn't come out yet, but I did pre-order it. Comes with a set of beach costumes for the characters.

Yeah, I was baffled by the use of "shiori" too. I guess they're using "bookmark" in that it is a point you can skip ahead from. This is what we get for mostly learning our Japanese conversationally and not having enough proper education, I guess.

The bit that made me laugh was that they didn't say "ecchi" or otherwise specifically imply it was "adult" - they said the upcoming scene was a little bit "zannen" (unfortunate/too bad/regretful/unlucky). Which really makes me think that some English speaker demanded they insert this warning, because they were clearly trying to find a Japanese equivalent of "problematic".

My apologies, I didn't realize the blinding hatred for ellipsis here.

I read the file name but it didnt sound like game title, user.

Always baffled me too, but the chans have hated ellipses forever. Just abuse hyphens and semicolons instead.

Blessed be the Nips that they never get to know the evils of Cultural Marxism like we do.

How do you know it isn't if you aren't checking the JP version? You just contradicted yourself.

Everyone is on the wrong fucking website here, Holla Forums has a >>>/cuteboys/, >>>/cunny/, >>>/younglove/, >>>Holla Forums, >>>/marx/ and >>>/islam/ board.

It's a melting pot of shit, it's fucking ridiculous!

Is it because they have no other purpose than to constantly criticize? People here are basically another flavor of goons. They're very serious about their hobby and don't want it to die, it's all they have left.

Jesus Christ, you definitely don't fit in here.

Now if the warning was a joke that would make sense from the context of the scene.

I'm assuming you do, Are you the king of Holla Forums? Does this site belong to you?
Are you going to go around mandating what sites people should visit or dogpile them into doing what you want?

Speak for yourself fam. I'm just a hikkineet who learns to enjoy nip hobbies. Couldn't speak nip to save my life.

I was pretty confused about shiori too. I figured they were using it like a digital version of a literal physical bookmark, so basically what you said. But I've been trying to think of a more natural way to express that in English, other than "Bookmark" which is just awkward. Than again, I've really never seen the word before, so my interpretation of it could be wrong as HELL.

As to your theory, I find it a bit hard to believe. Not only do the devs not really give a fuck what some western cunt thinks about their games when making them, typically, but the otaku would also get ripshit mad if they found out they were starting to. Star Ocean 5 bombed for a reason, and at least part of that was the western-minded panty censorship.

I honestly didn't know the JP version had this in it. The thing that took me off guard was this warning just seemed shoehorned into the game. Not mad or annoyed just confused is all.

Go back to the potato sack and hang out with your lumpy friends if we make you feel so uncomfortable.

Why can't other devs listen then? Why can't they understand that localizing and butchering a game isn't going to do them any favors?
It kills me inside.

Same here bud.

The purpose wasn't it to be smug, it was to be snarky. You stupid bitch.
I'll throw potatoes at you until it becomes a bloody, mushy paste. I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker.

Anyways, you don't even have to translate it to realize they didn't have a fucking emoticon in the original text.
This sort of localization is cancer.

The cuckolds at tri-Ace worked on it, remember Star Ocean 4?

Because it was a shit game?

Yeah, from the context (and the way it was translated in OP's post), I'm going to guess that shiori is bookmark in the "marker" sense, that it could also be a chapter marker, banner, or footnote. So "notice" might be right.

And yes, it's weird that it's there, and that's part of why it's disturbing - Star Ocean is one glaring example of Western influence actively censoring even the Japanese version.

I can only hope that is right and it's actually a joke about that sort of censorship, since they've had to experience that horror before.

Yeah, everyone seems to forget that SO3 went over like a bag of wet bricks and the series hasn't, and likely won't, recover from it. VP2 was greath, though, and the DS VP was fairly good, but too limited.

What happened?

First I heard about Star Ocean 5's censorship. Explain further? Did it affect the magic titty monster with the fat ass?

And they paid for it. Seems the developer is pretty cucked and it's not going over well with the audiences. If anything, it's just going to be a warning to others in the industry not to emulate their shitty practices.

Oh shit, I meant 5. They're both shit though.

Reminds me of the Mafia 3 warning before you start the campaign

Also, during the first or second mission two characters including the nog protagonist are disguised as security guards, and the italian says shit like "You know, the language might get rough, don't be offended if I get into it okay?" as if they're telling the player twice that they're just being realistic. It's fucking absurd.

I hope they nuke Japan so the weeb population of the world will all Jonestown themselves.

Aksys is the Russian Roulette of localizations teams. Instead of a bullet it's a really good localization. For example; Muramasa Rebirth's localization was nearly 1:1 with the japanese version.

Mafia 2 had the characters saying nigger all the time and an unlockable gallery of old Playboy pictures, how things have changed.

I think the most said in Mafia 2 was negro, but I remember moolie being thrown around a lot.

Mafia 3 surprisingly has the Playboy shit as well, most likely due to player demand. They'll break their liberal facade to appease players when the players demand something anti-PC, apparently.

Undoubtedly, but you mustn't discount the outrage and severe fannyflustering that the pre-release censorship caused.

My memory is shit, but basically, in one of the later trailers right before release one of the heroines panties had mysteriously changed design into granny panties. Fans worldwide noticed, and the company responded saying the long and skinny of it was that they were directly changed to accommodate western sensibilities.

Everyone went apeshit, both the western world and domestic. The company quickly tried to implement damage control, but nobody fell for it. Then the game released, sucked shit, and bombed out hard.

But you shouldn't diminish the role that panty censorship had in initial sales being lackluster and shitty. When it comes to otaku, their outrage about a game can determine whether or not it will do well before it even sees the light of day. Otaku are fucking strong.

What is this, an Xbox 360 avatar adventure game?

Still not as bad as the AssCreed ones.

They changed the panties of a loli to a diaper, gooks lost thier shit and scatfags loved it

JFC I've never seen that before. Disgusting.

They actually made a game about Commiefornia being nuked though. :^)

Not that their blatant hypocrisy helped them any, the game bombed hard. It need to sell 8 million copies and it didn't even manage one million.

I still remember the Kannagi shitstorm. Author implied one of the heroines wasn't pure and the otakus went berserk, filming themselves burning the manga and the merchandise and posting it online, sending death threats to the author and dropping off shitloads of merchandise in front of the publisher's office.

Japanese fans know how to make publishers understand not to fuck with them.

Me too fam, me too. I wasn't near as weeb as I was back then so I didn't really get it, but I still remember being in awe of the fucking firestorm of images of destroyed LNs and broken BDs/DVDs.

Every time I see some censorship apologists, or some shit-tier publisher daring to lie to their consumers, I wish the western weebaudience had that solidarity that the otaku so easily do. If we even had half of that, our industry would start shaping up right this fucking second.

I should be shot. The witch girl still makes my dick diamonds though.

Who?

And then it says Marx was a magic wizard who loved democracy and peace. Fucking literal historical revisionist faggots.

It makes me so sad that fan translations are slowly declining. People always shit on them, but I would say that they on average have a much better chance of being a good translation when compared to official translations.

This is why you should learn the Nipponese

They would never come for my weebshit. Thinking back to the days when I believed that it makes me smile. Now I am in a government sponsored re-education camp.

Sadly, we're stuck with a bunch of weak willed cucks that will throw money at shit localization efforts because they'd rather have their cake with feces smeared on top of it than not have their cake at all.

You mean which heroine? Nagi, the main one.

And there's this gem too.

Gotta give it to them, it was a pretty effective scare tactic so the industry would think twice before pulling the same stunt again.

Wasn't another incident repeated shortly thereafter, with Seiren no Blacksmith? I wasn't there for that one, but as I understand it, a heroine was raped in whatever volume leading to another otaku riot. It was all swept under the rug when the author capitulated and retconned it though, right?

Either way, it seems these companies are some stubborn fucks. They didn't learn the lesson the first time, but the second time appears to have done the trick.

Is the author retarded?

I remember nigger being said at least once.

I seriously fucking hate people like you.

Yeah, they shouldnt make products to the mentally unstable

t. cuckold

Holy shit.

Time to make your own games!

I like that.

Even the Fate variants of Tesla and Edison are more accurate than the ones in Assassins Creed, and one of them is a lion.

My guess is that the original text goes somewhat like this;

At least that's how I would have formulated it if I was tasked with writing a notice like that.

Please replace the current employees

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS

Welcome to nu-new-neo-Holla Forums. Gamergate was a mistake, the board owner is an incompetent jew faggot, and every thread is Holla Forums.

Arent there better shit out there?

You retards will never stop until someone shoots you in the head, will you?

I'm pretty sure this crap was a LN first, so it was probably the novel that triggered the whole thing.
Only non-moonspeakers read mango adaptations anyway, for the nips most of them are barely anything more than a physical ad for the novel.

Also, I'd much rather people lose their shit over even the shittiest games and minor annoyances.
Autistic otaku at least can say they get what they want for their dosh.
Far more than what you could say for the current vidya industry.

Otaku are like an reverse-SJW force in Japan aren't they?

I suppose you could consider them that.
The main difference being they are the actual audience for the shit they flip out over, unlike SJWs.
Rather than having some circlejerk over muh art, they fundamentally seem to treat the artists/entertainers/etc. as they are working for them.
Take idols and their image of being pure, not having boyfriends and whatnot. I'm guessing most people know that is fake as fuck, but the important thing to the idolfags is the idols selling their image. Which if they fuck up they get fired by spergout proxy.
In the end what you get from that is more shit produced on point without much SJW-tier shenanigans going on, but conversely not a lot of stuff straying outside of the market demand due to content producers not being willing to risk stepping out of their niche.

How? Okay sure maybe its "low brow" and for us "knuckle dragging" types as these faggots want to see us (of course meanwhile they're the same type who do this shit and blankly stare and mindlessly chant w/e holy prayer their church of leftist dogma has told them to, so THEY certainly cant be the "thinking" sort themselves)

But how does seeing how the characters act and react to certain situations NOT effect the game "at all?" It informs the player, regardless of what the scene is, HOW the characters react to different situations, which helps flesh out the characters as people and gives them (even if only a little) more depth as the player learns what sort of behaviors they engage in, how they react to situations, how they react to each other and each others reactions, what sort of events inspire different emotions or emotional states in them, and so on

Yeah, even the typical "bath house" scene can be informative. Take trails of cold steel 2 and persona 4 golden. Each have a bath house scene. In P4G the guys walk in on the girls, the guys drool and stare, the girls freak out, typical shit right? Well, the following events inform us more who the characters are as yosuke and teddy seek revenge because THEY didnt actually do anything wrong but are willing TO do something worth being punished for since they were already punished as their logic goes (it informs you how they think), meanwhile the girls upon finding out they WERE in the wrong arrogantly and dismissively ignore it and still blame the guys for the most part while yukiko absentmindedly acknowledges she messed up but none of them feel guilt over their actions towards the male characters which informs the player just how rude and bitchy they can be, they eventually relent and some of them admit to some degree they should apologize, so sure they're bitchy but given time they'll come around

In ToCS2 the girls in the bath scream and the male MC rushes in to help because theres rumor of some monster coming to the baths. Hes not even paying attention to the girls. meanwhile the other males actually dont rush in, because they are more focused on the fact their female friends are semi-naked in there, and react to the MC rushing in by awkwardly trying to remind him of where he is because hes only focused on the main problem. Two of the females immediately drop their focus on the monster and threaten the MC, ones you'd think wouldnt care as much about it because they normally are less feminine/dainty, meanwhile the ones who are more feminine usually scold the girls for being distracted and try to focus on the issue at hand. Of course later 5 out of 6 have varying levels of anger, while the youngest one simply laughs at the situation

It doesnt really develop the characters MUCH in either situation, but it does do it to an extent. Showing even the more tomboy like characters to have their girly/bashful/modest sides and react what would be seen as abnormal for them because they're usually the super focused ones but it all fits because they are still women after all and shows how feminine those characters are DESPITE what the player may have thought up to that point, meanwhile even the feminine ones are willing to forego focusing on that because they arent put out by people seeing that side because its normalish. In P4G the same is true, characters sometimes (usually) act cartoony or over the top to extreme situations and the bathhouse stuff is no different, but rather than their usual attitudes to yosuke and teddy where they react strongly and then dont think about it later and feel bad at all for their actions, they DID in that instance because they were in fact in the wrong, showing they do take those things to heart and care about their male friends and if they are clearly the ones who hurt the males then they'll feel remorse for misbehaving or hurting them

So, two examples of what would be "OMG PROBLEM" scenes, that shitty writers who think its just "fanservice" would gloss over and say it doesnt impact the character development at all.. but they're completely wrong about.

Which leads me back to my question, how can someone write something for a character, and think it is "unimportant" or "has no impact on the story/character?" Even the typical cheesy "hot springs scene" can still have character development going on. Thus, every event is important if its included in the game. I mean I wouldnt consider their morning shit to be worth including or think it "develops their character," but their interactions with each other, no matter how "cliche" the scene, can and often do have meaning

Don't you ever say that again, you piece of shit. Idols are as pure as fresh snow until the day they die. Their brains are filled with nothing but happiness and the smiles they bring to their fans, completely untainted by lewd.

Considering how bad the Wii version's translation is noted as being, I suspect that Aksys might have opted to go out of their way to make sure the Vita translation was that much better. Jinkuro certainly seems attached to the word "degenerate" though, given how much he calls other characters out on it in the English script; not sure how much it's used in the Japanese script.

To be fair, if it was in the original as well, I can see keeping it for the western release. However, there's better ways to add a cheeky "but why would anyone want to skip it?" or something along those lines without wasting potentially useful character space with emoticons.

NISA and Treehouse are by far the worst these days (NISA might outright be the worst for how buggy their shit can get). 8-4 can be made to do a good job if the publisher hiring them cares enough to keep them on a short leash, but lately they seem to revel in the companies that have hired them recently letting them scuba dive in the septic tank (if anything, they're roster of older games they've handled might require some research to know if they did or didn't do a good job, while their newer games it's safe to be leery of unless you hear otherwise). Aksys is a rather mixed bag; some games they do pretty well with, other games I hear they shit the bed.

I remember seeing shit about Japanese Tales fans burning Vesperia stuff and snapping their 360 discs over the PS3 version. Not because they didn't want it on the PS3 (Japanese fanbase seems to prefer Tales on Sony, hence every main game either starting there or being ported), but because Vesperia (and Idolmaster 2) were considered decent enough reasons to own a 360, and both went to the PS3 with extended content, leaving their 360s a mostly worthless buy at that point.

*holds up spork*

Yiff in hell.

To this day I wonder how many of NISA's gamebreaking glitches are actually their fault and how many were present in the original.

I never hear about people importing NIS games having those kinds of problems, but then I don't often hear about people importing NIS games.

I really was kind of enjoying Witch and the Hundred Knight before it crashed my PS3 for the second time.

Does anyone remember the good days of rpgs, like breath of fire 3, when battle systems were interesting and not push button to win. I fucking hate what these games have become my soul has left my body, but am still fucking stuck here and I'm slowly realizing am not dying fast enough please Holla Forums can we leave the mortal realm yet?

To be fair, why shouldn't they demand the industry cater to their wishes? They're the ones financing the paychecks, so it's only fair they get their due.

I wish more demographics acted as "entitled" as otaku tend to be, we'd have less developers and publishers that think they can do whatever the fuck they want and shit on their audience any time they feel like it.

I didn't know pure waifus were a niche thing. Or is that just normalfags pretending they have no standards so girls will sleep with them?

One of the best things I asked for on a whim when rentals were a thing. You're better off going back to enjoy those older games.

I wonder how they're still in business, then I remember there are fucks that believe 'it doesn't happen to me so it's good' and that NISA does a great job.

Implying we will not hang them.

Have not played breath of fire 3. How does it stack up to lets say Star ocean the second story?

BoF 3 might be the greatest JRPG in all existence.

It's okay, it's no sticker star though.

The battle system is pretty fucking amazing, allowing you to pretty much learn any move in the game used by anything. the dragon shit was easily the best magic shit in any game, and yet skyrim gets praise all the time for the dragons, even though dragons have four legs, but hey let's not bring cancer here.

Moshe moshe, baito desu.

The only people that think TeS has a good magic system have never seen a good magic system. The only thing it's good for is basically breaking the game. Same thing with demon's souls.

You should fix that as soon as possible.

You assume any of the fuckers that play Skyrim bother playing anything else.

I expect that they either fuck up and make the glitches themselves, or somehow inadvertently uncover and undo whatever NIS/Gust/whoever they've localized for's fixes to the original Japanese releases. Either that or they do their best to willfully destroy the games they're able to fuck with the script and code for. If they really cared, they'd try to send the scripts (mangled as they might be) to the original devs to properly insert and bugtest.

I suppose if there's one thing for NISA to praised on, it's sadly been their ability to still see low sales figures (which are further reduced by their censorship and bugs they're so prone to) on niche games as viable enough to keep bringing overseas. Some other companies that are more prone to going "sales of [X niche game] were too disappointing" could learn a thing there. Unfortunately, between that, and the "so quirky, I love it" NISA consumer base that doesn't care if the translations are all fucked, NISA keeps on trucking.

If they dropped out of localization entirely, and just went solely to distribution, they'd probably be a lot better.

Breath of Fire III is great. It's got a bit of a slow start (depending on how you feel about child arcs in games taking place over a character's life) and the story is more of a personal one, but on the whole the execution is really good. From what I've seen a lot of series fans consider either it or Breath of Fire IV to be best (though the western version of IV loses some points due to censorship). The Dragon Gene system is really neat (letting you pick what Ryu's transformations are from the genes you've acquired to splice), and the masters and "study enemy for new abilities" systems are really cool as well.

Might be worth noting though that Breath of Fire I, II, and III are a chronology and III has call backs to the first game (even the title screen is a mural of the final battle in BoF I), but BoF III is a fair distance away timewise. Just figured I'd say it

That game is amazing, especially by todays standards. I love it's aesthetics so much. I love it's story, it's game play, it's characters. So many great things just ahead of it's time too (At the time most games didn't care very much about U.I. design or menu placement or the like. I love the snap menu in bof3. More games need to do it like this).

Yes, this.

the writers need to add a trigger warning in their work "waifus in this story are not pure"

As someone who's played both BoF3 and SO2 and loved both, BoF3 is fantastic and i'd even say, overall, better than SO2. They do play a fair bit differently, though, so it's not completely fair to compare them.

You user, if you were here this go from 0 to gay real fucking quick.

I honestly wouldn't mind front loading any story with warnings of stuff that might upset people. It would save everyone a lot of grief if they knew in advance that someone was getting raped down the line, or that the story would contain NTR.

There's nothing worse than an author getting cute and fucking with the fan's expectations just because he/she can.

that is the best kind of author

It's also the kind that gets otakus into a sperg rage and soon finds himself out of a job.

I need my next weebshit fix and localisation companies know it.

I mean what else am I going to do, play Overwatch?

it would be worth it

You'd think more interesting systems would be adopted, or at least emulated, by others after a series/dev has gone under. But maybe there's some stigma that if the team got dissolved by their publisher and the games didn't sell that much anyhow, that elements from it aren't worth trying to pick up for other games.

Post it

Learn Japanese.

I'd rather get leftists to throw a tantrum. They do have the most delicious meltdowns.

They also have the most delicious pozloads :3c

stop being a bigot and make everyone throw tantrums equally

I'll trust your expert opinion on the subject you degenerate faggot.

This is the problem.

Japanese devs are trying to chase the Western mainstream market. IT WILL NOT WORK. Casuals buy 2 or 3 games a year and let's face it 90% of gamers will never even contemplate playing a JRPG or VN.

They should just try to please their niche audience. At least we've demonstrated a willingness to spend money on this stuff.

Here ya go.
>>>Holla Forums8913069

There's only been one time I've intentionally skipped a cut-scene on my first play-through, and that was the fucking retarded hot-springs scene in Bravely Second. Like, it was so fucking cringetastic about halfway through that I didn't want to fucking deal with their stupid ass attempts at humor. I don't regret pirating it, the gameplay was better but almost everything else was kinda worse.

Didn't the one time the otaku autists burnt their shit, the author kept their job and nothing really happened?

It's only going to get worse, because the leftists are continually getting more asspained with how we completely destroyed them and their candidate in the election. With every executive order trump makes theyre gonna get madder and madder, whether its to kill (((progress))) or to make america great again, its just gonna make em madder and madder. Seeing those crybabys makes me smug. It reminds me we're winning, and theyre like petulant children tying to ruin our house because we took their movement from them and crashed it.

we just need to wait how many shekels does the mobile fire emblem gets them

Hot.
Is there more?

Nah that's all he posted on his xVideo account. We got a full dox on him, also sent a copy to his dad.

Damn it. Thanks though.

It's not interracial, that's a jew and a jewess. The guy's xvideo is full of interracial porn though. Mustache still pure, innocent and beautiful, though.

Looks black to me.

Fucking MGS V censorship

Then kill yourself, faggot. Humans are number fucking one.

Nah it's him. He took it down as soon as he realized people were doxing him and had found it.

Top Ayy

Not yet, faggot. But when we are, assuming we don't blow ourselves up first we will dominate the universe.

Yeah we are, dumbass. LEO 4 the rest of our lyfe.

What if our anti-class is in space, and finally getting there is leaving the tutorial phase for humanity? What if were the DSP of intelligent life?

It's not either of those things

Wish he had more.
He's got a nice dick
Political opinions aside, he's decent at sex

Why do you have this saved?

It turns me on
I like how his butthole looks like a squishy puffy donut instead of the regular starfish
I bet it feels amazing

Wish I could find the source.

Hairs too green, he'd look better blonde tbh.

He'd look better deepdicking me.

is this pasta?

I personally think it's too blue

Never said they shouldn't.
If you pay for it, you should be able to get what you want.
Was referring more to genres and how straightforward things are handled within them. The idols were just the to illustrate the how they deal with their entertainment industry than anything else.
Its really a thing of having more of the same with minor alterations within the same expected level of quality, but on the flipside with less outliers you get less masterpiece level shit on average.

Why do they bother with the tiny censor bars? I know that the land of the rising cock requires genitals be censored, but isn't it futile if it's just like that?

I approve this new meme.

This. And good fucking riddance.

Are you retarded?

As expected. Sometimes the originals can have bad sense of humour too.

for a start it's we're, you can't even speak your own language properly, you're proving that we are "the DSP of intelligent life"

What the fuck do you think?

Sure, sure. As long as they are entirely digital.

PINK NOTE
The following scene contains some naughtyness.
Skipping it will not affect your progress.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO GET A JOB AS A PROOFREADER?

like trump voters?

Japs are absolutely insane autists.

From other thread, there's a way to have the message and be tongue-in-cheek about it

WARNING!
The following scene contains lewd mature situations and is no way intregal to the story.
Those that wish not to view this segment are free to skip to continue with the rest of the game, but we won't judge those that eagerly choose to stick around.

Human rights are bullshit because they imply humans have necessities other than eating.
The ONU considers the internet a human right.
Everything is a human right.

I used to think the same as you but then i played them and i figured everything that is considered "retro" gets done in half an hour to an hour. If you get bored by repetition quick it's actually really easy to run out of good games.

l-lewd

Like pottery.

What a slut.

He's bi, so you might have a shot. His name is Leo Higgins.

I think you might have missed some context, user.

Have you ever been to /tg/? Even less of a reason to leave 4ch than Holla Forums did, so they first order of business was "Ban anything I don't like and send it to an even deader board". Furthermore, them believing something along the lines of "If a woman is shown in a position of anything approaching a smidgen of competence in anything whatsoever no matter the circumstances, it's pozzed" is almost literal truth, with -4 STR threads losing their ironic meaning ("look I just wanted to post hot chicks") and turning more literal (Females should be mechanically incompetent in all game systems regardless of tone and scope).

It's a fucking pain, man.

That's true though.

Female or just cuck?

Most of these shovelware RPGs lack any decent content at all, story, characters or otherwise, so they fall back on gag manga tropes as if it'll make up for how bland all the overdesigned characters are.

He asked for what GAME it was, not what NON-GAME it was.

Also
You guys are a bunch of fucking slowpokes

Well yeah, why would I care about a generic Spike Chunsoft JRPG?

I couldn't tell if by "them," you meant "implying we're not gonna hang them before they shoot us" or "implying we're not gonna hang them instead of shooting them." You're a yuricuck, so I couldn't be sure of how much you were embracing the anti-male way of life.

Mafia definitely sold over a million. It has half a million on Steam alone according to steam spy. Kotaku claims 4.5 million but who knows

Chunsoft makes games now beyond Mystery Dungeon and Dang It Ron Paul?

trump won the election, how do you feel about that?

This obnoxious sack of retardation again.

How pathetic are you?

Oh hi Angelica autist. Making the rounds again, I see. How sad is your life?

LN happened first. They were in vol 5 or so when the anime started, and the manga started to complement the anime release.
bad guy corners, jails, and then rapes Cecily while the Smith is off doing fuck-all with sword loli (can't recall exact). The Elevens went absolutely ape-shit, so publisher AND author panicked and retconned the rape by making the bad guy a Eunich who just humiliated her, instead. The manga reflects that change. It's about five pages of him doing fuck-all fake sex with Cecily then leaving her naked and busted up in a horse stable.

Where do I contact him and where does he live?

Fuck no. That's kind as all hell. If an idol gets caught hunting for dick or even remotely LOOKING like she's with a guy, producers, her coworkers, and her fans go extreme bully mode. Shaved head and video apologies, slashed up clothes/personal belongings at work, graffiti all over their front door and yard, to say the least of the dedicated hate threads on 2ch and magazines and what have you.

You noticed Aya Hirano's career almost died completely? Because she fucked her band so everyone—and I mean EVERYONE—ripped into her shit. The most hilarious part is this was a nationwide accepted bullying. And that sjweebs don't scream against it or even REMEMBER it, for all the bitching they do about Japanese pop culture and otakushit.

Casuals buy 2 or 3 games a year.

You have to really market your triple A trash heavily these days.

I'm into niche weebshit but even I won't touch this game.

May I recommend

Yes also terribly translated but more out of a lack of attention and budget than SJW/corporate tampering. If you're hankering for weebshit to play give it a look.

LURK MOAR

How about you post some of that girl in the Falcom thread?

Marx absolutely loved democracy. Democracy is communism. It’s literally the only reason that socialists have any power whatsoever. Expanding franchise from people who deserve it (landowners/taxpayers) to EVERYONE is how retarded policies (read: marxist policies) come into being. Everyone knew that democracy was marxism until 1920 when it was hushed up.

Yeah, they totally won the democratic revolution of 1917.

Hey sadfags, remember that lesbians and their supporters will be exterminated. It's not too late to repent for betraying your fellow men.

t. upsetfag who will never get over his bullying in public school

I thought they called him a useless layabout in one of the new games, it was either syndicate or unity can't remember which.

Syndicate, I remember seeing a screenshot where it says something among the lines of "fedora-tipping faggots love this guy."

Yeah that's the one I'm thinking of.

Found it. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day, huh?

Kek, worst of all is that it's true.
He also never really held a real job much like his followers

A shame they didn't do something interesting where an assassin goes rogue because he releases that communism results in less freedom.