ITT: God-Tier Vidya Feels

Is "vidya feels" the new label for template threads?

Dont cheeki my breeki like that user.

muh dick

Oh Bravely Series, how I love thee.

Noice.

Can't you kids get along for a minute

That sounds like average-tier autism.

This is now a thread about cute brown girls, preferably but not excluded to vidyah.

>my save files are gone forever
This is not a good feel

test

Yes.

That's more like vidya autism, user.
God-Tier vidya feels is randomly shooting your unscoped sniper in some brownshit mid-2000s shooter and accidentally getting a headshot one hit kill.

Today OP wasn't a faggot.

It kind of makes me feel depressed, not good.

I feel no remorse.

Some of my personal god-tier feels

Stream you playing a mission and missing 99% of your shots.

I really liked Xcom EU

Finding a shiny pokemon in general is a good feeling. I found a Shiny Granbull the other day in Pokemon Moon.

You're the cancer killing Holla Forums

God, atleast use minetest you autist.

Playing minecraft on single player always gave me this odd kind of primal fear.
There was always something off-putting about playing that game and knowing you're truly alone in the world. I can't do it without getting really spooked and breathing really quick.

Dubs

Hearing this in classic mode as a kid for the first time made me think something was about to chase me down

When you didn't have to spend a dime on a shitty system to play a game

Just wait until we get start getting anons making greentexts involving their 3DS and primary school. That'll be the point of no return.

What are you specs? I'm curious how much it takes to run this properly.

i5 3670k and a gtx 970 for 1080p60

but i have played perfectly fine at stock res on a lower tier i5 4440 and an AMD 7850, tough it gets some drops on the heaavy visual parts

I guess its my fault building a team of pokemon I like and seem to be cohesive and not choosing all the overpowered and overused pokemon I fought for most of those 50 battles

How can I play the dlc on cemu? Was wondering that for some time now, I want that f-zero kart

the most godlike ability in vidya

I ve heard you need to trick the game into loading the DLC tracks and karts and replacing the regular ones, so far i think you can't add DLC normally to a game yet

Sun & Moon's meta is a fucking mess, it's a bad time to be a karenfag.

Or even worse,

Fuck off.

pottery

I shouldn't feel old at 25, user. I shouldn't feel old.

UNF

>>>/a/

The sound of the shotgun and its little recoil after hitting many enemies at the same time

this game was a good little game
but godamn it was ruthless

Feels good

Are there any videos or tips for this

Fucking Judgement cut end

Getting a Fire Cape.
You get such a high after you get it for your first time.

got one again recently, still got a good 30 minute high off of it

I doubt many things can top, in any form of game, being on your absolute last bit of health, next attack/hit of any kind will kill you, you have no items or ways to heal or get back into action, you have nothing but one chance to hit home, and you win.

This has happened to me a few times only in action games, namely DMC series, Souls and Ninja Gaiden, and most lately in finishing the final boss of Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. I was out of healing items that could cure more than the boss was hit, three of my characters had been vanished from the battle, three drones were closing in on me and the boss was just about to release a devastating attack on the next move. Somehow through sheer luck, I had just filled up Estelle's limit gauge with the last hit from the drone and left me at about 200 health, and luck sprung a critical hit for the next move. I launched the Wheel of Time S-Craft and the fucker died.

It was such a high after almost a two-hour long battle that I doubt many things can top it.

I was so lucky I found a Red Gyarados!

It was MK7 so probably not, most of the glitch shortcuts were patched out, but clearly not the one I took. It was on Shyguy's Bazaar, that low wall after the market area. I just ran into the edge and went through. The funny thing is that it was a complete accident, I didn't even know it existed.

Killing with your better-than-nothing attack.

I disagree; whenever I played Minecraft in single player I felt very cozy; all I needed to do is stay in my little hovel and either mine a staircase to the bottom of the map or make a ladder to the bottom of the map.

It's strange how you can remember something even after only 5 years. Not sure how to feel.

I had a little bit of both!

damn straight

Doomguy is so hairy, imagine getting fisted by him.

Is this the Sucy thread OP?

1v4 clutch moments In CSGO. Hell Any clutch moment in CSGO when your team mates are completely silent and that sigh of relief and explosion of joy when they call you a god at the game ect. I fucking love CSGO.

and

Then why don't you go discuss it on reddit?

Were you one of the guys I fucked up?

Go back to reddit, and stay there

thanks for the (You) ;)

This is indeed best witch thread.
What do you think of the series so far? I'm kinda put off by the fact it's a reboot since the OVAs were so good, but I'm really liking it so far

I'm aware tekken and such had much longer chain combos but i never played them much.

I used to be able to do that on command in MP games sometimes. It was weird, like I'd knowingly and on purpose make my body produce adrenaline at appropriate times. time would slow down and I just absolutely outplayed and wrecked several opponents at once with ease.

wow

I love Total War.

I love Total War.

Source please.

These aren't completely vidya but
I think my sticks in specific weren't ones that failed on the binning for a higher frequency, they probably didn't have any that failed so they sold a good one as a low frequency kit
That one doesn't feel as good because cpu manufacturers tend to throw obscene voltages on their cpu unless it's a mobile chip so it's expected

>the styraco trying so hard to protect the babies but being killed all the same
fuck man…

It's furshit.

this is not a good feeling

How much shit has that snake seen when some faggot putting its mouth on him doesn't set off his attack instinct?

knowing the slants, it's seen some shit

Be that as it may Satan, I love that position where big tit girls are behind someone. Reverse boob smother should be a tag.

Do you think she has a cloaca?

you cancerous fucking faggots

No one said overwatch is ok, it's just that mark bought it for his waifu so he allows it. Have you ever been in to the overwatch generals? Majority of it is shitposting, and you can't make a thread remotely relating to overwatch on this board with out getting burned at the stake. Not that that's a bad thing, overwatch should go.

Did you go to retard school or were you born with a natural talent?
Where the hell did anyone say that?
Are you just randomly making shit up and pretending the other person said that, so you can bash that same person?

I don't know. I just want the source to

Why would you post that?

She's still fuckable. Would forcibly shave and then rape.
As to answer your question i don't know.

Pleb

In high school I had an tall athletic gf and after gym her smell drive me crazy I don't know why. The most times we had sex would be after she had gym last period.

I actually have most of my fetishes because of her, and I can't shake them

Send help

The only solution is killing your self

After I play Tekken 7

Promise?

Absolutely disgusting but you're still my nigga. I can't explain it, but It just GETS me in ways few other things can. Armpits, especially hairy ones, are still gross though.

Why would I tell lies on the internet?

Same. Hers wasn't as hairy, she had stumble but the main place to smell was her vagina area. It used to make me diamonds when I would smell her and look up and she would giggle while having this smug look on her face.

Smug hairy Muscle girls need to be a thing.

congratz, you were living an anime and now you're here. i sure am glad i've always been a pathetic nobody now cus if i was you, i'd probably kill myself.

I started on cuckchan then moved here during the trail of tears. I have a pretty ok life, work construction and buy the things I want while I help my mom with the bills.

Not the best but it's decent.

>Not realizing that a lot of racial issues and irritability between races are literally because of this, hence why there's usually more violence in summertime compared to spring, fall, and winter. People are literally getting animal-mode-pissed off from how people fucking SMELL compared to what their genetics say they should be 'comfortable' with.

I blame the Jewish education system.

That explains it. I wanted to put a baby in her so fucking bad but I always used a condom, it would have been bad other wise because as if in response she would wrap her legs around me not allowing me to pull out.

Damn I need to slim down and get another gf

I always had a tendency to panic, bad reflexes, and a strong emotional response to failure.
It took me 17 tries to get that at first. Back then it took over an hour each try. The first 2 being 2.5 hours.
Now that is really pathetic, but it meant a lot to me.

I seriously passed out for 30 minutes after that. The rush of relief was crazy. Simply overwhelming.
The emotional investment is a key factor in any high.

>3 perfect IVs in attack, special attack, and defense

I really wish more games rewarded exploration.

Go FUCK yourself, Forest of Illusion in Super Mario World

God I was a dumb kid

also beating any boss in Ninja Gaiden

What is Darksouls?

Thank you, what would the tag be for this?

Well, that is a metroidvania for you. That is what made Dork Souls great, the way the world unravels around you. But what did fans want?

Well enjoy your DS2 and 3, faggots. Of course, this only applies to jap devs. A decent western metroidvania is unthinkable in current year. The main pillar of western development is assuming the player is utterly, irredemably retarded. Considering that, why would they make something like Ash Lake and Ash Lake music and then hide it behind two secret walls? Nah, they would put it right in front of you after the forced 3 hour tutorial and they would fill the sand with "Careful, water is death" and stale meme messages.

Same thing happens when I play Shadow of the Colossus. I feel like some sort of rape-troll is gonna come dashing at me from behind a rock sometimes.

The beta colossi only make it creepier.

shit i dunno i got it off paheal which only has character and series names

the pic i posted wasnt on gelbooru or e621 but i know they have between_breasts and breast_smother tags; couldnt find a match to the original pic tho

>GETS
Like your ID?

Beating him for the first time.

I love playing high-speed action games like DmC or any platinum game but I kinda suck but I can do what these two faggots are talking about sometimes and sometimes it just happens when Im really ducking hype.
>Make it through the final lvl without dying with bumblebee drive straight into the boss fight without thinking. I have one hit and no revive or healing items.I know Im a bitch for using them but I really do suck at theses games

I think I nearly came

Can you give examples of games that have this and games that don't?

The upgraded shotgun in RE2 is one of the most satisfying and underrated shotguns ever. Its sound is realistic but also explosive, piercing and vicious, like you're firing death itself. Just obliterating a zombie's entire upper body with one shot, while your character nearly falls over from the recoil. And with rumble turned on, even you feel the feedback. It's fantastic.

Wow, that's some nostalgia there.

Basically any RPG where you level up to becoming the most powerful thing to ever exist and you basically paint the walls red with the blood of your enemies

Damn, you had to remind me of that TF2 heavy/doctor greentext

Holy balls

Don't remind me of that, man.

Shit's fucking heartbreaking.

Doubly so because I was in Heavy's position last year, until I got a transplant. Re-read that greentext story recently and was punched in the feels.

wtf, I love shitty games now

What are you, indian?

God I miss the old Damned Robotics & Damned Aerospace. Haven't really played it since 0.16.

Fuck Irisu Syndrome.

>DOT stacks with itself over multiple strikes

reddit leave

A rare feeling given the nature of the genre. Only really works with the ones that operate like Simon Says