Hey bro, you hoofin' it to New Vegas?

Hey bro, you hoofin' it to New Vegas?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiveminer.com/flickr_hvmnd.cgi?method=GET&page=1&tag_mode=all&originput=mesolithic,reenactment&noform=t&photo_number=50&search_type=Tags&sorting=Interestingness&sort=Interestingness&photo_type=500&search_domain=Tags&textinput=mesolithic,reenactment
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/GECK
oldworldanvils.com/anvils/4x4-stake-anvil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It seems more like downgrade tbh

I brought a Stealth Boy, see you on the Strip, faggot.

Yea, just going to take a shortcut through the black mountain behind the rockslide spot man. Dunno why people say it's dangerous to go north lol.

These niggers weren't that hard, were they? IIRC they did good damage but had very little health

I imagine in lore, it CAN flaw and it has a stinger at the end of it's tail.

But of course, Bethesda's buggy, crashy playthough themepark engine never could keep up with it's lore.

Don't forget to turn off the Pip-boy's light, this ain't Christmas.

This is almost as bad as the crocodile head deathclaws in find your son 4

These fuckers aren't that hard… when you're at a high enough level to fight them.

They mostly serve as a clever trap for people who carried over from Fallout 3. You think it'll be a tough fight that you can overcome with some clever tactics and some healing items, and then you get your shit pushed in because they ignore armor and you're like level 2 and trying to hit it with a pig sticker.

They're a lot like the Deathclaws in the early games. Extremely hard at early levels, but if you're strong enough and make the right preparations they're a joke.

That was the only time I played FO3 to completion, it's so goddamn bad.

A Tale of Two Wastelands makes FO3 much more enjoyable, but if you're on a lower-end rig you'd better get ready for bugs, crashes, glitches, long loading times and lots of fiddling around with mods to get them to work right.

Still, playing New Vegas with a reliable, endless sources of Raiders and Super Mutants to fight is pretty enjoyable.

Tried it.
I still didn't enjoy being in the Capital Wasteland at all. Bethesda did a horrid job of building it.

I like the Capital Wasteland because it has a lot more canon fodder to beat on, but navigating it really sucks. Probably because they block off major sections of the city with rubble piles to make you navigate their dungeons. They dungeons would be fine if they didn't all look exactly the same.

All ToTW did for me was drive the point home that NV is much better than 3. I always just ended up rushing from Vault 101 to the train station and getting to the Mojave as soon as I could.
The only reason to play 3 is if you aren't concerned with plot or dialogue and want to wander a more urban environment, which although extremely poorly done in 3 is something not present in NV. But now 4 has superseded 3 in that regard, so there's virtually no reason to touch 3 anymore.

Unless you like skills.

But the crafting and building system in 4 is pretty ace.

EVERY CLAW A STINGER FUCKER HAVE A NICE NIGHTMARE

This must be some west coast faggot shit.

The building system in 4 just makes me mad, more even than the awful writing and dialogue system.
The nameless, faceless, and (ironically) practically robotic settlers, the amount of garbage, ruins, and rubble the game allows you neither to fix nor even clean up, entire areas being unbuildable for no reason, such as the highest level of the road at Grey Gahden, the raids that spawn inside my carefully planned border defenses, all the times I had to use console to place things where I wanted them, the fact that the whole system is tied to one of the main factions; it's so unnecessarily bad. The laziness and incompetence is just overwhelming.

Maybe some of this has been fixed by mods since I confirmed my expectations of the game and uninstalled it just after its release, but I'm skeptical of how much could be done.

Oh yeah, mods fix a lot of that. There's a mod called "Scarp that Settlement!" which allows you to clean up all the shit Bethesda wanted left untouched because "muh aesthetic."

The only problem with it is, cleaning up the building areas becomes so fun and cathartic that you spend about two hours doing that and then remember you have to build shit on top of the nice, cleanly swept floors you just made.

Did they fix the problems with line of sight? In the early iterations of such mods that I saw, the game didn't fully treat a lot of things as deleted, and would stop rendering anything behind the now-empty space.

I played the PS4 version and that was never a problem. I would give it a second look just to see if it's better.

Every single aspect of Fallout 4 is so poorly done it's as if someone made a bet with Todd that he couldn't half ass an entire game as a joke, and the madman actually did it

Though the worst part about the building system isn't how shit it is, it's how shit the rest of the game is, that there's nothing to actually do with your settlements

I never played the hardcore mode or whatever it was called. Boone would just snipe down the flies from hundreds of meters away

You should, it makes the game more fun.

There's absolutely no reason to not play in Hardcore. Instant healing and unkillable companions are a joke.

Bethesda is a fucking joke

Wow so fun.
I have no qualms about unkillable companions when their own shitty AI is the leading cause of death. Likewise, I don't understand the appeal of disabling most saving in Fallout 4's Survival Mode, when most of the times you die are due to game bugs rather than your own failings.

Maybe you should have told your companion to be passive instead of aggressive then.
I was mostly talking about the food, water and sleep meters anyway, not so much the companion death.
I wasn't a huge fan of ammo having weight either, but it was possible and worth it to deal with it.

Of all the things I hate about 3D Fallout, I probably hate this the most.

Any braindead retard can do it so long as you just explore a little, like you're supposed to

I have the mod, it's a nightmare that's as fast as a cazador and as damaging as a deathclaw, if not more
Don't even know if it poisons you, since it one-hit kills anyways

Humans could build houses out of fucking mud and sticks like 7,000 years ago, damnit.

That's why they added settlement building to Fallout 4 you stupid motherfucker loyal customer.

At least Fallout 2 had Vault City and NCR.

Way longer than that. The first evidence of bricks goes back to ~7500 BC.

Of course you're right Mr. President

The earlier Fallout games were smart about this. Even though there were still shitty parts, it was because they were infested with monsters, tribals or ghouls.

The actual settlements were all built from scratch and looked like ancient villages people used to live in.

The Settlement system in Fallout 4 is kind of a lore bandaid to this, and there are references to the NCR city. But it's not much to write home about.

There is nothing redeeming about this series

there's nothing redeeming about you m8

I think this was explained somewhere that the humans didn't come out of vaults instantly after the bombs dropped, they returned to surface just before 10 or 20 years before the games. I don't remember in which game this was said though, might not be even a game and some user's headcanon

But what about the Gun Runners?

What about the Followers of the Apoc?

New Vegas in general??

read the first line of his post

oh shit i got quints

Checked

Wow how gay

nice quints buddy

Anyone here knows how to build a house with mud and stones?
The survivors were first world citizens or their sons, how the hell can they possibly know how to build shit from scratch?

The vaults were designed to store people for about 10 years while performing mass scale social experiments, such as giving an overabundance of weapons, or no weapons, or one man and a thousand women or vice versa. Vault 13's experiment was to be closed for a very, very long time, but due to equipment failure was forced to send someone out early. This is shown further with Shady Sands and Vault City in Fallout 1 and 2, with Shady Sands being descended from Vault 15 and Vault City from Vault 8. This is completely avoiding the fact that not everyone outside of vaults died in the war, as can be seen with Junk Town, The Hub, The Boneyard, San Francisco, New Reno, or the Brotherhood of Steel's base at Lost Hills which, while a shelter, was inhabited after the war.

The entirety of the setting and art style of Fallout 3, 4, and NV is based on Bethesda's incredibly retarded writing that thinks that 200+ years after a nuclear war nobody is going to try to rebuild, or even pick up a broom, sweep the fucking floor, and throw trash into a hole.

Anyone with some mechanical or civil engineering knowledge can build a house out of mud and stone, which is a surprising amount of people considering all the people who like to tinker with cars. This is also assuming nobody decides to develop those skills through trial and error, or reading a book.

Of the handful of Vaults we have details about, only one was known to be intended for long-term isolation whereas several are noted to have been intended to open much sooner (example: Vault 29 opening in 2090, Vault 8 in 2091, enough extant trade and infrastructure to found the Hub in 2093, etc.) and in fact the mandatory lock-out period was only 180 days. Of course that level of radiation meant that the surface was virtually uninhabitable but the point remains that if you wanted to you could have left the vault in April of 2078 and that the surface was more-or-less habitable by 2091. There are also vault-less survivors to consider.

The fact that nobody in Bethesda games can be assed to build - or even fix - a single damn building with all of the building materials and tools they could want just fucking sitting around for the taking is bad enough but the fact that everyone has been content to live in filthy, poorly-illuminated hovels that are open to the elements, subsist off of radioactive meat and 200 year-old junk food (how much of that fucking shit was there when the bombs dropped if, after ~150+ years of scavenging, you can still find it on the shelf at the fucking grocery store) and wear filthy rags is that much worse. Not even patched, recycled clothing like poor people wore for the thousands of years between the invention of textiles and the industrial revolution - just literal rags covered in dirt and grime and god knows what else, despite the existence of pre-war clothing and boxes of soap all over every fucking wasteland we've seen. Have people forgotten what brooms do? How about cleaning products? You see cleaning products everywhere, including in houses, but EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS STILL ABSOLUTELY FILTHY.

You can do this endlessly for the Bethesda games. There's so much gross negligence and laziness in every aspect of their entire setting that you can pull at any one thread and eventually unravel the whole goddamn thing.

Most things look wrecked because they had to use assets from Fallout 3 and didn't have much time to develop the game. I agree it looks out of place.
Still, it should look a bit seedy and damaged in some places at least since theres a war going on, there are raiders and monsters in the wasteland, there are drunk gamblers who break things, and most people outside of the strip aren't exactly rich.

Other than the Fallout 3 asset issue, I don't really see whats wrong with New Vegas's setting. Its basically as close as you'll get to playing Van Buren. Although you'll play it on a garbage engine with Bethesda's spongy gameplay, you can install the realistic weapon damage mod to sort of fix that. Armor still matters so it'll still be hard against real enemies, but some retard running around in his underwear won't take 3 grenades to kill.

I liked capital wasteland more than boston. The area is nicer to look at, while still being ruins and rubble, the subways can be fun to navigate and give off a good sense of the city being in such ruin you need to find ways to navigate the area, and it just feels fun to wander about in. Boston lacks this.

Nah, its still shit. Mods like scrap everything and proper defense so enemies always spawn outside your walls help, but fallout 4 is so fundamentally, completely, beyond the board broken that mods cant really fix it. The best theyve done is Frost which removes the story and makes it a winter hellhole.

I think he means the sole survivor specifically. Who is either a lawyer or a soldier. And can somehow create industrial water purifiers, advanced laser turrets, A television, etc. Sole survivor apparently is the new davinci.

Oh yea, I want to hoof it if you know what I mean.

This has always been a source of annoyance for me. How is it no one has remastered the technology of a saw bladeS for construction purposes? WHY ARE ALL THE WOODEN PLANKS FUCKING CROOKED? COVER THEM WITH EARTH AT LEAST.

Noice btw.

In Fallout 1 or 2 they had the ability to make adobe brick buildings with stucco coverings, it's one of the first settlements you find. Fucking Todd Hackward, fuck you. See this middle finger? You can climb it.

God I fucking love Primitive Technology
RELEASE THE NEXT VIDEO ALREADY FUCK

I-I could do a video for you user. Would you be interested in metalworking or woodworking? It's closer to medieval technology though.

Absolutely.

Stone age or no age.

Any topic you'd like to see? Currently I'm doing a lot of forge welding, making axes, and doing decorative work like making cattails and other plants out of steel.

Mostly I'm just practicing welding small bit of steel together like 18 gauge steel to 1/4" round stock. It's a bit harder than electrically welding them together but forge welding produces a much more organic and natural look.
OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD I could try to do Chalcolithic era stuff, I'm pretty good at forging bronze and copper

That's one of the few youtube channels that aren't pure cancer.
Him and the "18th century cooking" guy.

I actually tried to check the trainhead thing ingame, mostly to see if you could kill the fucking train, but tcl doesn't work while the train is moving.

What if you cheat the train hat on and run around as a train?

Shit man I dont know. Theres not a lot of videos on forging metals the old fashions way in general and even less of bronze.

Build Copper or Bronze Age recreation of a Stone Age hut.

Niggers aren't Stone Age, they're Nig Age. They aren't the same as our whit ancestors. Not even remotely.

My nigga.

That could work. My dream of being a choo-choo train has finally come true!

This guy who makes videos of him eating army rations are really nice aswell.

I want to cum inside the thomas the tank engine man.

Nice!

What a QUINTessential post!

its not, im not sure where the fuck thats from.

Holy fuck he's basically the polygon guy who played doom but instead of playing a game for the first time he at least knows the controls. He can't press a keyboard key that he's not already holding and move the mouse at once.
He can't even fucking move the mouse and shoot at once.

Speaking of nuDoom… casuals pretending that they have taste are the worst.

You can blame Bethesda for this shit.
They clearly wanted to pretend it was only 40-50 years after the bombs dropped but they kept it at 200 because of muh lore and so they could copy paste over the brotherhood and enclave instead of writing an original story.

Fallout 1 and 2 don't pull this shit.
You travel to contemporary towns with adobe buildings, walls, new fencing, etc. Maintained green spaces, gardens and fields. Healthy trees.

The only people who still live in bombed out buildings are criminals and addicts.

It honestly looks like he is using a controller.

Now it all makes sense

Why do so many people listen to this faggot?

I'm unsure now and he might be using a controller, but the rest is still right. He can't shoot and move a stick at once, and he can't move the two sticks at once.

out of curiosity, How can you tell he's using controller?

How hard would it be to get into Fallout 1 and 2?

Any essential mods that make them feel less dated?

So F:NV writer was hired to create Horizon: Zero Dawn story. Let it sink…

Depends on how much you like crpgs.
It is a very different game, and not exactly well executed when it comes to combat or exploration. Random encouters are a chore that usually just rob you of health, the combat is pisspoor and boring, even for crpg.
There aren't any mods aside from patches that fix bugs and things that restore cut content, so choose what you want.
Set every speed to maximum when you start it up to not waste time and probably worth it to set difficulty of combat to wimpy if you are not rolling a combat oriented character, as fucking rats will kill you.
It is worth playing for setting and story, but everything about gameplay is abysmal.

aiming with a controller usually creates broad sweeping motions in one of 8 cardinal directions.

also the aim reticle will float near the target and the left stick would be used to fine tuine the aiming

aiming with a mouse is more precise and strafing while aiming at a target is much easier.

The jerking when aiming, usually straighter lines and less adjustment. You also see minimal moving of both character and crosshair at the same time.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Im genuinely interested.

That's just being shit at video games, nothing is stopping the player from moving both sticks.

They are pretty good imo.
Personally I would start with Fallout 1 because it is generally a tighter experience and has a smoother difficulty curve.
If you enjoy it Fallout 2 has a bigger and more fleshed out world but has a much more difficult start.

Some people don't like the idea of the "timelimit" for the first half a fallout 1 but they give you way more than enough time as long as you aren't jerking off in the desert.

doesn't both of the original fallouts have a hardcoded timelimit of thirteen years? in addition to that 150 days in fallout 1? And yea, the 150 day time limit is quite generous.

hmm, I see

150 days is just to find that water chip, and it's more than enough. It's honestly too much.
Also you can send water caravans to your vault to expand that limit but I believe it makes supermutants more likely to find it

Does it? In any case an average player could explore every area in every location on the map long before that runs out.

well, I admit that I could be remembering wrong, or that the information I read wasn't accurate. was many years ago.

HOLY SHIT, more like this! Who is this goddess?

Nevermind, found the photographer.

hiveminer.com/flickr_hvmnd.cgi?method=GET&page=1&tag_mode=all&originput=mesolithic,reenactment&noform=t&photo_number=50&search_type=Tags&sorting=Interestingness&sort=Interestingness&photo_type=500&search_domain=Tags&textinput=mesolithic,reenactment

hmm, for some reason I can't see newer posts of this thread. kinda weird

nvm, now I can see them again. weird

That's Schmi Skywalker. You know, Anakin's mom from Episode 1?

Are there any good modpacks available? I've tried finishing it 3 times but when I get to the end-game I always lose interest because of bugs/fucked up balance from OWB.

Tale of two wastelands would be even better 'cause I never finished 3 even with FWE.

Did you try the mod made by the RPGcodex guys?

I don't know if you're still around user, but I made these decorative flower shaped candle holders by forge welding pipe and steel shims to a 1/4" round rod.

If you call all your critics butthurt fanboys and never admit that you are wrong, people would listen to you out of hatred of the fanbase that you think manage to call out.
He is friends with DSP and defends him.

It's always neat seeing anons with unique hobbies.

I should've fucking known considering how he talks about MGS.

Most of the nice cities were made with geck. Geck craft bricks, among other thing. Otherwise, crafting bricks is not that easy, it's much easier to use a metal sheet to make walls.
Other settlements, like the hub or necropolis were shitty pre war ruins too.

Unfortunately people interested in learning actual blacksmithing is a rather small number. I'm probably the only blacksmith in my age group for 200 miles..

I swear to fucking god, you cuckchanners need to get the fuck out of here.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/GECK

GECK is not a fucking magic box. The filthy tribals of Arroyo in Fallout 2 thought it was because they were illterate savages but Todd and his merry band of retards took it at face value in 3.

People took razorfist seriously in the first place?

Blacksmithing is a tough hobby to get into, it's a huge outlay and very niche so you can't really be a "backyard blacksmith" every 3rd weekend. I'd love to get into it.

It makes bricks. It's so hard to believe that the shit has something that makes clay square and cooks it? I'm almost sure I read it in the fucking game you wannabe be lore savy.

Straight from the article you posted. It's quoting the bible.

It's not that hard to get into. If you can a charcoal fire you can forge metals.

Good?

It's also a decently large investment
t. user who wants to get into blacksmithing

It isn't really. Through out most of history most forges were holes in the ground and anvils were flat topped stones. Nigs in africa still do it that way.

If you want a semi-decent set up you can make a side blast forge out of a wooden box lined with clay, and you can either make or buy a stake anvil for pretty cheap oldworldanvils.com/anvils/4x4-stake-anvil.html Tongs are easy to make as well. There is very little monetary investment.

Sheeeiittt

Just out of curiosity whats your preferred forge fuel?gas, coal, charcoal Or is that not a huge issue at the end of the day?

Which one?

Sounds like a lot of work.

I think I'll just go back to looking at $600,000 industrial-grade furnaces and $5,000 luxury anvils while telling myself that it's not laziness that's preventing me from following my dreams, it's money.

I mainly use bituminous coal but I sometimes use anthracite or charcoal.

It makes a huge difference. Charcoal is the traditional fuel of choice seeing how wood is freely available and properly made charcoal has very low sulphur which makes forge welding a breeze, but you'll use a shitton of charcoal.
Bituminous is the best all around fuel to use, cokes up nicely which forming pockets in the fire in which you can precisely forge weld very easily.
Anthracite burns hotter than bituminous coal but it needs constant airflow to keep it alive, it also doesn't coke up which means that your fire can form cold spots as you shift the coal around. It also has a tenancy to pop.
Propane or Natural gas is good for small stuff but due to the limited area in the forge you can't do large or bend pieces of metal easily. Another problem is that unlike coal, propane doesn't heat a small section but it makes the entire peice hot which can make bending, upsetting, twisting, or any other numerous processes much harder to do.
I spent $1100 on mine, worth it though

The Pitt was weapon manufacturer.
But then again in F4 guy who sells you weapons makes you pay for them because all weapons factories were destroyed, so you cannot really consider Fallout lore anything consistent.

I remember my history teacher once talking about his grandfather during Warsaw uprising.
Consensus was to make something to shoot you need pipe and bit of time.

And people are talking about blacksmithing. I am surprised no one posted weapons schematics yet.

I failed to add that guy was BoS and you talked to him after you joined them. I also failed to add I could use some weapons schematics. I am still curious how primer and reloading exactly works.

I have friends in their 60s-70s who've hand forged entire firearms from the barrel to the lock. Sadly, the number of people who've actually done that who are still alive probably number in the dozens.

Not really, if we were to consider people who done it during a war would be in dozens naturally but America exists and it has a lot of bored teens.
Just like people are interested in blacksmithing, some get interested in guns and blacksmithing.

I mean without machining, how they were made in the 18th century. It's a skill that not many people need nowadays.

Play a Tale of Two Wastelands

Afghanis made a shitton of handmade firearms without machining.

What? You're telling me they actually made piss gunpowder and a mud/bamboo barrel with little rocks for a projectile?

Can anyone recommend me a fun build? I kind of want to do a chaotic-neutral Legion heavy weapons guy.

an interesting build is good karma, companion focused legion. it is usually a quicker playthrough, but it is definitely weird. put all points into passive skills and get someone like raul asap

What if it's level scaled.

You underestimate how easy it is to build a gun.
Palestinians made a lot of machine pistols like the Luty (Pictures 1 and 2) and a slamfire 12 gauge is incredibly easy to build, it's a common thing dumb kids like to do.

Every time I watch these videos I feel like I'm listening to a budget Solid Snake.

Cazadors exist in real life, kinda. They're called tarantula hawks
Nasty fuckers. I've saved a good few spiders from them before, fuck wasps. Wasps need to go extinct.

You can make a decent homemade gun without many tools, and if you have a proper setup you can make some damn near proper firearms.

I saw one time a video of a guy intentionally letting a tarantula hawk sting him. It looked bit painful.
guy was lying on the ground screaming in pain and the guy filming it asked "are you okay?"

This guy is so enthusiastic about rations and you guys are right, he does sound like a young snake, before he was jaded by the world.

Took me like 1 hour, what a shitty ass game, the gunplay was dog shit too

Doesn't look as scary by virtue of being a massive easy to hit target, looking like it is much slower and likely can't fly, and seems as though its primary weapon is its claws, not the poisoning stinger.
In other words, painfully easy compared to the original.

Maybe if you did more than follow the quest pointer like a good little bethcuck you would understand what to do.

i dont do rpg gay shit, thats for lifeless casual losers, i didnt even had a hud kiddo

So you didn't even do ANY quests? Let me guess, you love Fallout 4?

Come on, if you're going to bait at least stick with it.

Is that the FO4 super mutant head mesh?

Didn't they steal the town building system from the real time settler mod for 3/NV?

That's really fuckin neato

I actually give props to the artists for this. They came up with a very clever workaround for being given an incredibly shitty engine.

Well what else can you expect, Bethesda has stated openly multiple times that they don't give a shit about the canon.

wait actually I wanna get facefucked by a cazaclaw with a stinger that doubles as his cock :3

he will pierce your throat and you will die

a fate every faggot deserves

please do not bully non-sexually

But the Gatorclaws were easy shit.

One quick internet search later aaand~ would get molested by a gatorclaw too

Holy shit that is outrageously funny.
What is an XRE Car?

Find somebody who's willing to fuck you and have them cosplay as the creature
You'd be amazed how fucking arousing this can be

Actually, that's a really good idea, user.

I've done it with my bf a few times. He's really good at cosplaying, I think he appeared in a few ComicCon compilations.

Where's Mike Pence when you need him?

Out of morbid curiosity, what was he dressing up as?

When we were fucking? A Zaku II, Zeta Gundam and Briareos among others.

Clang? Not what I was expecting, but makes sense. Big scaly monsters would be difficult to cosplay…

Robots and cyborgs? That's honestly not as bad as I thought it would be.

Must be great at the beginning, but then the once the meaty parts get involved it probably harshly breaks the immersion.

Not really, no.
The believably relies on how well they do.

hot

I never got why stealth boys only cost 100 caps despite how insanely useful they are.

Surprised none of the mod fags have attempted to remake vault city in new vegas yet.

Because most modders have never played a Fallout before 3.

v-vault city is way off from vegas

wait, is it?

Only one state over. But thats not close yeah.

No, its not one state off. Im fucking stupid. Good day.

oh, well tfw no intelligent deathclaw bf to neuter me

Jas. Townsend and Son is so good

no assault waifu bodyslide, no reason to play

Just go and watch any of his live streams, he's shit at vidya games. It's like he has trouble with moving around. No wonder we don't see much behind the scenes. Here's an example.

That is fantastic. Some of these videos are genuinely cute.

Ayyy. Lookin good.

I think it's more that they desperately wanted to throw in tons of features so they had bullet points for the box and store page, and really didn't care whether they worked at all in practice.

People would buy anything they shit out so why even try when you could half ass with no consequence.

I played New Vegas and it seemed like the same shit as most other games of it's kind.

Are Fallout 1/2 any better?

Definitely. Don't let the "Fallout was never good!" meme fool you. The gameplay had flaws but the setting had its atmosphere.
Fallout 3 and onwards were just made to be flashy and Bethesda intentionally gangraped the canon just to show that they can and to rub it in peoples' faces.

Well there's the problem for most of Holla Forums (including myself)

Is this Holla Forums or why everybody loves talk about that because i really want to know

Who am i kidding. Of course i'd deathclaw too.
At least you are not talking about tulpas, which i have no luck making don't understand.

Oh, and i'm sorry.
Apparently, i took 's user ID.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Check em'.

Since i don't feel like making an new thread about fallout, i will ask here:

Is there any way to make Fallout stop un-drawing itself ingame?. I fucking anoying to have the screen go black every 30 seconds and the re-draw it moving my mouse around like a fucking idiot. I installed the high res patch but it seem that it doesn't work for the 1.0 version of Fallout 1.

Why do people inflict mental illnesses upon themselves?

Yeah, learn how to draw instead, or something.

You say don't believe in a meme, but you are believing in a meme yourself pal.
Bethesda hurted the rpg elements, but that's it. The lore was not violated (with the exception of vault tec supermutants)

My first time playing I assumed Cazadors were the Mojave's version of bloatflies. That sure didn't last long.

A car mod for 3.

Yeah I remember seeing them for the first time and thinking "lol its some kinda weak ass butterfly"
I was never heard from again.

Is FO4 even worth getting into?

I couldn't stand getting mecha armor, energy weapons, becoming a folk hero and building a settlement in first 30 minutes of gameplay.

Look up XRE Vertibirds. Shit brix

Buy Find Your Son 4, goy. Make Todd proud

It's because they give you schizophrenia.

100 caps is not worth schizophrenia.

They only give you schizophrenia if you're a super mutant, irrc

Nope, they affect everyone, they just affect muties more.

webm or whatever