Toukiden 2 West

Now with a PC version
Ready for Not Monster Hunter?

After the last port. Nope.

I already played Toukiden on my PSP and it was shit gameplay-wise, bland and generic. I want the real Monster Hunter maybe? Fuck you Capcom, even the PC spin-offs would be fine.

More like dynasty warriors with monster hunter elements. At least it's better than god eater.

i'm so ready sh-user.

4free

test

Test this

funny

t. Koei

GE is just as shallow mechanically. It's an easy choice between an attempt at nice levels and japanese historical heroes versus empty fucking squares and animu so trite it makes a weeb cringe. GE is shit among shit and you should feel ashamed for defending it.

wut?

What is google?

Toukiden Kiwami's rifle was really cool. Each rifle loads 3 different types of shot, and you have a reload stance where you mix and match whatever type of bullet you want to load. It was a lot more fun than MH's bowguns.
Aside from that it was pretty bland. I'll probably pick it up eventually, but I'd rather play MonHun.

Did they fix the part where it was boring as shit?

(checked)
But then it wouldn't be a Monster Hunter clone.

It's the least shit of all the monhun clones.

At least they are honest about its performance.

If its borimg its already mimmicking Monster Hunter pretty well. (
:^)

>>>/9GAG/

Dohoho.

Gahahaha

So is the game actually bad or is it "Holla Forums bad"?

It takes the location damage of Monster Hunter and speeds the attacks up by a bit and makes it flashier. I does absolutely nothing else. It feels like monster hunter by someone who was given an arena demo and told to copy that and the person still left out most of the content.

Bad by being a terrible fucking port if they do what they did on the first port

And since most of the last weebs games that were ported over had denuvo I wouldn't put it pass them for this one to have it as well.

consoles win again

I see people saying it's a shit Monster Hunter clone, so I expected it would be actually good because MH is fucking trash.

Turns out this was trash too, at least 1 was.

The last Koei ports have been alright, its not 2014/2015 anymore.
No money