Does anyone have a rig that will run 4k at 60 fps?

Don't usually talk about t these things jere, not sure if it even goes here or tech but sure they'll get rid of it if in wrong place. This far, thinking I need two Ge-Force GTX 1080 cards (from what I've read, one doesn't really give you the punch esp to last ~4 years, even a Titan). Trying to figure out the minimum number of cores I can get away with on i-7, ideally would like 10 but way too many shekels.

Then just need motherboard, 58s of SSD, 4-5 TBs of conventional memory. Get a water cooler and fans in there in accordnce with Jewtube/books I have, and then I'm good so long as everything fits.

Ideally, the goal would be to get 60fps at 4k, but from what I've seen that's $7-8k to pull that off plus a really good 4k monitor, although I'm leaning toward the 34 inch stretch monitor.

Any thoughts on this? Also somewhat terrified going to put something in wrong place and spren out, which alms=ost has me wanting to let origin or a similar company do it, but such a fucking rip off for at most few hours work…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel
jneurosci.org/content/31/40/14308.full
latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-20170124-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah dude

You're so cool fatass. You are better at video games than I am. Must get all kinds of strange.

Depends on the level of detail you want and what games you want to play.
I have a 4790k with 2x970's inb4 3.5 and can run most older games at 2160/60fp. If I drop the level of detail down on newer games, especially ones that are actually optimized like MGSV, I can run it at the same at a good level of detail. Only really starts to choke when you use a lot of post-processing effects, bloom, god-rays etc. But at ultra textures with medium/low shadows, reflection effects etc, I can run shit like Witcher 3 at 2160/60 as well.

Get the fuck out of here with that pleb shit. 240 or nothing

What I'm wondering. What do you think about running 1 Titan vs 2 1080s? With the 2 1080s you get the sli, and I've herd lots of developers aren't designing for the titan yet. Even with the 2 1080s, I'm up to 4,800 without the monitor yet.

And from friends have heard even with this setup, I'm not going to get some games could never play on ultra and even get 60.

Are you really so insecure that obvious bait like this triggers you harder then a otherkin feminists on inauguration day?

Problem lately has been that a lot of devs don't care about SLI. Arkham Knight just dropped it completely. Doesn't work properly with XCOM 2. Single cards are more reliable, so if you have a choice between one or 2 cards at the same price/performance, go for the single card.
The thing about the Titan cards is that no games use even close to all the VRAM, so it is a bit redundant, but if someone decides to release an ultratextures pack or something along those lines, it might be useful.

Kindly tell everyone the $25,000 setup you have that runs 240 in top mode.

Still not sure about 4k or if I just want an LG 34 stretched out.

This terminology has always disgusted me.

Was just hearing the opposite on the another forum. So you think 1 Titan better than 2 1080? I'd love to do 2 Titan but it's an extra $1,200 or something, just seems absurd. So you think, for the avg game, better with just the one Titan?

Trying to build toward what sort of games I'm going to play, but you never really know until it comes out, that's a different

it's a word in common usage.
Id actually like to take your advice, not only is it $300-400 less but also can use a cheaper power supply.

I don't know the benchmarks. But if they are similar, I'd go for one card. I have 2 because I got an extra one thanks to a shipping error.

It's still far away and with devs being such lazy shits you won't get optimization. By the time 4k is the standard, 8 will come around. Wait until 1 card can do it, because SLI doesn't work on every game.

Slither away sellout slug Sanders

top kek, this is a joke right?

A joke that killed millions of people and ruined many countries.

God, that's some cancer

rip communism

Now, now, never say never.

Slither away sellout slug sanders

The issue with 4k at 60fps right now isn't that it's hard to achieve. The problem is that you're still paying a premium (lol1080morelike1080bucks) while having NO guarantee that bad optimalization/bloat/Jew publishers will make your system completely irrelevant in the next 3 years. If you do end up having too much money and build a 4k system I would personally recommend making sure you live somewhere with good internet (consistent 100mb/s, no data cap) so you can at least benefit from streaming content in 4k after your system becomes too weak to play games at max settings. Speaking of which, also inform yourself about what settings do and how they make a difference. Chances are for example that you won't need Anti aliasing x16 at 4k because you won't have many jaggies to begin with.

using two cards can cause a lot of problems. at your own risk brodolf

TOP KEK

144 is the next step you cock goblin. Anything after is even less of a gain than 60 to 144

Maybe if you're fucking 12

What do you niggers think of my muh rig? There's acompany (Puget Sound Systems, got name from a frend who they do computers for at hospital and supposedly have a good rep…not plugging them, they could be trash for all I know).

About to add up how much this shit should cost on its own vs. how much would to have these idiots put together. MY fucking worst nightmare is having the motherfucker melt down right in my face after spending all those. shekels, but then is it..IDK. (yes, cue all the snarky comments by underage crowd. IF anyone who actually know this shit, would would very interested in your thoughts).

Right now, plans are for a 34 inch monitor, but wondering if this could support 3 monitors).

Shit, og course forgot most impt part:

Does anyone with experience see obvious areas for saving shekels?
About to go through pcpartpicker and see how much I take off by setting the fucker up myself…

I do.
Don't upgrade, there's nothing worth playing that's actually demanding.

10/10 build. Linus tech tips approved.

If you care at all about framerate 2560x1440 is a much more reasonable goal, both technically and economically. 4k is a meme.

But that's only 3k.

He still needs to answer for stealing that 3 screen Razor.

I do, come to think of it

Only thing I play though is heroes 3

t. CADfag

System requirements have stagnated over the past half decade thanks to consoles, I have no idea what amazing PC exclusives you seem to think will see release in the next few years that are in any way going to be pushing the graphics envelope but I can fucking guarantee you that by the day they see actual release they will have become watered down multiplats.

The only challenge to running games in 4k is getting a GPU with enough VRAM that the frame buffer doesn't shit itself and finding a decent panel.

Star Citizen

I run 4k with a 1080. Really depends of the game and what graphic options you want. I'm using an old 8350, but it gets the job done. On Witcher 3 it runs around 40-50 fps with everything on ultra, SSAO, and with hairworks off. Mess around with the settings to your liking and you can easily get 60 fps. Arma 3 runs like shit as always but even that game has it sweets spots if you can play around with the options a bit the same goes for MGSV 50+ fps with every setting on ultra although I was forced to use v-sync thanks to screen tearing.

Bottom line is you'll need to play around with the settings if you want to achieve perfect 60 fps on 4k. The only thing that bugs me with 4k is that not every game supports it and most game looks like absolute shit if 1080 is their highest resolution. I'm looking at you Koei Tecmo ports.

Good luck, OP. 2880:1620 (3K) at a consistent 60 is a lot more realistic on a 1080, and the Titan X isn't nearly better enough to justify the price over a 1080 SLI - but with all the fussy, unpredictable bullshit going SLI introduces, of course.

I play DOOM '16, MGSV and Arkham Knight at 3K because I'd rather have a locked 60fps, where even medium 4K has occasional and ubavoidable dips. Also the older Bamham Nvidia Jeworks cape physics are comedy gold sometimes.

If you only play older stuff it probably doesn't matter and you'll be at 4K60 for life - but anything released after the PS4 came out will be a struggle.

I've never owned a high refresh monitor and I'm curious how shooters are at 144fps at 1440p or so. but I'd rather go 4K to never see pixel-grid again. To each their own I guess.

I can run Half-Life 2 at full settings at 4K and get over 100 fps. But jokes aside, no, I don't buy top of the line hardware because diminishing returns of technology are too much of an factor. I always buy cheaper hardware.
Unfortunately I was a fool and bought an AMD processor in my quest not to buy expensive shit. But yeah, as another example, instead of buying a *80 card, I typically buy either *50 or *60 cards. Typically I'm okay with playing on lower graphics settings, I don't need the top of the top of the line with all the most advanced graphics settings.

Managed to cut ~750 shekels off what the company wanted and just went with a 34 inch monitor. Not the Asus I wanted but no matter. By the time bill comes due for most of this shit, will be getting tax return so the Jew can't send me into banruptcy. Bretty bleased overall.

If everyone here was not moaning and bitching that my setup was shit, I'd know something was wrong. This is par for course. Have been browsing with a rasberry pi and an 8 year old TV for 6 months plus now, forget about games. When I have it all in order, going to take a 4 day weekend to do nothing but fuck around with computer and drink.

Is AMD really bad as they say or is it just a meme? I don't normally spend shekels like a drunken nigger on a tuesday night on high end shit but I felt like I was entitled for browsing like a gypsy for so long and going without playing a single game.

Of course, now in a few weeks my issue will be good setup, no shekels for ant new game (not that they make anything good these days).

This is how I spend most of my weekends, you are alright.

First thing I'll be playing is Witcher 3, since old system went to complete shit just before final ad-on. Has taken all my will-power not to see what happens on Jewtube.

the FX cpu series is, we will see in about month how Ryzen will be
gpus are completely fine for its price even amd stepped up their game and heavily improved drivers

I did a comparison of an i3 vs the Bullshitdozer that I bought, which was advertised as a 8-core processor. Well it's TECHNICALLY 8 PHYSICAL cores, but what they don't tell you is that every pair of cores shares their cache resources. So it's the same as hyperthreading. The comparison benchmarks I was seeing compared the FX-8320 (what I have) with an i7 of some series, and they were like "well the i7 comes out on top for everything except multi-threading!" and I was like "I dunno… but it's $250 cheaper if I get this…" so I bought the Bullshitdozer. Then it turns out they were comparing the Generation 1 i7 with the 8320, which is like comparing a Sunfire with a Ford Taurus. Neither is really exceptional, but one is new and the other is fucking not, so it's an unfair comparison.

We keep hearing that AMD is gonna step its game up and compete, and then they just don't. So I'm done gambling on could haves and I wishes. I know a guy who buys only AMD just because he doesn't want AMD to go out of business and have only Intel/NVidia in the market. I guess that's admirable in a way, but yeah the Athlon was supposedly going to be their pick up and then it wasn't. So let's see if they finally rectify shit with the Ryzen like says.

Oh right, about that i3 comparison. The i3 of the same generation as when the FX series came out kicks the shit out of the FX, and the i3 is a hyperthreaded 4 core. So imagine how much better than i5 is, and then consider the i7 with hyperthreading disabled when running games. I didn't mean to leave that hanging out there. So yeah the 8320 can beat an i7 if it's a 6 year old i7, but otherwise, FX series is a bust.

You overpaid for a ridiculous system. But at least you'll be able to run PS2 emulators really well. Enjoy remaining poor, idiot.

I've been hearing that for a decade.

A 480 it's almost on par with a 980 (No Ti) right now and you can get it for much cheaper (As low as a third, with good deals even lower) that you would have paid for a 980 on release two years ago. *80 nvidia cards have very low performance price ratios, it's for milking retards with more money than sense.
Just wait for Vega, 1080ti and Volta for better deals.

Me too, and that's why I have sworn that I will not buy another AMD CPU until it's show that they actually HAVE stepped it up. I've been buying AMD CPUs since I started building my own PCs back in 2002, and I always get burned by my frugalness. Well fuck that, when I move up to DDR4 it's going to be Intel. I wish I could say "fool me once, shame on you…" but if that were the case, I've been playing stupid for goodness knows how many generations now.

At this point isn't their business with Sony and xbox pretty much keeping them above water? I wish AMD really WOULD complete, because Intel is coming (well, has been) full of shit and over priced for a long time.
The 10 core Intel price is completely absurd, you'd have to sell your soul to satan.

Also despise Intel for that commercial 2-3 years ago where they had about 25 people and only 1 was a White guy (and that probably a Jew). Reminds me of the NASA press conference where they have to let some women (double bonus for a black women) explain the science like she had anything to do with it.

yeah, yeah, the usual shit, anything that isn't your's personally is shit and overpriced, just like 95% of others here say. I'd sort of get the hate if I were some rich cunt, but right now ttping attop a crate into a fucking roll-up keyboard that comes with a rapberry pi, so at least I worked and suffered to have something nice.

Who is that Deady Betty?

also, always love how everyone who criticizes never dares to reveal what they have and what they paid. Like laughing at the the guy who admits to having a 6 inch dick while those laughing loudest have a 3 inch..

Not sure of her name, but after one of the bombings in Istanbul some autist managed to find out her name, track her down, and her the photo of her in that shirt. She seems to have a watch on in one so not sure it's same day, or maybe they just tagged the body.

I liken buying processors to having a tooth extracted (mostly because I just had a tooth extracted, so it's on my mind). At first it seems like a painless thing, you settle in, but soon the anesthetic starts to wear off and the sharp pain starts to rise up. And you realize the faults and the flaws of what you bought. Intel isn't the best in every metric, especially not price. But they use less power so that long-term you'll probably actually end up spending less, they are easier to cool because smaller form factor, quality is just better and you know it. And while Intel is run by white guys, AMD is run by the grubbiest fucking chink who you can tell haggles at the checkout at the grocery store to try and get $0.50 off something. Makes over half a million dollars in a month, still wants to try and save every last penny. Imagine what corners she was cutting that their cards turned out so poorly. Intel might run ads with more minorities, but they employ more whites. Also I wouldn't call jews white, jews sure fucking don't.

Then there was that whole shady shit with the HBM. I mean yeah, HBM looked like it was a shit technology because of the shit card that AMD put it on, but AMD were the only ones who had access to it, and NVidia didn't want to put out a half-assed product to try and cash in on the new memory type without knowing how to properly use it. Thank god they didn't, imagine any NVidia GPUs that aren't developer cards with HBM on them and it running at half the speed of the current hardware. When NVidia finally did make a GPU with HBM, it was the Tesla, which only scientific developers should be buying, if you're developing new graphics technology then yeah it's a good thing to have, but you won't find me spending $2500 on a fucking Tesla card.

I'd rather just buy a GOOD product than shit my pants over advertisements, they just do that for good PR because everyone knows how much people take a shit on the sidewalk when you don't have enough diversity. Self-loathing college aged kids specifically. We're all inclusive so long as anyone is judging.

I really want AMD to do well but now even Intel has a good thing in low budget area

I dont fucking know who own AMD but Intel is pure Israeli, and will surely kick off those few remaining whites in their company while pressuring devs to fuck off with compiler or other shady shit

Intel has been kicking AMDs ass in the low-budget area for years, see the Intel Atom Bay Trails and Cherry Trails. Not only do they beat most of AMDs E-series lineup, but they do so while consuming less power and without needing active cooling.

AMD is just shit, even most AMD fanboys can see that they have definitely fallen off the wagon. But I think MOST of us can agree AMD needs to get their fucking shit together so Intel can stop being a lazy monopoly and get off their asses as well. Hopefully Zen is good and makes AMD Great Again

You're a genuine retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel

The ONLY major chip maker for desktops that does not have an R&D center in Israel is Nvidia

Intel is American, they have facilities in Israel and they invested nearly $6 billion to increase OPERATIONS in Israel, but they're a multinational company who is still headquartered and owned by Americans.

ok

Nothing else to say?
At least Intels CEO is a Trump supporter, he may be a Turkroach, but still
AMDs CEO is some chink whos probably contemplating selling the company

Relax mate.

Fuck You

I get you with the Intel commercial thing, and was my mistake not to put "White" in parentheses when referring to a possible Jew (actually looked for commercial to post here but got so much negative attention looks like they took it down, not on YT. )

In 10 years or so we'll have negroes in Chinese Colonial Africa trying to build AMDs and the quality will get even worse. This is a bit random, but look how much luqid cash the gulf states are sitting on and they are too fucking lazy and degenerate to produce shit.

Don't get me wrong, I hate jews a lot more than muslims but nothing triggers me more than…there was a recent BBC documentary on "Islamic civilization" and all it's supposed great achievements. The Persians were smart people, but much of that was raped out of them by Arabs.
Also "muh arabs preserved th wrings of the ancient Greeks.." This is a blatant lie, and even the feminist/commie professors telling the lie know it. What exactly do they think Byzantium was doing all those years as they held the line against the savages?

Also bought an Oculus Rift (even though it makes me sick to hand that fucker another shekel he doesn't deserve. Why waste money on something basically in beta? Have heard that by end of the year, they're going to have cool VR stuff that looks at archaeological sites like Pompeii and others ( Russia already has a bunch they use in museums).

I'm waiting for the VR that shows Rome in VR as it look at the time of Ceaser, really not interested in another shitty game platform.
(I know, that post was all overthe fucking place)/

I bought the DK2 before Zuckerjew bought the company. Its sitting in a box right now gathering dust. Those dev kits are pure wire management hell

They both support modern poz
and both use botnet shit in cpus
Intel's ME
and AMD Ryzens PsP

This. The whole "Intel is an Israeli company" is a meme they deliberately started. We can assume some zionist Jew hedge-fund manager agreed to invest a lot of shekels in exchange for plant being built there.

It's common knowledge you can't make a phone call in Wash DC without working under assumption the Jews are listening in if you are anyone of importance. Seriously doubt Intel would put a research/development facility right at ground zero for world industrial espionage.

It's Holla Forums, it's to be expected for your post to not just be one thing and one thing only. That said, I too bought the Oculus Rift (the DK2 specifically), though I ordered mine months before Cuckerburg announced the acquisition, so I kind of felt like I just got shot in the ass by a dildo when it happened. I was like "fuck… fuck fuck fuck…" not because I thought Cuckerburg would fuck it up, but because I thought "this is going to negatively impact what companies want to use the Rift." And sure enough, Valve dropped the Rift like a bag of potatoes and hopped on with HTC/Samsung to develop the Vive. Even Notch was like "okay fuck this" and didn't publish the Minecraft update that was going to add first-party VR support.

Cuckerburg may have had good intentions by investing in and expanding VR, but his name alone makes people feel sick to their stomachs nowadays. Still, he's one of the most philanthropical people on the planet, and in the next 20 years the internet may be 1gbps connections free of charge across the planet because of his efforts to bring that kind of technology to the whole globe, cause he just believes in the idea of the internet being free for everyone.

Do you honestly believe any company would suicide like that by hiring a bunch of incompetent idiots because their skin is brown or because they dress like a girl? I'm talking both Intel and AMD. Both were pure PR and if you think otherwise you're naive as fuck

you can still hire them for PR while still having the chinks to work

He's a pure Zionist shill who no doubt campaigned against Trumps wall while building a massive wall around his Hawaiian estate like the Kike piece of shit that he is.The only thing he will be remembered for is being just another cog in the web 2.0 machine. Nothing more

He just can't stop fucking things up..

Their CPUs are cheap. If you're on a very tight budget they have some use, but you get what you pay for. The only other reason to go for an FX chip is if you're from Holla Forums and afraid of the botnet, and even then you're better off with a librebooted C201. I have a 6350 but I don't play anything intensive enough to need to upgrade

Also you're an idiot if you think he has good intentions by bringing fast internet to poorer countries. They will pay for it with their data. Thats how these things work, hell, thats why Googles services are free of charge, its just how these things work. Not saying its necessarily a bad thing. But you're a fool if you think Cuckerberg is doing this out of the kindness of his heart

I personally doubt VR is ever going to as good for "Muh gaming" as some seem to think, but I'm ok with that. Maybe because I'm a history autist, but can you imagine being able to get an idea of What Berlin 1936 looked like or…sheeit, if the world survives another 20 tears, that;s the only way we'll be able to "visit" Europe to see it as it once was.

Look what they did to Palmyra. How long before they take out the first big European cultural or religious work? They had those gas canisters near Notre Dame that almost went off. The blast wave alone would have destroyed arguably 2nd most impressive Rose Window in Europe after Chartes.

I know, this is Holla Forums. But nothing makes me angrier than watching Bill Gates trying to spend all his shekels to make sure he burdens the world with another few billion niggers (see UN Agenda 2030– it's real, not an "alex jones" bullshit type thing).

Instead of spending his 80 billion to protect European people and sites of European heritage, he's been brainwashed into spending all he can to get a pat on the head from the Jews. If you look, almost none of the ones who have taken Gates'"pledge" to give away 99% of their shekels (like Buffer) are Jews. They are even destroying the few White mega-rich with the money and offensive to fight back against them.
The West is heading toward south Africa and then Zimbabwe. The good thing aboout social media is that when it's time for all the fruits to be harvested, those who made it possible can be held to account.

isnt libreboot full of trannies that got into argument with Stallman?

I didn't say I thought he was doing it just to be a nice guy. I'm saying that it has a coercive affect on other technology companies. Consider that Verizon tried to sue a state-owned Internet service provider 4 years ago (and lost, thankfully) because they offered a 1GBPS connection at lower subscription than Verizon's own shitheap connections in the same area. And yeah I know you're goinna go on about the botnet either way, but Google Fiber acquired a technology to beam internet at 1GBPS thereby reducing the amount of wire work they have to do. It took 10 years to wire up Kansas, but now they can accomplish getting Fiber across the world without doing all that. Every company who does trendsetting things will have a good offset for everyone else. My own ISP has improved dramatically because of the free market competition in the area. If it were up to the old carriers and networks, we'd all still be on 56K connections but paying the same price as we pay nowadays for the internet.

Also you might want to work on sounding less like an asshole. Just a thought.

I wish he'd been the nominee and beaten trump's ass. Recommend me some games based on communism since were now neighbors.

Holla Forums you're not fooling anyone

Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light

Did you read the entire damn comment?

Dont starve

Just the one tranny. All the devs moved on to another project called Librecore, but I don't know if they have C201 images yet

kek

Mate, you know what his scam is, don't you? Cuck (before Musk went and blew up his satellite..oops!) has no intention of bringing Internet to the pickinannies. His intention was to bring Fb and ONLY FB to the pickinannies of Africa.

Also would ask everyone to keep the following in mind– about 12 years ago, there was an MIT scientist who was CERTAIN that low nigger IQ was just due to low access to information. OK, so he made it his life's work to make a laptop that cost under $100, and could be charged by either solar or cranked.

It became a big status symbol among East Coast liberal to pay $200 to buy their kids one so they could buy a bigger one. THIS was the solution, the West was going to turn niggers into little Japanese as soon as they had access to these laptops (I'm continually amazed how someone gets a top job at MIT with so little fucking common sense).

So FF 10 years, the results of the study are, of course, kept very closely guarded.
Many had sold the things for khat, booze, whatever they could trade them for.

So, as if the question ever needed answering: NO user, giving 65 IQ negroes access to computers or internet is not going to change how they behave. to quote CW Porter in "Requiem For Rhodesia: "You will never get inside the African mind or way of life. He has been living it for 10,000 years, In involves voodoo, it involves torture, it involves witchcraft. It dpes not involved voting."

Oh you poor ignorant child. Yeah she totally would have repealed the "Gold Standard" TTP like she said she would on that debate stage. Hey maybe you should go ask the Teamsters why they hate Hillary so much. Spoilers: it's because she backed out of her support for the Keystone pipeline. Trump thanks her for all those free votes, and approved the pipeline today.

TPP*
Point remains, Hillary would have done what she was paid to do, not what she said she would do.

Don't argue with the retard. Hillary also blasted Sanctuary cities and then retracted her statements after starting her campaign. She can't keep her word on shit

fuck user, now you have me worrying about Occ Rift and Vive. I went with Occ Rift since everything I had seen with Vive involved having to basically rope off a section of your entire house, then use the weird hand things (which they also have for Occ Rift now but they seem different).
MAybe will send bac to Amazon when it comes and pay the extra shekels for Vive. Speaking of other VR devices, has ANYONE here tried the Sony PS 4 VR? It seems to get mostly good review and right now in terms of gaming, might be most viable VR there is (yes, very limited game selection but also very little bullshit– you plug into the shitty Sony 4 with its AMD processor, and it works) Anyone messed around with one and lived to tell about it?

No I don't care to spend the money to get a 4k at 60 or above system up and running. I'm fine with 1080 and 30/60 and always will be as I'm not entertained by flashy lights and visual realism but in engrossing gameplay with appealing art and music.

Did I say that I supported shillary? I just said that it was logical that Bernie would support her in the first place for political reasons. I know that Hillary wouldn't have kept her word and Bernie could've held her feet to the fire.

Oh yeah cause it's not like Trump used free trade to do business with at all. I wouldnt be surprised if he makes his own free trade deal months later.

M$ is 99% browns. Tech giants in the US don't care about suicide they care about public image. All their money is in patents not performance.

It's almost as annoying as Rich Evans' laugh.

Man, it must really fucking hurt to a leftie anti-TPP activist to see Donny "Pussy Grabber" Drumpf be the one who kills it, and only after a couple days in office.

Sure, the man who ran on protectionism will do that, right after offering green cards on arrival to every Mexican and sending military aid to ISIS.

Have we had any former yahoo anons here lately to bitch about the golden parachute she's getting (she was already rich as fuck) while they'll be wondering where their next meal is coming from? Actually I doubt it, seems like she made a point of singling out every straight White male and firing them back years ago when that angry guy from yahoo on cuckchan made the post about them.

Yuo leftist scumbags keep using, not understanding the fact that he said from day one he wanted "killers, horrible people, the sort of people you wouldn't even want to have dinner with" (his exact words) negotiating trade deals.

It may work well, it may not. I agree with you that his times to Israel are frightening as hell, but you are missing entire point– YOU people actually gave that old jew your own shekels (and LOTS of them), and then the JEw-run DNC rigged it against YOUR chosen jew you paid for.

THEN she raised over 2 billion dollars from every rich Jew on planet earth, had entire media shilling for her and she STILL lost! Almost too good to be true.

I didn't say that, I just said she has an annoying laugh. I'd definitely smash that.

He'll replace it with something else. There's a reason why he placed billionaires in his cabinet. Plus the only fuckers angry about it are establishment Republicans.

[citation needed]

Is this all the Trump hate is about? People making bullshit assumptions about him and then getting angry at absolutely nothing that they themselves created? What a bunch of shitfucking retards.

Yea pretty much, im sure trump will do stuff during his 4/8 years that I dont agree with and thats fine but these people are fighting a boogeyman created by the media and fearmongering. Its fun to see the "increasingly nervous man" list grow longer and longer, not when its derailing threads on Holla Forums though.

leave them, these faggots worship him as a meme, he will ultimately serve his party and fuck over the little guys because it makes him more money

Some people have become so whipped up by their Hollywood/CNN two minutes hate that they'll invent reasons for why it's better to elect a traitor criminal than it is to elect a guy who says mean things

It's internalized Leftism/spiritual Judaism, aka being unable to distinguish fantasy from reality, aka literal brain damage, lacking the paracingulate sulcus (as 27% of the general population does, including 44% of schizophrenics).

jneurosci.org/content/31/40/14308.full

Always remember kids, when you're talking to someone who seems to be completely deranged in this way, where they imagine up scenarios that upset them, proceed to get upset by them, and then argue from that basis, you are talking to someone who literally lacks structures in the brain to function normally, and nothing you can say can change that.

Well he has certainly done more for the little guy in a week what Obama did in 8 years.

Those killers who fucked over the proletariat right?

We didn't know about DNC rigging after the damn primaries Trumptard.

His products are made in China and in Mexico. He played you fuckers good in the rust belt.

They'll stop worshipping him once Trump makes them pay extra to browse Holla Forums with net neutrality being gone.

You just WANT to be angry don't you? What the fuck is wrong with you?

As I said, brain damage.

He just appointed an corporate anti net neutrality lawyer to the FCC. I don't "want to be angry" you projecting autist.

oh, don't mistake me for supporting the left either, trump is the lesser of two evils, but make no mistake, both partys are the same shit with different color paint

Who woulda guessed right. Doesn't mean you politically stand for those laws, retard.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

With that I can agree with, I'd actually like the guy if he was a motherfucking patriot all along, I mean if he had done everything he was proposing to do during the campaign all along.
But I can't blame him for doing businessman things as a businessman, exploiting tax evasion, hiring illegals and anything to maximize his profits as long as it was within the law, because everyone is doing it, and if you take a puritan approach in a capitalist market you'll get swallowed by the guys who are taking all the shortcuts.

Seriously I'd have voted for someone like Ford who raised the wage of his own workers out of pure fucking goodwill over someone like Trump any day of the week since that fucker did everything he could for the country, but no such person was running this time.

I wish someone with Ron Paulesque stances could be president really.

How does it feel to start gaslighting the next four years?

latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-20170124-story.html

Nigger you can't blame a businessman for doing what he can to stay competitive, let's see if he actually changes the law to stop shit like what we saw in the Panama papers and actually improves conditions for American manufacturing to actually be able to compete with brown people who get paid 10 cents an hour in countries with 2% taxes.

Nigga , just because Jews say it's a "free trade deal" doesn't mean it is.

You seem not videogames

Can the mods please just put this thread out of its misery? Its beyond saving now

You retards just cant resist derialing huh, go into a fucking net neutrality thread and you will see plenty of arguments for both sides. Sure net neutrality sounds good but look at what actually got implemented and what is happening and you get a nice picture of consumers getting fucked over again.

Are you?

Oh and also
If his goal was to make money he wouldnt go anywhere near running for president

I could be just4u

It's active, and the staff tacitly permit Holla Forums content, so don't hold your breath.

You are big smug

Fuck off. Trump ran a campaign against these policies yet did it personally for himself as if it was nothing. How is he against the establishment if he does the same shit as the establishment as well?

So we must have no regulation at all? I don't want the Internet to turn into commercialized bullshit similar to television.

AMD hasn't been able to compete with Intel since the Phenom II, which used to be considered the best bang-for-buck gaming processor. Intel has been pushing their shit in for something like six years now.

You can be against a law and still make use of it, sure it's hypocritical but if you are actually intending to change it or fix it then thats a different matter.
To make it vidya related plenty of people abusing bugs and exploits also report them, this is different than just making use of the bugs and keeping quiet about them so you can keep taking advantage of it isn't it?
Best moral option would be to report without abusing them yourself sure, but you're still conflating things.

Richfag here. 4k isn't a good idea yet no matter how much money you have to throw at it as the tech just isn't there.
First off, your target is wrong. 60fps is far too low. You want to aim for a 100+ minimum before considering more pixels as it is a far greater improvement. You won't understand until you've experienced it.
Secondly, SLI is a horrible thing and should be avoided. It relies almost entirely on driver hacks and you'll have all sorts of compatibility problems, inability to alt+tab, crashes, artifacts, etc.. I've done it before and I'd never do it again. If you can't get a minimum 100+ fps with one card then you can't get it at all.
The best overall quality right now is at the [email protected]/* */ IPS gsync tier, and I'd have still considered [email protected]/* */ if there were good IPS+gsync monitors like that.

Trump ran because Bill Clinton told him to.