OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Their iq was too low to handle that tattoo

this tbh

Where's punchline? I feel ripped off for reading that.

This should be a tattoo tbh

Will these follow suit?

I bet the Dicky and Fucky faggots are the same adhd riddled bunnies from reddit who shit up Holla Forums crying about how "nothing happens" on Better Call Saul

The whole post is a punchline

It's practically a seasonal thing now and seriously makes me wonder how the fuck they ever even figured out how to use that site. Jesus Christ my literally half-literate dad is brighter than these dipshits.

Cute ant people, dude.

That's a dude, homo.

Is that why he's wearing a skirt?

Indeed it is

Checked
what did they mean by this?

so people dont like rick and morty now?

SJWs ate one of the lead writers alive recently I think.

Why? Did he slather himself in Nutella or something?

HEY RICK, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SWEET BUT NOT PARTICULARLY HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO PEANUT BUTTER OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOUR ALLERGIES, RICK. WUBBALUBBADUB

I think the creator got a bj from one of his staff and she went #MeToo on him.

He has a lot of loyalty for a hired primal.

that's lewd

DERETE THIS

Yeah, we'd never do that. Hahaha!

Yeah, being contrarian on the internet is totally the same thing as tattooing a fucking cartoon meme onto yourself.

I automatically assume people who get tattoos are brilliant.

Reddit culture likes tattoos. Imageboard culture says they're degenerate. In the end, we'll all following our cultural norms.

You sound like a butthurt redditor with shit tattoos tbh

Website wars are for the mentally deficient.

You were defending reddit with tryhard intellectual posturing. It's not a wild leap.

I do visit Reddit sometimes. It's good for obscure topics. I was making fun of your unwarranted sense of superiority, when this is the board you pledge allegiance to.

Good lord. Reddit has fried your brain.

I see why you like reddit.

I don't like or dislike Reddit. It has a large user base, and is useful sometimes.

Don't listen to the Jew ever.

You can just ignore that stuff.

Tattoos are for degenerates indeed, but people taking them off are doing so out of shame

Sounds like someone is flirting with radical centrism.

Be a shame if the NazBol gang had to pay Holla Forums a visit.

Centrism is underrated.

seriously stupid poster whats to go to >>>/out/ more and make some new posts about fishing

If you like picket fence posts up your ass like the faggot you are.

Fishing was an example. I've never been fishing.

Is that because you're embarrassed of your reddit degeneracy?

Or we like to consider the options instead of rooting for "our team", like it's a football game.

Considering the options and picking the best is third position. Centrist fear the extremes, third position doesn't have any problem mixing notions seen as far left with notions seen as far right.

All the teams are shit now that NatSoc is mainstream.

fair enough tbh
I don't have an argument, because I was just being a contrarian to annoy people

But it isn't. It's not as taboo as before but it's still not mainstream.

devilishly clever

What exactly is the third position?

It has a bunch of gay dudes and jewish folk promoting it now so it's dead to me.

They're really more "the no-darkies party" than any real political or economical model.

What?

DRUMPF BTFO AGAIN
#I'M WITH HER

Well color me surprised. Who would have thunk it?

Why does he say he's caught a social degenerate before saying greeting the police?

It looks more like a pickle than before.

No it's not. I've read the manga. Fuck off.

if you're gonna get a tattoo, make it something that will never stop being relevant

ftfy

ftfy

Your chromosomes determine your sex. That's a female.

yes but not really tho

What a dumb, useless whore. Throwing away thousands of years of lineage all for some primal muh cunt pleasures of the flesh.

t. Not even riceanon

She wasn't exactly a prime example of good genetics tbh

the final one.

The fourth political theory is better tbh.

7/10

Anyone got the Luffy arm tattoo screencap?

What exactly does the tire do in this sort of situation?

It's supposed to make execution by immolation even more cruel but they fucked it up. It's called necklacing. Mandela supporters used to do it a lot back in the day.

20 years down the line having a tattoo about a political opponent will only make you look butthurt and maybe a little tsundere.

Yeah but how?
Does the rubber melt into their skin or something?

yes, plus it looks strange making it more humiliating

Yeah and since the fire is more localised it takes much longer to die.

Oh.
Well, niggers may be fucking stupid, but they sure know how to torture.

Something tells me they found it by accident or were taught it by a kike.

Has mossad ever killed anyone with a tire fire?

I'm fairly sure they're incapable of any empathic thought whatsoever.

The kikes were involved so it's not impossible.

Seems pretty hard to pin that on whites or suicide so probably not, but that doesn't really rule out their involvement.

I disagree. 4PT is great when it comes to geopolitics but full of sophistry in almost everything else.

It also keeps a good amount of fuel together

Not trying to attack him, his body of work is great… but why was he so ugly?

I only half disagree. Geopolitics and opposing the American liberal hegemony is the only thing that really matters. The rest is simply what it needs to be.

Radical Centrism

He was British.

That's simply what anglos look like. I once had a math teacher who came from Britain and he had a similair look, tall and thin, long face. Here's Lovecraft being seduced by a jewish semen demon.

is this a joke?
he's still the most hated cuck on the planet.

If you work for a living, you're a communist, even if you don't know it yet. And no, righty soyboys, we don't want you.

t. barista

There is no punchline, that's what actually happened.

Looks alot like Tim.

cucked as fuck, kiddo

No he doesn't, are you legitimately autistic?

I'll have a large soy latte please fellow worker.

He does though.

I can see it in the nose and mouth, but not so much in the jaw, head or eyes.

Kek.

fair enough kek

he looks better there

He doesn't, Tim could even be described as handsome. Lovecraft looks deformed to me, at least in that pic. He didn't look bad as a kid though (I just googled some pics)

Why does everybody think that? Lovecraft was American, he was from Providence.

Lovecraft always looks fucked up because he's puckering his lips.
He had a really bad overbite which he hide by pushing his lips forward.

And an anglo-saxon. I don't think he meant nationality but rather race.

Bullshi-
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft
Fuck me, you're right. I always thought he was English or something.

He was English, dumbasses.
He was born in an era where burgerland's races weren't all mixed into mystery meat """europeans""" of varying origins.

It's all in his name.
"Howard Phillip Lovecraft" sounds really posh, a normal American name would be something like Stu Johnson, Garry Kaufman or Kathryn Hernandez.

The general vibe he gives off, the way he looks. Really makes me think of an older Tim. He also reminds me of the scout from tf2

explains a lot tbh famalam

The fuck, do you even know how burgerland started out you retarded goon fuck?

wat, how can you get a general vibe from either of their photos?
I'm not going to shit on an autist tho, you already have it bad enough with shit facial recognition skills.

I'm talking about his nationality, not race. I always thought he was from England, it made sense because of his name and how his stories were set in England.
Fuck, I just looked back and realized a lot of them were in America. I thought the Dunwich Horror was in real life town of Dunwich, Suffolk but it was actually a made up town he based in Massachusetts.
This is fucking me up.

Do you not know anything about American history, dude?

I'm not sure how you thought any of that when he made it pretty clear a lot of his stories were based on small New England fishing towns.

LMAO, u fucking nerds crack me up, I swear 😂👌

That's a shitpost if I've seen one but it sent me down a spiral of uncontrollable laughter

Then it's not a shitpost

Wait, so laughing at a retard makes them not retarded?

His post was clearly ironic

But was mine?

Let's find out

I can see it.

Ah fuck, I'm not good at tests

look at the man tits on the second one jesus christ

OH NO NO NO

Not once he forces the ban threw

And?
If you got a tattoo of Hillary getting fucked in the ass by niggers you'd still look like a butthurt retard in the future.
Only an obsessed, butthurt dumbass gets a tattoo over politics.

I don't think you quite understand the implications behind that man's greentext truncation.

OH NO

Exactly

Do did Klansmen.

Well I'm clearly a bit slow, I just got it.

Proofs?

No problem my dude, happens

Nice meme. Website wars are retarded. I took part when I was young and stupid, but I can't be bothered now.

It's the mentality we despise. The website just fosters it with its karma system and usernames.
Reddit is the most heinous version of karma systems, because it influences visibility of posts, going as far as hiding them or making them the most visible of all based on community validation. It's why voat.co is shit even if the staff are supposed to be for free speech (I'm talking from what I've heard here, maybe the staff is as bad as reddit's).
In a way, Holla Forums has become reddit tier in that regard, as mods will gleefully delete anything they disagree with, effectively rendering it invisible. But this is a site with an userbase made of exoduses, and just as Holla Forums went full reddit, /zenpol/ was made and Holla Forums turned just into a containment board for the reddit shills. Even if /zenpol/ isn't neutral, it allows for a lot more freedom than Holla Forums does. And if they pull the same shit, there will be another board where the users will move to. Such is the nature of this site.

Only right wing SJW hate him now are you not aware this is 2018.

How about no.

Bump.

Great because I hadn't seen that reply.
For internal affairs, for me the Third Position is still best.
For international relations, 4PT can't be beat.