Final Fantasy XIV

FFXIV: Heavensward General
Bone Zone Edition

Seasonal event:
Cocksucker Central (Heavensreturn). Read more about it here:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/

Current Patch 3.5
Patch Archives - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Useful resources:
List of Commands(used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
ACT (but don't tell anyone you're using it) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Guildwork - guildwork.com/client
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides(should cover a lot) - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

Don't know what to do pre-60?
1. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET TO HEAVENSWARD AREAS
2. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
3. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
4. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
5. Do your daily roulettes - all of them are great until 60, except guildhests, which is great until around 40-50
6. Level crafting & gathering and eventually you'll make great dosh
7. Cooking has an amazing crossclass skill at 37 you need to get.

Primal Data Center

>Exodus / Concentrated Smug
The older group. No gay or autistic shit. Occasional Harmonica solos. Whisper Rab Bbit, Aurora Soulwood, Balkius Hyorsyn, Charr Moddo, Claws Furalarm for an invite. We're a small, tightly knit group. Glad to help you get through the hard content and the deep complexities. View their company profile then send an application. Remember to mention Holla Forums in tells and applications.

>Exodus / New Wheels Order
The original Undertale FC, two years old and still going strong. For New Wheels order contact the leader Veritas Vivet, Aloise Astravir, Umbra Fendere, Nano Monamo, or Kh'jit Meniwaers in game. If they aren't online, use the player search to look for anyone online in the FC. View their company profile then send an application. Remember to mention reddit or Sans and Papyrus xD in tells and applications.

If you're on Exodus and not in either of these FCs for some reason, send a /tell to anybody with the or tag to get an invite to a cross-FC linkshell.

Other urls found in this thread:

dervyxiv.wordpress.com/stat-weights/
archive.is/N3gxu
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/315891-Ask-your-questions-for-the-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-in-Frankfurt!/page4
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9230831123737651255/member/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8067088/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8489753/
gaikang.tumblr.com/
mylittledoxy.tumblr.com/
gayking.deviantart.com/
cityofthelamb.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-night-myo-goatfish-for-gayking-647178309
patreon.com/gaikang/creators
pastebin.com/n5LAyjLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post more Aurion screencaps

Not a cap, but someone saw it and pasted this earlier.
Apparently the guy is advertising a linkshell in Novice Network to build his coven of followers. That's a bannable offense.

God damn it, I just want to fucking learn the final phase. Why do so many people insist that learning/clear parties skip soar. Do they not know what they are asking?

How the fuck are you only doing 1400 in ZurEX as a drg? And soar is actually the hardest part of the fight that's why almost everyone uses tank LB for the 2nd set in tether phase.

Come on nigga

Advertising linkshells is bannable? Then I know a good dozen faggots cluttering the PF about to get the boot

You can't advertise anything in Novice Network specifically.

Holy shit leveling a dps is just miserable
Jump potions would be fine if they only allowed you to use them if you have a job to 60 already and only boost one class at a time

What about leves?

I blew them all on mining shit cause that's a nightmare to level too

Right. There probably should be some reliable way to level up additional classes. PotD nonsense aside.

Is there any place to read up on how to properly minmax a class?

How so? If you're worried about the Attribute points, they are per-class and just put them into whatever stat is associated to the class's arm; or relevant potency if you're a caster. You only get like 35 total anyway, and individual pieces of gear end up giving more than that for a single stat.

If you mean endgame stuff, there's this: dervyxiv.wordpress.com/stat-weights/
It's a few months out of date, but hell if I know what's changed.

I know that some tanking classes have (or used to have at least) soft caps and breakpoints for attribute points so you wanted to do it in a specific way and I just want to verify if there are any of those for other classes too.

Let's play a game XIV general.

Take a no HUD Scroll lock key screenshot of the nearest player character that isn't playing your race. Not being the same gender doesn't count. What would their quest line be like?

I don't understand the question but this seems autistic.

I'm confused on what exactly you want "This dude is a potato, he is gay as fuck, his questline is trying to lead Ramuh to shock the gay away from himself"

Are you Cid Raine?

How much more convenient does it have to be? I'd rather them work on more quality of life changes, like a wardrobe/glamour system from the [CURRENT DECADE]. Even Lord of the Rings Online has a more sophisticated method than FFXIV.

3.51 is coming out already?

Go back to cuckchan you fucking turbo autist.

Isn't there a patch going on right now?

Haven't seen any patch notes on the site

Why this

Yeah 24-man raid queue sucks dick for tanks. Also doesn't help that people still refuse to fix their mistakes after dying like 5 fucking times and don't follow orders. It's like they want to keep wiping or something.

Reminds me of when Wiping City just came out and for well over a month there was simply no way of getting a party that didn't wipe at least once to each boss

I did Dun Scaith 8 full clears yesterday and the only summoner item I saw was the chest and I passed it thinking some other more desirable piece might drop. Nothing did.
I'm not going there anymore except once a week it's much better to just farm a10 for mats.

if i have the dps to clear everything in the game, why bother?

I'm doing it for glamour

I too tried a dps class and ended up just going back to tanking because of fucking queues. It's so nice to get an instant commence after you click join. Such a good feeling.

I don't understand what these numbers mean exactly and there's nothing for AST which is what I play in the first place.

They really should make it so that all raids or endgame content could be taken on through DF with a proper ilevel maximum so that it'll remain a challenge, and in return result in a greater reward upon completion. I am getting real tired of progression through Heavensward raids where half the mechanics never come into play and the entire thing is just a faceroll because people, understandably, are completely overgeared.

I know, I should just find a guild and run undersized with minimum ilevel enabled.

WT shouldn't allow unsync. At the same time, it should also increase the quality of the rewards so that it'll still be worth doing.

Well I had one group that we didn't wipe, but we struggled and our alliance had to carry since we were the only ones saving lb3. I guess hoping for compatent teammates is too much to ask for.

massively increase the rewards because I guarantee you no one will ever bother running Titan Shiva and Ramuh EX synced for a chance at some welfare gear and leftover lores

that's what the MIN ILVL box is for you dingus

archive.is/N3gxu

so apparently in china they got a special mount and outfit and even a emote for free, I only knew about this thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/315891-Ask-your-questions-for-the-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-in-Frankfurt!/page4
mentioned it.

I really do want that cloud mount.

Sorry, you will either be stuck with mouth breathing retards that can't learn from basic mistakes or 2000+ dps calling you garbage for beating a fight you haven't cleared yet.
I miss the old community of MMOs.

I could probably hit 2000+ DPS if I got the set, I honestly can't go higher than 1800 unless I get buffed. Idk what I'm doing wrong if I can push higher without it.

Someday I'll clear a synced Urth's with a pug.

Duty Finder was a mistake
I just wanted to get my Alexander Gear not suffer like this.
I still blame myself for not even noticing he never once summoned his pet

NANI?

Duty finder is a mistake.

rip, meant 35% either way. that was the worst A12 I've ever been a part of. we didn't get a LB3 off for the 3rd attempt. it was an early wipe on that one.

I HATE GC HUNTS
I HATE WAITING FOR FATES TO POP
But holy shit I want that Immortal Flames CNJ/WHM staff

This place was a mistake.

Sometimes I accidentally tap the Cleric stance key and get fucked by the cooldown.
I really should put it in a more inconvenient position. Realizing that your heals are doing nothing because of it is the most grating feeling.

I really hope they completely rework Bismarck eventually because he's easily the most disappointing primal

We already have our own Lao Shang Lung, so why not sand sky whale? Whale fights have always been disappointing in vidya.

not sure if it counts but I really liked taht one part in OoT where you went inside a giant whale and killed it from there, I dont know if you could make a dungeon about that in this game but it would be cool.

Except I feel like too many players would be distracted by their raging boners because vore fetish.

I wish this wasn't real, Fetishes ruin everything man.

It's easily one of the worst fetishes. It's disgusting and entirely non-sexual. It's like hyper furry artists who draw characters naked but with no sex because they have no real concept of sex, but for some reason they get off on morbidly obese dragons with anuses the size of truck tires.

People didn't fetishize Cerberus, so I think we're fine.

Oh man my trial is almost over but I won't be able to afford to buy the game for a while. Honestly, it's a good game.

This better be a fucking 1 in a million bug.

Goddamnit. Guess I'll buy a bunch of fishing lures or something instead

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9230831123737651255/member/
How come the leader is a lvl 1?
Is nWo dying?

filtered

fuck this achievement.

Seems like it. Veritas is supposed to be the leader like in the OP, must have server transferred. Can't be good that the leader is some slapped together alt either. What a shame. Oh well.

Why are you not already Maelstrom, friend? You some kind of jew?

Enjoy never getting the mounts kiddo

I just thought normally most leaders would have at least one level 60, so I felt it was really quite strange.

What the fuck?

hopefully someone got a screenshot and reported it, him getting banned would be hilarious

so how come Maelstrom doesnt have naval ranks?

like Second Storm Lieutenant should be Storm Ensign, and First Storm Lieutenant should be Storm Lieutenant(JG)

I started as THM, Nanamo is love, Nanamo is life!

Twin Udders is tempting, as is the Maerlstrom for milftits and a rad coat, but fuck leveling up all those ranks and the squadron again.

No you didn't.

Eh? The OP lists him as leader and the guy found otherwise. Why is that not noteworthy?

fuck off. you know exacdclty what you're doing you smug peice of shit

The leader of a guild leaving the server and the number two not even properly accepting the new position isn't normal, friend. If you'd prefer we can talk about how shit the game's PvP is instead.

Fortunately they put the extra effort in and there are more than a few new and well enough adjusted skills, but it's still lame with tab targeting. And then they push it with this Garo crossover nonsense, instead of quality adjustments. As if it makes up for all the previous bullshit that killed PvP in the first place.

After doing Zurvan a few more times I ended up really liking this fight. Even the phase 1 theme grew on me and now love it

it's time to jump ship from exodus. Gilgamesh could always use more memers.

There's irony here I think.

FFXIV does manage to do some things quite well. A lot of the music is great, and some of the fights are entertaining even outside of MMO standards.

No [email protected]/* */? Where are the qt [email protected]/* */ @?

What do I do with tomestone poetics?

I'm still knocking out MSQ shit and I have like 700 of these.

No, my email is not protected, thank you for reminding me

Go to Mor Dhona and talk to an NPC named Auriana. She sells gear and items that can be bought with poetics.

I've got your [email protected]/* */ right here.

fresh oc coming through, oniifam

Thanks m8. Also is there a way to bypass any of this stuff so I can get into Heavensward content quicker?

lol no nigger enjoy your hundreds of story fetch quests

Just focus on the MSQ and nothing else. There isn't really any way to skip the story right now. You can come back for the old dungeon unlocks when you hit Heavensward if you want the 50 roulette available to you by then

You take that back you tasteless faggot, Garo is worth the grindan.

It's obvious to anyone who isn't a braindead retard why you'd put an alt in the useless figurehead position. nWo has two official leaders, and the in-game position can only be filled by one person. As such, you put a dummy alt in top, then make a second role with all available powers, and put the two ACTUAL leaders in that role. The level 1 alts with "alt" roles is also obvious to anyone who can read, but we all know that it's a lot easier to stir up FC drama if you pretend to be retarded.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8067088/

lol

Makes sense considering that he's a former member of the official undertale free company.

I thought he was the guy that helped start nWo and get everyone playing?

Hi, Aloise here. I am one of two nWo leaders. I've put an alt at the head of the fc for a number of reasons. First and most importantly, I'm a co-leader, and giving either my main account or the other leader "true" ownership would make it like one of us is more favored over the other. Both leaders have full fc permissions (since we're the same rank), and so putting true ownership behind a character that I have no reason to ever use seems like the most fair solution. Second, the previous leader received a non-zero amount of harassment and "your fc members are bad, punish them NOW or I'll report you all!" sorts of messages. This way, I can just say "sorry, I'm not the fc owner, please forward all complaints", or at the very least create equal opportunity for either leader to tell those people to piss off.

Also, about the high rank alt accounts: they're useful alt characters with either money, items, or some other usefulness. They almost never get logged into.

Thank you for expressing your concern about the internal workings of an fc you are not a part of.

You mean Jolyne Cujoh, the guy who started the 8ch linkshell and had absolutely nothing to do with the FC aside from chatting – at least until the vagina he was orbiting wanted to join. He only lasted a few months, though, turns out that a tumblrite in an 8ch FC gets offended and reports FC members for triggering her, and he was dumb enough to not only defend her but get an Undertale name change with her, plus shitting up the threads because "y-you shouldn't offend people, you guys, this is an MMO, you need to be friendly to other players!"

What does this even mean? One tumblrina got triggered by him and hurt the leader's fee fees?

There's a difference between the leader's feelings getting hurt and someone in the FC reporting the leader because he made a holocaust joke. You'll understand the complaint aspect soon enough, though, since you guys were dumb enough to let Robin into your FC. After all, she LOVES using /shout to spam stupid bullshit that gets her reported.

All this is doing is reinforcing my opinion that playing MMOs with a girl/your wife/a crush is an awful idea. It's killed many guilds/FCs before, and they just limp on after that or disolve.

Name dropping like that is cool and all I guess, but trying to stir up FC drama really does nothing to answer my question so lemme re-phrase it: A single tumblrina is enough to scare nWo into making a strawman? Cuz holy shit!

The person who posted below you is correct about the reporting. The previous leader got a short ban because someone inside the fc reported either the rank names or the short fc message, the second of which is only visible to outer inside the fc. Additionally, there's like some big circlejerk of "we want people who ruin our vision of what we want exodus to be community blacklisted/kicked from fc/all linkshells/etc" with a very large number of potential people to bother me with. If even just a few of them piss off because I'm not the technical owner, that's less retardation for me to have to read/deal with.

You do realize we've spent two years on the same server, right? That's more than enough time accrue a few enemies, who would then try their damnedest to blacklist those evil nWo nazis from every PF or hunt LS they could. Again, you'll find this shit out for yourself when you start interacting with the Exodus community at large and your FC members start getting reported/banned for stupid shit like using /hug on a stranger or /following someone while AFK.

To people* inside the fc sorry, mobile posting.

pretty edgy [email protected]/* */
would h8fuck tbh

People can get banned for that? I thought you at least had to do something "offensive" to get banned

VIDEOGAME HUGS ARE LITERALLY RAPE YOU CIS SCUM NAZI

Yeh, we had a gm pull someone into gm jail because he used the /hug emote on a guy a couple of times quickly. Further attempts to about the guy were met with "I wouldn't do that if I were you ^_^" tells, so he's probably friends with a gm or something.

Well I guess it's a good thing I don't interact with random strangers then. Still that's fucking bullshit.

annoy* not about

That sounds like why you just don't interact with anyone outside of your guild in any multiplayer game to be fair. People get a massive kick out of internet justice and powertripping in any game, and a weaboo MMO is perfect for that shit since you have massive guilds with people who named their character CursedYou Uchiha.

Garo seems cool and all, but it's just a desperate marketing attempt and flailing to make anyone care about PvP instead of actually making PvP good. Remember Yo-Kai Watch? I'm sure there's plenty of people who liked Yo-Kai Watch. Didn't make it a good event.

This is new. Whatever works. Never heard of him before, but apparently Umbra is chill. Could be sole leader from what it sounds like. Still sad to see your old leader got scarred off the server. Seems like you guys are completely inactive unless baited into action. Heh, I guess you're welcome for the morale boost.

Also you should probably apply yourself a little more in the act of diversion making. It's got the same first name as your main. People will just redirect everything to you instead of at least being the smallest bit confused about what to do next.

Square Enix is cancer. They'll ban you for emote spam, but won't actually add a filter to limit emote use or disclose/warn players that it's not okay until after they get in trouble.

What exactly do you mean by this? We have a decent number of people playing every day, and more coming back with new patches/expac announcement. A fair amount of kettle re-learning the game, some wanting to get going on current raids, and still some leveling/doing story. I don't expect anyone not in the fc to see that though, and it's not like we "activity reports" or publicly gloat about membership. We prefer to just play the game.

This is why I stay away from Exodus entirely.

This is the smartest decision .

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8489753/

My face when I've seen less drama across 2 months than in just this thread alone, and I play on goddamn Balmung

How so? You could still just log into that character in like two seconds and kick the other "leader". At the end of the day you have full control, not the other guy.

Maybe that would work if you weren't a retard who named it the exact same name. They're gonna figure out your little game quickly.

Whoa calm down, no reason to go full tumblr passive aggressive at people like that.

You guys are missing out. Messing with these oblivious redditors is an endless stream of entertainment.

post ingame logs please.

It is an imperfect solution, but the fc tools don't allow for double leadership and this is the next best option. We both trust each other enough that neither of us are worried about petty power grabs and we both agreed that since I've been in the fc longer, I should put the alt up.

If you both trust each other then why the fuck are scared about the other having more power than you? You can give 2nd in command rank all privileges.

All me

All me

Japan was a mistake.

I mean it'd be less autistic than having several people actually fall for such shit bait

Isn't that what we've been doing this entire time?

Japan apparently has far superior customer service. SE NA doesn't give a shit about us. Though ultimately the main reason the game is redeemable at all is because of one guy taking over as lead designer and he still gets plenty of shit wrong like the hyper forced trinity.

It's pretty much this.

As it should be.

Someone say Tumblr?
Man remember the old nWo leader? Dude's wife had him completely by the balls to the point he played blatant favoritism with anything regarding her. She was perhaps the biggest tumblrite on the whole server. Hell she even had a Tumblr blog about FFXIV for awhile. Pic related is the special snowflake in question.
Pretty fucking obvious, ya dumb cunt.

Was she the one who got convicted for being in possession of CP?

i like crafting

This is the greatest FFXIV thread ever.

Good thing they're gone. I'm a bit worried about SMUG though, I know one of their members follows the creator of UDDERTALE (some autistic furry goatfucker VN thing), and has a DeviantArt with some pretty gay shit (pic related), and even a Tumblr following a few MLP blogs! Is there no end to this madness?

Wow, got a link please? Sounds like some grade A stuff, get me in on it.

As someone who can definitely relate to that sentiment, what a fucking faggot.

Jesus Christ, what?

Yes. Literally made the judge cry.

Fuck off, retard.

Happy to oblige. The guy's name is Gaikang (apparently he was originally a member of ITC, the BDO guild).
Here's his tumblr: gaikang.tumblr.com/
If you check the sidebar you might see he's following blogs such as this: mylittledoxy.tumblr.com/

Here's his DA: gayking.deviantart.com/
The name is different, but another post here: cityofthelamb.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-night-myo-goatfish-for-gayking-647178309 which links his profile and says it's "FOR GAIKANG"

Here's his (((Patreon))) page, and you can see in there he follows one person. If you check that profile you'll see some awful furry shit: patreon.com/gaikang/creators

Huh.

I'm going to need more information.

I would also like to know more.

Odd, that tumblr has the exact same avatar as the now-ex leader (Veritas Vivet) of nWo uses on discord, pic related

Best part is that he wasn't even on the same continent as her.

Wow, it surely isn't that the guy who owns the tumblr saw that post and changed his avatar to someone elses asap to cover his ass. Surely.

Must suck living in a land that hates freedom.

A B S O L U T E L Y P A T H E T I C

Makes sense that Gaikang doesn't like gamergate.

Oh man this thread is going places. Keep going.

Who's the furfag in smug? Name the jew

We've transcended into a whole new dimension of theater.

The next step is having all FF14 threads bump locked.

YET ARE THE MEMES MADETH NOT
HE SHITPOSTS AT US
HE SHITPOSTS AT US

If mark the kike doesn't bump lock overcuck threads then we are alright.

oh god I'd probably get the hardest laugh of my life if someone attempted to read thru all the shit i've collected on my Hard drive

That's a good bit of prozn

But it says right here that he Bayolante admits he used to be the leader of nWo? pastebin.com/n5LAyjLM

nice.

Also that tumblr hasnt been used in 2 years I highly doubt it was changed in the 30 seconds after it was posted in this thread.

If dubs, the story gets even better with the old leader of nwo getting cucked by the tumblr wife and the 2 year old is someone else's kid.

Yeah, they are a furfag FC. Look at their guild leader's discord picture.

Hmm, who's more likely to be this gaikang fellow, the guy with the same avatar as the tumblr, or the guy who made a discord account with the username gaikang back when he first joined SMUG?

If it's two FCs of tards why not merge?

Is it too much to ask to just play a game without drama?

do you like crafting?

i mean, i play with my little FC without drama. It's pretty comfy, actually. Seems to me that you guys here are the only ones who run into FC drama. Dunno what you guys are doin' wrong.

This tbh fam

Just fuck off if you're gonna fuck off, you don't matter anymore.

Fuck you, we were here first and those furfag pieces of shit came to our server just to stir shit and cause drama. All because they're too faggy to join the FC like everyone else.

I fucking know right??

You don't know shit about nWo you smug piece of shit.

An FC full of /vg/ shitposters with at least one member who was known for starting shit between 8ch guilds in other games happened.

Again, na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8489753/

Yeah this is going to be a get thread now

Not really big on crafting, though I can see the appeal of it.

Well I personally haven't seen anything except what I'm seeing in this thread, I just wanted people to play with.

I've barely done any, but it is a shit ton of fun and much neater than the other classes.

It's just some shitposting in a thread friend. This banter is good fun. You wouldn't let shitposting effect how much fun you have in-game, would you?

It's like saying you didn't leave your family because you only show up to fuck your wife

Only if it actually gets dragged in-game. But yeah it's always fun to watch a shit show.

i just wanted to craft some items, but i'm scared of the people here.

I'm pretty sure 80% of us don't take it seriously. Just the hotheads.

All I want is to raid and have good times.

Or, maybe, no one has any obligation to stick with any FC, and they can leave at any time? This is video games, and that comparison is hyperbole

I wish gearing crafter classes was easier. Seems like you either have to waste dosh and time finding the right vendors/finding shit on the MB, or be leveling the right class to make the shit yourself. Makes getting those HQ's for missions and turn-ins hard

Nobody has an obligation to stay but they shouldn't expect shit if they leave. Also no shit it's a hyperbole, that's the point.

DO NOT JOIN Holla Forums OR /vg/ FREE COMPANIES
DO NOT JOIN Holla Forums or /vg/ LINKSHELLS
DO NOT BECOME FRIENDS WITH Holla Forums or /vg/ REGULARS
Someone redo this with the clapping coonrune, thank you

Does anyone have ffxiv backrounds

Did someone say Tumblr girls?

Pretty much this. Someone needs to archive this thread when it reaches 300. Then when a new thread is made replace the tumblr/furfag FC's in the OP with the archive as proof that you should never join a chan group.

This. nWo has faggy groupthink and SMUG is shitposting and nothing else. SMUG could have actually replaced nWo if all of them weren't literally retarded.

why does smug want to keep their guild if they weren't playing ffxiv first?

SMUG started out as a guild from another game coming to FFXIV, then people started joining, including ex nWo and other that just don't like them.

I do it for the Harmonica Solos.

Yeah those are great

As pointed out smug was already a pre-existing group from I think TERA that wanted to keep their group together and had heard about a lot of drama in nWo prior to moving to FFXIV

So I'm a level 60 shitter with an ilvl of 145. I'm doing the MSQ and need to do the antitower which has a requirement of 180 ilvl. What is the most efficient way to get to that ilvl?

they play other video games?

Clan Hunts at the Forgotten Knight.
You can exchange clan seals for ilvl 200 gear that's pretty cheap

you could also queue for daily PVP and then get the 235 gear from that, and get yourself set up for a lot of shit,

Claws Furalarm what ass buddies with Jolyne "goatfucker undertale" Cujoh. Would bet money all of the "bad drama" they heard about was all sourced by our good friend there. It's also funny that these threads start going to shit the same week they return to the game…

yea, not like you have to be good at it or anything, just queue and sit around like half the people doing their roulette for it.

They were going to shit way before that. We actually made a bit of an active effort to recruit Jolyne because we thought "It would be fucking funny if nWo got asshurt by us taking in someone we hate"

seems we were right

Was that first sentence an actual thought? I don't understand what its trying to say. I don't even know what/who Claws Furalarm is. Also it seems like there was bad blood between Jolyne and nWo based on the previous threads but there was shitposting before he apparently came back.

Wow, what a surprise, the SMUG leader seems to either be completely oblivious to what his FC is doing, or blatantly lying to nWo about trying to keep his FC members from shitposting nonstop. It's almost like this is the exact fucking thing that we said would happen back when you cunts made the original "hey we're the other 8ch FC join us ;)" post.

This could all be solved if you
A: Didn't feed the trolls
B: Minded your own business and ignored your rival FC that you only shitposted into a rival

I've been listening in to the SMUG discord, and they have no idea that I'm not one of them. They've made various threats on NWO and keep referring to a "sad panda." They're scaring me, but thankfully I've deeply ingrained myself into their group and will never be found out. Smug leaders have also claimed to have a secret weapon that they are willing to use against NWO, something very confidential about one of their leaders involving 3 women and a horse dildo.

ask Titchy about it

And yet here you are, admitting to the world that SMUG members were conspiring against their own FC leadership – people who are supposed to be friends, willingly shitting on each other because, as 4chan scum, you can't help but do things "4 da lulz xDDDDDD". You're referring to yourselves as trolls, blatant shitposters, completely ignoring previous attempts to take the moral high ground and portray nWo as crazy tinfoil autists who were just butthurt that they were having to share their super secret club with another FC.

They're faggot leader hasn't even signed in since we told him to police his fucking members. For all we know of their 26 active members, most of them are the same autist trying to troll us. I mean, they already recruited the lolcows we kicked out.

Hmm I wonder why someone'd have a problem with furfags shitting up both the server and the thread?

also the "harmonica" is a code word for furry scat porn, someone named "Korbo Mason" is apparently spreading it around and possibly creating it.

Honestly, as hilarious as this thread is, it feels like people are taking shitposting in a thread way too seriously. People are looking into other FCs and judging them without being a part, which is creating some hilarious drama because two groups operate differently. So what?

Like I've said, I've become "good" friends with a lot of the SMUG guys, and they are honest to god monsters. Heard one of em has a collection of cumrags they beat their children with. One for every day of the week.

what are you gonna fucking do, call the meme police? Aurion Pax?

I actually trade my rags like pokemon cards with other men to beat my family with

See? Honestly repulsing.

I'd rather deal with Pax then you faggots. How autistic do you have to be to single out our server just to try usurping us? Exodus isn't even a good server, you and your buttbuddies could have gone anywhere else but you specifically chose Exodus. Seeing as you have so many members at 60, I'd bet a few of you autists paid for a server transfer, too.

Glad to see they're even more degenerate then I though

Here, you dropped your post, I made sure to pick it up for you.

Thanks for going through the effort

so the furry guild is eating the tumblerina guild then?

agreed satan.

Fixed that for you, user.

Holla Forums, no matter where they go they're always deluded.

But their now ex leader was kind of a raging stormfag yeah. Too bad he was dating a degenerate tumblrina who had him wrapped around her finger

This is actually true, they shared this picture of their main leader with the 2nd in command going to a furry convention a couple years back. These people are fucking weird.

>Also a raging stormfag because stormfags can't handle differing opinions
Just fucking edgy, disgraceful, and bordering on trashy and pathetic

if the judge cried over drawings then the judge is an over emotional shit baby who has no place in law

as for the rest of this smug shit, literally all thats happened since they came over has been them lying about nWo and saying we're shit we're not and us getting annoyed and then they say "LOL LOOK THEY GOT ANNOYED LOL"

we just want to recruit people and build a community, and these subhuman refugees came in and started stirring drama to try to power grab the "8ch fc" title in exodus. and it worked, because all people respond to is ZINGY shitposts. it's sickening

Look at this, their being so dishonorable towards the troops. Truly despicable.

i bet he's a potato too.

I mean you could always try being fun

SMUG here. He is

I can smell how annoyed you are

look how annoyed you are

Keep it down, all of these furries are screaming about how annoyed you are, you're only fueling their autism

i think you missed the point

who wouldnt be annoyed by people lying about our fc to attempt to replace us

look how anoOOOOYyyyyedd you are

what kind of japanese cartoon could have made a judge cry?

Clannad makes normalfags cry

the motherfucker deleted this afterwards, they're talking about me now. Might be in danger.

any kind, if they're virtue signalling faggots whose law book doesnt differentiate between anime and reality

Literal /vg/ faggotry

Jesus what a train wreck of a thread. And here I was about to start posting pictures of my male Roe only to see the thread burst into a storm of sheer autism.

Someone neurotypical

gays

neurotypicals like their fcs to be successful too

Which Holla Forums cat is SMUG's favorite anyway?

and be an orgy of homosexual boy love

DELET THIS

NEW INFO ON SMUG

Apparently a Mr. Samuel Hyde is one of the higher-ups of SMUG, going by the username "Diablo Blanco" He is a dangerous white supremacist who is conspiring to infiltrate and potentially destroy nWo from within. BE CAREFUL AROUND THE NEWER MEMBERS

SHITPOST RIDE TO 400

THESE ARE THE FUCKING SUBHUMAN SHITS SHITTING UP OUR FUCKING THREADS AND TRYING TO STIR SHIT WITH OUR GUILD

SINCE DAY ONE THEYVE BEEN SHITPOSTING AND TRYING TO SNIPE OPS LIKE THEY DID WITH THIS ONE

WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT OUR EX LEADER SHITPOSTING ABOUT UNDERTALE

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING FAGGOT NAMES THEMSELVES RAB BBIT, ANYWAY? JUST PUT RABBIT YOU STUPID GAY FUCK

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF EVERY THREAD GOING TO SHIT BECAUSE OF THESE MEME LOVING FUCKS ALWAYS DERAILING AND MAKING IT ABOUT THEM THEM THEM

THE'RE JUST PISSED THAT THEIR SHITTY FAGGOT GUILD FELL APART ON TERA THAT THEY HAD TO TRY DRAGGING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN

[spoiler]and fuck you gaikang, we all know it's you you fucking piece of shit[/spoiler\

truly awful

nice halfchan spoilers

nice argument you furry scat fucker

You seem upset friend

Go fuck yourself

Victory xD

also there is nothing wrong with undertale itself :^)

any gondola webms with interstellar ost?

I think I have one but I don't have filenames so I'm just going to upload with every shitpost

I mean you can call him a tumblrfag for that but to call him a furry, you'd best be actually memeing
Other than people who leave of their own accord because they hate you personally and people who don't buy into the groupthink

This is my favorite gondola

thanks user
I'll appreciate each and every gondola posted itt regardless

Can someone put the pa-paya song from the spring event over this one?

I noticed you guys have a gondola thread going on

Allow me to share some of my rare gondolas
Please do not steal these gondolas they are rare thanks

Gondolas can make any thread not shit

"Gondolas can make any thread not shit" ~ person who went out of their way to shit up the thread

I always find it strange how these Gondola videos are never all in one place

I once equated them to being almost "drifting in a viral sea" like Gondola himself, drifting from place to place

So after attempting to come back to the game, I found my authenticator doesn't work anymore. It still produces codes. It's just that those codes don't work

How long should I expect to wait for tech support?

Make sure to collect/provide as much information about your account/yourself as possible. They might ask for CD-Keys (if applicable) as well.

Non-Japanese support sucks cock.

What the fuck happened? I wasn't paying attention to this thread for the past few hours.

Great

Tryin' tae give you money, Square. Why the fuck did my authenticator just stop working?

No tears now, only gondola

Whenever the thread shits up just post gondola. It makes everyone relax and the shitposters can have fun making oc

So, like you?

this has a nice loop

Yeah but I'm not a stormfag because I'm a productive member of society that can find pride from who I am instead of what I am. Stormfags are literally the "we wuz kangs" types of whites. We know you wuz kangs, but you aren't a kang you're an australian.

Thank you, anti-cancer Gondola

Yes, obviously anyone who cares about their race has feelings of inadequacy.
I could not have said it better myself, friend.
Here's my card if you would like to discuss this further

Post gondola or get out

I don't have alot but I found theses gondolas. I thought playing with Holla Forums was fun in general, nice FC house and looking forward to Stormblood at some point

Anyone on the Midgarsomr server? Would be nice to be able to do potd runs while my friends are asleep or gone.

is there a way to make all FC chat go away from this thread, really cluttering it up

You can add IDs to filters

levi best server still.

I love that DPS ques are shorter than tank or healer ones (at least on my server). Don't have to deal with this garbage.

step up goyim

Well what a surprise, those fags who abandoned tera or what ever to try and bully nWo only succeed at ruining the thread and revealing their leader is literally a maximum furry degenerate.

I can really sympathize with those who avoid Holla Forums / /vg/ groups like the plague when we have subhumans like smug who want to turn everything into a shit flinging contest.

HOLY SHIT WHY ARE ALL POTATOES SO EVIL

What the fuck even happened to this thread and what is this dumb gay drama slapfight about? You are all gigantic faggots.

I'd post gay [email protected]/* */ I'd still be the straightest motherfucker in this thread

This is what happens when the WoL is a little fuccboi who *nods respectively* all the time.

This takes me back.

It sure got feisty in here, huh?
I'm glad I made a character on Zodiark, looking at how autistic the responses have been.

Balmeme is better than exodus at this point

Balmemer here can confirm, I hardly ever see drama at all here. Hell, even the claims of endless erping autists are greatly exaggerated and they mostly keep themselves contained to Ul'dah
also having twice the population is nice :^))))

I see the same amount of PFs up on all data centers now with cross-server PF though, unless you meant twice the population to ERP with?

Send help.

What are you trying to run?

Frontline Duty Roulette

try activating freelancer.

What's a good ninja head glam that looks ninjay and isn't that shitty coif every faggot uses? I've been using a dyed ash mask but it's getting old

Good fucking luck figuring out one that is other than pirate glam or ninja glam. i did and im not sharing

Why are there a lot of level 50 dungeons with forced sync as opposed to everything else. Do they drop something cool?

There is a very big lack of skintight outfits in XIV.

they are there from ARR and their 2 dungeons a patch. they are synced so you dont just kill the bosses and the entire dungeon in 5 minutes.

some faggot from one chan guild and another faggot from another have been going at it nonstop.

I don't even plan on the same server, but clearly both of those fucking places need to hand leadership to someone who genuinely doesn't care about the other, their status as "Holla Forums FC" or how much they're better than the other. Both of the FC's are a steaming pile of shit from what I can gather.

I lucked out a while back with a pretty decent, large FC on Shiva. A lot of people willing to help, chat, and just enjoy the game instead of sperging out over stupid stuff, I've never seen this FC have internal drama, at least not publicly, even though we've had the leader suddenly quit on us a few years back. Was worried about a recent leadership change even though I knew the guy for a while due to attempts of keeping the chat "kid friendly," but it all seems to have worked out. If any of you are here and figure out what I'm talking about, I just want to say thanks, and I really appreciate you guys.

OR

I'm fine with either of these being the case.

Doma was invaded by garlemand and so might have made armor with garlean influence.

The fuck is this shit?

Doesn't the 2/3 refer to the mhachi matter and the coin you get for the weekly clear?

The samurai originate from Doma? Good to know.
I was worried they'd somehow end up originating from Ala Mhiggerstan

Seriously? That's fucking horseshit then, I didn't ask for that shit.

Yes samurai comes from Doma. which is why we wont get samurai in an ala mhigo expansion :^)

You're a fucking idiot.

Stay mad nigger, I want armor, not useless bullshit.

You're a fucking idiot.

I already have all the Grade V materia I need. I want armor.

How have you not come to terms with this yet?

i'm not sure if you're trolling at this point or you're just stupid.

the game auto-gives you the mhach matter/coin every time you beat Dun Scaith for the first time each week, just like it did with Void Ark and Wiping City. it's free loot. you lose nothing by getting it. it's not a zero-sum situation where SE said "oh hey, let's give them matter/coin OR a piece of armor!" no, you can get all three in one run. you just didn't win any armor on that run. so you run Dun Scaith again, until you win a roll on a drop you want.

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER DUNGEON EVER

You're both retarded. 2/3 refers to TYPE of reward, not QUANTITY of reward.

You got your machi matter drop, your coin drop, and you haven't gotten your gear drop yet.

Fuck, didn't mean to quote this post.

kek forgives user

I should have remembered it's mostly autists that play this game.

Fuck off Dave. You and your wife made the decision to leave the guild because you got pissy about something, and left it to Al and Umbra, so just fucking leave already. All you ever do is complain in the discord and try to start shit in the 8ch 14 one. If you're going to leave than just fucking leave, faggot.

His weapon is a gunblade by the way.

all imperial weaponry for high-ranking members have been "gun-" weapons. baelsar had a gunblade, livia had gunbaghnaks, nero had a gunhammer, rhitavyn had gunshields (?), and now this guy is going to have a gunkatana im guessing.

you seem to have trouble reading

So will there be some changes to the OP in the next thread?

Yeah, how about we exclude both guilds from OP and just make it about the fucking game?

All either of you do is bitch about parties in the discord and try to start shit with SMUG people in the joint one. Yes, yes, we all know about how "the fc would never have survived" without you Dave, and how everything is thanks to you, the second coming of Jesus Christ.
I'll admit you did a good job getting rid of the lolcows and dramafags, but more and more all I see from you is drama shit, you've become one of them and don't even notice it because your wife backs up your delusions and no one else tells you to fuck off because they don't want to get kicked for "drama" by one of your friends.

I agree with this. Fuck the tumblrites and the furfags, they don't deserve to be in the OP.

In b4 we have OP wars between a furfag FC and a leftycuck FC. What a horrible time to browse the thread.

Can't in b4 something that's already been happening

Can't be any worse than it already is.
unless we hit SS13 levels of autism

the joke is that smug is causing the drama and is trying to say "we dindu nuffin now"

also im not dave lrn 2 read numbers too

and he moved his alt to gilga you typing trashbag

smug who definitely have nothing to gain from lying about nwo said nwo is full of tumblrites so it must be true they wouldnt lie to us #notallsmug

you guyssssss

thirded.

this fc drama would be better hashed out on the damn server itself, not shitting up the thread which was probably part of their plan anyway

If this shit isn't nipped in the bud there is a good chance the ffxiv threads will become 100% cancer.

Stop replying to FC drama
Stop not filtering FC drama on sight
Stop being bait-biting faggots fucksake

SMUG is a bunch of fags, but I have no hard feelings about any of them in particular. From what I've seen it's Gaikang that's been trying to start the most shit, and now that he's been shown to be a furry he's on the run and hasn't signed back on. This, however, doesn't excuse that every second post from Dave in there is him trying to argue with someone, usually Lakshmi. He uses the fact that he left nWo as a shield and that nothing he says to the roach should be a problem, but that doesn't change the fact that he's both still in the nWo group and will be identified as such by the smug fags.
Titchy moved her main to Gilga, so why is she still in the nWo group?

To be honest I don't care about them as people. They can do what they want with their lives, it's not my problem. What I AM actually sick of is the constant bitching and moaning from the two whiny faggots.
It's just "we're so great we're so good you owe us so much" over and over again ever since they transfered. If they want to stay fine, if they want to go, fine. Just stop it with the constant masturbation.

HEAR ME FELLOW LALAFELL

WE SHALL FORM A NEW FREE COMPANY.

A FREE COMPANY FOR THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF EORZEA.

ONE FREE COMPANY TO RULE THEM ALL!

user, it was the middle of the night. I went to sleep.

Well given that Doma was completely destroyed by the Garleans, this is the best chance SAM has to come out. I'm sure they'd love to join in an open rebellion against the Garleans and Ala Mhigo will be the best place to do that.

But we can keep pretending that BLU will be a thing :^)

Oy vey, racist much?

Im sorry that your job got scrapped user
i hope you are maining drk cos thats the closest thing ull get ;^D

Reminder to scrap all FC info from next thread

new bred, stop being shitters and post some comfy screenshots

Where did it all go so wrong bros? Why couldn't you guys just be cool with one another?

nWo was pissed about SMUG existing and kept them out of the OP, then couldn't handle the responding banter. Didn't ignore, and couldn't counter banter. nWo's inability to handle shit is on par with people who have never even heard of imageboards.

This. Just wish SMUG would confine their ruses to the game.

Nah that's no fun.