Games only you played, apparently

I've asked everyone I know about this one, and nobody seemed to be aware it exists. Anyone?

Like Zelda but with british humor.

Ugh I played that, it was like a shitty diablo clone. Why did the Shining Force reboots have to be so bad. They were terrible hack and slash games and that's my favorite genre.

Are you implying that Shining Soul 2 is bad?

I remember that one. Had a legit nude code.

Never played it. I only know about it because of the titty code.

With good reason

This one.

Isnt this the one where he lets himself lose to her because he loves her too much?

I've played every single one of these, you special snowflakes.

Yeah fagboy, you play this one?

Yep. I bet you want to kill yourself now.

No, I just dont believe you.

Was Kessen 2 supposed to be rare? I played it.

I don't believe you.

Nope, I played it too. No idea why that game is so smooth and polished compared to KF4 since ER came out first

i'unno; i recall the girl was tsundere as fuck, but not the fine details of how much they were DTF by the end

I played Kessen and it didn't grab me; i wasn't about to go on to any sequels.

I was gonna write a few lines about how every game i ever played had at least ONE person who played it as well, but decided against it.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who wasted money being an idort. Game's fine, I actually like aiming with the headset. Just fucking mad that it was a $60 and basically online only game.

Shining Soul 2 isn't that great.

This game was a real piece of shit.

You played Rings of Power? That's great. How far did you get?

Any way to fix the FUCKING LAG?

The intro to this game rips off the intro music from MGS2, not even kidding.

Is this from the same company that made War Times?

One of the best early PS3 games, too.

anyone remember that ps2 game that you were a pilot and your plane crashed behind enemy lines ? it was set in ww2