Kenny

Women driving death happening
Is there any game where the cool southerner doesn't die ?

He is in Season 3 or this is just a shop?

He is.
He dies in a flashback.

Oh well, is not like we wanted him around or anything right? at least this basically makes Jane canonically dead.

It's the same for her in season 3, just different circumstances.

everytime

Shit…

As if you need any more proof that Kenny is objectively the better choice.

TELLTALE DOES IT AGAIN!

Though seriously people shouldn't expect any sort of actual non-linearity in a serialised game. That shit can only be done right in self-contained stories that allow for non-canon bad ends.

How was it possible to fuck up S3 so badly?

Why is Kenny the only good character in this shitty franchise?

I don't know what they were thinking at the end of S2. I thought Jane was alright and I didn't dislike her but at the end it's so clear cut I don't see how anyone could justify shooting Kenny.

I want to FUCK Clementine tenderly Season 2 and now specially 3 muh dick.

To be fair Jane kept showing signs of being a selfish and manipulative bitch as soon as AJ was about to be born.

Agreed on the S3 thing, I felt nothing for her in S1 or S2 but now she truly appeals to muh dick.

Wait, what the fuck? TWD Season 3 is already out? And they pulled the exact same shit as the beginning of the least season?
Pic very much related.

Wew lad

Actually, that one is not a walking simulator, there would be some freedom if that was the case.

>Read She crashes the car and cripples him, attracting walkers
>He tells her to grab aj and run
>Sacrifices himself and is eaten alive
>When she mentions him later, says not to have friends because it always ends the same
>When its entirely her fucking fault hes dead
>As if they just die, when she fucking caused it
I am legitimately fucking mad. Fuck that stupid bitch. I hope she dies in a gutter by games end. Such disloyalty and bullshit, after everything. Fucking cunt.

Clementine was derailed into an angsty edgy teenager now? DAMN YOU TTG!!

Only retarded feminists are dumb enough to side with insane Jane.

Perfect.