Visual Novel Thread

It's actually a boy

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1986219362/dies-irae-english-localization-project-commences
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=68139
mediafire.com/?6m7iiarh7atw4
mediafire.com/file/44p5yy5x50ng5za/Majikoi English Patch.exe
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=torrentinfo&tid=99579
mediafire.com/?m1eug8x9apz5z
mega.nz/#!ERkjmDzB!YKBtRJPQY2JaGLaslIZIKMga8pUoZHZs7a6s-ZaeeQo
mega.nz/#!xJMB0BII!zwfOkw3rgEPKyR3kImNEr1OXha0k4iEmZ-tWbxWMXI0
vndb.org/v1483
vndb.org/
dailyuploads.net/4gw72p210sgy
dailyuploads.net/8w25xbdnb39p
dailyuploads.net/vu03kydl40hi
dailyuploads.net/bx68yptnoyws
dailyuploads.net/xjilutnqgsfr
dailyuploads.net/v3j74s7racfl
dailyuploads.net/xm9ruxgmktkh
dailyuploads.net/eowogpza174q
dailyuploads.net/c4t2qnb9bvlh
vndb.org/v/all
vndb.org/i
vndb.org/i736
vndb.org/i8
vndb.org/i1362
vndb.org/i484
vndb.org/i1727
archive.fo/9MaID
vndb.org/g1986?fil=tag_inc-1986.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=rating
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck your shit japan

Well to be more exact it is a meta-physical trap, it is the idealized idea of a woman that a trap, raised as a female wants to become, it's a character he made so in his mind it is female but was based of a male with mutilated genitals

I meant meta-fictional, not meta-physical

Yeah, Umineko got kind of fucking retarded in the second fucking part.

So how does he really look like?

Probably like pic related.

I say probably because it is never shown as "for sure" because meta-magic-bullshit

To be fair, one with ROUTES and BAD END generally can be considered to have "fail states"

Umineko is basically linear though without any choices.

I'm glad I dropped umineko. This is so fucking cringeworthy.

Ace Attorney is one though.

You know what's the worst though? **The
trap isn't actually that fucking important. He isn't the culprit, just a faggotry son of the old guy who led the family to the gold.**

Also the whole message of the VN is.

Bernkastel did literally nothing wrong.

Everytime I see a VN thread Im reminded about Majikoi S is sitting on my computer and I really need to finish it. Actually my backlog is pretty huge. I need to stop buying games.
Anyway are there any new VNs out or any to be on the watch for?

This is why japs fail at interesting stories. Whatever corner you might write yourself in, magical crap will let you to continue.
This is why I didn't "play" past Ace Attorney 3 and never touched any sequels to 999.
I hate it.

Outside of the fact you are supposed to "Look past the Magic" part to solve the mystery, I see where you're coming from.

But tossing away AA when the cases themselves aren't magic on their own? Really? Might as well have not played past the first one due to the introduction of the Magatama.

Expect it doesn't work like that. The whole point of Umineko is that magic doesn't exist. Also there were always paranormal elements in Ace Attorney. They were used well and didn't interfere with the mystery itself.

Did she mean to write

Also fuck ya, I like some of my mystery Korean cartoons

They also can't in to characters. They write them as shitty melodramatic retards. Not only that but they never act like actual living beings, they always act like tropes of their character amped up to eleven.

The entire Japanese creative industry is incestuous as fuck, they never learn from life, just from each other.

If the magic doesn't exist, why all the shenanigans though? Umineko is pants on head retarded.
As for AA, in 1 and 2 magic part was relatively tame and you kinda could write it off as Protag's imagination and inner voices and what not.
But in third game it directly interfered into the case and ruined the entire fucking game.
And AA4 is just umineko-tier of bullshit.

You sure you know what you are talking about here? I get AA5 and AA6 but this is a bit silly.

What?

That's an absurd magical power. Especially in context where he needs to wear a fucking magic bangle +1.

I'm mot saying it isn't retarded, but magic is just a theme. The whole theme of Umineko is "walking on the line between realistic and unrealistic fiction " which is a cool idea but it's not done very well.

And including paranormal elements into a mystery novel just has a certain charm to it, which Japs seem to like, maybe a little too much. It just allows for more creative shit if kept under strict rules. When it works, we get Ghost Trick, when it doesn't we get Umineko.

Except it's not magic. It's pseudo-science.

This also doesn't change the fact it's only used to get information out of witnesses like the Psyche-Locks.

This is actually more of an issue with how they design stories, vs western designs.
See, they're OK with absolute garbage no reason nonsense, so long as it moves the story forward.
Meanwhile, the west despises it, and will sacrifice the story for sense.
I'm not really saying one's better over the other. The japs lose out on immersion, for instance. Just that it seems to be what they do.

Any VNs that are translated that has marriage and impregnation?

Does it have a dick or not

I'm pretty sure it was actually explained that it isn't actually magic. It's just him squeezing his hands into fists whenever he subconsciously notices someone else's tell and the bangle is just on him to make him consciously aware of the tell. Unless that's just something I made up.

God only knows.

user just asked an important question.

Good fucking lord put it out of its misery

Steins;Gate any good? The only thing I know about it is that there's a trap in it.

I've been having a pretty fun time with Da Capo 3 and wondering why it bombed so hard in nipland then all of a sudden bam parallel world trouble.

It is, especially when paired up with Steins;Gate 0, which is even better.

clannad :^)

The first part was great, the very first part, and the initial premise was amazing.

You are observing the son of a detective match wits with a murderer on a symbolic level, literally standing at the bridge between two realities due to the murders following an ancient "magical" epitaph to summon a great witch.

If the protagonist cannot discern reality from fantasy and prove the murder mystery was all due to the hands of a human being rather than magic, and if he cannot discover the real identity behind the murderer, then not only will he die but the whole of reality will break into a world of witches, demons and magic.

It's a metatextual mystery where Battler is literally playing detective after the murders have already been committed, and all the while he is constantly confronting the killer, who is represented by the symbolic form of the Golden Witch of the epitaph.

It's amazing! It's beyond ingeniously clever!
BUT THEN THEY START WORLD-HOPPING, AND MAKING UP NEW MURDER SCENARIOS, AND OTHER WITCHES COME IN WHO REPRESENT OTHER METAPHYSICAL CONCEPTS AND THERE'S ACTION ENERGY BEAMS AND IT WAS ME, AUSTINE! IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME IN EVERY TIMELINE LOLOLOLOL

I will never forgive this travesty. If I knew anything about developing a Visual Novel I'd just rework the starting premise and make a mystery novel 100x better.

But I'm not boasting in my skills or playing conceited; anyone with a basic knowledge of novel writing and who can read a couple of mystery novel can write a far more coherent, consistent, intelligent and satisfying mystery novel with this premise.

TL;DR Umineko would have been better if it remained simple in concept and the author hadn't
MADE IT UP AS HE WENT ALONG, THE HACK

If you have a friend that can draw, you could write a shitty western vn and purge that burning desire out of your system.

so what are some good visual novels with trap romance?

bonus points if you play as a trap as well

Yes. Objectively so. One of the few VNs no one really has gripes about because of how well thought-out and well written it is (for the most part that murder loli surprise really didn't make any sense )
Also check out Steins;Gate 0, which is pretty good too though I prefer the former.

Correctopm: Most Japs, especially in Visual Novel writing.
Steins;Gate is pretty great. Yasutaka Tsutsui's "Paprika" was Aces. It's the inspiration for Satoshi's movie by the same name.

But yes, it's pathetic.

WHY TO JAP WRITERS KEEP MAKING ANTAGONISTS WITH THIS IDIOTIC CHARACTER TRAIT?

NASU IS A HACK! He's the WORST with this, too! He even did it with Extella!

But Nasu is a rectonning, nonense hack for other reasons too. It's not just Nasu with this STUPID "motive" for villains. I can't remember the last novel, visual or otherwise, I read from a Jap author that didn't have this in it!
Well, Hideyuki Kikuchi's VampHuntD didn't have it but that doesn't count.

ha
haha
All of my friends are talent-less vidya aficionados. Most of them haven't done anything creative in ages and are rusty or don't care. I need to start writing again before I lose it myself, actually.

Except that it does, because the story goes to great lengths to show that it does exist, hence Battler and his daughterfu

Isn't this character from that video where they make someone eat the decapitated yet still living head of some relative of theirs?

Even better.

Thing is the Psyche-locks actually work Ace Attorney's core gameplay in while the Apollo's power was an attempt at replacing it.

That's one of Ace Attorney's big problems, the devs keep trying to introduce gameplay mechanics that replace finding contradictions instead of expanding on it.

Fucking hell first one is a futa. Stop mixing up futas and traps they are not the same thing.

Well, since we are talking about VN, Sekai is publishing this yuri one. Those abs…

If you don't mind shitty low budget nukige you could try out Maman Kyoushitsu. It's basically just a pregnancy fetish game.

I can recommend another shitty low budget nukige, [email protected]/* */ It's about trap meidos fucking trap meidos.

Both can get pregnant in my book.

Fucking dropped

That protagonist looks like she's just female Rance, which might be cool. Just remember not to give Sekai a penny, folks.

I don't think that even needs to be said. Anyone that knows shit about VNs knows they are the cancer killing the industry. I still can't believe they had the balls the turn Train Lolis into an all ages game.

Just pirate your VNs. A lot of them are only fan translated anyway.

Oh shit, I didn't even know about that. Why do they think it's okay to remove content in the name of localisation?
The worst part is that this shit gets eaten up by idiots that don't know any better, so this kind of thing is only going to become more common.

Nasu is shit, lad.

Just wait until May for your chance to bask in the glory of our lord and savior Masada.

You dipshits should've boycotted them when they stole the fan-translation for Clannad then.

At least with Muv-Luv they actually rewrote almost everything while using the fan-translation as a base. Turned out miles better than the fan patch.

Clannad's anime fame would make the game a success even if they machine translated it from Japanese to Chinese and then to English.

Wait, Yasu is male?

You mean a chinese knockoff of Korra programmed with the personality of Rance. That's how lazy this is.

Good lord, that's still as terrible as ever.

Actually now that I look closer at it.

Something's not right here but tumblr rarely goes for consistency.

Who is best girl and why is it Ano?

and on this topic, who is best girl and why is it Yuzuriha?

So I finally got around to playing the first chapter of Higurashi after trying to figure out how to get the godforsaken PS3 voices mod to work with my pirated copy on PC. Pretty good so far. I really like the mystery tone it sets and the spoopy bits. Only real down side is the long build-up; seriously, how many fucking board games to these kids play.

The only VN I've "played" is katawo shoujo. Where should I go from here? Preferably something with lewd.

yeah it is

I'd recommend Majikoi. It's funny, has good characters and the routes in the original are damn good. Every girl in that last picture has a route in the original or S. Fate has it's own type of autism to it but Steins gate is another good one.

Not going to argue about tumblr, but this thread started showing how much VNs in general have bad writing.

It's VNs. Bad is the standard. Personally I can't complain about the main character very much. As you said, imagine if Korra had Rance's personality. That would be damn good.

Yep son. Abs!

Did you read the description? She is an ara in training.

And, looking more, I've found this too.

What kind of sadistic asshole can think that fuckface is ideal

Well lad.

I'm legitimately interested in
wait

kickstarter.com/projects/1986219362/dies-irae-english-localization-project-commences

OH HERE WE GO BABY

I only just heard about this recently, but someone posted a blog article about how impossible it would be to translate this into English so I thought it wasn't coming over.

HEIL HARD TONIGHT

Not translatable. You either have a bull dyke, or the biggest slut who is also possessive that you ever seen.

The manga says so.

TO BE PERFECTLY FAIR. It's not like the second part didn't have amazing fucking ideas, is that Umineko generally suffered from having too much ideas and became a gigantic clusterfuck.

Umineko would be so much better if the author actually made it into a longer series of novels instead of just two and fixed some shit.

But fucking shit, Battler never grows as a character, he just gets a better position without actually earning it, while still being a whiny bitch. The idea of making him a gamemaster is really fucking cool, but that should be done as something he earns for actually beating Beatrice. Talking of which, Beatrice should never have changed her position as a villain

Fair enough, mate. Fair enough.
Not only was it too bloated but it was bloated with ideas which eventually became self-contradictory. He made it up as it went along, and some parts made me wonder if he forgot what kind of story he was even writing.

>Talking of which, Beatrice should never have changed her position as a villain
Don't remind me, mate. I'm getting too livid already.

Looks awful

Skimming over it, it seems the cunts over at Sekai won't have anything to do with this, as I initially suspected.

That's good. I'm tentatively hopeful now, and will pirate it with an easy conscious, whenever it's done.

Had to take a second look at those pics after this post.
Jesus christ, how the fuck do you manage to make mgs this terrible?

Clannad exists, and this, while this is not great, is better than that.

It's the ugly nigger lips and tumbler nose. Its a truly appalling combination, and it's on literally every single one of them. The only character that even looks remotely appealing is the dark elf (the real one), and she's very likely non-fuckable because evil or something.

Also good god what the fuck is up with the neon-haired sword instructor. What sick piece of shit tried to design an attractive woman with a massive fucking scar bisecting her head and hairstyle? Absolutely 0/10.

The whole shitshow looks like a disgusting and warped mockery of what a VN is.

Well, the demo is available.

Got a good download link for it?

I dont mind the scar, but the hair color fucks it up, also they need to make up their mind on which side the scar is located.
Maybe the colors are all wrong and everything would look great in black and white?
I would impregnate the drow and wizard girl

The problem with the scar is the fact that it left a bald spot.
It is physically impossible to look good with a partially-bald head, either shave the entire thing or grow it all out.

Well, at least there is a reason to be bald, and it's not another asymmetrical cut for no reason.

VNs are something really new in the west. I think most devs are kind of lost in what is right or wrong. This VN is just two people in the dev team. Frankly there are pant shots, the girls look interesting, but I want to see the writing.

Play KimoFantasy.

Majikoi
Nyaa torrent:
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=68139

Mediafire:
mediafire.com/?6m7iiarh7atw4

English patch:
mediafire.com/file/44p5yy5x50ng5za/Majikoi English Patch.exe

Majikoi S
Nyaa:
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=torrentinfo&tid=99579

Mediafire:
mediafire.com/?m1eug8x9apz5z

Translation:
mega.nz/#!ERkjmDzB!YKBtRJPQY2JaGLaslIZIKMga8pUoZHZs7a6s-ZaeeQo

Subbed vids:
mega.nz/#!xJMB0BII!zwfOkw3rgEPKyR3kImNEr1OXha0k4iEmZ-tWbxWMXI0

They need to git gud at coloring or at the very least greyscaling

So… who was the murderer all along?

Battler's mother and father, I think? They killed themselves as well to cover their tracks. Who would look for murderers among corpses.

Rosa

Uh… why?

Because it was a trap or something for inheritance? I dunno. I got confused half way through then I read about what happened at the end on a wikia. It's an honestly confusing series.

Then why did they kill themselves?

This only brings more questions!

A1 to 5 are for characters that need proper routes that get introduced in S. LIke Benkei for instance.

The whole thing was the grandpa inviting his family to the island, then he handed over his will to Beatrice to find a good successor among the kids. Battler's parents rigged the game by killing the other candidates and themselves so their children would inherit, beatrice took this though and made it her own game, with Battler and his sister trying to figure out what happened. At least that's what I think happened. I'm still confused about it.

Thanks a bunch user, have a You.

Ok, at least that makes sense.

Big asterisk on I think though. It's honestly been years since I went though the story and it just wasn't that engaging for me.

Have a Wan.

Let me try to explain this in very simple and hopefully accurate terms.
There's this old Japanese fart who lives on an island who fucked this woman and then her daughter because she looked exactly like her mother. Both their names were Beatrice.
The bastard the daughter produced got thrown off a cliff onto sharp spikes as a baby due to various people's shenanigans.
The bastard survived with genital mutilation as the only lasting effect and masqueraded as the two (male and female with massive tracts of land) apprentice maids of the fart.
When the fart is dying he rounds up all his relatives to divide his inheritance.
Two of the relatives are each engaged or in love with one of the apprentice maids.
The bastard has spent the last several years coming up with many different elaborate revenge plots which are retroactively the basis for the different murder scenarios in the game.
Realizing that an androgynous youth may not actually be able to kill like a dozen people by them self, he comes clean and shows the adults a secret cave under the island that is filled with what I think was a giant stack of nazi gold that is somehow related to the woman that the old fart fucked.
Because GREEEEEEEEED, the adults quickly start arguing and eventually start killing each other.
This turns into a very unjolly show on the island, of which there were only two confirmed survivors, one who won't say anything and one who can't remember anything.
The magic is a framing device and is irrelevant, dumb, and doesn't matter.

Right, Beatrice was from Italy or something but got smuggled out on a Nazi sub that was carrying their gold as well. They took shelter on the island but she came to like the old guy, or something like that.

But yeah, turns out the magic was ultimately irreverent.

That's sorta the same wit Higurashi as well. The first 4 question episodes are great horror reading and you feel like there is some spooky village shit going on.

The first two answer arcs are okay then the last ones are retarded shit.

>It's an eternal loli trapped in a time loop with a plant that's infected people with spores.

Pretty much.

Currently playing through steins;gate 0 after reading all of the original in two days. God this is amazing. Okabe did nothing wrong.

I knew shit was going too well as soon as the christmas party started, but didn't expect shit to get *that* real.

Is that a fucking phone game?

No, but it wants to be one

And now I'm running into problems. Seems the torrent didn't have the game .exe?

They're the original isos. You need to mount and install them. Should be easy enough to install something in japanese.

Mount the .mdf files in the first one.

Running Windows 8.1 which doesn't recognize .mdf files, and renaming them into .iso files didn't work. Do I have to take my chances with some 3rd party software to get it working?

Scratch that.

For whatever reason, copying and pasting the .iso made it work.

I use Virtualclone Drive for the various pirate isos I get. None of the bloat daemon tools has.

Maybe, but have you seen most of japanese VNs? The art in most of the cases is the most basic stuff you can imagine, and sometimes really bad!
Now, before they care about grayscaling, something not even the nips care that much, they need to get the designs right.
I think Fate is an interesting example. I don't like it, but most people do. The original art in amateurish, even to deviantart levels, but people loved the setting and the designs. And still love it.
By the way, how can type-moon only create Mary Sues as protagonists?

user, where is the conversation? It have minigames for each instructor, but, where is the rest of that conversation?

The art in Tsukihime and F/SN tends to grow on people as they progress through them.
Pic related.

Because there's a layer of autism surrounding the "Nasuverse." You get into fate thinking, masters, servants, holy grail. It's gonna be awesome. And it is for the most part, but then they start explaining the mechanics of the universe to you.
The servants are re-incarnated heroes but Arturia has no memory of her former masters due to an error. Rin stores all the magic she produces in little gems she carries around. Sakura gets slugged but has evil inside her that she can release to become OP. Ilya is a golem who's the true holy grail but only in select routes. Shirou has Excalibur's Sheath inside him for some reason

It's just… there's always some asinine explanation for what's happening. It has to detail everything, you can't just let some things go unsaid. You know what I mean? It's just extensively detailed to the point of being ridiculous.

Medusa forever a qt though. I love impractically long haired quiet girls.

because it sells. Now let me post something tangentially related.

Then it's perfection, achieved at long last

I made a visual novel a while back.

It's not great.

Better than this

Throw in some headpats and I'd be great I think.

Why is kyon there?

Am I reading Renaissance French novel?

DON'T QUESTION IT
NO ANSWERS EXIST
ONLY SHIT WRITING

user, Saber, Arcueid, Canaan… C'mon dude, you know it.

Keep reading, user. You realize he's actually been the most wrong in the most important way. So much so that even Daru gets mad

That hanako is undercooked.

This is where you're failing. You refuse to grasp the games are designed to piss on the foundation of what makes a mystery.

- You don't "Solve" jack shit. You're walked trhough a series of contrived clues and dues ex interruptions your PC has no power over whatsoever

- There's seldom, if ever, core reason and logic to any of the cases—the way criminals hide evidence, the few interview questions allowed that deny agency, the aforementioned dues ex shit that denies logical, progressive sleuthing. In fact, most logic outright stops after Phoenix's very first case in the first game.

- Magic, psychic powers, actual acts of god, and so on replace any real detective work you can get done in any of the games, eliminating means/motive/opportunity reverse comprehensive thinking in favor of "magic will move along the 'mystery' because It's Magic we ain't gotta explain shit".

- You are NEVER handed all the relevant data in a reasoned manner, even accounting for suspense factors, that would lead you to solve each case of your own volition without the game holding your hand and walking you through magic land

- This shitty spoonfeeding technique across 8 games also gets slower and longer and more boring with each successive title.

Phoenix Wright faggots helped Umineko faggots ruin the entire concept of mystery.

lol

Going through Steins;Gate 0, right about to reach the true ending. Damn good. Is Chaos;Head worth looking into? Is it as good as S;G?

Also, what are some good eroge? Got stuck in Rance 5 and the only other eroge I have is the one where you make eroge with a bunch of women. It's okay but kinda meh.
I've always wanted to dig into Sengoku Rance but its too much of a game. When I'm in the mood to look at anime tiddies I'm in a completely different state of mind than when I want to crush my enemies' armies on a field of combat. Should I just use cheatengine or something?

Go read shounen jump if you don't want an explanation to the action.

Holy shit what the blithe hell did this autism crawl out of. That self-congratulation fapfest fanfic had sperglord fans on this level?

Note to the stupidly curious: Don't bother lookingthis shit up. It's a waste of your time and basically turns Shirou into Kirito that has sex & the girls ultimately don't matter just like SAO. The author has a disease where everything has to go MC's way no matter what and mistakes endless speculative introspection for intense/engaging story.

I want to kill.

You know that feeling you get after playing a really fucking good game, watching an amazing anime, or reading a great VN/manga, where it feels like you will never experience something that great ever again? And that horribly sadness knowing you are near the end of it?

I haven't felt that in years, I was convinced I was just too jaded and that I had spent too much time on this shit to feel that again. Now here I am playing S;G 0 after just finishing the original and I am feeling exactly that. Maybe it actually ``was`` because everything is shitty and not just because I am jaded. Also, I really hope that the other routes are longer than Mayuri's ending, because that felt really short. That might just be because I have spent nearly every waking hour for the past 4 days reading VNs screwing with my sense of how much time I am spending on this, though.

I am so fucking happy that I am feeling this again

Alpha timeline Suzuha still best girl

sorry for blogpost

DI's not impossible to TL, it's just REALLY(understatement) grandiose.
It's hard to liken it to any Japanese media that's ever been translated, so people just assume that it can't be done.

If anything's impossible to translate, it's this
vndb.org/v1483
Just about every other scene has Kanji play that'd fly over the head of any non-Jap.

Post download link to fap at your waifus

The other user asked if the vn was a mobile game, I just posted a webm with "gameplay" that looks like mobile shit

The problem with the When they Cry series is it's set up with the intention that you should be able to solve the mystery yourself. Or it at least pretends to.

Then the author's answer to the mystery is so out of alignment and is just shit coming out of his ass.

I felt like shit when I finished pic related years ago, even bought the vn in steam like a good goy when it came out

Boipucci is aryan tbh

I know that feel. I spent an entire month each on Grisaia, Majikoi and Trails last year. All that text, all those characters. I still remember them fondly though.

Yep, thanks for showing me the abyss user. I think it's staring back now.

Help me Obi-Wan Anonbi, you're my only hope. I have barely played any VNs and the ones I've played are mostly lewd ones. I really enjoyed pic related and would like something similar but without so much fucking if any, it had great art, good writing, great waifus and decent protagonist abuse but the sex was kind of a slog honestly. What would you recommend me besides KYS?

Is there anything as quality out there but with less focus on the lewd stuff?

Stop any time now.

So… the survivors were the redhead guy and the maid/buttler?

I like this one.

Except for the scat.

Or the genital mutilation.

I didn't mind the scat.

Go to vndb.org/

Fuck this gay mortal existence.

Well, I made an exception on Jun Watarase (you should too if you aren't a newfag). But yeah generally fuck that shit. Give me girls that are actually weapons and vehicles/watercraft who are also actually girls.

I picked up majikoi on a whim… now I had my friend by goods for it at c91. 10/10

They aren't protagonists though, Saber and Arcueid each have their own flaws, not huge ones but they are there.
I know fuck all about Canaan.

dailyuploads.net/4gw72p210sgy
dailyuploads.net/8w25xbdnb39p
dailyuploads.net/vu03kydl40hi
dailyuploads.net/bx68yptnoyws
dailyuploads.net/xjilutnqgsfr
dailyuploads.net/v3j74s7racfl
dailyuploads.net/xm9ruxgmktkh
dailyuploads.net/eowogpza174q
dailyuploads.net/c4t2qnb9bvlh

Oh and just a tip, you can search for damn anything on vndb.org/v/all And pretty much any fetish you can imagine if you want using vndb.org/i like antisocial girls vndb.org/i736 or girls with pink hair vndb.org/i8 or even more like vndb.org/i1362 marriage or preg vndb.org/i484 for this user or ojouhohoho~ vndb.org/i1727

Dies Irae.

BATTLER

Anything can be translated from JPN to English. It's not hard. They figured this shit out in the 19th century when scholars from Japan and the West came together.

The problem is that you need someone who gives a shit and who is payed to do it.

Now if you want to translate a medieval Japanese book you can get a scholarship from Cambridge University Press. But nobody is interested in a Japanese visual novel. Pay peanuts and get monkeys.

What so nobody else is playing Da Capo 3? It's starting to get pretty good again after that jarring change of settings. Also I haven't even finished the first route but it seems to be hinting that Kyotaka and Ricca are Junichi and Sakura's grandparents from a parallel world.

Dude the fucking kids never stop playing games. It gets really fucking obnoxious.

Try Yume Miru Kusuri or Ef - Fairy Tale of the Two are quite similar. If you want something with more humor, Majikoi.

What are some VN with great music? That's one aspect of them that doesn't seem to get talked about much, but it can make all the difference.

Redhead guy and his sister. Everyone else died.

*There's at least two harem doujin floating around out there, just incase you want Yamato to finally get all the girls.**
Best thing about Mayuri is just how lewd she really is. She presents the good girl persona but goes along with what Yamato wants pretty easily. Her afterstory in S is almost entirely sex.

Fate Stay/Night has good music, even though everything else is pretty bad.

Yonao Keishi is unmatched when it comes to FIRE in the industry.

Apparently South Korean police cracked down on people who had a copy because it was considered kiddie porn. archive.fo/9MaID

I guess the scenes involving the games are character building and do really increase the shock value of the personality shifts. But surely it can be done better; it makes the VN drag real fucking hard.

What VN lets me play as girl with nothing but yuri romance interests?

vndb.org

There are a few out there.
vndb.org/g1986?fil=tag_inc-1986.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=rating

Does vndb not support multitag and tag excluding searches?

I'm almost at 2TB.

On the left side, click "Visual Novels", which should take you to the "Browse visual novels" page.

Below the search bar and alphabet should be "Filters". Click that, bringing you to the filters menu.

Once there, click the "Tags" option, and put in whatever tags you want, one per box.

Oh boy, you're in for a wild RIDE.
mega.nz/#F!lApwhLSZ!qp9EOWKTWhYvI0nU2s2Q_w
The zip files have the game for both PC and Mac.
Enjoy. I always like receiving feedback

Posting best song from best worldline.

Seriously though, this song worked perfectly for where it was played and is right up there with Messenger for best song in the VN.

See (Checked)

And VNs don't always have to be lewd.

Oh, cool!

user, the "protagonists" are not those girls. Now tell me: Who are the characters that are really the face of each series. Fate is Saber. Melty Blood/Tsukihime is Arcueid.