Vampires are pretty underrated tbh

Probably my favorite supernatural/monster

I want to hold hands with Remilia.

Fuck off, Gabe.

NO VAMPIRES

And who's this cutie?

Bleh.

Hikari from Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Looks like Uppotte but with monster girls. Fun.

Also, I see your loli vampire and I raise you Shino.
Which is arguably more videogame-related, weirdly enough.

Best Vampire and NPC partner.

I want to sexually harass the dumbpire

The Sims 4 is getting vampires tomorrow

She's gonna come back in Tekken 7 as pre-order DLC.

i want to impregnate her sister

Best Vampire waifu

I think he means real vampires.

This will never not trigger me. Save the full image, next time.

VAMPIRES ARE FOR KILLING

Aside from alucard, there haven't been real vampire posted, most are just moe blobs with fangs. Hell that demichan anime is basically jap twilight. I watched the first episode and the vampire barely drinks blood, finds direct sunlight to be a minor annoyance, and doesn't have any powers like turning into a bat or shit.

VAMPIRES ARE FOR MILKING

In Demi-Chan they're not supposed to be supernatural creatures anyway, really, just humans with a magical oddity. In a way they're more disabilities than anything else.

Can't recall many fangfaces outside CV.
I'd be down for a Vampirella game but devs are too neutered to make it the cheekfest it deserves to be.

The dullahan girl seems pretty fucking magical to me.

Yes, it is magical, but she's not as a whole a supernatural creature. She was born to parents of human ancestry, and her children would be human too. Dullahanism, and the other demi types, are basically just birth defects.
Likewise, Satou isn't actually a demon sent to seduce men. She's just a woman whose presence is cripplingly arousing.

What if instead of blood vampires drank cum

cutest vampire coming through

Silly user, vampires arent real

Eh, I guess I can skip it

No, don't skip it. It's a really comfy show.

VAMPIRES ARE FOR KILLING, DRACULA GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're just butthurt about your great great great not-grandma.

Stay mad, Belmont.

Pretty sure you can get a goth chick to do that.

Ok friend, you first, get your jugular punctured by a goth chick with vampire fangs and we'll see how that works out.

Thats not my personal fantasy, its his. I just want to fuck Moviebobs wife while hes forced to watch.

It's not the same and you know it you super miracle wonderful fuckerfaggot ultra omega. She has to need it for the real sensual experience, you know?

Remilia GTFO nobody will ever actually like vampires you fucking bitch

these are vampires posting, delete this

Debatable.

I hope you don't mean Alucard from Castlevania
He's not a vampire in the original timeline anyways

This can't be real

Objective fact. She's one of my waifus too so I can vouch for this guy.

By the way, do succubuses count as vampires? I hope so because, needless to say, I have a whole harem of them who are my waifus (inb4 more than one waifu will destroy your laifu. My religion permits it).

ZweiII+ was such a cool game. Too bad it suffers from criminal use of bloom and it won't work on HDMI monitors :(

If only heartless XseeD would see it in their non-existant understaffed heart to release it with the modding they released the other PC Falcom games with.

Shame that both Zwei fan translations seem pretty much dead in the water, at least last time I looked at the site.

Aww that sucks, they're better than fucking Gurumin and that gets sold on every system.

Yeah, Birds of a Feather hasn't posted anything on their site since a "help wanted" back in 2014, and haven't even posted anything on twatter since 2013. Real shame because according to their progress bars they were really close to finished Zwei II.

Shilling conquest of Elysium 4 vampires, who I now found out also come in Hobbit flavors who are basically midget vampires who employ armies of hobbit drug addicts as fodder and food.

Should mention the weed is added in a balance mod though as vampires by themselves isn't enough to give the class an edge against all the crazy things in COE4.

If you don't have it I can up it but it won't play on HDMI fed screens and has tons of bloom. I can't get Zwei I to boot at all on PC but you can hack you can play it on PPSSPP(that psp emulator).

Damn shame.

You've got my interest.

I've got a toaster, so if anything I'd just look up the PSP versions to dump on my CFW PSP. But again, they're not in English.

Z2+ doesn't have a PSP version, PC only.

Oh, I assumed both saw PSP ports.

kek

Posting more Alwen because she is bess~

Can you just post more of this now please?

Fucking disgrace.

Tekken 7 to have ELIZA from TR.

oh no I bit it

Honestly surprises me a bit how popular she is with the Japanese fanbase. Though I kind of wonder if part of it is that she looks a bit like a 2hu (considering how popular that is in fanart, up there with Kantai Collection in terms of sheer volume).

sexualize the vampires

Fun game, playing with the Priests of Eli or however they were called is amazing. Spending the whole game hoarding relics, breaking seals and seeing every kind of angelic creature come down on earth to fight your enemies and even getting free armies out of it.
Summoning the 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse and then calling the Inquisiton to actually kill Death itself and winning the game without ever even seeing your oponents is pretty fun.

I also had a friend that started with the satanists and he though it was a good idea to invade Hell itself, settle down there and recruit them. Turns out Hell was a bit stronger than he though and it invades you back!

The reason she's so popular is LOL SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BOY.

TOMBOY TRAPS LAWL XD

Best monsterboy

Only trannies and their admirers think this way, user.

Hey Dracula! What do you do?

She has a very boyish face for anime standards. However, as you said, she wears a dress, so she obviously can't be a reverse trap. Unless she's some kind of double reverse trap, where you think she's a boy that looks like a girl, only to find out she's actually a girl.

I was hoping this would never be a game tumblr finds. Looks like it already is. How very sad. I didn't change the filename on this just to show you what I mean.

vampy*