Everybody wants to go to heaven

What are games that do this?

what like sub 52 polygons with only software rendering?

Pretty much.

Maybe Minecraft with shaders?

Already done and bored.

why would you want this

Because I like modern lighting and texturing but hate high polycounts.

/agdg/ here, this is exactly what I'm doing (using ue4) but more like PS2 polycount. Mainly because I can't be arsed to make high poly -> bake -> low poly all the time, and I don't want real life, just architecture that's easy to play in.

Sauce on pic pls

Looks like complete ass

I just fucking want noctis 4 that runs on win7 at [email protected]/* */

Looks like complete jarring shit.

Even if technology wasn't as advanced as they are now, the competent devs at least made somewhat pleasing attempts at design and composition with what they had.

I can see a lot of care and thought was put into that. It's fine if you like the "everything except the polygons was ripped from somewhere else" look.

Don't make it look better! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why does your filename say screenshot and the file is a PNG, but the image itself is heavily lossy?
Are you trying to cheat me again?

Looks fucking horrible.

It's like you dislike good artstyles that stand the test of time

Isn't that grass made up out of polygons? So wouldn't this particular example be an extremely high poly count on that grounds alone?

The clash of texture, model and lightning quality makes this look horrible. If you want the aesthetic that came with well designed games that were limited by technology in some aspect you should probably just stick to those

What do you even mean? The pic in OP looks beautiful.

If the pic in the OP is beautiful so are you.

Which one is the best?

Original XL UNITY or NEXT GEN UNITY

More =/= better

Picture not related?

What I hate is this modern obsession with stupidly bright colour filters that make a game seem completely unrealistic. No Man's Sky is a good example of this modern colour obsession.

Play Devil Daggers, wait for Strafe?

SFMSUTBHFAM

I fucking love low poly. Style done on machines around the turn of the century and a little before don't look entirely realistic but they have you use a little imagination to update to reality, while today's hyper-realistic games look shit 2 years down the road.

Was that little girl with the drill game actually good?
I played the 3DS release and finished 2 or 3 levels, and it just seemed so dull, so I left it alone.

I wouldn't call it bad. It was fun enough to play if you had nothing else, but it would take no priority if you had other good titles to play at the time.

Meh/10

Ryudo is voiced by Naruto in the Japanese dub. :^)

Damn you I was about to post that

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

hnnnnnnng

if you mod the original ocarina of time you can get these results

Lurk some more.