Elven Gaming

Are there games that let me play as an elf in an elven world with elven architecture and elven culture and elven magic and never have to encounter lesser beings or their inferior ways of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai.animestigma.com/elfen-laid-episode-1/
hentai.animestigma.com/koakuma-kanojo-the-animation-episode-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ELVES LEAVE!

Tell me, odious being of unnaturally shortened stature, how you ever plan on doing such things when you stand no higher than my ankles and I am forced out of bodily necessity to always watch my step to keep from trampling you underfoot?

XDD

My apologies, brother. is still mad that I used his anvil better than he does.

Reminder that dwarves are kikes while Elves have always been the Aryan archetype.

Remember around elves to always watch yourselves and to not turn your back to them. Their ears are like knives for a reason.

OK OP. Since you're asking nicely you can suck my cock.

GET OUT

Throw all elves into the smelter
Pillage their belongings and burn their shelter
Prim all the women to be sold a slaves
Barricade their children in a hungry troll's cave
Elves put on airs like they're so sophisticated
They won't be so smug when they're being eviscerated
Caked with blood, drunk with power
The elven leaders laugh at us from their ivory tower
Their tyranny will end, let their foundations falter
Cut their heads off and place them on an altar

Good joke branch monkey now go back to humping trees or whatever it is you do when you aren't getting wiped out by a superior civilization

Will they ever learn ?

Yeah, it's called coming out to your parents.

OP on the internet the only thing you will get is human and how to play humans cause nothing really displays any of race or species to any degree besides less than their human counterpart whom is weaker yet stronger and dumber yet smarter. Humans are written as the underdogs so you can root for them more, if you are not rooting for them then nobody likes you and whatever you are rooting for is torn apart thus leaving you wondering why they were even included in the first place.
Long story short everyone has shit taste and i don't know any games that let you be what you described and how you described and we probs never will cause they would make it bad so you will root for the humans.

You fucking knew this was going to happen

How about games where you can kill Elves in?

knife eared faggots gtfo
t. dorf

Now that's a laughable thought

Get in line with the humans, dwarves, serpents, and everyone else.

Nice thread OP.

Superior fey coming through.

A picture of the local footstools whenever a superior being appears.

Only Elves can save modern generic fantasy from total pozz.

Are there any games that let me cook fantasy beasts while hanging out with dorfs, green niggers, and humans

It's pretty obvious.

Jak 2 and 3 should fulfill your needs nicely. Play as an elf, in a world populated principally by elves and there are no sentient beings in the game that are inferior to elves

modern fantasy is beyond saving

You kind of hang out with an elf, dwarf, and a halfling? No green buddies since they need to be exterminated.

Heretic

FUCK OP
What are some games where I can play a dwarf?
So far I've got
What are some others? Game mods welcome too!
MMO's not preferred but feel free to mention them.

The cooking is vital where is the cooking

Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale

You don't really cook. You gather ingredients and one of your party members cook it into something if you want. It's an underwhelming system that only is remembered because of the high quality renders of the food in the game engine.

orcs look extra good in elf gear

lmao
You mean sit in trees and shit in grass?

The nerve of some faggots

You are missing the orgies and cum rivers.

Do you want Slaanesh? Because that's how you get Slaanesh.

lmao get that shit out of here

They are basically the goblins of that world, you can't forget them.

Well Kek is basically the god of chaos so maybe yes

Make way for your betters.

Thread ruined.

Dwarves are Scottish

The true kikes of fantasy are the designated merchant races.

Just because later authors were too big pussies to have literal kike stereotypes around doesn't change that dwarves are Jews through and through, from their secret language, name games, greed, jewelsmithing, hook noses to their perbetually lost homelands.

Fucking gnomes are kikes.Creating illusions to trap the goyim with, being as fucking gold loving as dwarves yet not wanting to mine shit, creating golems with magic instead of doing work themselves and peddling snake oil they created out of chicken droppings and bog water. Fuck gnomes.

You think elves are weak? Wood elves will fuck you shit up, then they will eat you. They are 100% carnivorous btw

Dragon's Crown Elf is the best Elf

Best vidya elf, maybe.

FUCKING VERMIN

is goblinposting a thing?

Elves are all sluts for orcish cock tbh

Why?

Real life racism? whatever i don't care.
But to bring this concept to fictional setting is down right absurd, all these threads end up in this "le knife ears, le jewlike dwarfs, le nigOrc etc.." without anyone posting anything of value.

To be fair, any fantasy setting with so many different and easily recognizable races would be full of racism and prejudice, you'd see an endless history of race wars unfold. The only game I can recall touching upon it was Arcanum.

It got canceled about 8 years ago.

Elves are fags by the way.

JAWOHL HERR BOARD JUDEN

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Rapelay.

The Witcher does it too, though mostly in the first and second games. 3 has some, but by then it's mostly humans fighting other humans. It's always fun to burn the elves and purge the dwarves.

Back to dwarves for me.

Because they suck at any craft.

Reminder that noble orcs will always be superior to tree shitters

Roche is top bro
Iorveth is a cunt and a filthy elf that uses you only for his own interests and despises you deep down

All the more reason to remove them, and enjoy removing them.

Shit taste friend. Elves are graceful, not "thicc". For that you need mischlings like first pic related.

Vermin can't be noble.

Biggest mistake ever to be honest with you. Now they're a bunch of arrogant masturbating autists living in wooden shacks.
Their females make great concubines though.

I always found this a weird comparison beyond the green skin. At least the Orcs show honor through strength and are, if anything, worthy of a warrior's death.
Same thing with Dwarves, they have a lust for gold but actually work for it and work hard at that.

What do elves have?

Because Roche blew my confrontation with the bald guy and didn't even apologise, whereas Iorverth trusted me enough to let me tie him up.

Let me guess, another WoWtard?

Shit, berries, and plants. Plus a superiority complex.

Orcs are presented in positive light not only in Wow, look at the Lotr, they were able not only to field huge armies, arm them properly with is a sign of high industrialization and lots of industrial potential
They had massive industry, lodging camps etc…
They worked hard for everything they had
Meanwhile elves magicaly got the best armor while living on a fucking trees

Orcs are the niggers of Elves.

In LoTR they are black skinned apelike slaves and all "industrialization" was made by two divine beings who both were acolytes of the two deities of craftmanship. Better read the book before pulling Last Ringbearer quality fanfic.

It was not that bad tbh, the idea was interesting and the geopolitical intrigue was interesting but the second part was quite shit and to long
Thats just elven propaganda

around dark elves, watch yourselves

Plus orcs were literally elves who were captured, enslaved and tortured until their forms were twisted into what they are.

Slav, get the fuck out.

How did you guessed im slav?
Im serious

Go home, elf.

I know you are joking, but only squatting slavs identify with bow legged disgusting slaves of an evil overlord in the east just because they can project their oppression complexes on the "racism" they experience from westerners.

wew

Damn they seems pretty white

At least their skin looks more healthy than pale albino shin of elves

He's Russian, they will eat up anything if that comes from the position of authority. And they like wannabe empires like Mordor.
t. a Pole

Im not
Literally never heard this from any of my compatriots

It was called ash-colored, not black iirc.

pisz za siebie

Some things aren't said, yet they exist.

Oh, a cuckchan refugee. Użyj dwie gwiazdki text dwie gwiazdki dla spoilerów, poza tym wpisz sage jako twój email jeśli piszesz nie na temat

Jestem na 8ch od 2014

They're described as sallow, grey, brown and even green skinned in the books though.

Have you mistaken Mordor's Orcs for Mordor Uruks? They were black skinned.

They don't live in the sun, so of course they'd be pale.

You would read the FAQ at least once.

Reposting some elves.

You are right, I was intentionally agitating. And I'm not sure "black" in case of Uruks is necessarily their skin color as black is often used to describe evil by Tolkien. "Black Uruks of Mordor" might just be Gandalf thinking them as really bad orcs.

Health points.

Magic/Mana points

I don't want anymore of this anime.

Lineage2 dorf girls confirmed best waifu material.

Are we talking about elves? Then its time for a story. Do you see this guy? This is Arch-Curate Vrythur, basically the Pope of the Snow Elves in Elder Scrolls. Hang on, Snow Elves? They aren't one of the playable races, I don't know who they are because I'm a faggot. Well strap yourself in for a tale of failure and cuckoldry.

A long time ago, Atmora was a shitty place. Dragons, the physical manifestations of time, were leaving the area and the region's connection to time was being frozen. Literally frozen, as in today you can't go to Atmora because you freeze in time the second you arrive. As Atmora was doing this mankind, then entirely Nords, was leaving to go find somewhere to live that wasn't -40 degrees all year. So they moved to Skyrim, where a race of Aldmer had taken up residence.

This race, like all other subspecies of Elf, had a massive superiority complex, and in their hubris to 'we wuz' the other races, had misinterpreted the creation mythos so drastically that they attributed Akatosh, in their tongue Auriel, as God of the Sun. Akatosh is actually the God of Time, and the Sun is just a hole into Aetherius Magnus, God of Magic, made when he was not retarded enough to listen to Lorkhan, God of Trickery.

They also, at some point, became known as the Falmer, not those shiteating goblins you see today but upright standing elves with vision who were as white as snow. Probably had to do with that whole religion thing. Elves in Elder Scrolls generally evolve everytime their religions have a reformation i.e. Aldmer -> Chimer/Dunmer, Dwemer, Altmer, Bosimer, Orsinimer/Niggers, the Ayleids, etc.

So the Nords were invading and obviously, in their superiority over the weak races of men, they got anally raped. So hard infact that after going functionally extinct all traces of their civilization were wiped out. They turned to the Dwemer, who were living all over Tamriel, and asked them for refuge. The Dwemer are giant retards, mind you, because they are atheists in a world where gods frequently manifest physically. Anyways, they lived underground and generally could fend off other people.

The Dwemer agreed to this as a joke. They offered to take them in but would blind them, give them all autism, remove any connection to their culture and keep them as slaves, despite having robots who perform all their menial tasks. The Dwemer didn't need the Snow Elves, not one bit, but took them anyways because 'we wuz godz n shieet'. So while almost the entire Falmer race voluntarily became slaves because violent Snowniggers were pillaging and raping them, the ones who stayed on the surface were wiped out. The only known enclave happened to be their equivalent of the Vatican.

Well, one day Vrythur here was being Pope when an initiate of the religion, who was a vampire, came and infected him with the AIDs virus. Not only was he incurably gay because he was an Elf, a race of Elf that reined gayest over all others, but now he was also a Vampire. Vrythur was naturally pissed of over this because a connection to the Sun is pretty important to a race of people that worship the "sun god". So he hatched a plan.

Part One

Part Two

He, somehow, found out that if Auriel's Bow, which was the bow he used to kill Lorkhan and shoot his heart from High Rock to Vvardenfall, shot an arrow drenched in the blood of a Daughter of Coldharbour, who were the original vampires by being female rape victims of Molag Bal; the God of Domination and fill-in for Tamriel Invader when the Akaviri and Mehrunes Dagon are too busy to do it, into the Sun, then the Sun would go out and Vampires could reign supreme over mortal races.

An enticing prophecy for batshit insane vampires who don't consider for a second that if they did that they would grab the attention of all mortals and gods and be slaughtered. This is a point every Vampire except one brings up when discussing this. Vrythur doesn't want to do it because he wants to be a vampire, he wants to do it because he wants revenge against Auriel. Here's where this gets retarded.

I already established that Akatosh/Auriel isn't the God of the Sun, he is the God of Time, and that the sun was created by Magnus fucking off to Aetherius. Well, one of Magnus's followers, a Magne-ge named Meridia, missed the memo of when she could leave and ended up getting left behind. So she became the Daedric Prince of the Sun. Well, more of Fucking-Up-The-Undead but it doesn't flow as well. She has a shrine in Skyrim, fairly close to the Auriel's Chantry.

Vrythur creates this prophecy and then sits and waits. Waits not for a few decades, but a few millenia, for a Daughter of Coldharbour to show up so he can put out the Sun. He just stays at the Chantry, with the last of his species. Then the feral Falmer show up and murder every single member of the race except him and one other guy. Not only did he fail to lead his species against the invading Nords, not only did he fail to secure to prevent the blinding of his race, not only did he fail and become the second gayest entity in Elder Scrolls, he failed to protect the last bastion of his race. And then, after waiting millenia for a Daughter to show up, which is a big assumption because maybe Molag Bal decides to stop raping women and all the Daughters die off, after waiting so long, when one finally shows up he loses the fight.

In those thousands of years of waiting he refused to journey just a small distance to, say, the shrine of a Daedric Prince of the Sun to confirm this was a valid strategy of revenge. He could have realized a better way of doing it was to slay all the Dragons, destroy the Towers, and return time to the fucked up state it was in before Akatosh started enforcing linear timelines. He had thousands of years to prepare traps, poisons, or acquire some seriously OP artifacts. Hell, half the Daedric Princes would have been on board with helping his plan.

No, he loses the fight to a mildly powerful Vampress and the Dragonborn, a guy who got beaten by a Elven Mongrel using an invisibility potion and a paralysis arrow and kidnapped by a woman in his sleep. He's had thousands of years to become the most powerful Vampire in the world, luring people in with promises of tasty Falmer culture before consuming them. He had thousands of years to prepare for this moment and lost to, ironically, a splinter of the God he was trying to sabotage. Yes, the Dragonborn himself, as the name would imply, is a splinter of Akatosh's Soul.

Vrythur helped his race worship the wrong entity, failed to protect them against the Nords, failed to stop himself from becoming a Vampire despite the way you cure Vampirism in its initial phases is by praying to an Aedra, failed to research his method of revenge, and failed to win a fight he had millenia to prepare for.

elfs are just inferior fairies

It's elves like leaves, wolves, dwarves and halves, not like oafs or chiefs.

And fairies are too fragile to be of any use.

This thread is like a showcase of why /tg/ is dead, it's impossible to actually have a conversation without fat guys projecting hard onto a fantasy race and 14 yearolds 40k posting.

Like OP wasn't shitposting already with

Sauce?

'Elves' was a word created by Tolkien. 'Elfs' is the more correct term.

I want a fucking Innistrad game already.

I mean as of the newest expansion Innistrad basically became Bloodborne

Not newest, my mistake.

What is people's obsession with being a mutt? I bet you're a stormcloak too, pleb.

What is "more correct" substitute for elven/elvish?

Elfen/Elfish?

Fairies are the best!

They can cast spells and work tiny jobs.

Reminds me of Elfen Lied. And German language in general.

always watch your back, because elves will attack. fear the pointy ears.

They'll sell and feed you to lesser youkai.

Sounds more like a folklore thing than a modern portrayal of fairies. Not something that 2hu fairies seem to do at least. They just play a lot and prank people.

Holy shit, you just made that .gif 2500000x times more obnoxious. I want to beat the fuck out of all of them with a hammer.

Take it easy, user.

I have no idea why autists get so upset over moe

The only bad thing about choosing the best route is that those kikes of cdredprojeckt only gave continuity to the other route becuase laziness and it was more popular, also almost everypne killed the dragon, fuck those faggots.

no, but i would love one

One day, user. You'll see.

fuck off pointy ears

shiggy diggy

If you make the right choices, humans literally genocide elves and dwarves.

Daily reminder that elves are white and redpilled and the meme that they're slutty hippies is just orcish propaganda that's spread even further by degenerate gooks and fat neckbeards that masturbate to anime.

(checked)

Nice summary, Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the white house?

Who is the first gayest?

you don't really interact with the Hora-quan so much as exterminate the filth

You pale, point-ear kinds are scum scum
ALLAHU RATBAR

Eldritch.

Are you a male or female elf? That's hard to say with your kind

They learned how to make stuff from Aulë, the guy who created dwarves. Also they didn't live in trees but among them for they had greater respect for nature than mortals.

its pretty easy actually: male elfs are just called orcs

Gud 1 m8, nearly 'ad me so u did.

Those anvils aren't nearly firm enough

Folklore's more authentic than modern portrayal anyway, unless you like sanitised fairytales.

And why would you like to know that? That shouldn't concern you. Just keep your distance, filthy piggy.

Orc quality bait, the post.

Isn't Deedlit a slut for human cock? Way to shoot yourself in the foot lad.

Are you jelly that's a human and not a greenskin?

Speaking of which…
hentai.animestigma.com/elfen-laid-episode-1/

Tolkien is on record as saying his Dwarves were partly based on Jews, most notably with their language.

The Last Ringbearer is a slav book that isn't too well known in the West.

There's only a little of it, but it's still there.
hentai.animestigma.com/koakuma-kanojo-the-animation-episode-2/

Dragons crown

Shame the game is dead as fuck.

And their greed for precious metals.

I don't buy it. Dwarves are too industrious to be jews, and they're not big schemers either.

Cowards, all of you. Be quiet or you will be found and annihilated.

REMOVE LEMBAS remove lembas
you are worst elf. you are the elven idiot you are the elven slut. return to woods. to our woodelf cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,elves we will never forgeve you. Ska ha FUck but fuck asshole elf stink forest whores whores..elven genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead elf..ahahahahahELVES WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the war of the beard .elves we kill the king , elves return to your precious island….hahahahaha idiot elvish and woodelves smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE LEMBAS FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. dwarves+imperium+bretonnia+lizard=kill lembas…you will beard war/ grudgebearer alive in karaz-a-karak, grudgebearer making book of grudges . fast write grudgebearer. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of grudgebearer… you are ppoor stink elves… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
grudgebearer alive numbr one #1 in karaz ….fuck the ulthuan ,..FUCKk ashol elves no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. grudgebearer aliv and real strong slayer kill all the elf farm aminal with grudge magic now we the drwarf rule .ape of the zoo king tyrion fukc the great chaos and lay egg this egg hatch and ulthuan wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. dwarf greattst race