Any kinos about starting a family?

Mrs. Doubtfire
Blue Valentine
Gone Girl

good goy, create more puppets

good goy, create more of the white race

I hate children.

Noah

You are propably high-t enough to have your brain wired to the alpha lion breeding strategy, i.e kill the kids of other males and proceed with the pump and dump.

Shitflick

no

The acting is dreadful, the movie is terrible. As I watched it, I noticed that every time Emma Watson tried to convey an emotion she overly emoted the opposite one.
I began counting with my fingers every time that happened. I stopped only after I had ran out of fingers to stretch. I was incredulous. Watson's mind is so governed by her insecurity and lack of talent that she has no way of acting. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Zachary Hasbrouck. He wrote something to the effect of, "People love The Force Awakens, Spiderman Homecoming, Wonder Woman, Kong Skull Island, Logan and Split but not this? This blows those all out of the park. Everything excels here in this biblical Aronofsky tale." And he was quite right. He wasn't being ironic. When you like "Noah" you are, in fact, going to like "The Circle".

These propaganda pictures should have 3 kids in them, tbh.

Wrong

Correct

Shrek

SOME

Inside

t. cuck

BODY

WUZ

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

STYLE

But Actually

Mate the only people I know who hate kids weigh less than 70kgs and probably can't do two push ups

I've seen that look before…

Let this post serve as a reminder that amerimutts have no culture