Mega Man 2017

Reminder that any new Mega Man game will be based on this

:^l

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathcliff_(comics)
rockman-corner.com/2017/01/a-couple-updates-about-new-mega-man.html
koreaexpose.com/in-depth/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this actually happening? I thought it was a joke at first.

I can't wait

looks like it was made in adobe flash circa early 2000s

Beck looks better

Why can't they leave anything alone??? Fucking hell im so fucking pissed look at all these exclamation points!!!!!!! Fuck you fuck everyone

Nice digits.

Double trips don't lie.

I would take the fucking Ruby Spears design over this abomination.

All of the day bro

You say that as if Ruby Spears was bad

That would've been Macromedia Flash, user.

I'd take it a step further. He's not really Mega Man, but he isn't putrid like this one. He still looks like an artist designed him.
90's Mega Man was actually kinda neat. It's like they took Mega Man and made him into a goofy superhero and it was actually somewhat close to the source material.

Trips have spoken. Mighty No. 9 cartoon will somehow justify everything Con Man has done

I sure hope so. Maybe it would motivate me to play the game.

This is what the 90's cartoon could've looked like, by the way. Of course we got everything else but this.

AUTISM FACTS: A clip from this is actually used in Rockman 7's commercial. The cartoon used to look just like the faithful-but-still-shitty edutainment OVA. The OVA was dubbed with the same actors and one of the animations was copied for the "transformation" sequence reused for every episode. The anime design didn't do well with test audiences so the characters were redesigned.

Pics related

This thing mentions something about the games being targeted at "boys from 6 to 12" or something like that, funny considering that most kids sucked at these games.

Sucked what?~

Not a single kid i knew back then was able to finish a single Megaman game, they were popular with a slightly older audience rather than the one that this sales pitch was implying.

Wow, I didn't know there was gonna be a cartoon of an Action Replay bootleg character.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That girl is cute

I meant to say that nuMM is bad compared to Captain N but the wording got messed up. Children's cartoons are serious business

Well they got something similar to conman and crapcom, they mill fucking milk this.

This is it, the actual real deal end for Mega Man, can't wait to see those hordes of 12 year old kids wearing totally not Ben 10 merchandise and legions of faggots to suddenly become "interested" in any of the old games. We will probably get some shovelware too, god have mercy.

Megaman is a game you actually need to git gud at to progress, and most kids don't want to put in the time to do that.

It's amazing how good this still looks to this day.

Mega Man done right would make an amazing cartoon, embed a good example.

True
is that garfield?

Rape, now in .webm form!

The robot masters actually look somewhat faithful to their original deisgns. So why the fuck does poor Mega Man look like such hot garbage?

The fuck is this?!

Is this what drove Jon Arbuckle crazy?

Protomen thread?

Is that really Garfield?

He's not even fat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathcliff_(comics)

Act 3 never

Ultimate Spiderman was the only good thing off that reel.

They showed off a new track at MAGfest.

SOON

Jesus, just how young most of Holla Forums is?

Look on the bright side, at least its Better than Nothing

I'm gonna fucking deport you, you unfunny spic

buddy I saw a lot of Heathcliff, and that fucker looks like garfield

Says you.

Perhaps you just didn't know the right people. I beat several of them between 8 and 10 years old on rentals. The only really ball breaking fights are the Yellow Devils in 2 and 3 (less so in 3 due to slide). There were many games more brutal than the Mega Man series.

Gave me a chuckle user.

Animation is great, but listening to marketer-speak makes my ears bleed.

LOL

Of course there were but most of them were not available on the NES but the MSX2 and C64 instead.

Reminder that any old Mega Man games were based on this

:^|

heh

These autistic kids are the audience of the show you know, they don't care about the old mega man or you, they will buy tue merchandise and boost the show ratings just like Sonic Boom. These are the people that marketers and execs care about and will listen to.

Actually no, the box art was based on the game and made for it for release. This image is the Japanese box art, which is much more true to the game. Some artist just tried to make it appeal to a western audience and kind of failed miserably.

Not really an artist, it was just one of the american Capcom employees that scribbled it.

Mega MAN indeed.
Also that Roll made me feel funny.
How's the Roll of this show?

He's bad news.

i found "quickman but he takes 1/4 of your health bar if he touches you" and dr willy on that spider robot to be the harder parts of 3, i dont remember the yellow devil appearing in 2 i think you mean the first one

I don't think we've seen the Roll of the new show, yet. I bet they'll find some way to ruin her, though.
I miss RVA Goodtimes threads.

Talking about vidya cartoons, what will happen to the Castlevania one that's in "production" hopefully it gets stuck in development hell

Ruby Spears was glorious, fuck off

I went to their tour last year, they showed off one there too.

Melody from the Past is GOAT

God bless you, Dubs-user. I gonna do what I should have done years ago

And that would be?

Do it, kill them all

I grew up with Heathcliff too, and that looks nothing like Heathcliff.

rockman-corner.com/2017/01/a-couple-updates-about-new-mega-man.html

GODDAMMIT CAPCOM
STOP
JUST STOP ALREADY
I just want a vanquish-like vidya with a megaman skin seriously is that too much to ask
(checked)
I feel so disgustingly repulsed knowing I even think there's any sense in that post

Have you seriously gone so deluded into thinking a fucking cartoon of a vidya will SOMEHOW fix everything Inafune did? this isn't fucking Sanic Boom.

DMCA's and damage control over five seconds of footage. I can't wait to see this cartoon in all of its horrible glory

Hey man, double-trips command it. It's like a mystical prophecy

Sonic Boom did an episode about Chris Chan. If this show is anything like that, and we get an episode about a Con Man taking credit for creating Mega Man, then creating his own shitty copy that ends up not even working, then this will be pretty good.

Video's gone private. Need a webm over here pronto.

Already done. It's so short I didn't even need to compress it.

…well where is it?

Nevermind, found a mirror.

Someone webm this before it goes down.

no

Despite the bastardization of the characters, at least he still looked really good and detailed. Shit why are so many companies taking short cuts now?

Diversity hires pushing out people with talent and skill are what is killing the west. Dunno about Korea and Japan.

I'm 200% sure this shit got outsourced to India.

Humanity is dying fam, society is slowly collapsingg and unless it is stopped, then we're absolutely fucked.

You're damn right they did.

Hoo boy, Korea is worse than anything you could have imagined. Japan has so far eluded the SJW, but Korea? Korea is under the control of a literal SJW feminazi shadow government who supports radical literally-not-making-this-up male-fetus-eating women. You know how Korean's got super autistic about Starcraft and nobody else in the world could really touch them on it? They did the same thing with feminism.

Also the Torah is one of the biggest best sellers in the country.

Fucking Korea man.

It's almost as if giving publishers monopolies over popular ideas doesn't bode well with the overall quality in games based off of them.

What has caused animation to decline so much?
The change from 2000 to 2005 was rapid and very noticeable.

North Korea is 1984 and South Korea is a bad anime plot.
The Korean peninsula should have just been given to China, honestly.

i bet the jews did this

How would that solve fucking anything

The fuck is that? Some Gay beaner guy having a tard fit cause mammy can't make it over the border to bring him over 10 years from now? Es mammy meme?

It's a catholic thing, he's basically airdrawing a cross with his hands, only very autistic like.

The lower quality is due in part to the fact that a lot of anime airs shortly after they finish production, but before they get a chance to do clean-up work. The idea is that they'll clean things up for the BluRays and reruns.

Isn't the animation on the newe episodes like a million times better? The lower detail means they make more fluid and better stuff. I bet you that scene on the left has more action than the one on the right. Those guys are probably stiff as a board standing there.

It's a comedy show, user.
It's like the three stooges but with larping and more dry humor.

Also you forgot this.

What the FUCK!!!

What the fuck

That would just make things worse.

Okay i just looked it up, this seems to be from a radical south Korean feminist community called Megalia that promotes extreme misandry and asks for the death of all men, this is from leddit
koreaexpose.com/in-depth/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/

Mighty No. 9 is essentially a Mega Man game from a different publisher and it still sucks.

TV animation was always shit, from the invention of the TV until the late '80s, when Disney started investing much more money into their cartoons (Gummi Bears being the first), with the hopes that they would make it back in syndication. TV cartoons before this somehow never really considered syndication a large source of income. They made their money on Saturday morning and that was it.

The Little Mermaid came out in 1989, making theatrical cartoons big again, and The Simpsons was out by the end of the year, making networks scramble to try to do more unusual cartoons with content aimed at adults.

In 1991 Nickelodeon made their first original cartoons, explicitly going for "creator driven" material, and letting it be much more experimental than previous tv cartoons. When things like Ren & Stimpy were a hit, everyone wanted more, so we got things like Rocko's Modern Life and new Hanna Barbera stuff like Two Stupid Dogs (R&S was heavily influenced by HB anyway). This revival in Hanna Barbera would help create cartoon network.

Now Hanna Barbera was famous for being extremely cheap. They were able to make the best looking TV animation there was, starting with Yogi Bear, because they found out how to stretch their budget the furthest. But when comparing Cartoon Network (Hanna Barbera) material to Nickelodeon, the difference was always noticable. CN never had the budget or quality of animation Nick had.

At the same time, the creator of Ren & Stimpy got fired for constantly fighting with the network over censorship, and not handing in episodes on time (he claims deliberately, so that the censors wouldn't have enough time to go over the episodes). R&S went on for four more years, just fine without him. With this, Nick's love affair with "creator driven cartoons" began to fade, they realized they didn't need it as much as they thought to keep their early '90s success. But the influence took some time to fade away. Rocko's Modern Life only lasted until 1996, but its influence is unmistakable on Rocko alum Steve Hillenberg's next project, Spongebob Squarepants. Of course he left the show after three seasons, and we all know how it turned out when Nick kept it going without him.

Meanwhile, Butch Hartman, who had previously worked on CN shows like Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo, created Fairly Oddparents for Nick, an instant hit and to this day their secondary cash cow behind Spongebob. Hartman's influence, or at least that of his CN peers, would be seen not just in his future projects, like Danny Phantom, but in other Nick shows like The Mighty B!, Chalkzone, and Catscratch. Essentially, CN's cheaper and more simplified animation and design styles seeped over to Nick.

Fun fact, Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane was good friends with Butch Hartman, from when they worked together on shows like Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo. Family Guy might not look quite as homogenous with other CN shows like Powerpuff Girls or Samurai Jack, but the influence is still clear.

By the early 2000s the age of creator driven cartoons was over and cheap shit was in style. Nick and Disney would soon stop making many new cartoons at all, opting instead for shitty sitcoms. CN would begin just hiring whatever tumblr rejects could attract social justice warriors while having designs so half assed that nobody could tell if you drew them off model. And here we are.

Wasn't Catscratch made by the Earthworm Jim guy?

Yeah. I liked that show. That's why it only lasted one season.

Speaking of, the EWJ cartoon was too fucking good.