Former YouTuber Suing Over Alleged White-Asian Discrimination

BAD GOYIM
YouTube is being sued by a former employee for alleged discrimination, with the lawsuit saying the streaming media service deliberately limited hiring white and Asian men in an attempt to attain more diversity in its staffing.

The Wall Street Journal reported that former employee Arne Wilberg, a white male, filed the suit in San Mateo County Superior Court. Wilberg worked at Google for nine years, spending four years as a recruiter for YouTube.

The suit alleges the division set quotas for hiring minorities. YouTube recruiters were ordered to “purge entirely” any applications from people who weren’t female, Hispanic, or black.
deadline.com/2018/03/former-youtube-employee-suing-for-alleged-white-asian-discrimination-1202307878/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/us-supreme-court-gay-wedding-baker-1.4433682
mobile.twitter.com/JamesADamore/status/969385365575319552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are white men so entitled?

comes from 2,000 years of oppressing POCs

a company has the right to choose who it employs using whatever criteria they want

t. radical libertarian

Unless it is a gay couple asking a wedding homosexual cake to a Christian baker.
Muslim and Jewish bakers will have a free pass because muh oppression

nope, all those are okay too. shopping at a particular bakery is not a human right.

I love how an actual majority group is coddled like a protected minority group. Will the left ever figure out that women aren't in tech because they don't want to be?

Nope. never.

make me

You may be right. I overheard someone the other day talking about how they were going to a conference that is about encouraging women to get an education and go to college, etc. All the while, I'm wondering if she knows that women are already over represented in college already (60% vs 40%), and if she would ever consider doing the same thing to increase the number of males in college, since she seemed so concerned about inequality.

cbc.ca/news/world/us-supreme-court-gay-wedding-baker-1.4433682
the case is now before the supreme court you fucking circumcised faggot homosexual.

I think he's arguing that you shouldn't be forced to, even if the supreme kikes say you should. I agree with him, though. If you own a business, you should be able to deny service to anyone you want.

I'm talking about morality here

We live in the real world.

t. (((Adam Kokesh)))

When are we going to increase the numbers of male nurses and secretaries? Inequality has to end. smh

LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED DAMORE

FTFY

Fixed that for you.

I am right here ;)
mobile.twitter.com/JamesADamore/status/969385365575319552

sounds like a good dude

What is that supposed to even mean? Submit and accept whatever the current laws are? Why even have courts and voting and opinions if we're just supposed to go along with whatever the current dogma is?

de jure/ de facto

It means #resist now and submit when Hitler comes you stupid lolberg.

whites deserve it tbh

t. white roastie bitch

For existing, yes, but we'll soon have that fixed too.

Didn't James Damore already lose a similar case?

You might be smart but the vast majority of people are not that is why its a retarded ideology sonny

That's not how the Costanza meme works, newfag.

He argued that Google was censoring ideas, nothing about race.

Jews are White Devils!

Post yfw the race war will kick off in your lifetime

this ffs

German ancestry.

I don't know man