Name a bigger pajeet wish fulfillment show than this

Name a bigger pajeet wish fulfillment show than this.
Aziz admits "I’ve got to become a different guy before I write a third season… I don’t have anything else to say about being a young guy being single in New York eating food around town all the time"

I thought he was paki?

tomayto, tomahto.
they're all ethnically pajeets, just muslim instead of hindu.

This genre needed to die 20 years ago.

You watch this shit, OP?

only the first season, because i'm a glutton for punishment.

The first season was at least somewhat watchable but that second season double looped up it's own ass

fags like this faggot exist because of this

this

Wasn't he accused of shitting on the street sexual harassment? Why is Netflix still allowing him to use their platform?

Shitting on women's chest to be exact.

wait, what?

the cancer trifecta

It's like if his character from Parks and Rec made a show with his own Garth Marenghi-tier self-insert

In the past they were the same thing so yeah, tomayto tomahto

poo goes in loo not chest

Pakis are more inbred and partially mixed with niggers.

remember how his bad date got turned into a #metoo rape thing and now he's fucked

this streetshitter should consider himself lucky to enjoy the freedom he has in America instead of discriminated against in his own homeland by the other inbred streetshitters.

Goodness Gracious Me was pretty bad as well

It definitely was not rape, just read any news article about it.

No we must admire his heroic tale of struggling against the racism of the television industry, which is controlled by old money WASPS who will stop at nothing guarantee the continued dominance of white people in entertainment and media. Did you EVEN WATCH the show.

Anyone know the aftermath

this

BUT AMERICA FREE COUNTREE

that girl in season 2 is worth watching though

What?

What the fuck are you talking about?
They're just asiatic kikes without the intelligence.

Not sure why you are having a go at me. I was asking the same thing