...and he's from a apocalyptic future!

Recycle! For the love of all that is good recycle! In the future there are soda cans everywhere.. just everywhere!

inquisitr.com/4808048/star-wars-9-might-change-luke-skywalkers-fate-in-the-last-jedi-through-possible-time-travel/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: google/yDYq (The Inquisitr - News)

oh i fucking hope so. this would backfire on normies because its so fucking retarded. only the soyest of boys would still support kikewars

Look at this shit

True Capekino

What?

Mark's suffering must continue

Please do. Just BioShock infinite my shit up

If they do decide to start using time travel, you KNOW who will show up next

Did Star Wars really manage to go over 40 years without any kind of time travel? That has to be a record for scifi.

I'm sure there has to be something about time travel in the expanded universe.

The only way to do that and still kinda work is to have Rey go into the Outer Rim and through some black hole. Rather than just be compressed into nothingness, she goes back through time into some alternate dimension where Luke is still alive. That would let Snoke return as well.

He was swallowed whole and the thing takes forever to digest. He also had a suit on, so those neurotoxins aren't going to be as effective. They don't even need to mess with time to bring him back. Having said that, they could also do what they did to Jengo and make it Bobba's son or something like that.

There is, but it's not like Back to the Future where you can change things. You really just possess yourself and watch a movie of the past. Either that or you can get flung into the future Samurai Jack style without any way to return.

Colin Trevorrow who was meant to direct Star Wars 9 asked Rian and Kathleen to keep Luke alive for the next film and for Leia to reveal her force sensitivity with Luke at her side. So two of the biggest fuck-ups in the film - Luke dying unceremoniously and Leia flying through space could've been averted and Mark Hamill would be free to be in the next film and any future films.

So, you'd think they would work with Colin to make these adjustments so the whole trilogy can work right? Nope, they just fired him and stuck JJ on the project instead. Worst bit is I know Kathleen and Rian probably don't even regret their decision or indeed any of their decisions and think everyone should just accept their 'vision'.

In the EU didn't he crawl his way out and end up scarred as fuck and deformed? I mean it was like 20 years since I read them but I am pretty sure I read some shit like that.

But in the EU Bobba made his way out throught that thing if i remember correctly.
I´m not sure, i´m a bit drunk and Nustarwars is a mess.

As terrible as that sounds, it actually sounds more interesting than anything they've done so far.
Fuck it. Star Wars is dumb now anyway. Let's just make it an anime.

Is everyone brown in those new star wars movies and animations?

We Dragon Ball now?

It must really suck to be a fan of Star Wars now.

Last time on Star Wars Z…

Would be pretty good tbh.

This would redeem disneywars.

Honestly that would be the only outcome that would make a good fit for this aimless mess.

That's some serious whiplash tbh. I hope they are both okay.

Star Wars is truly a fanfiction levels of writing.

Trump just wants to be loved.

It looks like Trump learned his lesson.

Why do you assholes do this?

Calling it now, Luke is going to be Spock in jarjar-trek and go back in time to before the prequel trilogy so that they can retcon the entire thing and start over and fuck the entire prequel trilogy up worse than Lucas even could, after which point they will be free to remake the original trilogy.

The ultimate sin, as it completely invalidates the entire universe, everything that has happened and everything that will happen in it.
Thus, this travesty of a universe finally dies.
Right?

Or maybe they'll just do what they did these last two movies which is nothing important at all other than randomly killing off characters for no reason.

I don't have a idea.

more like presiDONT DRUMPF amirite folks WUBALUBADUBDUB XDDDDDDD

kys OP

Hamill would never do it. He would never come back. He's fucking ecstatic at being done with Star Wars

It's basically guaranteed.