Nintendo for fucks sake I want give you my money

What are you doing Nintendo. You were rising a huge wave of hype for months. Nobody could stop talking about you when all we had was one trailer.
Now it's all negative buzz except for mario odyssey. Everyone would have shelled out cash but now it's only the diehard nintendo loyalists preordering and it's done so begrudgingly cursing under their breath.
Portable console and region lock gone with a open world mario game? Holy shit! That's all you needed for us but then you had to do this
Nintendo goddamn you needed to hit this outta the ballpark when hour competition is coming out with a new version of their consoles and already has a established library of games.

I understand the battery life but everything else is shit you could have easily avoided or fix.

Everyone else is going full retard, why shouldn't we?

Just wait for Xenoblade 2, the next bundle of censorship and meme rewrites will be fun to watch unfold.

Thank Kek I'm not a lintarded nintoddler like you

sage

maybe stop being a retard

Next time read through your post, you're giving us nintendo loyalists a bad name

Paid online was inevitable after sony followed microsoft but they're really fucking up the online subscription with such shitty incentives
The controllers are more expensive than the competition. No excuse for that tiny internal storage space.
No one else does their matchmaking and voice chat through their phones which might seem like a good idea nulling the need to pay for a headset but there's the listed problem I talked about

I'll wait for a switch pro, or whatever.
Not giving a dime to Nintendo anymore.
They succesfully alienated the most loyal/autist fanbase.
t.Lifelong Nintendrone.

Sorry, my posts get riddled with typos when I'm buttflustered

Well the reason they're making it a phone app is because Nintendo of America is desperate on that Family Friendly image. They're trying to protect little Timmy from niggers like this

Forgot to mention their joycons and their pro controllers has digital triggers instead of analog.
I liked that shit for my racing games and that might be a problem for gc virtual console games

I want to tenderly love Xena and have a baby of noble birth with her.

The Switch is the best way to play NINTENDO games on the current market.

Fixed that for you.

Just checked Amazon, the DS4 and X1 are $60 on sale for $48, for comparison.
Should be built into the console. I wouldn't be surprised if they did later on. A Nintendoland 2 would have been better
Have they confirmed that that's the only way to do it? I remember seeing a vidya headset company boast about how their headset will work best with the Switch.
You can recharge joycons on the Switch itself. They should have added the charger grip with it anyway, so people have a normal controller.
If you buy a console just to sit there and wait for games you're a fucking idiot. Never buy a console at launch.
IR is cheap as fuck. Gyroscopes and accelerometers can't be that much more. I'd bet the price is coming from the HD Rumble and the kinect-like thing.
Really fucking stupid. They should have a Netflix-like system where you can get any VC games you want. Not only would it make any subscription a bit more palatable, they would be undercutting emulation through convenience. On top of that, casual Switch owners would actually have games to play while they wait for new ones to come out.

Threadly reminder to not preorder consoles. Hack a 3DS and you'll get more value for your money and some actual games to play. Wait for their first hardware revision at least, because by then they'll have vidya worth playing for cheaper prices.

After wii u I think the people preordering this has the mindset that nintendo will get fucked if not enough people buy it at launch year. Companies won't bother porting their games if the console isn't successful. You know they can port the more graphical games like they did for the 360 to the wii if they put their mind to it

Too bad Nintendo games have gotten worse and worse since the Gamecube generation.

Come on OP it's 2017. Since everyone is fucking you in the ass it's okay if Nintendo does it.

can someone explain to me what the appeal of nintendo's home consoles are to you guys after the GC
from an outside perspective it looks like
what the fuck are you buying these things for? masochism?

Alright, here we go:
It's $75 for an Xbone controller with rechargeable battery. And $60 for the DS4 which has the worst battery life I've ever seen. Not saying all these wrongs make a right. Just saying that the pro controller is a better value for the outrageous asking price. Just wait for the cheaper pro controllers to come out that don't have all the dumb gimmicks in them. 3rd parties have already announced they're making some.
Don't buy it. It's just Warioware for normalfags. If you really want to impress all your normalfags with a dumb mini-game collection you can get a Wii with Wii Sports and Wii Play for $50 as well. Much better value because then you can also homebrew the Wii and get access to the rest of it's library.
Matchmaking isn't done through the phone. From interviews it's plenty clear that the phone is just for chat. Matchmaking through the phone doesn't even make sense because when you get into a game the console has to run the actual match so why would anyone waste their time middle-manning it with a smart device?
Fair point. But if the files are on the cart then fans could demand it and get it patched in. Fans got dual audio for Persona 5 even though Atlus told them there was no chance.
Also fair
See pic related to see why that's wrong.
There's no defending this. Battery life is shit and they're probably gonna do a PSP move where they release a 2000 type unit with a better battery and some slightly upgraded hardware.
This is sad. I thought Nintendo learned with the WiiU that casual gaming on consoles was dead and that no one cared about motion controls anymore. Hopefully when no one buys their stupid motion control games they drop it.
Wrong. Most 128gb MicroSDs are $40 and 256gb MicroSDs are a ripoff. You can get more storage for the same price just by buying multiple 128gb cards
Nintendo has said their online service is subject to change. Considering the huge backlash they've gotten over the monthly rental bullshit, I think they'll probably make it more like PS Plus where you keep it as long as you're a subscriber. Speaking of their subscription bullshit. I can't believe you forgot
PAID ONLINE
Paid online is the biggest sore spot of me for this entire console. I don't care if it means that they'll make better servers and matchmaking services. Kimishima is a business man and we can see that in the accessories pricing.

Forgot to add the bit where I call Kimishima a jew and blame him for the stupid subscription service

Op, The Switch Is The Best Console Of This Generation, You Don't Need To Play For Longer then Two And A Half Hours.
If You're Smart Op You Will See The Light.

Why are you capitalizing every word you massive autist?

With Wii U weren't people just using mumble on PC if they really wanted VOIP?

The Wii Remotes worked with Wii U & the Wii U Gamepad itself utilized gyro for aiming in Splatoon. Motion controls never left.
Phones can multitask & will probably be able to put VOIP on hold to do other shit. Regardless, it's really fucking annoying this day & age when faggots are texting on their phone incapable of focusing on anything else for more than 5 seconds.
Those are included with the Switch. Unless.. you need more joycons? Planning on doing 4 player?
This is absolutely inexcusable. They need a pile of hate mail & petitions stacked to the goddamn moon for pulling this faggotry after FINALLY going region-free.

silky smooth 5 fps

Hope that its either easy to pirate for or that they'll get their shit together. Honestly after the Wii U I'm just not feeling it, even if there are some games I want to try for it.

Most of those are ports of stuff I can just pirate on my PC. And most of what isn't a port will be released on PC, so I can get it for free. I can even emulate the new Zelda on CEMU.

Want to know what will happen with the Switch? Same thing that happened with the Wii U. At first, there will be nothing, then a bunch of ports will come out from the 3rd parties testing the waters, no one will buy them because their ports of old games everyone already owns, 3rd parties drop the Switch hard, no gaems. Then Switch owners will be left waiting months between whatever games Nintendo desperately shits out.

Pokemon Sun/Moon should have been the cross-generational game with the Switch version having more features that can't be pulled off on 3DS. That would have guaranteed a sizeable install base which would entice 3rd parties more. No one is going to buy a Switch for Zelda when they can just get it for their Wii U or emulate it on their PC. There's no difference between the Wii U and Switch versions of that game besides slightly higher graphical fidelity on the Switch, which becomes moot if you emulate the game on PC.

They should have put in a proper account system that's on the console, not handled through a phone app. They should have made it so your VC games transfer to the Switch free of charge. They should have kept their online functions free of charge because paid online on a console that has an uncertain future is ridiculous.

Nintendo is dropping the ball, hard.

If you aren't into a franchise it'll end up looking like the same game repeatedly. See Uncharted, Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy and all the other games that look like the same thing done repeatedly. Nintendo are guilty of making the same game again with NSMB, but with their other games they tend to have enough differences.

Nintendo is still the best at it. I set a Wii U with Nintendoland up during a uni event and it attracted a crowd, while nearly everything else was ignored. Sm4sh has an 8 player mode, and you can use loads of different controllers, so setting up a casual game night is cheap and easy. The Wii U might have failed as a regular console but it's the sort of thing I wish I had as a kid, because of how good it's couch multiplayer is.
I got my Wii U for £150 used, about a year after it came out. It's cheap as fuck, and if you wait a bit the games tend to be as well. It has backwards compatibility, and that's useful for me because I never had a Wii. If you hack the Wii part you can play Gamecube games on it too, and since my Gamecube broke this was useful.
I have a gaming PC. It's shit, but it plays loads of games I care about. Wii U games tend to not overlap with PC games, so I can have both without worrying about where to buy games. The Wii U doesn't have paid online either, so I can pop into a match or two of Splatoon whenever I want, without worrying about a subscription.

Note that these don't apply to the Switch. The Wii U hit a sweet spot for me because it's a HD Wii + Gamecube with it's own games. I think they're moving away from the home console with the Switch, but the fact that they're advertising it as one is stupid. Do they expect people to carry a Switch and a 3DS?

Time it takes to hack is dependent solely on how popular it is. Wii U didn't get homebrew or anything until just last year because no one wanted to waste time hacking a console with an install base of 13 million.

Shills, user. It's that simple.

But uncharted was never good, monster hunter really is literally the same game over and over and dont make me laugh with final noodledasy

Nintendo wanted people happy, Nintendo don't wanted to be disgusting cynical and trash democrats and all sickness made by democrats, left-wings who follow the sickness, in the rest of the world for every narrative and manipulation, every dirty trick, every race bait, every lie, everything proved, emails, wikileaks, videos, proves, facts, but the disgusting sick establshment of America need to die to people be free to have happy lives

Nintendo, is family friendly and they don't like the horrible and sad things of the life, American democrats and establshment promote every garbage and then want to pretend to be outraged puritan because Trump between men was illegally recorded talking about how to get women and joked about being when you're rich you can grab women for the pussy in years ago, but Hillary Clinton who had money of islamic country who women are slaves, Hillary Clinton who defend a rapist and laugh of the underage girl raped, in the video of paul joseph watson, hillary clinton married to fucking Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton thousands of garbage, but what we get is proved soros even in fucking democrat NYT paid these march of organized dumb people in democrats city for try to not talk about Trump innauguration

Basically, it's disgusting, and worse is that the main pages and moderators of reddit are also using maximum shills for democrats, downvote, dislike, trying to create the social envirovment of manipulation and trying to force the silence in others by hardcore manipulation of democrats

Democrats are disgusting and a cancer who destroy dreams and live of people just to get power, is disgusting democrats don't apology for Hillary CLinton and manipulate everything

Die Democrats

The worse is that all these things about democrats are true, but these dumb democrats sore loser voters and heavy organized with money too by democrats establshment and help of soros (Proved already in the news) people prefer to believe in democrats lies, fake news, conspiracy, russian hackers since they are so dumb,

Worse is see mainstream corrupt biased and cynical leftwing media of all the world copy and paste every democrats trash, pathetic garbage like CNN, and all other media and industries owned by democrats party

Worse is when reddit were to be a unbiased place and become also manipulated by democrats in what they choose, force to put in the first page, the bans of moderator, the manipulation and envirovment made by democrats who always need manipulation because in places who people are more free to use their own brain, and don't follow propaganda, democrats are always destroyed for their stupidity

They want to shaming people into and manipulate every garbage, look at the sick tv shows and movies with openly propaganda for this garbage party and even the pathetic joke CNN within of some movies or tv shows

yeah, I have no idea what the hell they were thinking with that battery life.

Even then though it doesnt seem like Nintendo is even trying to stop Wii U homebrew, compared to 3DS Homebrew where its needed just to take out the stupid region lock.

It's not always gonna be 1 joycon for each player. There are gonna be games where a pair of joycons is need med for each player. I want to get another pair for when my friend or brother comes over. It's the same for others who want extra controllers

"If you don't like our translations, then learn Japanese."
- Treehouse

PS+ is such shit these days that NN+ could beat it with an NES and SNES game per month, but not if they're only rentals… and not if it's 1 NES or SNES game.

You realize there's going to be a month where Excitebike is your rental and another where it's Balloon Fight?

That's because 3DS actually makes money and has an install base worth making money off of

Does anyone have that courage cooking zelda pic?

ID confirms

XBL and PSN you're at least able to keep the games. Even if you delete them off your harddrive you can redownload them later for free. If you unsubscribe from XBL or PSN you lose your games but if you resubscribe you can redownload all those games you did get during the months you were subscribed.

I don't get this extra cost is for online that xbox,ps and switch users talk about.

Steam or PC games are free to play online.
The only exception to this are MMOs where the point is to bleed your players drying through subscriptions and micro transactions.