What is the game you're more proud to have 100%?

What is the game you're more proud to have 100%?

Also why haven't you played already nayuta no kiseki?

Dude, i'm italian. we started your political ideals and made them jokes before your grandparents even were born

>>>/a/
>>>/leftyweebpol/

That is a very good game.

I want to download that for my good ol' PSP-3000, is it fully translated?

Reported and filtered.

Yeah, it's been done for a while.

[LOUD LICENSED MUSIC BLASTING INTO MY EARS]

Had it on my backlog, but I've heard something from at least one user about the final boss being broken or something. Though, I'm guessing now that if you've 100%ed the game, that might not be the case (which raises the question of how that user could claim the game was broken in the first place).

I thought it was just machine translated. Or did they get done touching it up?

It was machine translated then edited, fixing more than 1000 mistakes. Still a shitty translation.

Was there not all that much interest from Falcom fans in actually giving that game a proper ground-up fan-translation effort?

Both final boss and true final boss were working to me. what actually happened to the user? maybe it was some bug that got fixed.

It is true that it is a shitty translation but not because it is hard to understand but because it's really simplistic. after playing it for some hours you get adjusted to it especially i think if english isn't your first language.
stll every shitty translation is better than the meme infused modern game translations you burgers get

I think falcom fans consider this game to be done. it has a lot of text so i don't really see it going anywhere else in the future.

But the gameplay is so good and you got really cool movement mechanics and in the bonus section of the game which is the longest i can remember of any game i played you get level caps that make every battle really intense than you cap it back to another bigger level

also you start with a very small moveset and you get to see it grow until you have a massive array of ways to engage monsters

Neat, I'll give it a bit more priority and give it a try down the road.

I meant more why it didn't see a ground-up fan translation to begin with, not to retranslate it from the machine translation.

I have Viewtiful Joe 2 to thank for never playing it again.

I don't know why people hate on Donkey Dong 64. I actually liked to switch characters constantly. This game and Metroid Prime always make me wish that I had a memory eraser just to experience them again.

People complained about character switching in that game? My only issue was the sheer volume of shit to collect, including backtracking to old levels with new characters. I realize how silly it is to complain about getting MORE GAME considering the current state of things.

The translation that exists is fine.

user, that's like complaining about how much steak you can eat for free.

It's Rare's peak of game design and sheer fun.

Complaining about that on a Rare collectathon platformer is like complaining about too much water in Wave Race 64.

You poor soul

I'm not proud but they're the few games I remember 100% and going through the higher difficulties.

minus the idolmaster one