Censorbureido Eks

Since cemu actually made this piece of shit worth playing, can we have Xenoblade X thread?
I'm currently trying to hunt some monster that only appears during rainy weather.
Question is - how do I make it rain? I remember there was something about time and weather control, but I only ever saw time cabins. How do I change weather?

What do you mean?

Meaning I can play it
Actually you can play it at 4K as well, if you have display supporting it.

Is Cemu worth getting or not?
I wanna play MoHu 3

How do you do this.

I dunno user, you need to consult your business plan.
You might want to check dedicated thread

Graphic packs (or something) option allows you to change internal rendering resolution.

No, I mean how do you play an uncensored and English version?

You google it up? There is dundub/uncensor patch as well as prepatched game archive.
I'm not going to spoonfeed you beyond that.

It's not even shoveldog, try harder next time.

That's fair. I didn't google it.

Its complete shit for most games. A decent amount of the popular ones sort of work though.

How does it simulate the gamepad?

Any way to transfer the save from my Wii U to PC?

If I remember from playing on the WiiU he's has a "chance to appear when raining" so you just gotta keep going back when it's pouring until he spawns

I feel like I should go back and 100% this game, I nearly had everything except defeating one legendary creature and a few heart quests

I'd love to play this game but I just can't get over howstupid the faces look. they weren't like that in the first xenoblade.

yeah the facegen goes from cute human look to full on wide eyed uguu. Reminds me of the fucking TERA character creator

Yeah but does the uncensor patch uncuck the dialog as well? I don't feel like playing a game with assraped dialogue.

Surely there is better, right?

Keep fast travelling there. Weather is chosen randomly every time you do that.

Best thing about X is how broken the combat can get. Remember that starter move, Assault Hammer? You can stunlock endgame bosses with that. On-foot combat is so bullshit that the skells are more of a formality.
Look up Overdrive. It's X's equivalent to the Team Attack from the last game, and it gives you some time where you get buffs and your countdowns go down super fast. If you don't know what you're doing it's shit, but if you look into how it works you can do embed related. I used it for the final boss and skipped the hardest part entirely because I was doing so much damage.
Also when you get a Skell, get the Drones attachment. Drones eat enemy health ridiculously fast. I had a level 30 skell and was grinding level 50 enemy skells thanks to them and that giant folding rifle weapon I forgot the name of.

I hope we can get more X threads, now that there's a way for people to play the game without the localization.

So is the boob slider back as well?

Boob slider in yet?

Why even bother posting?

YO, WHEN'S XENOGEARS?

I am incredibly sad about this and want some commiseration. Please do not bully.

No book slide. There's a program you can use on your computer to change the size among other things, but I couldn't get it to work.

Bob slider*
Fuck

Stop posting nigger

user please

Fuck my life.

You could always just Get the Wii U version It's pretty cheap used

Boob slider

Don't you tell me what to do!

I would, but there is no way I'm playing the mega cucked version. The game is only just barely tolerable with the uncensor/undub etc patch.

Fuck off, at least provide a download link to the game faggot.

How is the state of Wii U emulation? Since the PS3 and 360 still arent emulatable I'm surprised this came as far as it did.

This, what the fuck. I thought there was only like six playable games, and most of them were weird eshop games.

Wii U is literally an overclocked Wii which was an overclocked GameCube.

So i'm confused. Is the gameplay actually bad? or is everyone getting their knickers in a twist over the bad translation?

All i ever see for this game is dislike, but then it's just followed by 'bad localisation' as opposed to 'this game plays badly'

The localization is particularly bad. So bad it ruins the game in some part. Think shitty reddit-tier meme included in major plot related dialogues.

The mechanics are alright, but if you know what you're doing you can easily break the game.
Most of the arguing is about the translation. Since whoever translated it got money for every change, they went out their way to fuck up a lot of it. Moves have different names, every now and again a character says something memeworthy and they removed the boob slider in the character creator. They also removed a lot of the religious undertones the game had, but there's still some of that left by the ending.

Personally I played through it and aside from one guy who says "Do you even lift bro?" I don't remember anything particularly memey. They might have fucked up the sound mixing, where the background music is louder than the dialog, but I don't know what that's like in the Jap version.

I really need to build a good PC for this.
I already have a Wii U, but it already looks better on CEMU.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu. This is the truth!

She isnt censored. Only Lin is.

woah really? is this true for every localisation, getting paid per change?

Honestly I want to get it for the multiplayer, but then I don't know anyone with the game

Too bad it runs at sub 20FPS if you don't have exactly the right hardware. I still can't run it at 720P even though my computer can run most games comfortably on ultra and even run everything on Dolphin (that I've tried at least) at 1080P 60FPs.

Cemu is just borked. Wait another couple of months to a year and then come back.

I thought that was just a Cemu bug? Cemu has a shitton of problems with the sound. Sometimes instead of playing music it plays random sound effects.

And somehow it'll be a viable method of playing BotW before all interests does out.

No, the game's fine. You may or may not like it depending on what you liked about the original Xenoblade. If you liked the more traditional JRPG elements like a satisfying and consummate story arc or the great worldbuilding or the orchestral soundtrack you probably won't like it, if you just want to explore an exotic alien landscape and beat the shit out of aliens you'll enjoy it. In particular they really stepped up their game on the combat mechanics and tweaking all of the cooldowns and overdrive possibilities. If I had one big complaint for the gameplay it's that the quest variety is awful and they introduce the flight module for the mechs way too early

I doubt it. The WiiU version already looks to have some really bad FPS problems with BOTW and XCX's already wasn't the best. In all likilehood it'll run worse. But given Cemu's progress it shouldn't take but a year before it runs like the WiiU version, maybe. That is assuming it doesn't die before then.

Am I doing something wrong, or leveling just doesn't make you all that stronger?
I'm level 12 now and it takes roughly the same time to kill level 2 monsters just as when I was level 2 myself.
Also is autoattack really supposed to be this useless, or again I missed something big in character progression?

I think they tried to emulate artstyle of Xenogears in 3D, but failed miserably at it.

Autoattack is just to buy time between using your skills, did you not play the first Xenoblade?

Well don't post the character with the best face by a fucking mile

The art in XBX is the classic look, they did it all through Xenosaga too. Same character designer. The two games that are using someone else are XB and XB2. Alma looks a lot more like T-elos. So much so that Alma is another biblical name I think.

I have it on Wii U but gave up halfway through back when it first came out (burned out on the sidequests I suppose).

I really need to get back around to finishing it but I don't really want to deal with the censorship and such anymore, but at the same time I can't be assed modding my Wii U to enable use of the undub etc. and emulation isn't where I'd like it to be at yet either (without a complete shader cache I can't see it being a very fun experience). Besides I want to sell my Wii U soon so I don't want to mod it unless I can do it temporarily just in case. Never really paid much attention to the Wii U homebrew scene so not sure if the softmod is likely to backfire on me later.

You made the same complaint in the XB2 thread. Didn't you have an intel gpu? Get a real card. AMD or Nvidia are both better than intels GPUs lol.

The poor sound mixing for the game is very much an issue on the actual Wii U.

I'm at a similar point but i have 300 hours in the game and already hacked my Wii U but i want to wrap it up and go for the 100% which should be another couple hundred hours. I don't want to deal with all the censorship anymore, which i why i stopped playing initially. I planned to go back once i could get tiddy slider, unfucked text dialogue, and uncensored Lyn.

Talk about fucked in the head. It doesn't even look all that sexy.

LOL WTF
There's completly silent music, some sound effects are soft but the sound effects that should be the same volume ARE SUPER LOUD, then you get to some cutscenes and it sounds like someone is screaming in to the mic?
Why is this done so shitty here when Monolith has shown themselves to hire competent programmers for 20 years?

Ep 3 Momo the cutest. Her ES is pretty great as well.

Also all xeno characters looks pretty much the same except for the first Xenoblade. That one had some nasty fucking abominations.
It's hilarious when people say that X characters are somehow worse than ones from previous game.

I mean look at this

Yeah that's what I'm saying, they have always been that "potato" look. The XB1 and 2 , which have the story arc being the universe created from the zohar experiment, has the Nitro Plus character designer.

To be fair, XS1 and XS2 had some pretty fucking awful character designs too. Shion looks like an Alvin and the Chimpmunks character in 1 and an FF8 character in 2, and the art style for men and women is hugely inconsistent. Meanwhile, Wilhelm's model is perfect and used in all three games with very little alteration. It took them until ep3 to really get the style "right."

Tell me about how episode 6 is Chrono Trigger, friend.

This reminds me Xenogars, Saga and Blade were supposed to be parts of one single universe.
Why did they end up being stand alones?

Gears is owned by Squenix Saga is Bamco and Blade is Nintendo. Do I need to say more?

Oh shit. That's depressing.

Yet Saga directly leads to Gears with no continuity problems, and Blade 2 has Zohars everywhere.

What do you mean meme theory? They use the same exact words for both the zohar experiment on earth and the experiment that created the universe.

I wish Choco got full creative control for the games back in the day, his designs were so incredibly sexy the more outlandish they got.

They all are connected just not "officially."

X's sound issue's are primarily within cutscenes its not really an issue in any other part of the game and the issue is that often times the music is so loud that you cannot hear the characters speaking.

I mean "meme theory" because It's a theory I've been shilling in meme form. It's accurate though. In Xenoblade 1, Klaus destroys the Earth in a"Phase Transfer Experiment," which is the same term for what destroys Ariadne in XS1 in conjunction with the Zohar Emulator and turns it into the Cathedral Ship. Given that a Zohar connection experiment is what destroys and seals Lost Jerusalem in Xenosaga, its not that big of a jump to figure that Xenoblade is what's happening INSIDE the Lost Jerusalem equivalent-Cathedral Ship/pocket verse. Given that a Gnosis/Testament is just a human shifted into the higher order domain, which is what "phase transfer" means, and how Klaus/Whatever Mayneth's human name was gain testament style godlike abilities, it all fits together pretty neatly.

The only thing that doesn't fit is how the hell XBX connects to the larger series, which it might not at all.

Should always aim to topple your enemies first and then keep them toppled for as long as you can. In that state you can land more crits, they can't attack, and other benifits I don't care to name right now.

I have an Nvidia, jackass. I said it ONLY worked properly IF you had a certain Intel card because literally the only people I've talked to that can run it at a stable framerate have claimed to have intel cards.

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your cup of tea however.

Did the game get de-meme'd yet?

What?

Memes basically replaced shitty japanese jokes. It is apparent when playing with jap audio. So it's not a big deal, since you're getting game for free.
When they're getting serious japanese text is more or less spot on.

Holy fuck this. I'm willing to bet most people just flew over the last 2 continents rather than exploring them.

This game had a lot of problems translation aside, but i think it did more right than wrong in the end. I'd love to see more of it but until something is done about NoA this series is fucked.

I'm going to go a step further and say that the game goes downhill fast once you finally unlock dolls.

Niggers, I'm yet to unlock them, but I refuse that somebody can think this.
As a matter of fact mechs is the only reason I'm playing this otherwise bland and generic piece of shit at all.
Fuck you!

The problem is that while exploration is pretty much 3/4 of the game, dolls trivialize said exploration, especially once flight is unlocked. By the time you get to the last two zones you're not really exploring anymore, it just feels like a chore to complete the map and grab all the nodes.

I enjoyed the game much more before dolls were unlocked.

The one thing that bothers me about this game above all else is how they handle affinity and affinity quests. One grinding for affinity during the main game is an absolute fucking chore and by the time you get enough affinity to access a majority of the quests you're massively overleveled making them an absolute joke. This is only compounded by the fact that they force Lyn and Elma on you for every main mission meaning you'll very quickly max out affinity for those two characters but everyone else especially the side characters like HB, Murderress or the based Xeno purging monk yeah good fucking luck.

Probably because Saga happens thousands of years later on a planet cut off from the rest of humanity.

Xenoblade's looked bad graphics wise but had a certain charm to them due to the artstyle. X's all look like generic npcs from some low budget open world game.

No? Xenoblade's graphics are perfectly fine, especially when not held back by the hardware.
It's faces that are horrible. While you're correct that X's ones look like generic npcs, Chronicle's ones look genetically degenerate no Holla Forums intended uggos.

Yeah, these faces have a unique artstyle, that works, but the ones in X look like downies.

Whatever, at least X provides better moons viewing experience.

regarding censoring
Was it applied to Rin only? Or was there anything else touched?
I mean, it's bad and all but i'd still play it, might get it for WiiU

The costumes were altered for everyone. And the writing is terrible. But the gameplay is nice. Very comfy open-world and the non-nigger grunt soundtrack is lovely.

The tradeoff was ugly faces for Breathtaking environments, I'm glad they made that tradeoff, the only reason I ever played Xenoblade Chronicles was because of the environments in the trailers and I ddn't even own a nintendo console at the time and wasn't playing any Nintendo games. I pirated it first but then I brought a copy on the WiiU Eshop.

I'm going to financially support Xenoblade because it's not a big series and it doesn't have a solid future, and personally I'm happy Nintendo greenlit a direct sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles.

Just fuck my shit up.

Remember when glitches were cool?

You're cancer killing video games. All of this is happening because of enablers like you. Kill yourself.

Nah.

I don't care.

Why are you even here, then? 4chan has many more people who are just as cucked as you. You should go post there instead.

Is there a patch or is it possible to make one to replace Black Tar with another ost?

Why you mad tho?

How do I fight this?

An end game armor which is some traditional Japanese article of clothing, whose name and purpose I have forgot, but is basically a thong, was turned into shorts for all characters male or female (they forgot to change its icon though). All other revealing clothing is left untouched except for if Lin wears its where its censored.

Another armor worth mentioning is some alien body suit where if you wear it all you look like some naked alien with barbie anatomy, once again they censor it on Lin by badly coloring in sections to make it look like a bikini, all except for the highest level one which they forgot to change.

Boob slider has been removed in the character creator, most likely due to the 'paid by the change' reason or maybe they were scared of lolis.

A lot of religious phrases were removed but not all. Honestly with the mess the story ended up as due to the relatively late inclusion of a custom character brought on by the idea to add multiplayer its hard to actually say whether these phrases were important or he just threw them in because he also made Saga/Gears. Either way the translators were probably too stupid to know these were actual references, since they didn't remove them all, and changed them just to up their fees.

To be fair Xenoblade wasn't censored and there is a not insignificant chance that 2 will be done by the same people.

I wonder if I can run this, Ishiiruka works great on my PC, I was playing some Xenoblade recently but this looks better
Do I need any special setting for it to run? I already have Cemu 1.7.0 and Im downloading the game from tpb

Xenobump

INTERNAL PLANE FORMING

I hate it when games show stars inside of a moon's shape. It's lazy as shit.

I'm willing to bet it's cemu's problem. Lamps in the city are also shine through solid objects. That probably doesn't happen on Wii U.

Nah it happens on the Wii U version as well from memory.

I meant on the Wii U itself

Nah man, they might as well be different versions.
Even in this rudimentary states cemu is a miracle.

The one thing that annoyed me about flying was you lose that ability to do that long floaty jump. It was actually fun to run around, jumping in you skell and reaching places you couldn't get to on foot.

And on the matter of continents, what everyone's favorite continent in the game?

The Land of White Wood, Sylvalum. It feels like the only really alien place in the whole game. I also got there long before they gave me robots, so I didn't get absolutely fucked by the no fun police immediately.

I'm not even doing side quests, what the fuck?!

I haven't checked back in a while so did cemu get an audio fix for XBX yet?

To be honest for a few hours I thought that random fap sounds were part of the ALIEN WORLD DESIGN. Turned out it's a bug lol.
As of 1.7.0 it's still there, but most of the time it kinda fits.

You get it between missions 6 and 7 so you really should be there by now, the main campaign took me 75 hours
You should be, it's required to unlock story missions

Wow the main game is 75 hours? It's a shame about the audio, because the game plays just fine.

Obviously I'm doing ones that story tells me to, since they are obligatory how can you call them "side" quests?
I'm between chapter 5 and 6 now, what the hell.

Are fights taking forever or are you breezing through them?

Yeah, it's pretty long. I'm told 100% completion takes upwards of 300+ hours but I haven't personally gone back for any postgame content, sort of lost interest after the final boss

It's like it's divided into four acts, the first three missions are linear and guided, the next three are all open exploration, the next three you use the mechs, the last three you get the flight module for the mechs

Fights is the biggest issue I have with the game.
Small bugs that are 15 levels lower than me, huge ass monsters, tyrants, story bosses, everything takes roughly the same time to defeat. You can't just one shot underleveled mobs, but you don't take 15 minutes to take down XL-sized elite either.
Also enemy is either one shotting my entire squad, or can't do shit to me, there is no middle ground. Combat being gimmicky MMO tab-target ability rotation fest doesn't help.
So I dunno if I'm "breezing" through anything, but I don't get any challenge either.
I dig the world and the characters, but combat is pretty bad. I'm slogging through just for the mech honestly.

I do realize that robot combat uses the same system as on foot one, but at least it'll look fucking awesome. Then I will start doing side quests, exploring, affinity missions and all that.

When you get to the point where you can get a robot, you'll get a fuckton of sidequests. They're mostly alright, except the Collector ones. The Bagflea Squash collection thing is bullshit because it involves slowly swimming through water for a rare pickup. Instead of that just keep fast travelling to the area they appear in, because the fast travel location is right in front of a fuckton of pickups.
Also the robot you get with your license is shit, buy a level 30 as soon as you can. The second most expensive level 30 skell can help a lot in story mode, and you don't need anything else if you make a decent build for the final boss. Save upgrading to level50s for the postgame.

I see. The game claims bigger monsters are harder, but there's only been a few times when that was actually true. Good news about your giant robots is that you have a lot of options for how you want to use them, and the three size classes play fairly differently. Bad news is that it turns out on foot you're even more broken, although apparently you can beat one of the two biggest baddest bonus bosses with auto-attacks with a robot if you know what you're doing. Said auto-attacks can slow the game down massively and cause crashes on the Wii U apparently, dunno how it is on emulators. I had the most fun when I completely broke the game over my knees, although I have a bit of tolerance for grinding materials since I couldn't get any of the coupons you get from doing online missions.

Is there fashion gear for mechs? Because anything that isn't few starting armors for humans looks awful.

In xenogears by the end game you're also more powerful without your mechs, I guess it's kinda series' trade mark.
I'm still gonna use robots for everything.

Trust me man, they're fun to travel around in (aside from the flying theme), and since I explored most of the regions without them I really appreciated them. Plus, when you get them they're much better at murdering fucking everything. There's one equip that gives an art called Phoenix something or other, it's been a while since I played it, that's a great early move for just setting everything around you on fire and killing it mostly instantly. Even late game there's some tough enemies (mostly tyrants) that are more optimal to fight in your giant robot car. As for fashion for robots, sorry but no, it's pretty shit for one model in particular. At least you can color them. I made mine look like they were from some 80's to 90's toyline, garish neon colors and all.

You can change primary and secondary colours, and the colour of the pulsing lights. I think light and heavy armour have different shapes but I can't remember.
Aside from that different model mechs look different, and aside from one series they're all fully customizable.

This was the same way in XB 1 and it bothered me. Sometimes I would walk past a special mob that is 30 levels below me and it would attack me where it could take a minute to beat him where I should have done it in a few seconds. I was level 68 and could finally kill level 4 enemies in 1 shot. I don't understand why the enemies are total HP sponges while if you compare them to yourself every character you have is incredibly weak.

It was also like Crystalis where you would miss or couldn't damage enemies that were a few levels above you, instead of being able to outskill them. That was because the battle system was such shit and they would land hits on you regardless of where you were.

Unique monsters/tyrants are mostly damage sponges, although sometimes they'll throw a fuck you move or shitty spike damage at you sometimes. In Xenoblade there's the same problem of missing higher leveled enemies a lot, but I'm pretty sure that has more to do with the fact that the agility stat is completely broken in favor of whoever has the higher one. I don't remember fighting many higher leveled monsters in Xenoblade X, but missing might be less of a problem, dying in one hit is.