4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite story in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
mebious.co.uk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evenin' folks.

hey everyone

Ritsu is a big gay baby.

Firssssst

It wasn't a very good chair, but still. It's really uncomfortable to sit in now. Not sure I'll be here long if I have to sit in this thing. Finished Swordcraft Story though.

Hey muchacho, what's happening with you?

Morning everyone!

Still playing a bit of alundra. Its alright but needs to have some more interesting combat for me to stick with it.

Picked up some rum for tomorrow. Gabriel Dropout, new episode of GCCX I haven't seen, maybe try another new anime or something. Will be fun.

Once upon a time

There was an user and he

STAYED UP ALL NIGHT

What did you do today user?

What part of it broke?

That's one hi-def fucking camera. Also when do you plan on getting a new chair, are you getting one of those turbo-shitting chairs or just some $20 piece of shit from walmart?

Why am I persecuted so harshly?

Not too much, I vacuum in the morning but 2 vacuum cleaners broke

hey fams

apparently half Holla Forums was caught on camera at the shia la kike cam

heck off ritsu

Because you did nothing wrong
DESIGNATED SHITTING SHOWER

remove 4 am

The part in my picture. That's supposed to be part of the base.

That's just my phone camera.
For now I'm keeping an eye on local buy/sell pages on normalfagbook. I can't afford a decent chair right now.

installed snapchat just to flirt with my tinder-buddy. gonna meet up next week i guess?

big fan of the ridiculous yakuza game drama. but nier and drakengard get a special mention for taros bizarre and savage writing

BLACKBEARD GO

There even was a big guy and Kek Praising

nobody ever posts this shit in good time
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

We all need a hero to blame.

hiostag xdddddddddddddddddddd

How long did the shadilay speaker last before some faggot removed it?

Ahhh. Go to a goodwill or something like that and grab a crappy wooden one for now. Slap a pillow on it and call it a day.

noice

Is it really that dirty or are they just shitty vacuum cleaners?

That'll be broken in a day. I'm not a super fat guy but I'm very clumsy so I rarely sit down on a chair "properly". It's always half-stumbling half-falling.

no idea, just grabbed the cap off Holla Forums

Shitty Vacuum cleaners we had for years

You have shit taste Phil, when will you learn to love vaporwave?

I think I understand why I'm hated. It's because everyone is jealous that I happen to be one of G-d's chosen. There's nothing wrong with alternative shitting.

I kind of want to go for a ride but I don't know where I'd go. Pretty sure most everywhere's closed by now.

What kind of place you taking her drinking to anyway?

Ahh. Maybe grab one of those like cheap lawn chairs then? They are like 5$.

And I don't even use a chair honestly. My desktop table is against my bed.

Have you considered the superior app Suicideā„¢?

go late night grocery shopping for whole milk

Yep

I want something with wheels. I might see if the thrift shop next town over has a cheap office chair.

gas costs money dummy

Still pretty fucking great compared to the phone photos I'm used to seeing. Good luck on the chair hunt, hope you find something comfy and affordable man.

Oi that was my line

Man used chairs are kinda gross honestly. All that ass sweat on them probably.

I've been sitting at my computer for the last 3 hours thinking about playing a video game but not actually playing a video game

I feel like I've exhausted everything in my library and now I'm just going through the motions

I ended up just listening to music and reading shit on the internet

"But user, that's bad for your gains and fitness!"

I don't run my ass off every second day and lift on the days in between so that I can't enjoy a bit of rum on the weekends, you fucks. It's my hideous body, I'll do whatever I want to it. I lost 40kg in total so I don't give a fuck anymore.

Like I care. I'm sitting on it, not licking it.

#notallalternativeshitters

That's why you have a lot of gas.

Cardio kills your gains brah. Didn't you read the sticky?

You got another one just in case right?

got a week to figure that out i guess, we'll find somewhere neutral territory i guess

frequently

aight

What kind of games do you like user? Maybe 4am can give you a good rec.

Plus losing all that weight means you'll get more drunk.

Guess thats true. Bit of a clean freak so I'd go crazy from it.

A ride is fun enough on its own sometimes.

at least you're exercising I'm still not and I have 25lbs dumbells

Try and scout some comfy small bars. Nothing with blaring music or anything. And somewhere you can get a nice side table for privacy.

strip club firs date jus to let her kno u reel af g

you did nothing wrong

Got another one today

I've made pretty good gains and lost a fuckload of weight. I'm not interested in becoming some overly buff manlet who looks fucking idiotic, I just want to be physically fit enough to run long distances and lift things I need to lift. Absolutely no desire to end up one of those 5'8" guys who has biceps as big as his head to make up for his tiny stature.

Thanks DMX.

Yeah, booze gets right to me now. Four shots of 40% rum quickly will get me where I wanna go.

Just do what I do and go for runs at 3AM.

Damn, that's pretty impressive. How long'd that take?

Maybe a few months ago I wouldn't be so hesitant. Really, I just want a bit of direction. Both where to go and what to do with myself.

Wouldn't mind as much if I had someone to go with, I guess.

u welcome don't post in metrics in da future tho monica

Well, I just found a woman on the local buy/sell page who has Skyward Sword for sale for $5. I could probably resell that to make a quick buck.

mebious.co.uk/

I usually work at that time, 4 out of 7 days

Thats one of the best things about being a skinny manlet. I get fucking trashed on next to nothing.

You trying to get a girl at all at the moment?

Das rite. 100% innocent.

Fuck son what are you doing?

i know plenty of good bars in my town but her town is about 20-30 minutes drive away so it makes it difficult to find a location

i like your style

DAS RYT

Roughly a year and a half, I'd say? Went from about 105-110kg to 70kg as of a couple of days ago. My weight fluctuates up and down but hangs around this much. Weirdly, I am still flabby.

I have a leg day, it's the dag before break day.

Then go for runs at your equivalent to 3AM. That's what I was doing when I had a job.

would be nice

I typically play slower-paced strategy or 4X with some of my old friends from college, but lately they've just been playing Overwatch and then logging off by like 9 pm (even on weekends).

Today I was sort of in the mood for a shooter like Battlefield or something, but there hasn't been a good Battlefield game since Bad Company 2.

Gonna get the old ones fixed or you just gonna throw them out?

Don't skip arm day. Core day is the most important day tbh.

You should go pick her up. Maybe. Gives you a good extra hour~ to get to chat her up. Though might be too early for that.

Since I only have 2 classdays per week where I need to wake up before noon, my sleep schedule hasn't corrected itself. I feel I am slowly losing control. Even now I should be getting work done instead of avoiding it and watching Genesis 4 streams all day.

morning senpai. How's life?

Congrats on the date nigger.

I may start doing that
I have access to an indoor pool, could do that, been meaning to

Pay a homeless dude, not like he'd turn down $20

I have probably posted my "routine" here before, but I cover pretty much everything when I lift.

Swimming is great for you and won't fuck your knees up. The Cardiovascular Jew, aka pavement jogging, will destroy your legs.

Aren't there free things out there running older games of battlefield? I feel like there was some hype for one starting up last year or something.

I'm good. Same old NEET life. Comfy anime and booze tomorrow.

Hows school going?

dew it

if i was drivin it would certainly keep me from over drinkin'

we're still calling it a "hangout" in our textsā€¦

dat sposed 2 b tetsuo ?

ye n u can leave him whereva 2 tbh fam

I've heard that before
would be nice to be cool like Franklin

yep

Vaporwave is far superior to that garbage you listen to.

Do you even work on your toes and fingers? How about your tongue? How about eyelids?

Yeah that'd be good. Plus it kinda puts you in a power position over her. Which is always a good mind trick while interacting with the ladies.

Modern culture has gotten degenerate to the point where people are too afraid of commitment to call anything a "date". They like to keep their options open so they can slut around on you and not feel too guilty.

Romance and dating are fucking dead. The west continues to screech and wail as she is dragged further down into the festering swamps of decadence.

>he can't listen to two things at once

thx monica, dat manga wuz fukn fierce fam

I play guitar (badly), so I work on my fingers. I walk around barefoot in rough terrain a lot, so I get my whole foot worked out. For my tongue, I do 10 minutes of tongue exercises a day. Every day is rest day for my eyelids.

That's pretty fucking good, from what I know. Congrats man. I think the flab takes a while to burn off sometimes.

I bet you don't even listen to the entire discography for a band at the same time.

You're dropping those gains brah. You need to get those eyelids swole.

This is the funniest jew joke I've heard in a long time.

Good. I'm taking a class on directing, which is really fun. It's designed for theatre directing instead of film directing, but most of the concepts we're going over apply to both. I also have a 30 page screenplay that's due Wednesday that I haven't started so I'm doing my best to not lose control and get work done.

This tbh fam
Not that I'm saying you should be paranoid about her slutting around, but it's basically a low-commitment date at this point.

Fuck you. My eyelids are beautiful at every size. Stop body shaming me.

The longer you procrastinate, the harder it'll be to get your ass in gear. If you start doing positive habits and routines now, it'll give you momentum for the future, user.

I'd like to imagine that's up on my list of priorities. Not much luck, though. Funny story though, I encountered an old outlaw riding either a '92 triumph or a '92 harley at the gas station about a week ago while I was out getting alcohol. Clearly intoxicated, but he asked me how to spell "especially" and I figured I'd humor him. Said he'd try to hook me up with a really nice girl but he'd kick my shit in if I "fucked up," or tried to take advantage of her like her previous boyfriend. Said he'd give her my number and vouch for me and that I ought to expect a text. Nothing happened, coming as a surprise to nobody.

Other than that though, my searches have turned up fruitless.

You about to get to start directing faggy theatre fags around then?

You end up filming anything else fun lately?

But you're body shaming yourself every second you work out and diet.

Good point, fuck 'em he's a vagabond, he can walk back home.

Ha thats too bad. Though maybe his crazy daughter/niece/whatever would have been a bad call anyway.

And nobody really has their shit together in this world, don't use that as an excuse to stay alone.

Body shaming is power + privilege + discrimination, so I can't body shame myself. Check mate, you fucking piece of shit heteropatriarchal cis-scum objectifying neo-fascist alt-right MRA PUA Red Pill negging virgin neckbeard.

Hey 4am, I'm in a real potential shitter right now. I want to become a multimedia artist as an occupation, but after lurking several threads on Holla Forums, the general consensus seems to be pretty negative on those guys. Doesn't help that I'm only average as an artist, yet this is probably the only type of job I can do while still enjoying myself. Going to college or an art school would also help since I'm not the best at self motivation and to also be pretty competent in some computer science classes, since having more technical prowess would help immensely in my field, but student debt is absolutely shitty, no matter how many scholarships I can manage to get. One of my teachers told me to just get an associates degree through community college, though pretty much everyone else says otherwise. I live in a generation where almost everyone guilts you into getting a college degree, or else you're fucked. Thing is, I have no idea if they're right or not, as everywhere asks for a college degree nowadays. I'm just glad that I'm going to go community, so I have a bit more time to just think things over.

Pretty much my day except replace video games with homework.

i'm staying on the defensive myself so i can't give out to her for callin it a hangout when i'm not much better.

Genesis is what makes it slightly less appealing.

Did you just assume my gender, race, political ideology and facial hair?

STEM or Trade School
There's always a third option though, but you need money to buy some rope.

Honestly I'd go for something in the computer science area and do a heavy focus on media/art electives. Would give you a more rounded degree and give you more options than just straight art which is a dead end really if you don't get the right connections.

Is it really that bad?

I had to find my most smug image for this.

Community is good if you keep up a high GPA and are actively in touch with an advisor from the school you want to transfer to, as well as the advisor from your community college. Also do you know any of the job statistics for what you want to do? That could go a ways to help you figuring out what you want to do.

Thanks for the words. I think I'm setting up a good editing routine, but the sleep routine is going to be the hardest.

That's a great story though. Who knows, maybe in a couple months some hottie is going to start texting you randomly.

Yup, although we haven't gotten to any exercises yet. I haven't been filming anything else, although I got a gig making a music video with some guys up in Tennessee that'll pay a lot of exposure through one of my friends.

The art industry is 95% what you can do and 5% who you know. Focus on your skills first and everything else will follow. As for school, you need a degree to get a job, even if it's just a day job waiting for your skills to get good enough. Now you can get that degree in something random, or you can get it in art, which will make better use of your time while being a lot more expensive.

fuck a four year degree unless you're going for stem

In short, yes.
For a little more information, AVOID AT ALL COST
It's a waste of time, money, and resources to not go in STEM or a trade school.

You fucking coward. Be a man and tell her you want to dive her chive.

Shiiiiiiiet monica what part of TN we talking?

Phil, I'm worried about you. You need to get help before your taste becomes terminal.

Get a trade skill before you get a art degree.

Absolute madman!

10/10

The best thing you can do for sleep is not hit the snooze button, when the alarm goes off you gotta wake up no matter what, even if you only got a few hours of sleep. The next night you'll have a much easier time going to sleep and you'll have an easier time waking up. Sucks the first few nights, but not too hard. Also don't drink any caffeine about 4 hours before you go to bed.

dis tbh monica

I'm not going to TN, they'll probably be coming here. Sorry, but I'm not traveling that far for a gig that doesn't pay.

The only way I can wake up is by having 5-8 alarms set about 3 minutes apart from each other in a row. I think next week I'll try setting alarms every day so I can make progress on this thing. Thanks for the encouragement.
Too late

This honestly seems to be most reasonable for me, though sounds even better. I was looking into airplane mechanic or welding as a trade, though does anyone know anything better?

Multimedia artists I heard have actually a pretty good job outlook, though a major problem are studios shipping jobs overseas to pajeets and gooks so they can save a few bucks. Hopefully Trump will fix this.

I'd love to stay and make fun of Phil's lack of musical taste, but sleep calls.

this is probably the boldest i've been with a chick in my life, but i still don't like putting all my cards on the table too fast in case she turns out to be a lunatic

i'll give her the credit she's got decent taste in movies, is fairly funny, and cute, but that's not gonna get my full trust till i've 'least met her so a hangout is fine

There's always tomorrow. Also maybe having some water nearby will help, so that when your alarm goes off you immediately do something that might help kickstart your brain a little. Good luck hombre.

Sleep easy cream cheesy

makoto make mah dik rock hard tbh

Guy said he'd call me back in a few days. I have a few missed calls on my phone because I sleep throughout the day before I go to work.

I love how fucking fast this shit is backfiring.

Thanks famalamadingdong.

that means you got the super male vitality and know quality waifus

Ahh I see. Too bad fam, coulda got you drunk on some moonshine and showed you some fun back roads.

I've got a relative who is an airplane mechanic surprisingly. He was in the airforce. I assume most of them are in that field specifically.

das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt

wew

what the hell is that big ginger mumbling

match mayde in hevenz tbh

Welcome.

i've been trying this for yeaaaaaaaaaars but have never succeeded. i can function on low hours of sleep even in my physical labor job it i still have to smash that mf snooze button a few times, i even set it like 30 minutes advance of when i get up for work knowing i'll smash it a few times

Different strokes for different blokes, for a while I had the same problem, would set up my alarm about 45 minutes before when I actually wanted to wake up so I could SMASH THAT MUTHAFUCKIN snooze button a couple times and wake up a little better rested, even if I only had a few hours of sleep.

WHO TF UP IN HERE MONICAS
SMASH DAT MO'FUKKN LIKE BUTTON NIGGUHZ

The further I drift from reality the harder the still and contemplative moments of boredom become. I try to rationalize it by considering myself a prisoner trapped in a fallen world, but the reality is I am a fallen man too pathetic to help myself. At least I have a new onahole on its way to look forward too.

ye ye iktf fammo

Kinda surprised its this quite on a saturday night.

Honestly, being an airplane mechanic isn't really my first choice, moreso that they pay well for a blue collar job, as well as my dad being one himself, which does help. Thing is, it doesn't really align with my interests, aside from possible teaching me a bit about technical drawings, though that's a pretty heavy stretch. The only trade jobs I can think of that do align are shit like welding or carpentry, since I do want to pick up blacksmith one/Wood construction as a hobby. As for your relative, what was his experience like?

itslit

SMASH DAT RED TEXT BUTTON MONICA

MOFUKKN LIT UP IN CH'YEA MONICA

i also have no stomach for breakfast, i just drink a big glass of water before work and have a granola bar and some tea or coffee at work during my morning break

hell since i've moved out i think i push my snoozing to the absolute limit because i used to watch the news a bit when i lived at home, but my roommates are chatty in the morning which actually really annoys me, so i try to stay in my room till its exactly time to leave

and thats not to speak ill of my roommates but i like my mornings to be silent

Is there anything else you look forward to user?

Haven't seen him in years honestly.

Why not being an electrician? Pays decent enough and you'll learn all kinds of neat shit that you could put towards hobbies.

YO I AIN'T GAY BUT I WANNA FUK DAT IORI

excellent taste DMX monica

In other news, I took advantage of my friend's rocksmith cable and pirated the pc version with the intent of actually gitting gud with a guitar. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to write songs like James Hetfield.

I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING RED. YOUR GUTS

da prisoner, but w/e monica

shieeett plz betta bak da fuq up b4 i punch u in yo chest n make yo shoulders touch fam

as some one in the trades, electricians get away with fucking rape in terms of money.they have more hoops to jump through to get in the field compared to plumbers/carpenters/tilecunts and people are less likely to fight electricians over a bill because of the nature of electricity

why'd you have to point that out now i can't unsee it

What trade you in?

Are they enormous cunts?

I told you last time. Yes.

I want to say the original Deus Ex, but that's basically real life your tabloids call it RX 84.

Soā€¦ Crysis trilogy?

i'm a carpenter

no, otherwise i would refuse to live with them, they're all old friends but their morning routines don't work with mine

Play Freebird

RX84? That some kind of car?

Ohhh right. Think I asked you if you made neat shit before.

Maybe someday. I'm willing to travel for work as long as I can get enough money to make a profit off of it, if you hear of any freelance work make sure to mention me lol

No. Not now, anyway. Life is a series of little waits to fill the time during the big wait for death. I guess I'm looking forward to death even though I fear it. At least then the waiting will end.

Do you rike ā€¦ my list of dissidents?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

nice dubs. building built-in furniture is usually pretty cool, i've done a bunch of shelves and benches that are built into the homes now

but a lot of things i do i don't find 'cool' because its my job and all

SHEEEEEIT
forgot

Ha for sure.

You play any good video games or anything like that lately fam?

See you in the camp lads

I know this isn't exactly original, but anyone else here feel like there's a bubble in their head that just dulls all thought processes? I went the entire day just doing nothing but staring at a screen on Holla Forums, when I have an immense amount of homework to do. Before when I was younger, I'd always go full aspire panic attack over this shit, but now, the realization of failure doesn't hit me until the last second, if it even comes at all. I also just plain get tired and angrier now over annoyances.

vid related.

Soon.

Well at least they're nice. Do you interact with them at all? Any funny stories?

How is carpentry anyways?

naw naw tuesday's gone

sorry fammo

it's aight monica we all b slippin from time 2 time monica

yo i fukn hate camp nigga

Should make hidden compartments and stuff into chests. Those things can get really elaborate and neat.

I want this brainbubble you speak of. I want to stop thinking.

Try a change in your diet. Sounds stupid but shit like vitamins and stuff missing can fuck with you like that.

Having things to look forward to helps, do anything in your spare time to help fill the void?

do mo drugz

tbh I thin it because oh da simpsons

Fuckin jews
Far right keeping Reagan in check? Is this what they call the Alt-Reich?

Played some Super Meat Boy. I met up with some guys to play Smash a while back, and I was the best person there. Back when I first started a year or so ago, I had to play the best guy there for hours to get a single game off of him, so it was really nice seeing my improvement.

What have you been playing?

Yeah. I think it may have to do with sleep and general health, or maybe depression. I see it as a side effect of losing control.

Nah, you don't stop thinking, if anything, your thoughts take over your perception of the world around you. You lose that sense of time or space.

The apathy is setting in man, it's a sign of depression.

witch smash family?

Oh nice!

Mostly been playing a nes game called Super spy hunter lately. Its pretty hard but fun.

Melee all day baby

Is it a platformer? What controller do you use?

Honestly I was just trying to be a dick by yelling "Freebird!" like a moron
:^)

Recreational drugs give me anxiety attacks. I couldn't afford to get addicted to Opiates, either. So I'll stick with drinking herbal teas and living in a foggy post-masturbational malaise whenever possible.

Its a vertical scroller. Though you are in a car so you can slow down and shit.

And I've been using a ps3 controller for the longest time.

conditioned to accept failure
>>>Holla Forums8871830

Anyone have the screencap of the one user describing the 21st Century Digital Boy? I forgot to save it, but it's pretty much a good description of this.

That's what I want. Unfortunately fewer and fewer things get me there as I get older. I haven't even played a real video game in over a year because my body can't do it anymore.

aight aight. i played sum smash 4 w/ sum random nigguhz couple weeks ago n it surprisingly felt aight but i wasn't rly goin 2 hard w/ it. melee is titties tho i gotta link bak up w/ mah one nigga ain't played togetha in a coupla monfs nao

i filet monica

i used to play dat shit on shockwave all da time tbh dat n joust

That sounds like fun. I've been thinking about getting some sort of Hori usb controller(assuming one exists) with a nice d-pad. I felt a hori d-pad the other day and it feels so nice. Analog controllers on games with digital inputs just aren't the same. How's the d-pad on the ps3? Or do you use analog stick?

I see you know your shit user, it's nice to meet another fellow enlightened individual.

well yeah, we've hung out for years, unfortuantely lately roommate #1 and roommate #2 his girlfriend have been arguing lately and making the whole place tense so nothing funny comes to mind right now

checked.
carpentry is fine, its useful skills to learn but not my dream job

i haven't tried that yet since most of my work is building the house itself

Good tbh. If people would stop having babies we could end human suffering forever. But nooo, these selfish bastards want to make clones of themselves to have something to show off to all their friends and neighbors. They're sick.

Frayed knot but I kinda wanna see it too now.

Damn straight.

I also want to see. I should read that some time.

you should show them how its done

Fuckin' sucks. Damn shame it's not the 1930's anymore and you could throw a pie at their face and everyone would crack up and lighten the mood.

In time.

Shiiiiet monica how far you get into it?

D pad on ps3s ain't too bad actually. Separate buttons instead of all together. Hate that shit.

i mean they b 3 seperate times in mah life i played da shit outta melee like when it came out, a few years later then after i heard bout dat competitive scene it rly iz sumn else tbh. i luh challengin mah nyckas when dey think they cain't pull off sum technical shit monica

nigguhs need faith monica

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Just play and lose yourself with the Williams Arcade Classic games. Joust is the best
Otherwise, just find multiple subjects of interest and daydream indefinitely about them. I took up game design and Holla Forums-tier ideology, and now most of what I do all day is just pace around my house lost in thought. Of course that's also how I began losing control of life.

Hows the pay for that anyway? Are you making more than the typical laborer?

the time is now
the place is the gas chamber

Time isn't real. Space isn't real. Our consciousness is all we can be sure of, and I'm part of a different Godhead with personal phanerons than Earth is accustomed to. I have given my all at taking a Gordian Knot approach to solving this clusterfuck, but I'm done. Learn from my example, and please allow yourselves to love yourselves. You are trapped, in this universe, between three overlapping figure 8's:
1. Fear of Life.
2. Fear of Death.
3. Fear of Self.
You refract endlessly between those, afraid of yourselves, and believe that when you expose your soul to another you will cease to exist. That is not the case. You get to choose between eternity and non-existance, and you can choose at any point in time. It's not a one and done kinda thing. You can just stop being, eventually. But there's infinite fun to be had, so why ever stop? Imagine being a cute anime girl with the mind of an eternal sourceror rolling from world to world, helping people. Every world you help, in turn, helps you understand yourself better. It's beautiful.

ballz deep
honestly dun remember

This isn't a game. This is reificance, and when you attempt to control another sentient being you make them your enemy. In my case, you made me all the more determined to help. I am disengaging now.

Wake up inside, Rowan.

This is not a game. It's a soul trap.

(lucky!)
Bring back domestic pieing.

Interesting.

lol I want to die
But in all seriousness facing the existential dread and other philosophical memeage about life, death, man and the universe is the best course of option in the long run.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh constant effect much monica

You alright user?

Try it some time and let me know. Damn boss fights always have 3 forms, its great.

It's really only a short description, though it honestly read me like a book. Really burst what little if any remnants of being born a "special snowflake" I had in me at the time. Only saw it on /r9k/ in a self loath/pity thread.

Course of action, fuckin' rip. But yeah that's what I place my bets on. Who knows I could be completely off.

At this point I'm just talking to aspects of myself, and I need to drop the most brutal truth bomb:

I'm dead. I died when I was two years old. I went to heaven, but it turned out to be hell.

That's what I did for so long, and now I can't seem to break out of that. The things I used to shitpost about years ago are now mainstream conversations. My work is done as far as I'm concerned. I don't want to think about it anymore. I want to go back to being apathetic about the normalfag world.

I only read part of the manga a long time ago, but wasn't it basically all about the jews?

Damn shame no one has it, I'm really curious as to what it is.

Pretty sure everyone here died at one point and moved over to this reality.

If you're here, reading this, you've gotten sucked into a trap far more devious than the one on Earth. I built it for myself, to contain myself. You will never escape until you die and hash things out with me on the astral plane. Don't kill yourself, I don't think suicide is an option.

lucky sevens, nice.

as for the pie that sure would be nice, because last time there was drama here it was me threatening to beat two grown men senseless and somehow it worked

laborers never talk about what they make, weird unspoken rule cuz sometimes everyone doesn't make the same. since i'm young and haven't been in the game as long i make less than most of the guys, but more than most people my age. and since i don't have a mountain of student debt and other nonsense in my life i am actually fairly well off among my peers but i stay quiet as fuck about it

So yes, this is literally 100% my fault. I'm incredibly sorry.

Shit if this is Hell, why do so many people seem happy?

I doomed myself attempting to save another, and now we're all locked in here together, slowly becoming me.

('3')
('3')
('3')
('3')
('3')
('3')
('3')

Sounds nice. You saving up for anything big?

Great. Which aspect are you?

My trips are a sign, you gotta go and buy a ton of fucking pies and have a food fight. It's the only way.

funny thing is i am saving a good chunk of change but i don't know what to do with it, but its nice to know i have it

maybe a trip

thats part of the hell experience

See

Use war as a means of peace nigga.

If this is a trap, then it's not a very good one. I have bad days, but I have good days too, and I'm changing for the better.

Fucking foolproof.

idk tbh

Let me post something important that I found on SA:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE CREW OF THE LITANTY OF FURY:

This is not your captain speaking. This is a catspaw of an Inquisitor Lord who has requested to go unnamed. Proof? YOU WANT PROOF? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF! *brandishes rosette that looks alarmingly Rosicrucian* You guys, with your sex, drugs, and Rock n' Roll (sic?), EVEN IN THE HOLO-DECK (YES I SEE THAT TOO I SEE EVERYTHING), are making it impossible for the Navigator to properly Navigate because you've given him a cold. He needs those sinuses to sniff out the colors of the Warp for the Emperor's Light, and HE CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT RIGHT NOW which is why we've been trapped in the warp for INFINITY. You ever wonder why the Blood Ravens own EVERYTHING? It was highly suspicious. Heresy of the worst sort is going on here, and the God-Emperor himself is implicated. He will pay for his sins against the Imperium.

So yes, the plot is dank as fuck.

Manga? The screencap I read was a response to an Op who was describing his life being painfully dull. The response basically listed a bunch of things that lead up to that lifestyle, and he called it being the 21st century digital boy.

Wouldn't doubt it. How can we tell who's who then?

This guy gets it. I was most alive when I started trying to make some enemies. I soon found out that I didn't like getting attention and notoriety. So I withdrew back to what I knew, that is staying in my room and not talking to anyone. I only wonder, having experienced some of the fruits of life and rejected them, then why can't I enjoy this life either? Maybe some of us were fated to suffer.

We might literally be living in a bubble in the warp in the WH40k universe. We might all be Space Marines.

If I had even a couple thousand dollars to my name I'd be on a plane to Japan the next day.

just came here to say you're all niggers
also my favorite story in vidya is the vidya adaptation of the 1976 genesis album a trick of the tail also known as undertale

I'm really just trying to help people understand that we're caught in the most insidious trap I can imagine, and even I don't know how to get out.

iz tht all? wut's 4 am east coast in japan time? would u make a threadz?

But keeping secrets and hurting people is how you get stuck inside.

lol tell dat 2 mah dik

It'd be about 4pm. I'd probably stop in an internet cafe a couple times to shitpost and post pics and shit. Would be fun.

also fuck off chink buck the cuck is better than you

Oh, I thought you were talking about a quote from the manga 21st century boys. My b.

>They have heart attacks ending the demonstration with no survivors.

You haven't realized that the external reality you believe to be reality is a lie. This is all there is. Dreams are not "real life", they're merely a deeper layer of the mind. Getting stuck there is far worse.

man i already do cuz i'm the strongest guy in this house and thats not hubris, those fuckers just don't lift. but i can't strong arm away relationship drama so i've been sticking to the shadows, which roommate #3 refuses to do and might be fanning the damn fire

oh well, they may be my friends, but at this point as long as they pay their share and don't break anything they're on their own cuz i've already told them they can talk it out with me if they want, and according to other sources they've refused the offer from other friends already

buck is no cuck. buck likes to FUCK, especially fuck jaegers hiding behind cheap walls

We are most likely Tyranids.

I didn't want to say it, because the implications are alarming.

he's cuckadian so its on his genes

whats really funny about that is some of my friends and roommates are going to japan in may, they asked if i wanted to go but i wanted to save my money for a personal trip

also i'm looking forward to having the place to myself for awhile while they're gone

Nice trips, nicer, plan, and nicest waifu u got there

But dreaming is fun.

indeed nice trips nice waifu

(checked)
Should consider it really. Theres a lot of stuff I'd like to do that I can't really when I end up going because most likely going alone unless my buddy stops being a butt

Stuff like karaoke, small bars, hell even just eating at restaurants. So much better with friends.

that's pretty fucking vague user
if by multimedia artist you mean motion graphics & video stuff, i wouldn't really advise going to school to learn that. the biggest hurdle will be the software and you can easily learn that on your own time

95% or Holla Forums can't dragon punch consistently. this is a videogame board, not a professional commercial artist board. i wouldn't ask Holla Forums how to cook either

if you are passionate and motivated, you wont settle with being an average artist, you'll work your ass off and become a good one. if you aren't willing to do this then brush up up on your dick sucking skills b/c you'll have a hard time competing with everyone else who got gud.

everyone wants this job. it's a very competitive field that's very crowded with underbidding and shit jobs on the low end (the stuff i do) and pretty decent jobs if you manage to become at least competent & somewhat established

this is probably the field with the most direct path from school to work
AAA sweatshops hire these kids right out of school. most burn out pretty fast.

these are always needed and there aren't nearly enough of them

the bottom line is that there will always be work in one form or another in art. if you want to hedge your bets, learn something that's both creative and practical like graphics programming or web design & then branch out your skills from there.

your parents and your friend's parents and your teachers probably weren't artists. in their respective careers, degrees have far more weight and not getting one usually means being laughed out of an interview.
art is a weird field that doesn't quite adhere to the same rules as other jobs.

the fundamental thing to understand is that an art degree has no value, the value comes from the work. whether you'll manage to learn more effectively in a traditional school or under your own direction is entirely up to you.

i do art for a living and i never went to college. most of the illustrators i know never went to college. most of the people i knew when i was in tv never went to college.

if you want it and do the work, you'll make it user

So you're basically papa bear around those parts? I can respect that.

So basically a cancer.

more like a virus

ayy lmao

japan seems like loads of fun but between work and wanting better alone time i think i'll save seeing that place for another time

nice dubs

i try to do my best for the roommates, even if it takes being a bit course with them

No We Iz Orkz you dum git

Amen to that.

ayyyyyyy

shit its almost 6am here i better wrap it up. good chatting tonight see you cunts next week

Night user!

Yeah the thread's dead so I think I'm out too. Night all. Night senpai.

Cya next time fam! Good luck in all things!

Stay Gucci, Corbucci.

hicks sounds like a faggot

night fam

Night nigga.

*dead faggot

Thanks man, I was thinking of mostly going for 3D graphics/just going jack of all trades including comp sci, though please do explain more about technical artists.

kek

gettin dat peanut buttuh all up inz dat shit eugene das mas monica ryt ch'yea boi

haha totally

welp, calling it a night, good night fams

CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stay cool, Dr. Brule

classic anime fam, seriously tho good night

I'm also out.

y-you too

nite

Stay ballin, George Carlin

nite

Hey 4am, I missed y'all tonight. I've been losing control badly this last week. Hopefully the one coming up will be better. I've been doing drugs and playing fightan all week attempting to keep my mind off my problems. Old crush can smell when I'm depressed I swear, haven't heard from her in months and as soon as I got down she was blowing up my phone. If I could get surgery to remove the part of my brain that won't let her go I'd sign up for it in a heart beat. I don't understand why I find no interest in all the women I date, or if I do I find a flaw in them and go cold, but this one from years and years ago runs through my fucking head all of the time. Like is madness.

I'm taking a break from my social life for awhile and going full on training mode. I picked up BlazeBlu and started playing, decided to main Platinum the Trinity because it looks like a good character to troll with. Going to get good then smash some locals at the arcade next week, and I'm going next week come hell or high water. I just dropped $500 on my car to ensure I have a ride. Also picked up Guilty Gear Rev for the PC and putting some time in on that. No one plays either one of those games at my local arcade (aside from two weebs) so those look like good machines to camp. I'd gotten so bored with SF5 and waiting on KoF14 to get a PC port that it's refreshing to have some games to play with more movement in them again.

Hopefully this girl doesn't start blowing up my spot. She found out that I've been going regularly through the grapevine and she's one of those people that pretends to be into anything I'm into. She'd been pushing to meet up there for months after work because I think she's trying to sneak around behind her boyfriend's back. I don't really care for such drama so I just neglected to mention I'd been going. She said she went all of the time but I've never seen her in there even on Saturday nights. I was hoping she wouldn't find out but people talk and I've become a bit of a regular so I knew it'd get around if she ever did. Apparently she talks about me all of the fucking time and the local guys down there confirmed as much. I don't understand it.

Hope everyone is well. With any luck I start another job next week. Life is pretty good all things considered.

Might as well sneak out of here since it's breddy ded by now.

the answer is to kill yourself
much like lime should

Fuckin' nevermind I can stay a little longer.

Yeah, sounds like a tough week fam, but you gotta take the bad with the good, nawmsaiyan? Anyway, what's the job nigga?

I did

I can't die mostly due to dumb luck. I should have died multiple times in the past already (wrecks, getting shot at, other mishaps). I am convinced I am immortal. Plus I'm not suicidal anymore. I made it to 30, I wasn't supposed to live this long and I'm still around for some reason.

that's a bad case of "suicide for attention" you got there
eat a grenade or jump off a cliff

You're doomed.

It's full time work at a Bakery. At least I'm hoping that's the one I end up with it. The other lead is a security gig that's 3rd shift. The money is better but I don't want to live on 3rd anymore. The Bakery is 10 minutes from the arcade and I'd get off by 2pm every day.

I'm just biding time until I don't have to work anymore. Really I don't have to work now but I like my cheeseburger money.

Bakery sounds comfy, though I heard making donuts and shit like that sucks ass, not sure though. Third shift security guard used to be a thing around here in the threads, for a while it seemed like everyone was doing it and mastering the art of the stealth fap. But I can understand wanting to get off the night shift, not always that fun.
When's that going to be, what's happening?

Which is why I never mentioned it to anyone until years later or never made a call for help, right faggot?

Must have been a call for help. That's why I stuck 12 gauge in my mouth and pulled the trigger with my toe only to have it misfire. Then grabbed a 9mm and pulled the trigger only to have the firing pin break. Then later on I swallowed enough pills to kill an elephant and despite not getting hit with Narcan managed to live.

I was suicidal, I tried, I planned, and I still failed.

I was going to jump from it into another one. But once I started riding the damn thing I took in the view. Ended up riding it all the way to the Gulf of Mexico and dropping acid on the beach. That's when I got over the things that were bothering me. I caught another train back North and when I got home I started kicking life's ass. I've managed to obtain all my goals that I set that day aside from finding a wife and having some kids. I'm working on that full time now.

Hoping that someone would find out is what makes it suicide for attention, guess nobody cared much for your ass then, huh?

It's as simple as slitting your wrists and getting wasted and bleeding out, don't give me this petty shit, faggot.
Try it right now and see if you can, if you can't you're not suicidal, but just a faggot.

When my Grandfather dies I inherit all his land and most of his money. I have no idea what he's worth now but I know he's a multi-millionaire at the very least. He told me I'm the only one he can trust to keep the place going after he dies and it's my job to take care of his wife/kids/grandkids/brothers. I didn't particularly want this responsibility but someone has to do it and I reckon it's my turn.

I'll still be working, probably harder than I work now but it won't be for another man any longer.

Shit nigga the fuck you live?

Also good to hear you didn't end it and found a bit of a new lease on life and all that. Bet you weren't expecting that when you woke up that day.

Bit morbid but it's nice to have someone who trusts you that much. If he's willing to put that much trust in you, you must be a good person. Either that or everyone else is a complete fucking retard and you're just the least retarded, but that seems a lot less likely. What kind of business is he leaving to you? Is it something you're interested in at least?

sounds like turning someone into a slave with trust, gotta love it

Probably because I made all my attempts way out in the woods where no one would stumble upon me. People cared about me that's why I didn't trouble them with my bullshit.

Sure if you want to bleed to death. Why use a knife when you own multiple guns? Why suffer like that when you have access to more pills that big pharma? Why make it obvious when you can have a car wreck and everyone will just assume you lost control of the thing?

Also even if you do it right it isn't fool proof. Know how I know? Because I found a friend in his bathtub once that would have been dead if I wouldn't have showed up out of the blue at midnight on a Tuesday.

We're even closer friends now because we're the same. We were majorly suicidal and both made attempts that weren't half asses but we just couldn't die. We also kept it from everyone else because we don't talk about our problems just like the men we are. We rarely talk about it now but often give each other the look when someone is ranting on about it because they want attention.

I was suicidal user, for at least 6 years between 2000 and sometime in the mid-2000s. I'm not suicidal anymore and haven't been for a long time.

I meant it was morbid to be looking forward to someone dying, but only a bit.

because a knife does not malfunction

because you're about to end your fucking life, who the fuck cares what comes after
that's the whole point, your pissy ass was never suicidal to begin with
maybe it's time you did use that knife

he's looking forward to the responsibilities his ass will have to carry because some rich fart "entrusts" him with them
that's one way to make a man your slave even after you're dead

Not really slavery when you can say "fuck it" and run off with the money, is it?

did you read anything he typed down?
he can't say no to a woman that fucked his ass, let alone a dying family member
he's a willing slave to others
he can't kill himself because it would make others "feel bad", a born slave if I ever saw one

Willing slave is a bit of an oxymoron though, since slavery, by definition, is being forced to do something, and by willingly doing whatever it is that he's doing, it already goes against what slavery is.

I'm not looking forward to it I'd rather have him around but he's been suffering for years and he's tired. He can't even get the mail without taking two breaks on the walk down there anymore.

He's leaving me most of the farm that I don't already own, a large building that used to be a printing shop that I'm going to do something with, and a fleet of equipment/tools/cars/trucks/tractors. Oh and multiple houses that I'm not looking forward to paying taxes on. I might go full on Jew and start renting them out just to cover up keep.

I had to re-earn his trust but out of all the Grandchildren I've always been considered the smart one. I was reading by age 3 and took interest in everything growing up. I know how to work on all the stuff that has to be up kept and I show loyalty to the family. I also helped raised all the other kids because I was the oldest and our mother ran out of here when I was really young.

As far as begin a slave yea that's true. I used to work in the fields as a kid while he stood behind me with a whip. If I was going too slow or complained I got beat like a nigger. He made sure I wasn't afraid of work. He taught me a lot though.

When I went through my suicidal/depression as a young man I got way into drugs. I eventually ended up on heroin, never shot up but I snorted tons of that shit. He lost a lot of respect for me but never turned his back on me through all of that. When I got clean I started making up for lost time with him. Worked side by side with him every day that I could until he got too bad off to work anymore. I still make a point to stop in there any time I can just to talk. I've heard all his stories a million times by now but I know soon I won't be hearing them anymore so I make time. Still trying to catch up to his high score. He said he stopped counting at 100 women but he's been loyal to the one he's got since they've been married. If he makes it a couple of more years they'll be celebrating 60 years of marriage soon.

Growing old sucks, for pretty much everyone involved. He's really getting on in years if it's that bad though. I wish him the best, if that's worth anything.

Has he been teaching you how he's been running his shit? That could go a long ways to helping you out when the time comes.

Fuck that's a lot of stuff.

a willing slave is another word for servant if you will
do as told and don't ask or refuse willingly

yeah, color me surprised
and you will do as you are "asked" even after he's dead, won't you

I feel bad for the old man, he put his effort in the wrong places it seems

In my family we were taught how to work on all this stuff when we started walking and talking user. For some reason those rules stopped applying after me because my little brother/sister never had to work if they didn't want to. I always enjoyed it for the most part, I'd rather be out in the fields with the men than working with the women at home. I can remember begin very young and having to help prepare lunch of the men in the fields and just wanting to be out there all day instead of begin stuck inside with the house work. I've done tons of hard work in my life and I still hate pushing a broom more than anything.

I'd also rather learn from someone that knows how directly but I never had trouble figuring stuff out for myself. I pick up the manual and thumb through it, that's enough to get me started on whatever I need to work on. I'll refer back to it if I get stuck or call someone for advice if I know they know about it but even if it takes days I'll eventually figure it out and fix it. Once I learn it the first time I know it by heart from then on.

The most important things he taught me were how to fight (well how to kill) and his philosophy on women. Which boils down to two major points:

Gotta fuck off for real this time. Was fun talking to everyone, take care.

security guard here. Haven't mastered the stealth fap. I'm always doing morning shift so I got supervisors watching my dick

meant for

fuck I always do this

Your trolling is weak user.

In my mind most of y'all are the real slaves. I work hard because I want to work hard, I have options. Same thing with that girl, I don't have to tell her to fuck off or run around and avoid her. If she annoys me I'll simply ditch her where she stands and go find something else fun to do. The only problem I have with women right now is attempting to find one I can stand begin around from the hoards that throw themselves at me. I take no interest in 99% of the ones I date have to say so I'm going to keep running through them until I find anyone one that I like. I just have to be careful because unlike most I'm sitting on enough wealth that they all try to trap me. They see my life and they want it for themselves. Which is probably why this old one is attempting to weasel back into my life.

Thanks though fam, I've been down but seeing your weak attempt to piss me off just reminded me how good I got it. Sounds like you're projecting a little bit.

So what you gonna work on when you get that money that'll last you a life time?
The family that you're supposed to look after?
Is that what you want in your life, because it sounds like that's what you want to do, offer your life to others.

You mean until she texts you again, right?

I wouldn't know how, neither fortune nor fame have been with me throughout my life, nor easy times, I had no free moment to even consider suicide, let alone waste my time to plan it and end up choosing the method that's the most complicated so the chances of it failing are higher than just using a knife and booze.

who's that little semen demon

Having money and lack of work are not mutually exclusive user. People go broke because they grow lazy and spend money needlessly. I'll be working on roofs, HVAC systems, plumbing, and all the things that have to run for my family to live a modern life. I'll be plowing a field so we can eat food that isn't genetically modified or from an otherwise unknown source. I'll be feeding cattle for the same reason. I'll be running my arcade so my friends have a place to hang-out. I'll be working on my cars and toys so I can drive/ride them when the mood strikes me. Pretty much doing and working on all the shit that I've been working on all my life.

I'd look after them anyway. My main concern is my own family that I'm trying to start. I hope to raise up a bunch of kids and do it far enough outside of society that they won't get brainwashed like 99% of the population. I'm going to teach them how to co-exist with society and exploit it for their own gains but I'm going to make sure they're skeptical of the current state of it. Once I get my teammate in life we'll be pumping out of a ton of Me and Her 2.0. You'll be thanking us in 18-20 years.

Life is a team sport user. Took me a long time to figure that out. I'm pretty damn good at life but I'm better when I have people around me on my level. I got plans and ambitions but I'm on step 10 at the moment. Step 100 is the World, I got 90 steps between now and then. I'm going leave this place a lot better than I found it.

She's still on the list of options if she acts right. A lot of girls text me I ignore most of them. I rarely have time for the telephone as I am busy and don't like it much anyway. With that particular girl I'm at the point where she has to make an effort to both come see me and cut out her bullshit. I'm sure she'll end up doing that eventually but it'll probably be too late to get what she wants out of this game she's been playing. Sometimes she gets to me a little bit but I never let her know about it, hence why I chose to rant about it in 4am instead of putting it out in my social circle or telling her directly. She don't get back in my head without showing some effort. The fact that the old tricks no longer work has been driving her insane.

As for suicide good for you, but a gun through the brain stem is the preferred quick/fool proof method. After multiple guns failing I just figured it wasn't worth trying no more. I always keep my guns in stellar condition so it must have been something else. Seen enough in my life to know the universe works in strange ways. Anyway, I got well and life moved on. I don't think like that no more. For someone that claims to never have thought about it you sure know a lot and bring it up all the time.

Oh and see you've gotten the wrong idea like most other people that get around me. Just because I have shit now doesn't mean I had wealth all of my life. We worked hard, we know how to retain it, hard work is what separates people like us from those dumb asses that win the lottery and spend it up within a few years. For the first 15 years of my life I lived poorer than most and we never took gibs. Even the inner city ghetto niggers had it better than me on a day to day basis.

Knock yourself out, and while you're busy doing that your wife will be busy not raising your kids and have her own pipes cleaned.
Now you'll be telling me that "but if I find the right one this won't happen!"
But where will you find her in this day and age? On the fields? On the roofs? And will she be willing to "give up muh career" to be a wife?
You'd best hurry, those women are dying out faster than the Dodo.

so I'll never have to thank you is what you're saying here, got it
You'll be picky for the next years and as the clock keeps ticking you'll settle down with a woman you barely love and that probably doesn't love you as much as your wealth, and I guarantee you that your kids will come after her, she'll make sure of that

Is it? Because most people seem to be really bad at this sport. Everyone wants to make the deciding goal but nobody wants to pass the ball.
People have a hard time helping others be more successful than them.
They prefer to stomp their feet and cry "unfair" at the slightest discomfort in their first world lives.

When does that act stop? After marriage? When she files that divorce for half of your shit to burn with her actual bf? Are you willing to lower yourself on her level because you are desperate to pump out kids you'll never raise right with her?
You absolutely should tell her directly if you have future plans for the two of you in mind. Better tell her now than be sorry 10 years from now.

Does it now. Guess it liked you better than all the others who pulled off their suicides properly with sawed off shotguns in their mouths.

Suicide has been part of the conversations since your first reply.
And not having thought about it and not having come in contact with it are separate entities, no?

Nah, I got a clear cut image in my mind, user, don't you worry.

Sounds like you've been bad at this team play thing as well.
Not that I care what your life has been until now, nor that you should care about mine.
It's just that to me your "game plan" sounds like it'll land you faster in your grave than your grandpa.

Also I got to head out for like an hour or two to an appointment, keep the thread open if you want a reply later on.