Waco

Why did they try so hard to make me root for the pedo christian cult?

Because they were /ourguys/

Creators grew up as the Waco siege happened and they thought it was dodgy, so they decided to correct the record.

t. Lon

Killing children is not usually done by good guys.

Because the government killed innocent people for shitty reasons

Because the FBI royally fucked up, and then tried to cover it all up.

To save dozens

Bill Clinton was a bad administration. wtf

Thank you for correcting the record.

It's like you don't even appreciate artisanal baby-killing.

Checked

When did they kill the real Jones and replace him?

those pics look pretty kino
shame they were done by fbiniggers

Disgusting men

November 6th, 2001.

I don't think Agent Cooper would approve of this.

of what?

The cult was bad, but burning men, women and children alive is worse.

Prumpf would probably have done something cucked like negotiating and leaving everyone alive.

Reminder that the cult never actually molested any children and that was all damage control made up by the ATF. They also refused the help of the local sheriff who personally knew the cult leader because he always walked past the police station to buy candy bars. He even offered to arrest the guy but the ATF told him to stay out of it.

The Branch Davidians are no more of a cult than any other subsect of Christianity. They were demonized by the media in an effort to boost support for a government that attacked its own citizens, tortured them for weeks, then burned them alive. David Koresh was 100% /ourguy/, just looking to shoot targets, prevent Armageddon, and protect his waifus. The series Waco is absolute kino.

America is fucked up man.

Don't believe user's lies. If the FBI really killed those people, it was for a good reason.

Uh no satan

rolling for 3d pic

I'm American and I've only been shot once.

It's just a piece of paper, what's the big deal?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Agent Smith, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking for black helicopters. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun playing Rambo make-believe because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Waco.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the strike team, and aced the marksmanship course. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to stockpiles of canned goods”? I also get straight A’s on my AARs, and have a banging hot supervisor (She just debriefed me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my solution to the second amendment

Non-Burger, here, what was the official reasoning behind the Waco seige?

Because the christian cult didn't actually have any child fucking going on, abd they didn't go full jehovah's witness and annoy people at their houses, and did everything by the book at Koresh's insistence specifically to avoid a government crackdown, yet the ATF and FBI murdered them because Chuck Schumer and the attorney general (forgot her name, don't care to look it up) had a problem with them.
It's hard to defend the government when they kill people that went out of their way to abide by the law, regardless of how bizarre and stupid their religious beliefs were.

Supposed gun running, drug manufacturing, and pedophilia of which there was no actual evidence of beyond a disgruntled former member's accusations.

So did the people who set it in motion believe it, or was there an underlying reason? Were they anti-government or something, like mountain men or something?

They weren't openly anti-government iirc (they got along with the local government just fine), but they were a relatively self-sustaining community, and that's a huge no no as far as the feds are concerned.
Look up Ruby Ridge too. Similar situation, much smaller numbers (they "only" murdered one family in that incident).
The government doesn't like people they don't have near absolute control over.

So it is kind of the mountain man thing? It's neary impossible to find info that isn't housed in propaganda or lizard people shit.

To discern this I guess we all will have to rely on the learned opinions of a people far more educated than ourselves

Fucking Mormons. These days they stick to public transportation.

Good goy

How would you not propagandize the fact that they shot your wife in the head while she was holding an infant?
At least I'll spare you the lizards, I guess.

Attached: 1409190696859.jpg (960x627, 198.91K)

Attached: 1.png (720x540, 590.28K)

Attached: Continental philosophy fam.jpeg (810x550, 118.12K)

Attached: 4c2c22e1609fee91131af38546c4dbf006875f34672059e30d28685dbb610077.png (705x500, 347.48K)

Lizard people shit?
Motherfucker Ruby Ridge and Waco were widely, and rightfully, viewed as massive blunders of a government that overstepped its bounds.
Even the agencies themselves realized they went full retard, this isn't a conspiracy theory.

Thumbnail looks like a DOOM wad.

Throughout the 90s, most of the people willing to say that were relegated to the fringes. The SPLC's newsletter portrayed people who took a negative view of the feds' actions at Waco and Ruby Ridge or questioned their intentions as extremists who posed a threat to America. I think they still promote that view.

America is the land of the free, they said.

The spring of cunts and the winter of balls.

the government really botched the whole thing. they are still this inept in 2018.

and yet they own you and you won't do shit about it

Dumbass, what I'm talking about is every video on the subject devolving into "AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE THE SATANIC CULT OF ALIENS NEEDED A SACRIFICE TO THEIR ANCIENT PAEDOPHILE GOD!!" which instantly turns the general public off. If I'm going to talk about the events, and bring up David Icke tier bullshit, every argument I put forth is couched forever in nonsense.

better dead than raped bruh

Bravo America.
Bra-fucking-vo. I can't believe I've never heard of this one before.

Canadian by the way, I just stopped in here to laugh at you.

Attached: two year old child skull.jpg (500x352, 37.75K)

Canada, no! We're supposed to be friends. :-(

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Attached: f3z8vDW.gif (552x235, 1.53M)

Attached: 1520232418507.png (1116x986, 364.98K)

One of my favorite scenes.

Attached: faceoff3.jpg (400x300, 25.32K)

rolling

I'm not your buddy, guy!

Nope, that was the MSM narrative, but even back then when that was pretty much the only available narrative people were still calling bullshit.
The reaction to those two incidents are the specific reason we haven't had anything of that caliber ever since.

My bad, I thought you were implying it was merely a conspiracy theory that should be disregarded.

The documentary "Oklahoma City" makes McVeigh out to be a neo-nazi, which he was not. He was obviously aware of the race question and probably the JQ, but he was more pissed at the government than anything. Stupid kikes.

Attached: JimasonBoardThread.png (1867x256, 149.17K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x412, 288.81K)

fucking kek, being this butthurt

not your guy, pal

More proof that the pisswater and jewsplus need to be avoided entirely.