Game Recommendations

Break the cycle, all it is.
What is this madness, I am going insane. It has been this premise for over 2 years. There is nothing else I want to play ever. I need help.

At the very least it'll give you an excuse to go out your comfort zone.

All i've been playing for years now is Gmod.

Can anyone recommend me a no-brains type of game to play while listening to music?
I just shit around in FaggotS:GO Competitive and I dunno what else would be good for mindless fun.

lol

i finally got around to playing guacamelee turbo, great metroidvania and on hard mode it's pretty intense.

enter the gungeon
I play it with music going constantly

Oceanhorn

Whatever happened to Uli, does he still make videos?

What gamemodes are fun? Haven't played in years

Try Infested Planet. After a whole it becomes routine enough to play while still being a decent enough challenge.

Titanfall 2

Also I'm looking for some cyberpunk vidya, preferably an action-y genre instead of strategy or tactics. Been playing Shadowrun and Sat Reign recently and I'm loving it.

get autistic about morrowind in the right way and get involved in openmw or tamriel rebuilt or something tbh

Same, just started hong kong, liked the last two. I'll probably play sat reign after.

tfw cyberpunk 2077 is never going to come out…

Do you know if Dex or The Technomancer are any good?

Aurora 4x

Have you tried Terraria?

Yeah, he uploads to archive.org sometime. I think he has a fulltime job at walmart now and lost interest in alot of the virtual world.

Hard Reset

As in character builds or runners you can hire? I played a street samurai through each one.

I am going to recommend every game that I enjoy playing, without any regard to genre or what your tastes might be.

Oh, and also Sid Meier's Pirates

Anyone know of any good, fast fps games? I decided to play Doom about a year ago and now fps is one of my favorite genres.
I've played:
Doom 1, 2, and Final
Quake 1 & 2
Unreal
Duke Nukem 3D
Blood
Shadow Warrior
Redneck Rampage
Heretic
Hexen
Nam
World War 2 GI
Rise of the Triad
Wolfenstein 3D
Alien Vs Predator
Serious Sam

It can be old or new. One thing that will bug me is if turning the difficulty up turns enemies into excessive damage sponges.

Any mode where you can find some spastic sperglord roleplaying to ruin his fun?

Check out painkiller.

Seconding this. I've been in the mood for an action-y or shooter-y cyberpunk game. Doesn't seem like threre are many good ones.

I never played Dex, but I did play Technomancer. It's got some good qualities going for it but I struggled to stay interested in it. The characters you meet and recruit just didn't seem interesting enough for me to keep going. I think I stopped around the time you leave the first major city. I might load it back up to give it another try to see if it gets any better but I'm not sure it will.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl & Call of Pripyat
Rocket League
Dota 2
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Bloodborne
Doom 2
Doom 2016
Wolfenstein The Old Blood

X3 Albion Prelude
Monster Hunter games (Clones may work but are usually hit or miss to some)
La Mulana
Wizardry 6-8 (Though any of them, including spin-offs/clones, will work)
F.E.A.R 1 (Maybe 2, no to 3)
X-COM
Gothic series
Freespace
Phantasy Star series (1-4, Online, Zero)
Ys series
Ghost Trick
Phoenix Wright games
Hotel Dusk
Pikmin 1-3
Chibi-Robo
F-Zero GX
Freedom Fighters
.Hack series
King's Field games
Armored Core games

You have plenty of options. Sometimes you have to force yourself to start a game to break out of that rut though.

I started Dragon Quest VII ps1 fan translated.
Hopefully the 100 hour main quest isn't a myth.

Is that Dragons Dogma? That shit was awesome. how is the PC version?

Any good games where you play as a qt robot waifu?

What are some games that don't require all your attention? Best example I can give is Civ where I watch animu or shitpost on my other monitor while waiting for the turns.

EYE

The same, but better. Textures are still pretty bad, but theres a mod that replaces alot of them.

Pretty much every recent Phantasy Star game.

warband
age of empires 2 (preferably not the steam version since it runs like shit)
clone drone in the danger zone (alpha)
istrolid
Zeus and Poseidon
Rimworld
Yugioh duel links (mobile, just run tag force games if you don't like it)
Cell lab (mobile, but no adds and free)
Besiege (early access)
Metal fatigue (good luck finding a version that has working sound)

Thats sorta where I'm at right now.. I WANT to play something, but everytime I look at steam even the games I'm like "thatd be cool" I end up just browsing past and talking myself out of buying/playing

I should really just find a decent hack and slash thats not isometric wanna-be diablo crap and have some fun for a bit and get back into the swing of things

please don't tell people to play bad games.

play panzer dragoon and ikaruga op

I played PSO2 for a short while before they like… banned everyone not in Japan or something, iIrc. It was kind of dull though, and I'm not much of an online person anyway.

I would recommend getting a PSP or emulate it,it has probably one of the best handheld libraries ive seen.

You see buddy, you never really escape the cycles of guilt, you just end up enjoying it.

Makes you think