It's the Little Things: Autistic Pessimist Edition

What little autistic things do you notice in a game that ruins the whole thing entirely?

It triggers me to no end

fuck, this

Typos in subtitles. Or in any part of the game for that matter.

Saints Row: The Third had a shitload of them.

Turok is a neat game and all but that isn't a clip.

this.
just makes them look faggy as fuck

Well, it's kinda an iconic part of adult Link's design.
Pretty sure every incarnation of adult Link after OoT has had one.

and in OoT it was just as fucking disgusting

Not sure if it's worse or better than unsynced subtitles, but it's definitely in that neighborhood of autism triggering.

Also, something that I noticed after playing RA2 and Tiberian Sun

It's worse. Because the difference breaks the reading flow of the subtitles and really makes that segment worthless. That kind of shit should be criminal.

It's probably a Hylian thing.

ruins the entire game EVERY time.

Games giving you information that should make sense but doesn't.

Makes sense to me.

If the protagonist is a nigger and he isn't a stereotypical black guy with a giant afro that goes "Shieeeeeeeeet" every three seconds then the game I just can't take it.

Not a "ruin the whole thing entirely" kind of thing, unless the main character is spewing 2deep4u bullshit or some other crap.

what the fuck

Mandatory health upgrades that would otherwise be avoidable

What if it's b-movie tier like Dude Sex?

Why do they keep doing this

This is actually quite relevant today, actually.

Fucking this. I got a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 months ago with a hardware purchase and I never bothered redeeming it - not because I know the gameplay is shit (which it is), but because the protagonist is a nigger.

Did you give it to someone?

It doesn't ruin the experience completely but it does pull me out of the game for a second

I gave the code to my black neighbor and told him it was the key to unlocking the vault that held the recipe for the Colonels Secret 11 Herbs & Spices

I haven't seen him since

cloud

>I gave the code to my black neighbor and told him it was the key to unlocking the vault that held the recipe for the Colonels Secret 11 Herbs & Spices
>I haven't seen him since
My sides.

Metro 2033's Library cutscene with dramatic zoom, fucking slow motion, BEEOOOOOOOMMMMMM sound effects, and a protagonist who apparently doesn't think to move when two mutant animals are fighting in front of him was fucking awful. Dishonored's protagonist apparently has his hands perpetually in front of his face, like some kind of mantis, too. Fucking retarded, it makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

Half-Life 2 has the perfect amount of this, for reference: you slide onto boats/cars, but everything else. FEAR, as much as I like it, was awful in the way it handled ladders since Point Man apparently had to take three fucking seconds and swing his head around like a fucking giraffe whenever he was descending a ladder. Outlast was a game with many problems, not least of which was the developer decision to turn every door into a small cutscene which robbed the player of the ability to move around unimpeded. Every time you wanted to open a door, you had this sequence:
Gas all AAA developers. This is the opposite of immersion. Human beings don't move like this.

Pic unrelated.

Ok, so like, I was enjoying being a TOTAL DUDEBRO in Baldur's Gate, rekkin shit and getting mad money, yo, and then I stumbled across THIS FUCKING TRANNY, like wtf, this is HISTORICALLY ACCURATE MEDIEVAL TIMES, trannies go against the lore! Don't give me that POLYMORPHY SHIT, I don wanna hear it cause magic is NEVER USED TO CHANGE YOUR BODY and so I like, literally couldn't, and I FUCKING WROTE GARY GYGAX and let him know SJWWARE had put fucking TRANNIES in MY HISTORICALLY ACCURATE MEDIEVAL GAME and then he called me a PUNKASS BITCH who didn't know shit about MAGIC.

OH, YEAH? WELL GUESS WHAT, GARY?

I KNOW ALL ABOUT MAGIC, I HAVE EVERY CARD IN MY DECK AND I PLAY THAT SHIT WHEN MY MOM ISN'T LOOKING. SO FUCKING TAKE THAT, YOU LITTLE MISERABLE HISTORICALLY ILLITERATE CUNT.

That's the point. Like the kerchief system, its a small detail that highlights the guys "open for business" while not being too brazen about it so he wont offend straight people.

You're right user, you should be able to change your gender at any point in the game just at-will, with no impact to the story at all.

Improper use of apostrophe's
Impossible weapons ex. Barrel alignment, revolvers with >6 rounds with only 6 chambers, or paddle swords

Well done to /lefty-pol and /lgbt for helping to convince /suicide that life isn't worth living

Forgot my sage