Ellliot Rodger

Ellliot Rodger's vlogs may be kino but he's still pathetic.I mean can you imagine this faggot crying with his creepy autist voice

I bet it would be a low-tone monotonous sound like some autistic child. What a loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4FLUzf9H10c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i still have never watched one of his vids, even when he was all autists were talking about

hi reddit

Try reading his manifesto. I made it about 5 pages.

To be fair, he was autistic. He even asked on yahoo answers if receiving autismbux would bar him from getting a gun

yeah haha how dumb
does it though?

Someone should have told him chubby/thicc girls need love too but maybe he was too high and mighty for that.

It will when Trump is finished

He killed millions

Randy was way better and gets 0 attention.

I heard he was pretty popular with the ladies posthumously. Like, random chicks were saying shit like "Hell, I would have blown him."

He could have gotten lots of women, maybe even those cheerleaders he was so obsessed with, if he wouldn't have been so shy. He never even tried to ask a girl out.

Say what you want about Elliot, but at least he wasn't a soyboy.

He died with his pride intact.

Elliot deserved a princess, you hear?
A blonde aryan princess to sire his chink/kike hybrid spawn

If only, he only killed 6 people.

Probably because they knew that he could kill them and they became attracted to him like how women get attracted to murderers on death row. That's actually kinda sad and affirms his beliefs, women going after 'bad boys', people that kill. It's sick.

I genuinely don't understand how Elliot was unable to attract a girl. He's handsome and had money. That should be more than enough. I'm not as good looking as Elliot and have had a few girls approach me throughout my life.

this tbh

Because women are retarded, Elliot was so ahead of the curve but not ahead enough so he couldn't properly deal with his feelings and shot up a bunch of people.

6 millions :^) carlos.jpg

I love this girl tbqh =^_^=

see

Even women after those things still need to be approached. I'm sure there are anons here with his same problem.

He had money and he was obsessed with his looks. That is enough for women who are after money and are also obsessed with their own image IE normalfag women. Women who like bad boys and psychos are the icing on the crazy cake.

Lol. It's because he's actually an autist

Randy was a shit Holla Forumsfag tranny. Elliot would kick his ass.

He was too beta.

Have you watched his videos? He had a terrible personality. He was vain, entitled, both arrogant and whiny, pretentious, and fake.

This. Also if he could never get a girlfriend he was all of the above and not cool because of his autism.

Elliot Rodger and Matthew de Grood are both examples backing the notion of conflicting behavioral leanings in heavily mixed-raced people. Genetics affects behavioral leanings and heavily mixed genetics, by that theory, results in a greater probability of significant mental health disorders not to be confused with mild depression.

I mention Matthew de Grood since not only is he mixed-race but he is not going to jail for that mass stabbing.

Women want men. who knew?

This is not actually true. If you see him in profile you'll notice his fucked up mutt proportions. It's like he was made in some videogame character creator and the author never change the camera angle.

He never approached any girl, ever.
He had an annoying personality and very low self confidence that he covered up with excessive fake arrogance. All he did was stand there with his expensive clothes waiting for girls to just throw themselves at him with complete disregard for the fact that he had a repelling autistic nerd personality which also showed despite the money.

Most of them were promptly removed from JewTube so I never saw any.

So much for my film research, I was going to write a movie script based on this true story; probably cast unknowns because I don't think I can find anyone to play Elliot….and yeah cost.

You don't know how girls work user.

He was helping her study for the nursing school, Rodger was a janitor in an office building.

sometimes they do, but those are horny desperate whores. See those zyzz facebook screenshots

Even Lucas couldn't write poetry this good

hooktube.com/watch?v=4FLUzf9H10c

I am 5'1 and I shag birds every weekends .

Huh I never thought that the morrocan bitch was actually a decent person. That faggot reading the emails and his voice gave me cancer though