What are some movies or tv shows with lots of rape (of women)? Doesn't matter who is doing the raping...

What are some movies or tv shows with lots of rape (of women)? Doesn't matter who is doing the raping, whether it be a tree (Evil Dead 1) or a human, etc.

Both Inconvenient Truths, if you wish to get redpilled on how Man continues to rape Mother Earth.

THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS

They made two?

pick one and only one

More like Inconvenient Rape, am I right?

Anyone have that webm.

You know the one I am talking about.

To get my daily dose of rape kino I like to watch Eastern European dramas.
Historically accurate war movies are a biggie as well, especially those depicting the Soviet occupation of Germany.

Do elaborate.

Even if it is a woman?

*rapes grill, tips fedora*

nigga how can a woman rape

Death Wish 1,2 and 3

I remember seeing one movie scene where a woman used a strap-on metal spike to rape another woman until she died with blood pouring out of her cunt
Someone knows what I'm talking about, so post it

What kind of sexist pig do you have to be to want to watch wopeople getting raped?

A woman

Checked

Mirai Nikki. These two women get gangraped and the main girl almost gets it too.

I remember the rape scenes happen for less than 4 seconds, it literally doesn't count just because rape almost happened/was vaguely shown by that logic JJBA deserves a spot here more than The Future Diary does.

OP here's some rape kino, the guy even gets away in the end– er, beginning and some giga retard gets his skull concaved in because the autistic betas that were friends of the bitch who got raped sperged out.

Oh it was already posted. Darn.

I'll see if I can find any actual rape kino but I'm not sure if any even exists.

Is that Lair of the White Worm you're thinking of?

The General's Daughter has a rape scene that's brief but kino.

(double checked)

What about some male rape?

That's false. The earth was totally coming onto man and asking for it.

kys

Tumblr yourself

Nobody wants to rape flat women.

Nah, it was just a normal lady and she had the raped girl's boyfriend tied up and gagged while forced to watch

BA DUM TSS

What kino is this?

"The Soyboys had enough"

Didn't know this Frog bitch Cotlard had such a nice pussy.

Bible Black

It doesn't even show it.

Post Galaxy of Terror webm

Anything with David Hess in it.

I Spit on Your Grave had a good rape scene

Last House on the Left

I can't find it.

She really wasn't raped enough in the show.

On screen or behind the scenes?

If your poop is pink, you should seek a doctor.