Games that will probably get rebooted

How soon until Microsoft reboots Fable to be dark & edgy? There already rumors Assassins creed will get a light reboot as a Witcher 3 clone.

Will we have Witcher 3 clones now? Anyways I have a gut feeling they're gonna reboot Saints Row eventually.

I hope to God none of the pre-Disney Star Wars games

Making saints row gameplay unrealistically yet the story and characters aren't serious? Like the first two?

I thought the first SWTOR getting a frostbite remake.

Wasn't this getting rebooted? I want to emulate this game so bad, i love the art stle and the graphics look fucking amazing for a 6th gen game.

Most of Capcom's games. They mentioned wishing to bring back old franchises, but you know how they do it. Expect another Bionic Commando reboot.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Pretty sure that got put on hold indefinitely isn't Microsoft just giving up on trying to get Japanese exclusives in lieu of more Western Indie crap. The only Japanese exclusive in recent memory was Re;core and that bombed pretty badly.

Wait what? First two were basically oddball but serious gangsters occasionally doing silly things.

If they're more like SR2 then go for it.

That game had god tier multiplayer

I'm surprised Resident evil didn't get a reboot. RE7 don't feel like the same universe as 6 and 5. Even 4 feels Iike it takes place in the same universe as the first 3 games. 7 is too serious and not campy enough to be Resident evil.

It was getting rebooted, but what happened is that the developers were supposedly making a multiplayer focused reboot with a 5 million dollar budget. During the E3 they showed it off though, there was a CG trailers that the devs didn't know about, and on top of that they were as shocked as everyone that it would have a singleplayer as well. They made a vertical slice demo to convince M$ to give them more money but they refused. So instead all that's coming out is a port of the original

i really hope they just leave Fable in peace, its bad enough Fable 2 was a disaster

Didn't they already try rebooting it as co-op multiplayer game?
I know they axed it after they axed Lionhead.

That's actually a good idea imho

I wouldn't mind the police reboot they teased at the end of Gat out of Hell. Maybe do it like Sleeping Dogs or something.

At least its coming to PC?

They couldn't remake Fable.
It doesn't fit neatly enough into their 'generic fantasy sandbox' mold, especially if they add the second two games where they added guns.

I don't know what you're taking about, the bionic commando reboot was awesome even though they changed the series name for some reason and made the main character Hispanic.

Resident evil was meant to be scary, japs normally suck at nuance and wanted the dialouge be spoken in a language they vaguely understand because it sounds 'cool' compounds the issue. That's why the campyness is reduced in the REmake compared to the original.

You're confusing SWTOR with Kotor 1, and Frostbite with Unreal Engine 4.

holy shit more art like this???

I have this weird gut feeling Square is going to reboot the FFTactics universe.

They're actually making a reboot right now, with a singleplayer CRAPCUNTS where the Saints are a superhero group in the future. Yeah.

Another Blunderborn?

Fable was always dark you fucking retard.

I always thought that fft was the only final fantasy worth playing so I'm ok with this. Monkey's paw though

with such lines of
"go fuck yourself" and "You can call me Boyanatta the angel killer"

Expect super watered down combat, easiness and dialogue worthy of Wordsworth

If they made Bayonetta more cute than sexy I would play the fuck out of it anyway
I would pirate though