No More Heroes 3 will be a Nintendo Switch exclusive

WHY!?

Because fuck you

Suda hates money

Okay, i'll try it out when I pick up a used wii u+ after piracy is the norm. Thanks for the exclusive jewtendo! I'm sure I'll be able to play it without giving them a single shekel.

Why not ?
>implying Killer7 and NHM didn't start out as nintendo exclusives too

Sonyggers btfo

Oh no, how could this happen???????????

How does it feel defending a tablet console?

Notice how angry sonyggers get when you blow them lol.

More like he loves the tears of faggots.

This.

*out

retarded sonygger in action.

And FSR remained a PS2 exclusive for a while tol

Am i back on halfchan?

Because shekels and No more heroes was always on nintendo except for that ps3 remake.

It was also on 360 and its literally the same game with bloom and no cel-shading

Don't forget to buy mario go~! :^)

Heroes' Paradise/Red Zone Edition was more than just the same game with bloom and no cel-shading.

They don't want to admit they'd jumped the gun with 2.

Holy shit, I might have to play the non wii versions. I didn't realize how much shit was actually in it. I assumed it was a lazy port and assumed like

I don't understand what you are trying to say, are you implying that people can't hate Nintendo? Are you also implying that Nintendo is single-handedly responsible for videogames being successful?

Those commercials pissed me off as a fan of the c64.

Not surprising

who'd have thought

user, video games are toys, sometimes just toys for adults.

I forgot the more accessible a hobby is the more it thrives since the more broad the appeal the better the product! :^)

To be fair, didn't No More Heroes start out on the Wii?

Consider yourself filtered

Played the first game on the PS3 re release and 2 on Dolphin with controls made to emulate the PS3 controls.
Even if I had the switch to play it, I'd be too used to the reworked controls to really have it feel as comfortable. :^/

Mario is easily the best game series of all time and it's also the most easily recognizable, so yeah.

Not an argument

I'm beginning to feel as though the game industry has no more heroes left.

You can't jingle ice cubes on a Wii U.

That's why.

What happened on cuckchan?

You have to go back, pun spic.

No more heroes is one of the shittiest jankiest games I've seen people pretend to like.

It's a long slog to less than satisfying bosses with a shit control scheme and terrible overworld, the minigames are fun tho.

I got a really cool game called No More Consoles. You guys want to set up a server? I'm free right now.

Fuck off.

==LMFAO== XD

Just nuke this thread already.

Just like the jackasses that replied to the thread.