Are there any games where I get to be POTUS?

Are there any games where I get to be POTUS?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/msdos_Shadow_President_1993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

archive.org/details/msdos_Shadow_President_1993

Is Piers Morgan implying that Trump is a manlet?

Don't worry user I'm 6'3 and I'm a virgin neet. Remember, size doesn't matter :^)

no, the kid is actually 6 feet tall.

Get on my level
>implying you didn't already exceed it

What kind of strange new world is this?

He's completely changed his tune.
I really think Alex Jones convinced him.

t.manlet

there are at least two trump games on steam. one is full on maga and one is a shitty cash grab. the MAGA one has strong bantz in the forums.

t.midget

you retards voted in an orange hitler and YOU say I am the retarded man, no you are and I am sick and TIRED of this. I have givenn EVERYTHING I can, I made comics, you stole them from me, I made this board mine, you stole it from me, I had a country AND YOU STOLE IT TOO THATS ALL YOU FUCKING CAPITALISTS DO IS STEAL STEAL STEAL ME ME ME MORE MORE MORE MINE MINE MINE AND YOU NEVER FUCKING GETET THE FACT THAT SMALLER PAEOPLE ARE HERE TOO AND YOU DONT GET THATT WE HAVE COME SO FAR THERE IS NO TURNING BACK THERE IS NO EAASY WAY OUT

Chill out Truthseeker, you are looking like a retard in front of all Holla Forums.

i didn't steal anything this board was always mine

There's no shortcut home!

Give it up scrub. I'm taking this board from you. Prepare for a merciless bullying.

OH-KAYYYY, LET'S PARTYYYY

Reminder that Dark Souls put this series in an indefinite coffin

You can play as the POTUS and have superpowers in SR4

end my life

Where the video games?

Saints Row IV :^)