Life of Black Tiger

Why is it that we're not discussing this masterpiece.
I mean, Life of Black Tiger is the most beautiful piece of coding I've seen in a while. I don't like to say videogames are art, but this game in particular, despite being in a shitty console nobody bought is trully a piece of art that deserves to be in a museum.

Other urls found in this thread:

assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/488
gamefaqs.com/company/160571-lightning-game-studios
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Care to explain? Never heard of this game.

The story of the game is about a black tiger, born as a variant and abandoned by his parents and brothers, fights against human and shows his love to his family. You can have a vivid and realistic experience through set in jungle, field, and forest surroundings in game. Acting as a cruel hunter in the vast plains and fields, players are thrown into a fight against human beings and other beast of prey.
It's an open world RPG MOBA FPS RTS TTRPG next gen gaming experience.

And yes, it's for the ps4

That prey grabbing and eating mechanics remind me of spore for some reason.

Wasn't Shelter/Shelter 2 a better game about a wild cat though?

I thought this was a serious thread for a second

The Tiger
William Blake

Tiger Tiger. burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye.
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat.
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp.
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears
And watered heaven with their tears:
Did he smile His work to see?
Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Tiger Tiger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

Kek, you son of a bitch. This shit caught me so off guard i spit half my tea around.

Leftytard logic

this is how you make shit look good

Does this prove the PS store has no quality control either?

It's over the PC is finished.

Life of deer is better

literally the fourth result on google

It also uses music from some anime.

Also the music they use on the trailer is from an anime. Vid related

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

:^)
assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/488

The only choice for GOTY 2017

It's been a while since the last time I laughed this hard. Kudos.

Is this the meat dimension or was it invaded by the chinese? Why the fuck is everything skinned?

PSN somehow has less quality control than fucking Steam Greenlight. Remember this gem?

This may actually find an audience from deviantart. You have no idea how low the standards of people who like wolves and lions and warrior cats and similar animal shit are.

You know this dev is serious. He paid at least $10 of his own money to make this game. Most devs don't even do that anymore. GOTY for sure.

I had forgotten about this.
Damnit.

Pffft that's pleb tier shit, Magus is vastly superior and even got a physical release.

Anyone else cry watching this??

Sony just can't stop winning, it is amazing

who produced the game?

chinks i believe

Damn, the beginning of the soundtrack made me think X-Men music was about to start

I can definitely hear it

I'd love to beat up OP

We don't hold gaming back.

so this…..is the true power of the Playstation 4…..

fuck that's ugly

No one warned me David Cashew was involved. I wasn't prepared for these emotions.

I like the ps1 retro feel

gamefaqs.com/company/160571-lightning-game-studios

What the fuck is going on!?

My sides.

But why

Seems like op is mad that the game he worked on didn't get much recognition. Let me guess you coded the way the grass moves at the blow of wind?

Why, to appeal to modern day audiences of course.

Original manga ran from 1988 to 1995. The anime ran from 2014 to 2015 and was adapted by madhouse. I'm guessing they wanted to appeal to new audiences rather than relying on the older audiences which are either dead or no longer interested in anime/manga.

With competition like that, Microsoft better watch out, or else Sony will corner their market!

The /a/ industry is so far-gone that its fans do not even see this as a bad thing anymore.
Existing works should be respected. Attract new audiences with new ideas, not by ruining old ones.

Sony's so desperate that they grant dev status to any kid with Unity who bothers to register for it.

wew

I read the manga for the first time last year, I didnt realize it was that "old". Not once while reading it did I think the artstyle was unappealing or outdated, what the fuck.

This, I can somewhat understand the anime mentioning smartphones and shit, but completely changing how the characters look is just weird. It looks kinda like Hyouka, was it the same studio ?

More importantly, they changed some scenes from the manga to be less vulgar, I think, I can't remember what they were though.

I just watched the famous penis arm scene, the image itself's been obscured to a blink and you miss it thing, but the scene plays largely the same.

Dick hand probably.

Wew
Changing the artstyle's one thing but nigga you can't even draw a fucking cat

I'm having a hard time responding, I can't stop cumming.
These graphics just make me reach orgasm continuously.
Trying my best to move the mouse cursor to close the tab but there is a steady stream of semen drowning my mouse.
Help me.
These visuals overwhelm me with sexual stimulation.

sauce?

I found some gameplay.

A typical HUE got some Playstation devkits and just shat out crappy shovelware because he attended a shitty Unreal Engine course and stole assets from a lot of shit.

The reason for this is that SCEA did the SJW thing of diversity and crap and subsidized the distribution of devkits to South American companies. But they fucked up by not really doing quality control on it, so faggots like these managed to get their hands on the kits and release these monstrosities on the market. You have to understand that the average HUE is a lazy fuck who will steal work from others and do everything necessary to get money with the least amount of effort.

t. HUE with a PS4 and Vita devkit on my table.

Rich kid dev

checked, decked and rektd

Made anything with it?