can we have a videogame glitch webm thread please?

can we have a videogame glitch webm thread please?

I would start but I have none.

PARALLEL UNIVERSES
never managed to reproduce it

That's pretty optimistic, we can barely get vidya webms in the general webm thread.

This is the closest thing I have to a "glitch"

i discovered it myself, but it's pretty useless for speedrun/IL runs

Screw you OP. I'm posting pictures of GTA SA in LOD state which you can clip through almost ANYTHING.

Have some nostalgia with your glitches.

Disk streaming glitches were always great. I remember in Twilight Princess you could get up to the skybox by ejecting the disk from the Wii and then re-inserting it as Link was moving from one section of Hyrule feild to the other

I have a folder called "unintended behavior" which started from old /agdg/ posts. I guess they're not "glitches" in the sense, because they're just problems that occur during development of new features. Anyway gonna dump everything from it.

Well great, thanks Holla Forums for not uploading 3 of those.

No.
Now fuck off.

What the hell was with that disclaimer

whats this apple loli?

Hitting the start button on a coffee machine as segment is indicative of the lack of challenge faced by modern youth in the workplace.

What's the Skeleton game? Shit looks fun as hell

isnt it that bubsy parody game?

on second thought i dont think it is

Nah, the Bubsy parody is different. Similar though, thanks for reminding me of it.
tfw no good skeleton hill race games

Thanks to the industry going to shit glitches are no longer a novelty. Back when I was growing up with the SNES/PS1 and shit finding a glitch was like peering into an ancient unknown realm. Now the majority of any big name publisher is lucky if the game was made well enough that it doesn't ctd every 10 minutes.

One of my favorites was in the first Midnight Run. There was a certain area where two buildings were only a foot apart. If you managed you wedge your car into the little tiny space you would clip your car into it and start driving on the buildings wall while a good chunk of your roof was still clipping in the adjacent building. What was cool about this was that I could drive the the roof and since it wasn't rendered you could fall right through the building and land on untextured grey floor and explore the world from the inside out. Or if you wanted to gitgud at exploiting the glitch you could drive as fast as you could up the building and exit the gap the way you came except a good hundred feet higher and land on a building and start jumping roofs. I found a lot of cool shit that way and got into areas that would take me hours to unlock.

It appears to be something I wish to fuck.

I miss glitch threads. Most of mine are old and busted.

A Stalker mod for TPP?

Sides. Gone.

A shit tree that keeps on giving;

Doesn't top that Rocky glitch showcase AVGN did but it's close!

WebM'd.

Found some funny glitches when I installed the Style Switcher mod for DMC3.

I swear it pisses me off so much that they're using left-handed guns right-handed because "we think having the character's arm block the whole screen whilwe reloading looks cool!"

There are fucking reasons the bolt/charge handle is on the side away from your face.

Metal sonic's Shield in SA2 can brake the game.

One interesting thing is using the mod I have (SA2 The New Challengers) I can switch to any multiplayer character that fits that type of stage using left or right triggers when loading.
but if I go to a Rival boss fight like Sonic vs Shadow. If I pick Sonic or Shadow the boss will automatically be the other character no matter what. If I'm playing the hero story as Shadow the boss will change to the Dark story Version.
The game will not Put two of the same character in play at once.

In Arkham Origins I punched a guy really hard.

I remember seeing one where if you go on the world map in FF7, open the disk tray and put in SaGa Frontier 2 it fucks up the geography in a way that you can run straight into the Forgotten Capital and skip like all of disk 1. Never seen anyone actually try it in a speedrun or anything for whatever reason though.

Anything by Bethesda

that's cheating

what game is that?

Vision indicator reminds me of commandos.

I'm left-handed and buying left-handed guns is miserable.

Why do we have a separate thread for this instead of putting it all in the existing webm threads?

I guess it's easier than having to filter out all the MAD posts

The only reason skating games exist really.

Bugs in soccer games are always great.

what version of the game is this?

DOS emulated through DOSBox.

what a cunt you are

no bully

You're supposed to post one to open the thread you massive fucking faggot.

Pale Moon crashed exactly as the webm finished. My sides left orbit.