Genuinely campy and fun; doesn't take itself serious

Will it save capeshit?

Inb4 autistic fans of the old show

Fuck off Holla Forumsmblr, Holla Forums is a weeb board.

are you fucking 8 years old? go watch veggie tales and fuck off.

Pleb.

better than JUST league and Gayvengers

is this place now Holla Forums ?

oh god no

mr. enter about to pop a blood vessel

Who?

The main reason people hate this show was because it was all that was on cartoonetwork. There is an image that was showing the schedule and all it had was TTG all day every day

It was their Thanksgiving break schedule and it was 2 solid days of nothing but TTG.
Not any different from their normal schedule. If I ever dare to switch to CN while I'm channel surfing, its TTG 9/10.

A show can't have bad ratings if its all you put on goyim! Stupid kids will watch anything!

some autistic cartoon reviewer

No, it was shit. Playing shit all day doesn't make it more shit, it is just shit that is playing all day.

God, you are pathetic.

The original was better.

true fact

LMAO nerd, go be a real man, marry a woman and take care of her children

Does it ever get tiring? Being such a boring, predictable shitposter I mean.

i dunno sweetie, does it ever get tiring being a virgin loser drumf supporter??

this tbh fam

What a sad life you must live.

top irony right there

I'm not calling "others" sad.
Just you.

Others' is also acceptable.

Have a rare Anchovy in honor of the upcoming Italian election. Italian bros don't forget to vote on Sunday.

Yea, but how can we get them to Teen Titans Go the Polls?

top fucking lels

Facebook frog is a dead meme. /r9k/ barely managed to save it with poopoo peepee, but the kekshit was the final nail in the coffin.

I really really regret telling Holla Forums about kuk. I thought it was a funny coincidence when i discovered it during /int/'s heh pill period and thought I would share during the election. Unfortunately, like most things, reddit drove it into the ground along with what was a fun board.

post crabs

we could have had a proper theatrical movie finale to the 2003 cartoon with all the original voice cast.

there's probably an alternate universe where that happened

think about that

Must have been hard finding something objectively worse than Justice League yet comparable enough to shitpost anout, eh OP?

poo poo pee pee

I've been watching the old cartoon, where they looked human and it had some sense to it, that's why I've started to watch this. I agree with the funny part and the girls are really cute. It's cool that they made Beast Boy bearable, and Cyborg is always so unsure of himself, despite being so big and strong and powerful - he still can't lead the team. That's also nice.

But man, Robin is a whiny, irritating faggot. His schtick is literally screaming, jumping around and repeating the same words over and over. He is like the tipical halfchan refugee. I really hate him.

Otehrwise it's a nice little kids' show

lmao kid
post snakes

Kinda wasted, but whatever

I love that show for all the hatred and salt it produces with the subhumans in love with (((capeshit))).
The movie is already confirmed Kino.

trips confirm crabfags are crap fags

wtf is that supposed to mean?

So you're a contrarian who has no thoughts of his own and who bases his opinions on what other people like and don't like? Alright, got it.

I mean he is the token black guy, who is supposed to be the greatest hero, coolest guy, strongest abilities, etc. And he doesn't act like that. I what it dubbed, and his voice actor is great, and his face is not very niggerish, nor his skin color is very black, so he doesn't seem like the token nigro who he is supposed to be. And those abilities he have, they don't make him cocky, he still follows a designated (idiotic) leader.

Stay triggered, sweety.